Creepypasta Academy

By BloodDollRaven

IF YOU DON'T LIKE OVER POWERED CHARACTERS THEN THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU!! TW: Horror, body horror, violence... More

Creepypasta Academy Admission Letter
Chapter 1: Welcome New Students
Chapter 2: Introducing The New Students; Unexpected Late Arrival
Chapter 3: Lunch Time!
Chapter 4: Deadly Field Trips
Chapter 5: Let's Be Friends
Chapter 6: Why So Serious?-Alice Of Human Sacrifice
Chapter 7: I Can Put You To Sleep With My Lullaby -Harlie Johnson
Chapter 8: It's hot, I want to have a bath!"- Yuki The Countess
Chapter 9: It's Not Just A Storm-Broken
Chapter 10: Go To Sleep? How About I Put You To Sleep?!-Blood
Chapter 11: Mystery Is My Weapon, And Your Death-Scarlet The Unknown
Chapter 12: Crazy? I Just Like To Play With Fire!-Carrie
Chapter 13: Hunger And Insanity. . .The Perfect Match-Gluttony
Chapter 14: Even Dreams Can Be Deadly
Chapter 15: Insanity's Hatred Of Evil
Chapter 16: Harlie's Investigation
Chapter 17: Midnight Answer
Chapter 18: You're Not The Only One That Wants Her Dead
Chapter 19: Girl's Night Out
Chapter 20: Rescue Plan
Chapter 21: Creepypasta Academy (Part 1)
Chapter 21: Fighting For Their Lives (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Alice Vs. Raven (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Death Isn't Something We Can Control (Part 2)

Chapter 23: If You Can't Beat 'em, Join 'em

3.4K 191 146
By BloodDollRaven

The italicized lyrics Harlie sings is the song Discord by Eurobeat Brony. I didn't know about it until DiscordedGirl (My Bro) showed it to me, and now I love the song!!

____________________________________________________

"Why so serious?" Alice questions tilting her head to the side. The girls open and close their mouths trying to figure out what to say or what to do. She's just standing there, like everything that happened was all an illusion. Yet, the broken academy is proof that it all had happened.

"H-how, did you manage to escape Raven? She looks like someone who knows what she is doing. I'm sure she would have known you were alive." Harlie says to Alice in a shaky tone. Alice grins wide as she watches their faces filled with mixed emotions.

"I have so many new abilities thanks to all of the wonderful students I absorbed. It's useful when you can hide in simple technology." Alice says looking over at Harlie, who looks into her pocket to find her phone still there. "Thanks for helping me escape." Alice says to her. Scarlet looks on horrified. She can't believe that something like that would have saved her.

"Th-that's why BEN was in the nightmare... He wasn't Blood's illusion, but your pawn to give us hope." Harlie makes Alice giggle as she says aloud the clever plan she had made up for herself. Then she stops and her face becomes neutral. As if she wanted to hide the annoyance in her. That is usually something she doesn't like to show others.

"I lost two of my sacrifices. That is a big no no for Alice. At least there are more than one worthy sacrifice before me already. Who shall I-" 

"I'm not a fan of puppeteers, but I've a nagging fear-

Alice starts to laugh at the trembling song coming out of Harlie. Alice stops, and waits for Harlie to sing more. Harlie takes the bait, and sings a little louder. She loses herself in the spell of the song.

"Someone else is pulling at the strings Something terrible is going down through the entire town
wreaking anarchy and all it brings I can't sit idly, no, I can't move at all. I curse the name, the one behind it all... Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon. And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon. Discord, whatever did we do? To make you take our world away?" Harlie sings, and Alice's eyes, ears, and nose start to bleed, but her smile remains in place. Scarlet covers her ears that are bleeding also.

"STOP, HARLIE! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" Scarlet screams out, but Harlie doesn't stop. She only sees Alice, who stays in place, her face filled with blood. Her smile still in place. Both their heads pound in the worst pain imaginable.

"Discord, are we your prey alone, Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne? Discord, we won't take it anymore. So take your tyranny away! I'm fine with changing status quo, but not in letting go. Now the world is being torn apart. A terrible catastrophe played by your symphony, what a terrifying work of art!" Scarlet's eyes roll to the back of her head, and she falls lifeless to the ground. Alice looks down at Scarlet, crouching down to her. 

