PAPERCUT

By GEEGUK

❝ you were like silk chains. binding, choking and killing me but i'm still trapped in loving you ❞ loving and... More

intro
o1 | she
o2 | him
o3 | she
o4 | him
o5 | her
o6 | him
o7 | her
o8 | her
o9 | her
1o | her
11 | him
12 | him
13 | her
14 | her
15 | him
16 | him
17 | her
18 | her
19 | him
2o | him
21 | her
22 | him
23 | him
24 | him
25 | her
26 | him
27 | him
28 | him
29 | her
3o | her
31 | him
32 | her
33 | him
34 | him
35 | him
36 | her
37 | her
38 | him
39 | them
40 | them
nicknote
41 | three of them
epilogue
come undone
questions ✨
bunny so whipped
fluttering
insy bitsy
let's play
12:00
finally
leave me
last

no tough cookie

1.4K 64 8
By GEEGUK

Nicknote: um, bts are just normal people here okay? They're just like brothers which are not blood related and they're not an idol in this story although they all have their own proffesions. :)

"flustered doll"

special episode number three

jeongguk's pov

"i-i wanna be with you . . today" i found my lips open as i spoke the words even before it could register inside my mind.

"p-pardon?" the girl muttered to me, her voice coming out a little muffled as she spoke through her red scarf.

right then and there, had i only realized what my mouth had just spoken. almost immediately, my hand lost grip of haine's and i became flustered as hell. i couldn't find any logical explanation why i had just voiced out those words.

why do i became so unorganized and distracted whenever she's around?

why does my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my body? am i going to die?

i feel so shy, why? why am i like this and yet, after all these things . . i find myself missing her when we're not together.

what are you doing to me choi haine?

"um . . s-sorry, i was jus-am, i, y-you s-" i find myself struggle with words as nothing comes to me so that i can explain properly. i really didn't know what to say but as i stutter, my voice was cut off when i heard soft giggles erupt on the girl in front of me.

my eyes were so focused on her every movement-am i seeing a masterpiece? why do i suddenly see flowers at her back and where did the snow go?

i find myself admiring how adorable it is to see how her brown orbs slowly closed and form into two crescents, how sweet her voice sounded when she laughs and how hearing her mere laughter was enough to make me feel like i was on cloud nine. my heart picked up a pace once more as i felt my cheeks became tinted of the red hue.

why am i feeling this way? the feeling is all too new-it was disturbing and persistent, yet i am not bothered with it.

"you're so adorable, kookie" she finally paused and our eyes were locked on one another.

i liked the way that nickname rolled off her tongue. i don't know why i'm so drawn unto her. i used to hate that pet name and now, it's ironic that i don't have the heart to say that i find it displeasing when truthfully, i loved it when she called me kookie.

"i missed you too, don't worry" she smiled warmly and i could've sweared that i saw flowers suddenly bloom. haine held my hand and it felt so soothing.

why does it feel like her hand fit perfectly on mines?

"but! we've got to buy you medicines first and we're only allowed to go on warm places and i have bloo s-" she suddenly spoke and i didn't really pay attention to it-all i wanted is to her hear soft voice.

"i'm fine with it" i paused. i know that i'm not really sick, i just wanted to have some reason to kill some time together. "i'm fine with it . . a-as long as we're together"

the girl's eyes widened, giggling suddenly and this made me utterly confused, "you're really adorable, kookie"

"why . . why are you laughing at me?"

"you're so cheesy and i don't know if i should cringe or blush or laugh at you. maybe i should do it altogether?" the girl questioned and i couldn't just help but let out a laugh.

"i guess doing it altogether is better"

the two of us walked in linked hands. i don't know, it didn't feel awkward at all and it just felt like right.

we brought a couple of drinks and held it with our unoccupied hand, bloo's harness was slung on haine's shoulder as the husky was a little calm right now, and i did the same with my paperbag.

"i'm really glad i met you again"

she spoke and i felt happy, i tightened the grip of our clasped hands, "me too" i smiled as my bunny teeth came into view.

"it's so refreshing seeing you" she added while smiling warmly at me, my heart felt so tight-i can't explain this feeling.

"hmm" i only managed to nod as we continued to walk to whoever knows where.

"i don't know why but there's this sense of familiarity with you. it feels like i've met you somewhere in my life-i just can't pinpoint it specifically"

to be honest i felt it too, the moment my eyes set foot on her direction on that wedding day-she felt so familiar and my heart couldn't stop beating as if it was telling me something and i-

"i'm always running out of breath when i'm with you and i don't know why" i found myself talking.

she stopped walking and our eyes locked once again, "eh?" she asked a little confused and i thought that i should go on.

"-and that's not the only thing, i feel down when we're not together but right now ... i don't know, i feel so happy with you now that you're beside me. normally, i'm awkward and cautious around girls that i don't know but with you i'm-"

her giggles cut me once again, "kookie awww, you're really sweet" and it almost made me melt. why am i really feeling this way?

