Choosing My Mate [R]

By brandalynn89

Rated [R] Riley Burk is the daughter of the Alpha. For years the Alpha could only birth daughters, so an agr... More

Choosing My Mate
Chapter 1: Alpha blood
Chapter 2: Mate
Chapter 3: The Begining
Chapter 4: Q & A
Chapter 6: Day by Day
Chapter 7: Time to play.
Chapter 8: Wolf Control
Chapter 9 The Unthinkable
Chapter 10: The Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 11: Hot & Bothered
Chapter 12: Broken Trust
Chapter 13: First Dace
Chapter 14: Caught Between Two Loves
Chapter 15: New Territory
Chapter 16: Intruder
Chapter 17: "We're not the only ones"
Chapter 18: Defying the Alpha

Chapter 5: Perfect two

49.5K 680 62
By brandalynn89

So here is Ash--->
if you didn't notice i have a picture of Riley up in Chapter 4.
i'm happy right now i expected to have this done tomorrow night, i got done a day early so why make you wait, you guys are awesome thanks for reading.

A/N at the end please read.

<3 <3 <3

Choosing My Mate

Chapter 5

Perfect two.

Song for Chapter: Aubrun - Perfect two.

The house was silent, and the room was dark only the moon shining in through the glass walls lit the room. Riley sat up in bed looking over the alarm clock. “It’s only 5:00 a.m.” she huffed aloud. “Ahh.” She yelled frustrated, throwing herself back in to her warm bed.

After a half an hour of lying in bed waiting for sleep to take over, Riley came to the conclusion that going to bed at 8:00 p.m. was why she felt fully rested. Riley decided to roll out of bed and start the day, maybe even watch the sun rise.

The smell of bacon, eggs and waffles traveled through the house, a smell good enough to wake the dead. Jace and Ash both popped their heads out of their rooms following the sent, walking down the stairs and making their way to the kitchen Jace was the first to stop Ash crashing into him, from the sight of Riley in short shorts a tank top, with her hair pulled up in to a sloppy bun, with stands fall into her face, and under her neck you could see the knot holding what they could only imagine as her bathing suit, she was on her tippy toes in her converse shoes, leaning over the stove flipping the bacon, both Ash and Jace said nothing, and Riley hadn’t seen them yet so they stood there watching Riley move around the kitchen when she stopped, you could hear her take in a breath through her nose, turning with her mouth open as if to say something but it was lost when her eyes met what the twins where wearing.

Riley was too busy cooking breakfast for the three of them to realize when the exact moment when her mates entered the room, she had finished cooking and was able to take in a breath, when their sent came wafting through the air, Riley turned about to ask if they were hungry but her words got stuck when she saw their lust stricken faces, standing there in their sleeping wear, Jace only in his boxers, and Ash in his pajama bottoms, both of their rock hard abs with their lean chests just standing there looking as if they wanted to eat her. Riley bit down on her lip hard trying to wake herself up, she had to be dreaming, she thought, no man can look that good and both of them. Jace was the first to step forward, never taking his eyes off hers, coming up slowly, cupping his hand to her chin while, brushing his thumb on her bottom lip to relies it from her teeth, Riley licked her lips, as she watched Jace’s eyes flicker to her luscious lips then back up to her lustful green eyes.

Jace inched closer to her mouth, taking in her sweet breath, his lips so close to hers, ready to softly place them to where he’s been itching to taste sense the last kiss. About to give into desire, he heard his brother behind him take in a quick breath, thinking of only Riley’s wellbeing he pulled away, Jace knew Ash had a passive streak with Riley and he didn’t want to have to fight his brother in front of Riley, that would only upset her, he knew he needed to talk to his brother before one of them made a move on Riley.

 Riley’s eyes fluttered open with a look of uncertainty, her eyes flickered to Jace's lips, and she pushed herself forward to get a taste, but was stopped by the hand that was still cupping her chin, a whimper escaped Riley’s lips, and a smirk was placed on Jace's, it’s was good to know she wanted to kiss him as much as he did. He knew their touch was just as exciting for her as it was for him.