The song of death had stopped. Harlie looks down as she realizes she just killed Scarlet while Alice enjoyed every moment of her brain being destroyed.

"Immortal, huh? That's not immortality, dear. I am though. The truer definition of it." Alice says with a dark grin before putting her hand to Scarlet's heart. Her hand becomes a claw and she digs it out of her chest, taking a satisfying bite from the still organ. Blood splatters all over her face and dress, making her an even bloodier mess. The only thing she does is clear her eyes from the blood that had spilled.

Alice stands in front of Harlie, smiling down at the shorter girl. Harlie's gaze leaves Scarlet and she looks right into Alice's eyes, she doesn't even try to sing again.

"Fun game, wasn't it, Curious Kitty?" Alice questions with a smirk. Harlie smirks right back. 

"Oh yes, very fun. You sure kept me on my toes, Alice. I'm surprised you actually managed to escape Raven yet again. It was hard for me not being able to give away what I had figured out in order to make those girls believe we were on the same side. They didn't even get to witness my betrayal." Harlie says with a chuckle. Alice giggles, and closes her eyes in a sense of content.

"Come on out guys, the game is over and it looks like Curious Kitty and I have concluded a draw." Alice says as Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Jeff, Zalgo, Slenderman, Yuki, and Carrie appear yet again. Like nothing ever happened to them. Yuki and Carrie pull along the two guys they have claimed as their beloved, holding their arms. Hoodie and Jason don't really say anything as they walk like puppets beside the two girls.

"Really? Twenty three days for this game? It was kind of annoying pretending to meet Cutie again for the very first time. Did you really have to make it that long?" Jeff questions rubbing the back of his neck. 

"What? Alice was having fun, and Curious Kitty did say she wanted to figure out my game." She says with a twirl around to face him. "Anyway, neither of us wanted to lose when things were getting interesting." He sighs at Alice's amusement, and then looks over at Harlie

"So, are you coming now, Cutie?" Jeff questions putting his white hand out to Harlie. She smiles, and takes it. 

"Welcome back to Wonderland." The others say to her. Harlie nods her head. 

"It's great to be back again." Harlie says politely as she looks at the group. Alice suddenly giggles, and they all question her.

"A few of our other guests are questioning what you did. They want to know the true story of Harlie Johnson and her grand betrayal! Of the game she was playing!" Alice tell her. Harlie nods her head, and looks into Alice's eyes, but really trying to look at the millions of sacrifices inside of Alice that she has collected over many lifetimes.

Harlie smirks. "I'm sure you're all wondering what is going on, right?" Harlie questions the sacrifices screaming in Alice's head. "I was curious to see how far this game would go, and it had a very interesting conclusion. I had fun, and Lady Alice has a way with words. I've been on her side since the very beginning of meeting you all. I've never had so much fun, and here's a secret, guess who got me the interesting lyrics that started it all? That killed an immortal..." Harlie questions the voices she can't hear. 

"ME!" Alice cheers with a giggle. Burying the sounds of disbelief and hurt at what had happened. That all of them were treated as simple toys for a game they had no choice but to participate in.

"Exactly. I never thought I'd meet Lady Alice again, but here we meet and she sends me to Creepypasta Academy. I'm lucky, always have been, you didn't think I was actually losing my touch did you?" Harlie questions the people inside of Alice, who are outraged. She smiles again, only being able to imagine all the horrified faces of those who put their trust in her. That even considered her a friend during the time spent in the academy.

"I've been around long enough to see all of the excitement Alice brings. I love these games. I can't wait for the next surprises. And Death never suspected a thing about me. I'm such a great actress." Harlie says with a giggle. Alice grins, and takes a bow.

"My goodness, Curious Kitty, you almost had me fooled." Alice says with a chuckle. 

"I learned from the best." She says right back. Alice gladly takes the compliment and looks up to the sky.

"It's not like she could take your life. You are a part of me now, and she will not be able to destroy you. You played your part so well, making them believe in you until the very end." Alice lets the voices silence and stretches out.

