PAPERCUT

By GEEGUK

❝ you were like silk chains. binding, choking and killing me but i'm still trapped in loving you ❞ loving and... More

intro
o1 | she
o2 | him
o3 | she
o4 | him
o5 | her
o6 | him
o7 | her
o8 | her
o9 | her
1o | her
11 | him
12 | him
13 | her
14 | her
15 | him
16 | him
17 | her
18 | her
19 | him
2o | him
21 | her
22 | him
23 | him
24 | him
25 | her
26 | him
27 | him
28 | him
29 | her
3o | her
31 | him
32 | her
33 | him
34 | him
35 | him
36 | her
37 | her
38 | him
39 | them
40 | them
nicknote
41 | three of them
epilogue
questions ✨
bunny so whipped
no tough cookie
fluttering
insy bitsy
let's play
12:00
finally
leave me
last

come undone

2.5K 77 109
By GEEGUK

nicknote: everyone (〃ω〃) meet antonio
⬇⬇
(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

antonio enters here and as you can see, antonio is giving you a meaningful smile. he has something to say, read carefully baeb.

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•) antonio: mademoiselle and sire smut is ahead and mi amiga, nick is really bad at smuts and that is a fact! antonio is cringing i tell you. although, mami still tried to make it good as she was a little inspired while writing the chapter. antonio hopes you'll like the chapter. this will be a mix of sweetness and kinky-ness, so don't forget to bathe with holy watereu okay? okay. READ NOW, DOLL.

special episode number one

"i want you to come undone to me,  show me a side that only i can see"

jimin's pov

my insides were feeling like a gelatin as i couldn't keep my nerves down, it's been exactly six hours since we've arrived at paris for our honeymoon. i couldn't contain the excitement that i am feeling while i'm together with the one and only mrs. park beside me.

on the past hours, we spent touring at the city of love and it was really fantastic. it was my first time on paris and visiting the place with someone so special made it even more memorable. we tried so many things and the day was quite eventful as we saw the eiffel tower, rode a boat on the seine river.

initially, we really wanted to try and do the love-locks on one of the bridges but when the tour guide said that it was not anymore available to do by the tourists we decided to just play on disneyland, i was really saddened but that was that.

disappointment was yet replaced with bliss when everything was so magical in the disneyland park, we never even knew that it was already time to go return to the hotel.

and here i am now, caressing the hair of the girl that was peacefully sleeping beside me while we rode the cab that will lead us to our final destination—the five star hotel.

i-i can't help but feel giddy as the idea that tonight we would be spending our first night together as husband and wife will happen.

i used to fantasize about these things in my own lalalaland and they only appeared in my dreams but it didn't ever cross my mind that we, no . . i, i would even spend a night with chaemin in this place.  even more so knowing that we're on the city of love, i just can't help my hormones and you know . .

i just wanna shower chaemin with so much love, tonight.

"sire. we have arrived" the chauffeur broke me in my daydream as i saw that we were finally at the hotel.

"thank you . . just a minute though, i'll just wake up my wife" i spoke through crooked accent.

"oh sure, anything for the adorable love birds" the man spoke.

a smile spread across my lips, "honey, wake up. we're already here" the girl slowly opened her eyes and when our eyes locked, she gave me a loving peck on the lips—my cheeks couldn't help but burn.

"thanks sweetie" she murmured and flashed me a warm smile that almost took my breath away. god, i love this girl so much and she doesn't even know how whipped i am to her.

  time passed by so fast and it was already night. know cying that bed time is almost just a minute away, my nerves wouldn't still calm down.

i'm quite nervous and i don't even know what to expect. i just got out of the bathroom and i'm currently waiting for her to finish her bath. god, let the heavens be at my side today.

i admit that i want us to do it, tonight. i've been controlling myself ever since we got back together and i wanted to keep her purity so we could both have our first times as married couple and . . i really really wanted to make this night very special.

I just love the girl so much.

while chaemin was on the bathroom, i prepped myself and the room. i was really prepared as i had a pack of scented flower petals on my bag, i was really careful to not be busted and i wanted to surprise her as my main objective is to set up the mood—and i pray that this wouldn't turn out an epic fail.

i turned off the lights and only left the lamp on. i only needed a little amount of light just to specially highlight the flower petals that trailed from the bathroom door up-to our queen-sized bed.

Oh dear, please, please, just . . make this one special.

i slowly marched in front of the bathroom door as i waited patiently for her to come out. i wanted to act a little cheesy and maybe kiss her hand as i lead her on our bed and you know .  .

i can't help but blush at how cringy i am right now, i just really hope this wouldn't be all just a waste.

soon enough, the door slowly opened and there came the most beautiful girl i have ever laid my eyes on. the room suddenly smelled so sweet, i almost had a boner.

my eyes was blessed with a masterpiece. our eyes locked and i swear i felt my heart pick up a pace. chaemin's hair was still dripping wet and some of it soaked her black- lacy above the knee night gown— it was a see through that even through little lighting, i can make out of her curves. my dirty little mind must be seeing things as i can see that she wasn't wearing underneath, i can make out the shape of her nipple on the fabric and oh my—it must be only me and my pervert-ness.

i  really had to gulp a few times just to control myself. she smelled so nice and i wanted to attack her straight away.