“Something smells good.” Jace said breaking the trance. Riley gasped and quickly turned around attending to the bacon.

Ash walked over past Jace to Riley reaching over to the bacon the just took out of the pan, “its ok I like my crispy, thanks angel.” He said casually plopping the bacon strip into his mouth.

Riley placed some waffles and eggs on some plate on the island setting the bacon in the middle. “Eat up” she chirped.

Jace made his way around to the island sitting down on the bench next to his brother. Glancing over to Riley enjoying the sight of her picking at a piece of waffle, and dipping it into some maple syrup, smiling as she enjoyed the bite, Jace wished he was the one bringing her such pleasure, even if it was just feeding her a waffle. Behind Riley the microwave clock showed 7:23 a.m. that brought the thought of how long Riley had been awake on her own. “What time did you get up?”

Riley was still chewing so she put a hand in front of her mouth so her mates didn’t see her food flop around in her mouth. “I woke up at five, showered, finished finding where everything is, read a bit, and decided I was hungry and vwa-la.” She said the last bit gesturing to the food in front of them.

Ash nodded his head in approval. “So what are we going to do today, anyone want to take a swim in the ocean, I think I saw some surfboards out on the beach?”

“You guys know I’m no good at surfing.”

“Oh come on you hit the water with such grace.” Jace snickered.

“Yeah gracefully belly flopping, it hurt for days.” Riley replied tossing a slice of bacon she was nibbling on, in Jace's face. Jace just picked the same piece up and tossing it into his mouth.

“Come on angel,” Ash said reaching over the counter to hold her hand, needing contact to comfort her, into trusting his next words. “I’ll teach you.”

Once Ash’s hand was on hers Riley was practicality begging her body not to respond. When he asked her she could only nod.

“All right let’s do this.” Jace hollered, as he basically ran to the glass door leading the way to the back yard which happened to be their own personal beach.

Riley let out a chuckle as she watched Jace, “don’t you need to get dressed first?” she asked as he reached the door.

“nope.” He said turning to Riley with a devilish grin, “I’m going nude.”

“What?” Riley asked in shock, did she just hear him right, Nude? How was she going to control herself with him naked if she can barely control herself while seeing him in his boxers, they both looked so yummy this morning she could barely eat, thinking she’d like to have them for breakfast instead, but wasn’t able to choose.

Jace chuckled, amused at Riley’s cute innocent reaction. “What?” he asked trying to sound innocent, “it’s just you and Ash, and Ash has already seen me in the buff, and let’s face it you’re going to see me soon enough, love.” He said shrugging as if it was no big deal, but inside Riley was going crazy at the thought of seeing him naked, she needs to calm herself, what else did he say she thought, did he call her love, what up with them and these pet names?

Riley turned to Ash to see the reaction he wore on his face. Ash gave Riley a sympathetic look, witch warmed Riley’s heart. “Come on Jace lets go get dressed nobody what’s to see that.”

“That’s not what you said last night Ash, as I recall you where begging me to take my clothes off just for a peek.” Jace joked looking to Riley giving her a playful wink that sent Riley goose bumps down her back.

“You have it the other way around Jace you were the one begging.”

“Why would I when I could look in the mirror to see an even more toned body.” Jace said as if it where common sense that Jace should have already known.

“That’s not what your mom said last ni-,“ Ash shook his head as if trying to knock out a image in his head, “damn I hate that joke with you.”

At this point Riley and Jace where laughing uncontrollably. “Come on mother lover,” Jace said through laughs. “Let go get dressed, we’ll be back in a minute.” Jace said patting Ash on the back, but also giving a push to the stairs.

Riley made her way to the beach, after preparing for the day, to wait for her mates.

Hours they were out in the water surfing, they would get out dry, and be right back at it, Riley’s surfing was improving, from time to time Jace and Ash would switch off, both being patient, and calm with her, there to pick her up out of the water, or stopping her from eating sand.

