The Psychic Witch

Por mariawithridge

How do you feel when you are betrayed? Maybe betrayed by your friends when they're spreading bad rumors about... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

21 1 0
Por mariawithridge

[Ariana's POV]

It's been 3 hours since I lost my consciousness on Indra's lesson. Truth be told, if I forced myself, then the seal deep inside myself will try and struggle to break free, and if it broke out of my stomach, I lose my powers, no longer a witch, and also died.

I decided to go downstairs to check on the others. Now that I think of it, I think I slept more than 3 hours than I thought, it's like 7 pm. Yes, I slept longer than expected. As soon as I get downstairs, I noticed that it's too quiet. Where are the others?

"You're awake." A voice said and I turned around and saw Indra, seemingly hanging upside down on a chandelier, "What's wrong?"

"Why are you hanging upside down on a chandelier? Isn't it dangerous?" I said, he sighed.

"Whenever everybody's out to have a party in a club, or some other things, I always do this. You know, it calms me down, and besides, to Alana, I'm skilled in acrobatics and I'm super flexible." He said, I'm confused, but I'd just go with it.

"Why didn't you go with them?" I asked.

"To the party in a club?" I nodded, "Bored. I already went to lots of parties in clubs, and besides, Raven wouldn't let me go there without her, because she's afraid that I would get drunk and hooked up with other girls and not her." Oh... That explained a lot, "I'm off to Raven's house, I'm getting really bored in here." He sighed.

"Then why stay?" I asked.

"Because I have to watch over Alana, and now she's asleep, I'm off to get some trouble." He jumped off the chandelier and to the door, "Oh, and if Shisui gets drunk when he got back, give him a glass of water, it'll calm his drunk self. When he gets drunk, he became really dangerous, I mean, he tried to make out Raven before I splashed his face with water, and also smacked him on the head with a book." Then he closed the door, leaving me here, alone.

I waited for 10 minutes until I heard the door opening, and I saw Shisui. I immediately check up on him to see if he's drunk.

"Hello there, Ari~" He slurred. He's definitely drunk.

"You're drunk, Shisui." I said with a worried tone.

"I am not~" he slurred, then I helped him to get to his room, so I can get a glass of water for him. I managed to told him to sit on the bed and stay there while I get a glass of water, then left the room before he could protest. I grabbed a glass and filled the glass with water from the kitchen sink, I know this because I saw Athalia filling her glass with water from the sink, I asked her and she said that it's a healthy water. I got back with a glass of water to Shisui's room, and he's not there, I instantly panicked.

"Shisui? Where are you?" I called out silently, but also panicking, wondering what he might do to me, and suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapped on my waist and a hot breath on my neck.

"You smell so good, Ari~" he slurred again, and this time, he leaves light kisses on my neck, then turned to suck it harshly, I moaned because I seemed to love this sensation, I haven't felt like this.....

No wait.

I pushed him off my body and stepped back from away from him, "Shi, you're really drunk, you need to drink some water." I sighed but then he took the glass and smashed it with his strength, leaving the water and the shattered pieces on the floor, I gasped, then he pushed me to the bed, with him hovering above me, "Shi, I'm not comfortable in this situation." I whimpered.

"Listen to me for awhile." He said, "Truth be told, Ari, I'm really glad that you came here and actually live here in our household." He said. Curiosity strikes in, and I really wanted to hear his drunk self talk right now, "I was so happy, so much. I always wanted to meet you in person and now here you are. Turns out, you're really beautiful and I got intrigued by it. I love you since the first time I met you." Did he just confessed? Even when he's drunk, he confessed?

"Shi, get off me." I ordered.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight, Ari." He slurred then leaned to my neck and smelled my scent. I can't resist this, this is too much to resist, "You smell so good, it makes me to want you more." He smirked then his hand caressed my cheek, I looked straight into his beautiful black charcoal eyes, "Try not to move." He said then leaned in and kissed me. At that moment, I froze but then started to kiss him back and closed my eyes. His lips tastes so good, it made me want to taste him more. Our tongues battle for dominance, on which I won, when suddenly he growled into the kiss and then slid his tongue into my mouth, not wanting to lose against me, I moaned into his lips. He broke away the kiss, but doesn't leave me untouched now that he targeted my neck, sucking it harshly, it's hard not to let out a moan everytime he found my sweet spot.