"love?" my wife asked, her voice coming out a little sweet as her hand met my face and she was so warm. "are you alright? why is it so dark in here? we should turn on some lights" she continued as she almost opened the lights, i stopped her and hugged her so tight.

everything wasn't going the way i planned, i wasn't supposed to hug her nor was i supposed to feel so aroused—we haven't even done anything and i am already a mess. "i don't want any lights"

i slowly pulled away as my face inched closer to hers and our noses touched, "i want you instead, honey" my voice was needy and i sincerely wanted her to become mine in an instant.

"ji—" i shushed her lips as i pressed a finger above it. "i know i'm a little too fast and impatient but, i can't help it. i want you . . no, i need you, chaemin" i breathed, my hands finding its way on her petite waist and lips on her neck, pecking it so softly.

"i have never felt so attacked and here i am dying to feel you against my skin tonight, i want you so bad that even if you haven't done anything but be your innocent self, i am already this much aroused because of you" i continued as my kisses slowly trailed on her ear, biting on it. i heard her muffled moan and i was yet even eager to make her bend for me.

"jim—" i didn't let the girl speak and instead, i crushed my lips against hers. my lips savored every nook and inch of her fragile ones, she was really soft and sweet . . we have had countless of kisses shared but every single one is a new experience to feel.

i pressed my body closer to her as my hands made different wonders on her body. my fingers was slowly descending in her thighs, giving her sensual strokes, she was pretty sensitive as i felt her tremble against my touch. i thought she was going to push me away as i was a bit eager but, she still answered my kisses as her arms were wrapped against the back of my neck and i just continued with my business.

i wasn't able to do my plan but, what i'm doing right now felt so right that soon enough, i swore i hit a sensitive spot and it made her moan. her knees suddenly wobbled and i caught her right on time, carrying her fragile body as our lips were still attached. i raised her a little and i was caught off guard when her legs wrapped itself on my waist. i broke the kiss and i saw her flushed face look down on me as her hands made its way on my shoulders.

"chae—"

"you never let me talk always chimchim" chaemin spoke a little still breathless. "i never said that i didn't want to do it with you, tonight" she spoke as her face became blazing hot with red.

"w-wait, d-does tha—" it was now her time to cut off my words when she suddenly attacked my lips.

"i wanna make love tonight, with you park jimin" she spoke and it was enough to ignite the already lit fire inside me.

my lips found it's way on hers once more as my body strode towards our bed. i bent and placed her carefully on the space, hovering over her little frame against me.

her eyes roamed around the bed and i saw how surprised she was "jimin, i love you"  she spoke as our eyes met and i couldn't get any more happier.

"i love you too, chaemin" i pressed as my hands slowly made its way on her body, my hands trailed inside her night gown as i slowly started to grind myself on her, creating sensual caresses everywhere.

"j-jimin" she moaned lovingly and i liked her response. i felt her soft body quiver at my touches, my other hand descended on her breast while the other on her pearl—i was yet again caught off guard when i finally realized that i wasn't seeing things, she wasn't really wearing anything underneath.

our eyes locked gazes and i saw her being flustered, "i-i really wanted you" she spoke and i find it really adorable.

"i won't keep my baby waiting then" i whispered on her ear lust taking over me.

with one swift move, i took her black lacy dress off of her body, leaving her in nothing—i took in her beautiful body, how i could stare at it all day long but my fantasies were cut short when she started to get shy as she covered her body, "i-i'm embarrassed"

i nuzzled closer to her neck, giving wet kisses, my other hand made way on her thighs, casually giving strokes "don't be. you are breathtaking, my love" i spoke before attacking her once more, giving love to every inch of her body.

my lips created wonders as it traveled from her face up-to her neck. I left marks to signify that she is mine and forever mine, her mouth would casually give out moans and i felt my little friend getting excited. my kisses went down on her breasts, i sucked the other like a child while the unattended peak was fondled by my hand.

"j-jimin!" she mewled, her body arching a little as my other hand that was placed on her thighs met her pearl—i slowly rubbed my fingers and soon enough, i placed one finger inside her.

"ahhh" she moaned a little louder, she was building up and so am i. her hands traveled on my body, she wanted to get rid of my sando and pajamas and i let her—leaving me in my boxers.