“That’s it Riley.” Jace said pointing out to the sea, Riley and Jace were sitting on their boards rocking with the waves, waiting for the bigger waves so Riley could get a good one. “Go for it, I’ll be right behind you Ash is on shore waiting for you.

Riley gave Jace her best confident look, she didn’t want to show him her uncertainty, afraid it would make him feel bad, Ash, and Jace both had been so great at teaching her how to surf, it was hard not to be affected by their touch or closeness, but Riley was lucky she was in cold water, and decided to keep her top and shorts on.

Riley started to swim out with her board to the area that Jace pointed, she could see the water gathering in a bigger wave as soon as she was close enough and the wave was at it’s point, Jace gave her the go, as he followed right behind her. Pointing back to shore, where Ash was waiting.

Riley felt free as the wind blew through her hair, as she started to stand, as she listened to Jace telling her it was time to. She was doing it she was riding the wave, she was steady on the bored the water under her taking her back to land. Closer and closer she could hear Jace behind her cheering, Riley was over joyed when she made it to land she road all the way in jumping off her board instantly hitting the shore in a run right to Ash, jumping into his arms.

Instantly his arms were around her, holding up by her bottom both hands cupping a cheek. It wouldn’t have mattered though; Riley’s legs were locked around Ash’s back, holding her up, while being pressed against him so tightly.

Riley was so excited about her prefect surfing skills, she was hugging Ash repeatedly saying “I did it.” Ash was only able to hold her and whisper into her ear how great she did. Riley instantly felt his breath on her ear and shivers flew straight down her spine, now that she was paying attention she was able to feel the tingling sensation slowing through her body she slowly pulled her ear away from Ash, as she searched his face for his reaction, not expecting what she saw.

Pure lust was in his eyes but his smile was happy, as if he was proud of her, warmth fled to her heart, she never wanted to disappoint him, or Jace, Riley wanted to thank Ash for being so persistent on the matter of surfing, but didn’t know how.

Looking at Ash again she saw his eyes resting on her lips she hadn’t noticed she was nibbling at her bottom lip again it came so naturally.

Riley’s eyes flew to his lips, watching as he slowly licked his bottom, and Riley new how she could thank him, a reward for both of them. Her eyes searched his, as she inched closer but paused when Ash began to move closer as well. “Thank you.” She said before connecting her lips to his.

Once their lips were together nothing but Ash was running through her brain, and how he made her feel. His lips demanded control, Riley gave in desperately, following his lead, he wasted no time with his tongue darting into her mouth, she heard a moan of a growl from Ash and it sent chills through her body as his tongue massaged hers,  as if tasting every inch of her mouth and savoring it. Riley had the need to feel more of him, he hands started to wonder down his chest feeling his perfectly sculpted abs, under her finger tips, as her hands moved back up his chest to his head and grab onto his thick hair her body did the unexpected, her back arched and her bottom half grinded into Ash’s the feeling was so satisfying Riley gasped throwing back her head from Ash’s lips and grinded again, loving the feel of her body pressing against the bulge in his swimming trunks.

Ash continued to kiss his way down her neck stopping when he felt the material, frustrated with the top, he slowly released his hands off of Riley’s firm a$$, making sure she was able to support herself as his fingers quickly tore the top from Riley’s body, Ash was over joyed to see Riley was only wearing a bathing suit top under her clothes, she was driving his crazy with her grinding, he wanted more his wolf was begging for. Ash was about to bring Riley's mouth back to his when out of the corner of his eye he saw movement, his eyes darted to it, Jace was standing there, but what suppressed Ash was the look of confusion on his face, Ash would have expected Jace to be in rage with what Riley and him where doing, at the thought of Riley Ash instantly knew Riley would feel embarrassed of her act of passion right in front of Jace,  “Riley,” he spoke her name breathlessly, but she didn’t hear him instead she brought her head back trying to touch her lips to his once again, as she grinded to him once more. Ash’s wolf was begging him to drop trou and make love to her right there on the beach, even though Ash wanted to he knew that Riley would regret acting on impulse later. So he placed a hand on each side of her face, as she tried to push forward to his lips once again, Ash cleared his throat and once again call to her.