"You're so beautiful, so delicious." He muttered into the kiss, then I felt sharp fangs sinking to my neck, I screamed, suddenly his weight suddenly disappears and I jolted up to see Indra, his hand grabbed Shisui's throat and pinned him to the wall, his red eyes are full of anger and his cheeks are covered with dark veins.

"I knew you couldn't handle Shisui all alone, so I came back with Raven." He said then Raven came in to the room and sat beside me, trying to check if I'm hurt, she traced her hand on my neck, seeing a bite mark on it, she gasped.

"Oh, no. He marked her." She said to Indra, as he turned to look at me, I looked down on my lap in shame, with Raven putting her hand on shoulder to calm me down, then she whispered to me that she'll get some water for me and Shisui.

"Shisui, are you out of your mind?!" He yelled.

"Dude, seriously, you're interrupting our session, you're such a killjoy~" He slurred again, I can feel Indra's blood boiling in anger as he grabbed his arm and twisted him in a trapping position, almost breaking the wall.

"You're such an asshole! You are not going back inside until you are sober!" He said then pushed Shisui outside and closed the door with a bang. I fought back the tears, but I can't, I started crying on my palms.

"It's gonna be okay, Sweetie." Raven assured me, but I shook my head.

"How will my Stepmom react to this? How could I let this happen? Now I'll never gonna be a Queen!" I cried, I felt a hand on my hair, ruffling it slightly.

"Living in this world can be really difficult, Ari. You have to face things by yourself." Indra said.

"But.... You two knew that I'm in love with Shisui, but I never though he would be this rough, his kiss is just too intoxicated, it's like the other him is gone." I said between sniffles.

"Shisui is a troubled man, Ariana. You'll come in handy soon enough. Your stepmom called us earlier, Ari." I gasped, "I told her that her stepdaughter is fine, and we're taking care of her, and do you know what she said?" I looked at her, "She said that you're a strong-willed girl, who just got lost on the way, and that you needed help. She believed that you can face it by yourself." She said.

"Thank you, both of you. I never had friends like you before. I used to have two best friends who are sisters, but they're the ones who sent me here, but I'm glad they did, because if they don't, I wouldn't have met all of you." I said and Raven awed and they both hugged me, so tight that I couldn't breathe. Yes, I said it, I'm glad the sisters sent me here, I love my new friends.

I feel so loved.

They both broke the hug and they told me to go to sleep for the next day of lesson time. Raven tugged me in like mothers do to their children.

Good night, Princess.

~ The Next Day~

I woke up with the sound of snickering around me, I immediately recognized it as Alana, I think it's her.

"Ssh! You'll wake her up!" I heard Obito's voice. I immediately woke up and I squealed when a cold water was splashed to me, I rubbed my eyes and I saw Obito and Alana laughing out loud on the floor.

"Oh, that's it! I'm gonna get the two of you right now!" I yelled mixed with anger and happiness, I started chasing both of them downstairs, only to find them hiding somewhere around the living room. This is getting out of nowhere. I saw Sasuke sleeping on the couch, and I just have an idea to scare him with a joke that I got from Alana, she just used telepathy on me just now to record a video of me waking up Sasuke with a funny joke. I don't know what 'record a video' is, but I'd just go with it.

"Knock, knock!" I yelled out and Sasuke jolted up, suddenly he attacked me while screaming like a crazy person, I screamed to Alana to turn it off. Getting attacked is not fun, if you ask me!

"I told you not to wake me up when I'm sleeping, Ariana!" He scolded and I gave him a scared face, "Why is Alana recording this again?!"

"She and I wanted to record a video of me playing Knock Knock game with you." I whined.

"No!"

"Please?" I begged with my puppy eyes.

"Okay, fine, just go with it." He shrugged.

"Knock! Knock!" I called.

"Come in." I looked at him and said, "No! Cut! You must respond with 'who's there', Sasuke." I said.

"Whatever. Just get it over with." He said.

"Knock! Knock!" I called again.