"you're so sweet like a bunny. kookie really suits you as a nickname" i don't know if i should feel happy that she said that but, i can't help but blush immensely, ghad when will these cheeks stop?

"d-do you have somewhere to go?" i asked trying to change the topic. i really want us to be together a little more, would it be okaybto ask her to be with me on chaemin's flat?

"hmmm. nowhere, really. i have all the time to play today!" she cheered as she smiled widely "which is really an odd thing cuz i'm always in a rush in normal days" my eyebrows creased.

"normal days?"

"um-" she immediately looked a little nervous "y-you know at work"

"oh yeah. i heard that you're already working but what do you do?" i asked as i wanted to know more of her. "um, it's really nothing special though and it's really boring and i wanna really talk about something else cause i-"

i giggled, "okay, just hold your horses haine" i cheered "i'll share mine instead" our eyes met but i wanted to play for a little while

"but before i say that will you come with me?" this better be a succesa or else

"sure, okay. where are we going anyways?" the girl asked as she realized that we've been walking quite a while.

"umm . . to be honest, i'm planning on taking you to chaemin's apartment"

"eh?" her voice coming out a little high pitch made me a little uneasy. did i do something? did i offend her or did i cross the line? my heart was caught up in my throat and i didn't know what to do so suddenly.

what if she leaves me so sudden? i just met her again!

I stuttered, my hand turning cold, "er-um wait. i know, i'm sorry, i understand if you would feel uncomfortable staying with a man on o- "

"no, not that" i stopped and looked at her as i found myself holding a breath that i didn't knew about and i tried drinking off the anxiety away.

"what i meant is, chaemin's place is where i'm staying. like, right now!"

my eyes widened as i suddenly spat out the drink that i just sipped. bloo started barking and haine handed me a couple of tissue as she was so shocked of what just suddenly happened.

"you bean! are you okay?!" the girl spoke, rather already shouting.

"s-sorry. i'm okay, don't worry"

"what happened?" the girl asked as she cupped my face again.

this stupid rabbit was put on a spell when our faces came a little closer. i saw the cute freckles that painted her cheeks, her long and thick eyelashes-oh god, she's so beautiful. her doll like eyes and her pink luscious lips-has she ever been kissed before? what would it feel like against my lips?

"jeongguk?"

"you're so . . pretty" i didn't know what i had just spoken, my mouth just unconsciously spoke. but, my eyes widened as i saw haine's cheeks immediately burned red and i had no clue why.

"i-" the girl trailed as she suddenly pulled away from me. i don't know what suddenly came to her but
the girl looked at the floor, seemingly like finding it more interesting than me, who was just in front of her.

"are you okay, haine?" i pressed before suddenly remembering something

"why did you give me the keys to chaemin's apartment?" i asked a little confused.

"ohhh nothing!" the elder spoke dragging the syllables a little longer, "i just wanted you to stay there for a while . . like for the rest of the day, since nobody is in there and i figured that you might want to spend some time alone"

I was still utterly confused and somehow thought that seokjin might be up for something "a-are you scheming something, hyung?"

seokjin snorted as he let out a dry laugh, really suspicious i might say. "what are you talking about? i am not!"

my eyes widened "y-yeah! I'm fine" i snapped on it and finally realized the reason why seokjin gave me a boxed lunch for two people and a spare key for the apartment, the older one was indirectly setting me up.

that mario addict-pink freak! my thoughts were in a disaray. "um . . let's, let's just go in that apartment"

"o-okay" the girl muttered and i reached out to her hand once more and she suddenly flinched, nontheless we started walking together through our linked hands as my own heart paced in unsteady beats.

"haine?" i asked, her hands suddenly felt like she was trembling
"y-yeah?"

"are you okay?" i leaned closer to her face before our eyes were locked once more.

her eyes suddenly widened and had her head hung low. "i-i'm okay! i'm fine! hahahaahahaha" she let out a rather weird laugh.

"are you sure?" i asked once more before linking our foreheads together.

her cheeks suddenly flared "i-i am okay! you bunny better stop, really"

"b-but"

"i-it just suddenly felt hot, okay?"

"but it's snowing"

"bunny heads are really dense"

"what? I didn't catch that"

"nothing. w-we should just hu-"

"you're so cute when you get flustered like that haine"

her cheeks burned even more, "ah!" she paused while pointing at me "you boy, are not kookie anymore but jeon cena! Stealing is prohibited! Stealing hearts away in a flick of a hand is illegal! rooooooood"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.3K 16
Her heartbeat belonged to him. But not her heart.
6.3K 494 6
When love and duty collide, when your heart and your head are at war with each other, when the air from your lungs seems to escape, how do you escape...
121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
16.3K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...