Haikyuu! One shots

Od Queenofthecourt_

Just a few one shots Více

Obsessive Fangirls (Kenma)
Troublesome Children (Bokuto Koutarou)
Game Receipts (Kozume Kenma)
You can set?! (Haiba Lev)
"You never told me she was hot!" (Kuroo Teturou)
No. (Captains, university au)
No. (Part two, suprise character)
I hate you (Iwaizumi Hajime)
I don't cry. (Oikawa Tooru)
Oikawa Tooru (train ride)
The Girl In The Music Room (Nishinoya Yuu)

Stuck. (Kageyama Tobio)

1.1K 34 9
Od Queenofthecourt_

Slight Spoiler alert haha

"So we won against that team I told you about. We're going to nationals." Kageyama told you, with his eyes sparkling in anticipation. "But I wish you could have came to watch."

"That's great! I wish I could have came too, babe."

"I'm going out with my teammates after this too. In celebration, of course."

"Have fun with the boys."

"I said I would meet up with them soon. But I'd rather stay here." He sighed.

"Don't look so sad about it. The boys are much more fun than me."

At that moment, Sugawara knocked on the door, then entered. The team was behind him.

"Kageyama? You were late so we got a bit worried." Sugawara gave Kageyama a concerned look, then shifting his eyes to your form for a moment.

Kageyama looked away.

"Can you give me another minute?"

"Of course."

Kageyama turned to you again, tears forming in his eyes. He didn't want to leave.

"Don't cry baby, I'll talk to you another time."

"Sorry, I have to go." He apologized, before leaning closer to whisper in your ear.

"Can you hear me (name)? I hope you wake up soon. I'll visit you tomorrow."

"Don't leave. Please."

"I love you."

"Stay longer."

He pecked you on the forehead, then grabbed his bag and walked out the door.

But you were stuck.

Stuck listening to the beeps of your heart monitor, waiting for the moment you can wake up, and see your friends again.

You were truly stuck.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

536K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
402K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...