"Why is Alana wearing nothing but her underwear?" He said not looking at me, but to Alana. I looked at her and I gasped, "Cut! Alana, can you please put on your clothes?" I said and then she ran towards her room and back down, she's now wearing a grey sweater and black leggings, she's good.

"Knock! Knock!" I called again.

"Who's there?" He responded.

"Purple bathtub!" Hehe, Alana told me to answer his respond with 'purple bathtub', it's so funny.

"Purple bathtub falls off a building and lands on you." He said and my smile disappeared. Well that was mean.

"Cut." I said, "Come on, Sasuke, play it properly." He looked at me with his scary look, I immediately turn away, "Knock! Knock!"

"BOO!!" He yelled and I screamed, that's it, I'm giving up. I got up from the couch and I stormed to the backyard. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Sasuke angered you?" I jumped in surprise when I saw Izuna under his marked tree, then I heard him chuckled, "Relax. Sasuke's always an asshole sometimes, but that's because he didn't get along with everybody, including Itachi." Okay, I'm pretty shocked. Suddenly Izuna walked towards me and sniffing my neck, I blushed.

"Shisui's scent is all over you." He frowned.

"Y-Yeah....." I didn't want to admit that he kissed me when he's drunk last night.

"Wait.... What?!" He whisper-yelled, "He kissed you?!" How did he know?! It's like he's reading my mind!

"He's drunk! I don't think he meant to do it!" I tried to defend Shisui, I mean, the next thing, they would probably fight over me! I don't want any of them got hurt!

"Oh, but you're missing one teeny tiny little problem, Ariana."

"What?"

"One thing about getting drunk, is you confessed your sober thoughts that you kept it hidden inside your head when you're not drunk. If Shisui is drunk and said that he loves you, then must've been true." He said and my eyes widened. He loves me? The kiss that night is his true feelings? I thought it was a fake one since he's drunk, people would get drunk and kiss anyone they saw.

"Tell me, Ariana, do you love him?" He asked. My heart pounds so fast. Do I really love him that much? I mean, he's always been there when everybody's not.

"Yes." I admitted.

"Okay, if it's your own choice, then have fun with him." He said then left back inside. I think I just hurt his feelings. I hurt Izuna. I broke his heart, when I said I love Shisui than him. I felt really bad.

[Izuna's POV]

I quickly went back inside, so she wouldn't see me go out of control. I can't believe this, it's not fair! That spiky-haired brat has to have everything! It's always been like this ever since I was 12 years old! Argh!! I feel like I wanna scratch the walls (which I did, and I'm gonna do this all day) Argh!!!!!

[Indra's POV]

"Please!!"

"No."

"Please!!"

"Raven, no matter how many times you say it, it's still a no." I said. She's been begging on wanting to go to Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream Shop that was 5 minutes ahead of us and buy a double scoop of Wildberry Lavender. I want to buy it for her, and it's only $12, but I'd better not be there, getting crowded by fangirls, because you know, Raven's a fashion model and I'm her famous boyfriend. The last time I was crowded with fans, she goes crazy, like literally.

"Please!!" She begged again, I looked at her, and she's using the puppy eyes on me. Sometimes I can't resist puppy eyes and she knows it!

"Okay, fine, whatever." I shrugged.

"Yay!!" She yelled clapping her hands, like a 5-year old. We entered the shop and I see a lot of people gasping and jaw-dropped seeing us, some even whispering.

"Hello, Raven, Indra, nice to meet you again!" Our dearest demon friend, Jeaneira said. She and I are good friends when she and Hades visited LA like 2 years ago, she decided to stay here while her demon father goes back to the Underworld. He's probably busy taking lives from the humans now.

"Hey, Jean." I greeted.

"Can I have a double scoop of Wildberry Lavender, please?"

"Right away, guys, just sit down on the reserved table and we'll get right on it!" She said snapping her finger, "You didn't want some ice cream, Indra?" She asked.

"I would want a scoop of Sweet Cream," I leaned to her and whispered, "With vampire blood sauce." She looked at me, she smirked and her eyes turned yellow with slits then disappears, turning to her employee to prepare the ice cream. We sat down on a reserved table as the reserved sign disintegrated into dust and disappears. This table is always reserved, because Jean insists on us having a sofa table to be more comfortable, though Raven and I disagreed, but Jean insisted.