"like what you see?" the girl was staring at my body with adoration and i can say that i'm in between embarrassed and proud because she looked like she was about to drool and i tried to tease her, "you're so sexy chim" she murmured and she suddenly started to give me a lap dance.

"w-wa—ahhh, chaemin . . no, ahhhh" my mouth suddenly let out an uncontrollable moan as she teased my already hardened member "jimin junior also needs love, you know" she smirked deviously as she hovered over me, grinding on my clothed member.

it felt so good and she had me wrapped against her finger, i was in dominance before but right now—i'm becoming the baby and i hated it.

"baby boy" the girl purred as she continued to rub herself against me, casually palming too. as much as i wanted to stop her i couldn't, it felt so good."ahhh, m-mommy"

"nice reaction, baby boy" chaemin cooed, when did we ever got into a kinky session?

"m-mommy, i—" i was about to reach climax. "yes . .  baby boy, i know" the girl spoke, slightly pulling away as her hand made way on my boxers—pulling them out and there my hardened member erupted.

"i—" she licked the pre-cum against the tips of my member before taking it on whole, "ch-chaemin!" i screamed at the sudden warmth, pleasure and new feeling. i was seeing the heavens and she . .  she is giving me a blow job and i never imagined it.

her mouth pumped against me. up and down.  "ahhh" i was a moaning mess and i couldn't help it, she was so good at this . . i'm feeling so much pleasure and i don't care if i'm not the daddy anymore, i just want her against my skin. "f-faster"

at my command, her movements became so fast and i found myself reaching climax. "m-mommy, i-i'm about . . t-to" even before i could finish my words, my seeds burst out of me and into her mouth. chaemin drank it all, leaving nothing wasted.

the girl slowly sat up, still cleaning herself with my cum, licking her fingers as if my juices were so tasty. "i—cha-" the girl shut me off again as she pressed a finger on my lips. "d-daddy, make me feel good too"

my eyes widened in shock as she suddenly became submissive once more, "i-i thought i was the baby boy?" i mumbled as i felt her grind on me again.

"sorry daddy" she purred, "chaemin is the baby girl" she blushed and that was it.

"lie down, baby" she followed suit. "spread your legs" her face reddened even more but nonetheless she followed my command.

"daddy is going to punish you for teasing me" i muttered, my face descending on her wet area. i sniffed it and the smell was heavenly, i breathed on it and she gave me a moan.  chaemin is so sensitive.

i licked her wet area, my tongue movements were a little slow, i made patterns up, down, up, up and there was this spot that she liked, i stayed there and she immediately wrapped her legs on my shoulders at the sensation. "d-daddy" she mewled as i felt her arch her back.

i pressed a finger on her pearl, casually teasing as i even grind my teeth against her "d-daddy!" she clutched my hair and i can feel that she was almost there and i stopped.

she looked a little disappointed "d-dad—"

"i want us to stop with the kink, i just want to feel you against my skin. i'm . . i want us to have an innocent night" i mumbled as i made circle movements on her pearl. "s-sorry" she mumbled a little red.

"i'll come inside of you right now, can i?"

"yes . . please"

I positioned myself on her as i slowly entered, i was so afraid to hurt her. i know that this is both our first times and i don't want to hurt her, i want her to feel loved and pleasure. "t-this will hurt, love" i mumbled as i fully entered, she was so tight.

i saw a tear slip on her eyes, i let out a groan as i felt so amazing inside. i wanted to move so bad but, i can't she still hasn't gotten used to me.

i showered kisses all over her body, licking everywhere possible just to make the pain away. "ji—" i felt her move her hips a little and that was when i started to thrusting and out of her.

"ahh" the both of us became a moaning mess when i started to move, skins slapping and the smell of sex radiated around the room.

i felt myself reach my peak and my thrusts became a little faster and harder, i didn't mean to hurt chaemin but my body won't stop.

"f-faster!" i was caught off guard once more when chaemin screamed, commanding me. i followed suit and i can almost see the stars forming.

"i-i love you park chaemin!" i breathed, my voice a little louder as i reach out to hold both of her hands and i thrust even harder.

"jimin . . i—"

"chaemin i—"

the both of us came together and my thrusts eventually decreased until i slowly pulled away, lying beside her as i engulfed the girl in a bear hug.

I kissed her forehead, "i love you so much, chaemin" our eyes locked and i gave her a loving peck on the lips, her cheeks blazed. "i love you too, jimin"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401 45 21
She made it difficult for me to live. Should I kill her or pull her to my heart? The worst decision of my life. ...
622K 18.4K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...
166K 11K 76
Forced apart by circumstances, tough choices and inevitable doom, Namjoon and Seokjin go their separate ways, their young love is halted, and memorie...
6K 190 32
Yoongi was a gothic boy who drank too much and did self harm and Jimin was a happy upbeat man who loved to have fun...who would think that they would...