Just Like You: (Punk!Cas and...

By SoulessIntern

Every teenager is rebellious, (after all that is Castiel Novak for you), but on the other hand there is the t... More

Chapter One: Jesus of Suburbia
Chapter 2: I Wanna Get Better
Authors Note- Because I Am Just That Awesome
Chapter Four: Original Prankster
Chapter Five: Brick By Brick
Brick By Brick Part Two
Chapter Six: 20 Dollar Nosebleed
Dare You To Move
THANK YOU!!
Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche
Goner*
Author's Note
Drown*
Author's Note
You Found Me*
Born to Live Fast & Die Young*
Hospital Beds
Bored To Death
The Rubble or Our Sins?
The Rubble or Our Sins PII

Back To Black

1.8K 87 4
By SoulessIntern

(OK CHANGE OF POV INTO THIRD PERSON) 

Dean had sat in Castiel's room for the past 2 days. Castiel would have been released sooner, but he hadn't woken up yet. 

This was starting to worry Dean. 

What if Cas didn't wake up?

The doctors had told him that Castiel would wake up sometime today, but thoughts had intruded Dean's mind. 

What if he's dead? 

Does he know I love him? 

Please wake up Cas. 

Sitting there, Dean had realized that this other boy had come into his life and before he knew it: became his everything. (Besides looking out for Sam of course). Friends and family would stop buy frequently, but here Dean was sitting through the thick and thin of it. By now he had learned the names of each of the nurses and doctors who worked-he was now occupying himself through figuring out how he would make up football practice. 

Football practice. 

His coach was going to kill him. 

He would have to deal with it for now, he would just tell coach Charan that he was dealing with a family matter. The guys wouldn't fall for it though. They would proceed to nag and ask Dean over and over again why he would miss out on practice. Dean was the star of the team after all. 

A/N: Ayy, sorry for the really short chapter. So just a few things to take note of; I'm going to be starting stage crew soon, so I might not update periodically throughout the week, but I will try to update at least once a week. So yeah just to let ya'll know. Thank you soo much for reading this and letting me know what you think. :) (Don't worry this story isn't done).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
228K 22.2K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
846K 39.4K 168
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
573K 27.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...