Empire

By LittleWizardLuna

This is a Steven Universe inspired Babymetal fan-fic. Enjoy. More

Introduction to the Empire
Palace Lazuli
Choked up
Discuss.
Pretend, they'll believe you.
Clarity. Lies.
Yes ma'am.
Of course, Princess.
"War of the Missing Gems
All pronounced dead
is it a lie?
where are they?
did they ever leave
akai
Hiatus

What have they done to you...

50 6 9
By LittleWizardLuna

"You don't have to do this... Jeungri..." She says with a smooth, milky voice.

"Of course I do.  After all, we did agree to do this in order to construct an alliance, ne?" I spoke, trying to hide the fact that I just met her and I already cared so much about her.  I tried to brush it off.  I tried.

Suzuka nods, and we agree to come back for another meeting to decide our actions and behavior.

I've already decided myself to treat the villagers of Lazuli like garbage.

"So what was the decision you two came to?" Jasper asks me as I head to my room.

"None of your business, Commander."

Suddenly I feel the skin on my back being torn, cut.

Jasper.

Jasper hit me with his axe.

Somehow I offended him, therefore he felt the need to punish me.

I fell to my knees.

Weak.

I took a deep breath as I felt the cold air hit my wound.

He knows I can heal it.

He knows I will.

Instantly and painlessly, I heal my large gash, stretching and straightening my torso.

The wound still stung, even while it was healed.

Jasper stands, looking at me, waiting for me to either surrender or fight back, but I don't.

I smile, I laugh.

He can get away with this now, but not tomorrow.

Tomorrow was coronation, and then I'll be king.

Then Jasper will be sorry for everything he's ever done to me.

-----------------------

I lay in my soft bed yet again, deep in thought.

What would my mother think if she saw this?

Would Jasper act the same if my mother were here?

None of these questions have I had answers for.

Now I had something fresh on my mind, somebody to displace the grim thoughts on my mother's sudden disappearance, I couldn't believe she was dead.

Suzuka.

The simple thought of her name made me smile, we had just met but it felt like we had met before.

Maybe we have.

It seems silly for the son of a war goddess to say, but around her I felt butterflies.

I really need to re-gain my masculinity.

Turning on my side, my back stung like hell.

I ran my fingers through my knotted, curly, red-pink hair.

That night I slept at ease, a small grin on my face, because for once, I have a place where I feel safe.

No chaos.

No big responsibilities.

Just her and I.

Alone together.

....................................

----------------------------

+++++++++++++++++++++

----------------------------

I woke up in my mother's room, where I had fallen asleep for the past couple years.

Occasionally I'd sleep on the big white mattress I had, but most of the time I stayed in my mother's soft and cloudy room.

I missed her.

Slowly I got up and stretched, my back stinging due to Jasper's "punishment" yesterday.

Today was coronation, all week Jasper had been telling me about how I wasn't ready.

That made me want to sink into the clouds that formed my late mother's room.

"Look Jeun!" My mother said, pointing to my rather shiny belly button gem.

"What, mommy?" I tilt my head in confusion and narrow my eyes.

"You have a diamond!  That means one day you'll be King,  Jeunggie!"

"Really, mommy?" I ask in disbelief as I look down to examine my stomach, where the gem lay.

"Yes, Jeunngie!  You're going to be an amazing King, remember that, okay?"

"Yes mommy."

I shudder at the sudden memory.

I shall believe her, not Jasper.

...................................

----------------------------

+++++++++++++++++++++

----------------------------

One hour until coronation.

One hour until I rule this damn empire.

Today we were to have a group coronation, Lapis Lazuli and Rose Diamond.

We were to promise to run our countries fairly, peacefully, and selflessly.

We were to lie.

The coronation was to be broadcasted to all of the kingdoms, and a majority of our people would attend in person.

It was to be held at Rose Quartz empire, on a large balcony of our kingdom.

The coronation would be on the balcony, and the people watching would be below.

Unlike Palace Lazuli, our castle was a very light pink-white, while theirs was blue-white.

I wore a white suit lined with lace and silk.  I didn't bother tucking my shirt in, as it was to be exposed during coronation.

Thirty minutes to coronation.

Twenty minutes to coronation.

Ten minutes to coronation.

Five minutes to coronation.

All of the Royal guard stepped onto the balcony.

One minute to coronation.

Begin.

Suzuka and I stepped onto the balcony, standing on either side of the two coronators, our second oldest siblings, as we were both the youngest.

Suzuka stood next to her sister, Himeka, and I stood next to Sehun.

Next to him I felt safe and at home again.  It reminds me of what life was like before our family-life was destroyed.

We try to spend time together.

Jasper wouldn't let us.

Now coronation is happening, and I'll be able to spend time with Sehun and Ryan again.  Us three were aware of that.

I turned my head to look at Sehun, and he looked at me, then smiled.  I returned the expression, happily.

Suddenly, a large bell tolled.

Coronation was now.

Words were said, I didn't care enough to listen.

Suzuka and I stood facing each other, roughly two feet away from the other.

"Now you shall join forces, as Man, and Woman, you vow to serve your country well, peacefully, fairly, and selflessly." Himeka spoke.

"Now, expose your gems." Sehun said.

Himeka pulled the back lace of Suzuka's dress down to show her beautiful Lapis.

I unbuttoned my shirt, exposing the middle of my torso, including my Rose Diamond.

Suzuka was beautiful, her hair in a braided updo with a pearl headband, warm sunlight reflecting on her eyes.

Himeka and Sehun lead our hands together, our fingers touching slightly.

When our fingers merely made contact, our gems emitting a bright, glowing light.  A spark sent through my whole body.

We drew back in surprise, and my eyes widened.

"Just uh, do it again." Sehun whispered to us, Himeka nodding in agreement.

We re-did it, and it happened again, just emitting a less bright light this time.

What did this mean?

...................................

----------------------------

+++++++++++++++++++++

----------------------------

In a little over an hour, Suzuka and I were crowned Queen Lazuli and King Rose.

I grinned rather evilly, thinking of different ways I could punish Jasper.

One day, one day I will have my justice.

One day my brothers will have their justice.

But for now, I work with and for Suzuka.

I don't know what it was, but to me, she deserved the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
689K 25.3K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
505K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
869K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.