"I know, I'm glad I was able to trick Scarlet. Breaking the balance? You stayed within your limit, you didn't overkill. Forgive me, my lady. She did managed to kill some of your sacrifices though." Harlie puts a hand over the area her heart should have been at and bows her head. Alice waves her hand dismissively.

"Eh, whatever. I got the one I really wanted anyway. Insanity is now a part of me, thank you, silly Fatty." Alice smiles as her eyes turn sage colored. She giggles, letting them turn red, pushing down Gluttony's essence.

"She's still a fighter, even now. I'll have to get used to someone wanting to devour my consciousness. Gluttony and I are going to have fun times together!" Alice giggles, letting herself stay in control of the vessel.

"Alice, I need a bath! How much longer do we have to stay and chat?! It's getting sunny and hot! I want to at least take Scarlet so I can take a bath!" Yuki points to Scarlet with a pout. Alice nods her head and rolls her eyes. She snaps and Hoodie goes to pick up Scarlet, careful of spilling her blood.

"You're lucky she's just a carcass now or I would be very jealous!" Yuki warns Hoodie who mutters an apology and assurances of his love and devotion to her. Yuki is satisfied with that and looks at the blood within Scarlet.

"Don't worry, we are about to leave. I'm just letting my energy recover after that unfeeling bitch made me waste all my energy unnecessarily." Alice stares annoyed at the black feathers that had been left behind when Raven scattered into the skies. 

"No need to be grumpy, we all made it and got what we wanted!" Carrie cheers and actually manages to hug Alice from behind. It kind of surprises her, but she doesn't move. Yuki's cheeks puff as she watches the successful hug that she had attempted so many times and always failed.

"Carrie, don't be an idiot. You got who you wanted, I'm still two sacrifices short!" Alice bends her elbow back and hits Carrie on the side, cracking her ribs. She whines in pain and stumbles back to Jason who catches her. She cheers up looking at his grinning face and takes comfort in his arms. 

"Yeah, I did! He's all mine!" Carrie giggles, sending shooting pain through her. The others move away from Carrie and watch her explode with Jason. Laughing Jack moved to shield Alice from exploding body parts.

"You know what, they can catch up with us when they put themselves back together. I'm ready to go back and have a nice rest after the long battle we've had." Alice tilts her head to the side, and looks back at Creepypasta Academy's rubble. The others follow her line of sight and smile at the mess.

"You were fun while you lasted, but now it's time for Alice to find her last two sacrifices." She says with a grin at the destroyed area. Alice twirls a red bang around, and yawns.

"M'lady, shall we go?" Laughing Jack says putting his hand out towards Alice. She looks back over at him with a smile. She puts her small hand into his large clawed hand, and he brings it to his black lips, and kisses it lightly. Alice smiles a toothy grin, and moves her hand to his cheek. 

"I love my sacrifices so much." She says with a tilt to her head. He smiles back and kneels before her. The others follow suit.

"We love you, Lady Alice." Their love sounds as insincere as hers, which makes it all the more fun for her. Her attention is taken away from her loyal sacrifices and everything around her.

Alice turns to face you. She grins at you and tilts her head to the side. "Why so serious? Be like the other person reading this, and smile! I am!" She says to you, and the others also look at you hungrily. They're ready to come after you during this long journey.

"Excuse me my sacrifices, Alice is going to play, and you're next on the list or maybe it's you with the face! So many choices! Stay crazy my friends, it's what keeps Gluttony alive in Alice, stay evil, it makes me stronger! Remember, even dreams can be deadly." She grins, and darkness descends. Only red eyes are seen. Eyes full of malice.

                                              The end. . .For you. . :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 240 155
I've seen a lot of these so I thought, why not make my own
2.5K 340 18
Set in 2023 on a parallel universe, fifteen patients in a drug experiment research facility have no choice but to fight against a mutated version of...
581 57 20
This is a more detailed version of my most famous Creepypasta story "Vicky Genocidal; The True Genocide". All events occurring in this story are cano...
10.3K 165 43
Being the daughter of a Grim Reaper and a powerful Goddess isn't actually the kind of dream Lizzie had. Although she is, she was appointed to TRAIN t...