"You owe me $24 worth of cash, Ravenna." I stated.

"Hmph." She pouted then crossed her arms. She's really cute when she's angry. This guy just knows how to tease her so she could express her cute anger, and I still have one more. I leaned to her ear and licked her earlobe. I don't care anybody sees us, I just want to tease my girlfriend.

"You still love me, don't you?" I whispered on her ear.

"Hmph! No!" She huffed and still crossing my arms, but I won't give up that easily! I just keep doing that anyways! I lowered my chin to her shoulder, the right side of my face tickled by her hair, I took a whiff of her scent, and god, she smells so divine.

"You smell so good, love. Are you sure you don't love me anymore?" I asked, then she tun her head slightly and gave me a passionate kiss, I managed to kiss her back before we broke apart.

"Stop teasing me, you idiot. I can't resist you and nor can you resist me. Of course I still love you." She said.

Success!! Cha! Good job, lover boy! Cha!

I kinda agree with Inner now. Seconds later, our ice cream arrives. I always love Sweet Cream, with vampire blood sauce on top that Jean kept it hidden well. Raven seems to enjoy her ice cream.

"Wow, you sure eat that ice cream like it's your job." I stated.

"I can't help it!" She took a scoop and eat it, "It's so good." I think she might have an ice cream problem. We ate the ice cream in silence, while getting squealing from fans and phone camera shuttering all over the place, and as for me, I can't help myself but to just stare at her while she finished her ice cream, and what I noticed is a bit of a cream on the corner of her mouth. She noticed I'm staring, then she became flustered, and so am I.

"Is there any ice cream on my mouth?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes, let me help you with that." I said. When she grabbed her favorite kerchief, I leaned to her and licked the ice cream from the corner of her mouth, then she suddenly tun her head slightly and we ended up having a make-out session. The girls around the place squealing and screaming, but I don't care at all. I broke away from the kiss but I don't want to stop now that I targeted her neck, sucking it harshly.

"Indra, we're not gonna have sex and giving me hickeys in public, you get that, right?" She said between low moans, and I stopped.

"You always try to stop me when I'm gonna do this, Rave." I whined.

"We can always continue when we're not in public, besides everybody's watching." She said poking my nose, I pouted.

"Come on, Mr. Obsessed-with-Giving-Me-Hickeys, let's go back home." She suggested then we both leave the shop. Everybody seeing this, especially the girls who are single, they would definitely think '#RelationshipGoals ' right now, or maybe they'll upload a picture of us smooching in the shop in Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

We arrived a few hours later back home. The next thing we've noticed is Ariana sleeping on the couch, on Izuna's lap. Ariana looked distressed, even when she's asleep, that means something's just happened.

"Hey." I called out and Izuna looked at us.

"Hey, Best Couple Ever 2017." Ugh, that title from Billboard Magazine.

"What's up with Ari?" Rave asked.

"Oh, a lot of stuff happening. I found out that she loves Shisui more, and not me. That's just pathetic." He said, then Raven sat beside him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Izuna, it's not the end of the world. She maybe loved Shisui more, there's still a lot of fish in the sea, but she's still single, so you may still have a chance." She said.

"Okay. Thanks, Rave. You're always so good on solving problems like this."

"It's fine. We both experienced something like this before." Yep, she knows that. I left to the backyard to calm myself down while reading a novel and listening to music under my marked tree.

Ariana, now you have two boys in love with you. You can't have it both ways, you gotta make a choice.

It's either one of them or none of them, Ari.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97 13 19
----- "I see you've got your magic back." She feigned disinterest, quickly tilting her head toward the the other side, to look at anything but his ga...
989 113 54
[COMPLETE] [EDITING IN PROGRESS] Could Cora become the queen of a kingdom where she was separated for years? If only trust wasn't a myth? She's belie...
1.8K 127 27
It is popularly known that whatever happens, happens to be good. Whether it's going to happen or even it happened. And it happens like a blessing. Fo...
34.3K 631 13
A/ N: Although this book is not finished and doesn't have a formal ending, I will not be updating anymore. I have been in writers block for a while...