Nanny (Captain Swan AU) COMPL...

Bởi xoxlhsxox

When Emma moves to Maine, USA from Vancouver, Canada. She needs a job - and fast to support her son Henry aft... Xem Thêm

Chapter One - Leaving
Chapter Two - Arriving
Chapter Three - The Interview
Chapter Four - The Interview Part 2
Chapter Five - Our First Day
Chapter Six - Our First Day (Part 2)
Chapter Seven - Our First Day (Henry's POV)
Chapter Eight - Moving Day
Chapter Nine - One Month Later
Chapter Ten - 'Date' Night
Chapter Eleven - The Aftermath
Chapter Twelve - What Happens Next? (Killian's POV)
Chapter Thirteen - Calls Home and Secrets Revealed
10K
Chapter Fourteen - 5 Months Later
Chapter Fifteen - A Race Against Time
OMG!!
Chapter Seventeen - Big Suprises
Chapter Eighteen - Big Suprises (Robin's POV)
Chapter Nineteen - 3 Months Later (Regina's POV)
Chapter Twenty - One Year Later
Chapter 21 - The Answer
Update

Chapter Sixteen - Discovering the Betrayal (Gina's POV)

2K 95 17
Bởi xoxlhsxox

Sorry again for not posting in a while. I hope you all love this chapter. It's full of big things. Make sure to check out my twitter 'killiansxhook' where I will be posting chapter spoilers (e.g. new characters and paragraphs/sentences from unpublished chapters. Comment below if you're following me. Can you guys get me to 18k reads by my birthday? (September 15th) I bet you can, love you all.

{RC, 17,900}

----------------

Finally, it was Friday. My last day at work before the weekend. A weekend I planned on spending with my husband Daniel. I sat at my makeup desk and began doing my makeup. I never really wear much make up for work but if I had one bit of makeup I had to wear it would have to be my signature red lipstick.

I straightened my hair into my usual bob and headed over to my wardrobe. I picked out a long black duffel coat, red high-waisted skirt, white shirt and some black strappy heels.

I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen to make my daily cup of coffee and piece of toast. I loved my apartment so much. It was all modern and white just how I like it. It took me and Daniel three months to get it like this and it was so so so worth the wait and money.

Then I put my mug underneath the coffee maker, adding the coffee pot. Instant latte, my favourite. Soon after, my toast popped out of the toaster. I ate my toast and drunk my coffee before putting my phone in my bag, picking it up along with my keys and heading out the door.

I worked at a Canadian and American wide company called 'Miller's Bail Bonds". The building was around the corner from Daniel's office so I decided to surprise him by bringing him lunch. Soon enough I was walking over to my desk.

"Hey Gina" Bella said as she walked past me to her desk.

"Hey" I replied, smiling and waving back at her.

"You coming out for lunch? A few of us are going to that new sandwich shop around the corner" she said, taking sips of her coffee.

"Oh, I would but I'm planning on surprising Daniel by bringing him lunch" I said, holding a brown bag full of food.

"Aw, wow. Well I hope he enjoys it. Maybe next time?" she said.

"Definitely" I replied.

"Oh, before I forget, Craig is asking for you. He wants you to go to his office". Bella said.

"Me? What have I done wrong now?" I asked, laughing slightly as I got up.

I walked over to Craig's office. Craig was the big boss here and he only ever asked you to his office if it was serious.

I knocked on the door before I heard a loud voice say "Come in".

"Oh Regina, sit down, sit down" he said, gesturing his hand towards a seat positioned in front of his desk.

"So, there's a new positon opening and I can't think of anyone else that I think would be better for the position than you. It's managers position. You'll have your own team of workers to direct" he said.

"Wow, thank you. That, that sounds amazing" I said, a smile from ear to ear.

"The thing is Gina, the job is in Maine" he said.

My smile suddenly dropped.

"Maine? But that means leaving here. It means Daniel leaving his job". I said, in a sad tone.

"Well, have a think about it. I need an answer by the end of the day. Travel costs will be payed for as well as an apartment until you get on your feet" he said.

"I will, thank you" I said as I got up from the chair and walked out of the office.

Soon enough it was lunch time and time to surprise Daniel and tell him my 'good' news.

I put on my coat, grabbed my bag and our lunch and headed down to the car park. I got into my car and soon enough I was pulling into Daniel's office's car park.

I walked into the reception here.

"Hello Gina, here to see Daniel" Rebecca the receptionist said.

"Yeah" I said, holding up the lunch bag up "Brung him some lunch"

"Go straight up" she said, pushing the button that opens the doors.

I headed up to Daniel's office and knocked on the door.

"Two, two seconds" he said "Okay come in" he said, sounding breathless.

"Hey, I thought I'd bring you lunch" I said, walking over to the desk and putting the lunch bag on the desk.

"Thank you so much. I'm starving. I'm really busy with meetings today so it will have to be quick" he said "How's your day been so far then?" he said, taking a bit from his egg mayonnaise sandwich.

"Great. I have some news actually. My boss has offered me a huge promotion" I said, eating my ham salad sandwich.

"Really, wow G that's amazing!" he said, smiling at me.

"Yeah, the thing is, the job is in Maine" I said, frowning "It means we have to move".

"G I'm sorry but you know I can't move. I have just started my promotion here" he said, continuing to eat his sandwich.

All of a sudden I heard a sneeze.

"What was that" I asked.

"Oh e-erm, that was me" he said, rubbing his nose.

"No, no it wasn't you" I said.

I heard the sneeze again. All of a sudden I saw him look to the floor, his eyes opening wide. Gesturing something to someone.

All of a sudden a woman came up from under his desk. In only her skirt and bra.

"WOW. Seriously WOW. Is this the type of meetings you're going to be busy with today" I said, as I walked around the desk.

"G, this means nothing. It was a mistake. I love you, only you. I'll do it, I'll move to Maine" he said, scared.

I slapped the woman's face so hard my hand immediately went bright red.

"You're welcome to him, y-you skank" I screamed, tears streaming out my eyes.

"Hey" the woman shouted to me.

"Enjoy the rest of your lunch your loving wife made you, you complete and utter arsehole" I said, throwing the food at him.

"Don't bother" I said, storming out of the office, slamming the door so hard I was surprised when the glass didn't shatter behind me.

I got my phone out from my bag as Daniel came out the office, followed by the woman, now fully dressed

"G WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN" he said, standing at the door.

"FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING CHEATING BASTARD, I HOPE TO HELL AND BACK YOU CATCH SOMETHING OF THAT DISGUSTING TRAMP I FOUND IN YOUR OFFICE" I screamed so loud that everyone in the office turned to look to me and then to Daniel and the woman. Daniel bright red, the woman trying to hide her face.

I turned to look at him as I dialled in Craig's number.

"Craig, its Gina. I'll take the job. I'm on the way back to the office to sign any papers I need to. See you soon". I said, with the smuggest look on my face as I hung up the phone.

"Goodbye Daniel" I said, turning around and leaving the office.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

51.8K 975 77
Emma's pregnant, how will Killian react? How will she tell him? What is he leaves her? What if another evil comes for their baby? How can she been th...
83.1K 4K 36
Emma Swan(28) is a lost person who has been through lots of jobs and cant find her calling until she is hired by a family as their caretaker. Killian...
23.6K 1.4K 40
When Emma Swan was 16 she and her boyfriend Killian Jones (17) had gotten pregnant. Though when Killian found out he decided to finish High School in...
5.4K 135 12
Single mom Emma and single dad Killian meet thanks to their sons. They start out as friends, but thanks to the increase amount of time together the t...