jeff the killer x reader

By buttersismybaby

When More

he scared me

it was just a dare I'm sorry

66 2 3
By buttersismybaby

(A/N) hi my people and Cameron

Jeff's p.o.v

I was walking around the the slender mansion trying to find (Y/N). Well I was walking down the hallway with my room down it I felt pain in my lower stomach. I grabbed the spot that was hurting and looked around. I lifted up my shirt a bit to see a red ring that looked like a burn but hurt like a gun shot. Out of know where I heard something calling from help. It sounded like....(Y/N). It sounded like it was coming from the edge of the slender woods. I ran outside looking around the edges of the slender woods. Then I saw her. Monsters set neatly on the ground her body still. Blood on her (f/c) shirt right where the red ring was on my lower stomach. I ran over to her "(Y/N) (Y/N)!" I said. She opened her eyes and looked at me then closed then. I got panicked and picked her up and ran back to the slender mansion. Once I got to the front door I kicked it open and ran in the house keeping (Y/N) safe in my arms. "DR.SMILEY!!!" I yelled as I ran in to the basement. Smiley walked out of his bedroom "what is it jeff" he asked. I set (Y/N) down on the cold operating table "I found (Y/N) on the edge of the slender woods with a bullet hole in her lower stomach" I said. Dr smiley ran over to her and pulled off her shirt. I blushed and turned away. "I'm going to go get her monsters I'll be back" I said as I walked out of his room.

30 minutes later

I walked back in to the slender mansion and up to (Y/N's) room. I opened the door to her room and saw her laying on her bed with a wrap around the wound she had. I walked over to the side of her bed and set her monsters down on her night stand. I felt something grab on to my hoodie. I looked down and saw (Y/N) looking up at me. I looked down at her and she blushed. "Thank you Jeff" she said "uh your welcome (Y/N) and I'm sorry for earlier BEN dared me to scare you I'm sorry" I said. "It's ok jeff " she said softly "I would never do something like that to you (Y/N) unless you wanted me to" I said blushing softly. She smiled and moved over a bit on her bed. She patted  the space next to her and I sat down next to her. She moved closer to me and hugged my side. I lightly patted her back as she keep hugging me. I looked down at her and she looked up at me. "She looks so cute I could just kiss her" I thought as I leaned down kissing her deeply.

(Y/N) p.o.v

All of a sudden I felt cold lips against mine I blushed but kissed back. I felt his tongue go across my bottom lip asking for entry. I designed to be bitchy and deny the offer. He growled and grabbed my tits. I gasped as he stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch of my mouth.

(A/N) hehe cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 280 51
*Ikke rettet endnu, så stavefejl og grammatikfejl forekommer* Uddrag: Jeg tager min mobil frem. 2% "wtf, lort" mumler jeg for mig selv. Jeg skynder m...
3.6K 204 30
Intro: Hejsa<3 jeg håber i ville læse med.<3 Hovedpersonen er Merle Kjær (opdigtet og ikke en rigtig person) Merle er 22 år. Hun arbejder til...
6.2K 202 38
Mød Anna. Anna er 22 år og arbejde til dagligt som sygeplejerske på Rigshospitalet i København. En dag kommer der en lidt anderledes patient ind og p...
30.6K 666 33
Kathrine var over ferien i en forfærdelig ulykke, som kostede hendes forældres liv, nu flytter hun til Gentofte for, at bo hos hendes bedsteforældre...