Trails and errors Sandhir FF

By ShilluParShian

#29 in FanFiction (23/9/16) A boy loves a girl. Another girl loves another boy. But girl breaks with boy. Ano... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Last Part

Part 59

3.5K 168 13
By ShilluParShian

Randhir entwined their fingers and cherished her neck with innumerable love bites.

Earning a throaty moan From sanyu with his each tease!!

Soon they detached each other of the clothes and dimmed the lights.

Randhir pulled a thin bedsheet to bluff their next move.

sanyu was scanning his naked chest with her tense palms and was busy sucking his Adams apples , when randhir pinched her waist and she gasped.

" my turn!!" he inched his face down and peppered her cleavage with nibbles.

Sanyu clutched the sides of the pillow and bit her lower lip to suppress the moan which was dying ooze out.

Randhir was busy kneading her and moistening her.

sanyu clutched his hair and guided him where only he was allowed to ravish her.

Her cheeks went red when he caressed , tousled and adored the innmost her.

Randhir was caressing her thighs. when she pulled his face up.
And sucked his lower lip.

" promise me!!" sanyu pecked his forehead.

" what!!??" randhir massaged her arms.

" every night of ur lifetime from now on !!" sanyu engulfed him in a tight hug.

Heat rose up their skin and randhir fused their lips as he prepared sanyu to graduate to a complete woman.

Randhir sucked her upper lip and drilled him inside her soul and body everything.

She scratched him in pain.

But he concentrated on toppling their bond with completion.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.2K 28
* FINISHED * You were always a reckless member of the avengers until one day you got knocked on your ass by Bucky Barnes and it changed both of your...
449K 13.3K 28
She was everything he ever wanted. Valeriana had a peaceful childhood until her college graduation when everything went down. Suddenly, she is stuck...
60.9K 1.8K 17
Everyone will have second innings in life ...but how they take it or give up is the matter, here arnav and mithra remarried each other, living with c...
551K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...