Riley opened her eyes at her name, to see the lips that she wanted on hers so badly she tried to push forward once more to get a taste, but the hands on each side of her face help her still, Riley looked into Ash’s eyes in confusion, to see that Ash even though still had a hint of lust in his eyes his look was pure concern, concern for what though, she thought? Ash cleared his throat again, trying to prepare to speak. “Riley we should stop before,” he cleared his throat once more. “Before we can’t.” he finished.

Oh god Riley thought as her cheeks instantly heated up with embarrassment, how she could take this so far, she only wanted to kiss him, but once she did her body and wolf went out of control. Riley slid out off of Ash not making eye contact, afraid to see if he was ashamed of what she just did to him, Riley peeked through her eyelashes to see that Ash wasn’t even looking at her, when she turned around to see what he was looking at Riley grew ill. Jace was standing there his face blank. Had he just seen that, Riley thought, he must think she’s a $lut, maybe she is a $lut she basically just dry raped Ash right in front of Jace, even though they are mates she should have controlled herself they hadn’t even talked about how they were going about this whole mess, she didn’t want to start a fight between her two best friends, heck they were brothers nothing should come between blood, not even mates.

 Why was she so out of control, her body took off on her and started doing things she’d never even dreamt of doing? She need to find out what was going on with her, but before that she needed to make sure everything was fine with Jace, and Ash.

She looked back to Ash seeing that he was still holding his stair with Jace, she heard footsteps behind her hand knew it was Jace, she turned to see his eyes were on Ash’s and that’s when she knew they were talking through link, but the looks on their faces weren’t mad, they both looked concerned.

When Jace was finally next to her she turned so she was able to face both of them. “I’m sorry,” she said not meeting their eyes. A hand came up and cupped her chin, bringing her face up to meet Jace’s stern faze.

“There is NOTHING to be sorry for,” Jace said gliding his thumb across her bottom lip pulling it out of the deathtrap she had in-between her teeth, which she had no idea she was doing.

“Nothing,” Ash repeated, sharing the same stern look Jace was giving her. “Riley, Jace and I need to have a talk.” He added as he bent down grabbing a towel he brought down for her, when he was getting dressed, and placed it around her shoulders.

Riley panicked, “is everything ok, please don’t fight over this I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, can’t we just pretend it didn’t happen?” she asked pleadingly.

“Everything’s fine, Angel we’re not fighting, we just need to come to an agreement and once we’re done will run it by you ok? But I promise everything’s fine.” Ash said calmly trying his hardest to convince her.

“Why don’t you go run up and get a shower in before dinner, try and get some of that sand out of your hair?” Jace said lifting up her chin more and giving it a pinch before letting go.

Riley nodded and turned towards the house, looking back before opening the door, to see Jace, and Ash looking at her, she turned the handle walking into the house, knowing exactly what she was going to do before she took a shower, she wanted some answers, and the only person she knew that has the answers is her mother, Riley went in search for her cell phone and quickly pushed the speed dial number she had set for her mother.

Soon she would have her answers.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Wow, the big talk is next!!! so what do you think....

i have a question....how did you run into my little story? i'm having a hard time promoting... so just wondering how you came along into CMM might help me get a taste of how to get more readers. Please VOTE/CMMT show CMM some love! (:

<3 brandalynn89

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 13.4K 15
Ayla's constantly on the move with her father, so that no one will ever find out what happens during the torturous nights at home. She gets beaten un...
55.1K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
449K 9.8K 56
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
20.5K 841 27
Sequel to the alphas human daughter 14 years later Brooklynn is all grown up and doing the typical teen age girl things. Miracle is over protective...