Annie and Brennan fanfic

By kiera11111

Some people are now parents and have children and than some are just married what will happen?read to find ou... More

The sleepover chapter 1
Drama chapter 2
Is annie getting bullied? chapter 3
The bullying stops now chapter 4
The first day of school chapter 5
Hayleys trip to chicago chapter 6
They go home chapter 7
Will i be able to recover chapter 8
Its serious chapter 9
Hayley gets an operation chapter 10
We all are healing chapter 11
Im all done healing chapter 12
Im finally not alone chapter 13
2 weeks past chapter 14
3 years past chapter 15
Two months past chapter 16
If i knew chapter 17
2 weeks later chapter 18
1 month past chapter 19
Annies birthday chapter 21
2 months past by chapter 22
3 months past chapter 23
5 months past chapter 24
The big fight that started it all chapter 25
Uncomfortable feelings chapter 26
15 months later chapter 27
The twins first adventure chapter 28
Hayleys birthday chapter 29
The change chapter 30
Hayleys wedding chapter 31
Fighting begins chapter 32
Suprise! Chapter 33
5 months later chapter 34
There first day of pre-k chapter 35
Does he like her chapter 36
8 months past chapter 37
6 month later 38
Bye bye baby chapter 39
Goodbye chapter 40

Huge announcment chapter 20

40 5 0
By kiera11111

Hello everyone I know that this is probably not even a chapter but I just need to say this so I'll just tell you guys everybody I want to tell you that well umm so next chapter is gonna be called Annie's birthday so check it out and I hope you enjoy that one next thing is follow me on watt pad please it would be a big help the third thing is that umm I'm from Ecuador umm I know I shouldn't be giving you this info but I want to because I just want to umm so I live in Ecuador and I learned how to speak English because when I was little my parents took me to America and that's where I learned but I still live in Ecuador and so now I went to America for three times and yeah my parents only know a tiny bit of English but not a lot of it so I only speak Spanish when I'm around Spanish people that I know not someone who can't speak Spanish and is a stranger I have a best friend she's like my very best friend she is from Ecuador she knows a bit of English but not a lot and we talk in Spanish to each other umm anyways the other thing I wanted to say is that you guys or girls will be having a sneak peak on my book that I'll be working on after I'm done with this book it's called wolves here's a sneak peak * the wolves ran wild spirited I heard running and barking and howling I saw the wolves run to me and I began to run but they caught up and before I knew it I was on the ground I woke up not bleeding no injury I saw them all around me* so there's a sneak peak I might change the story a bit but I don't know so anyways I hope you read this comment and like and follower me on watt pad anyways I'll see you soon bye💝💝💝peace out guys or girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 27 23
The past and the present is something you don't want to mix. What will happen When revenge is a dish served best....when married?
3.5K 258 15
Two best friends who lived opposite lives. Him being the son of a MC member and her being her family's pride and joy. They never had the chance to sa...
11.7K 102 9
what happens when two best friends fall in love but don't wanna ruin their friendship?
991K 48.7K 121
This story is about to strangers...who were bonded with marriage... Lets see will they be able to love eachother... or their marriage take them somew...