Trails and errors Sandhir FF

By ShilluParShian

#29 in FanFiction (23/9/16) A boy loves a girl. Another girl loves another boy. But girl breaks with boy. Ano... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Last Part

Part 32

3.1K 181 8
By ShilluParShian

Randhir adjusted the quilt evenly on her frame , and comforted her with an extra pillow.

After a while he came settled himself beside her , and dozed off nuzzling near her collar bone.

" ma!!!!!!" sanyu's shrill shout disturbed randhir's honey heavy dew of slumber.

" what !" he snorted and pulled her over his frame, and started rubbing his lips on the hollow of her neck.

" what m I doing here!!? Where am I ?? !!" she jerked herself out of his hold  and held her head in her palm.

" I have abducted you!!" randhir hushed as he snaked his arms around her waist and licked her neckline.

Tears dribbled Down her eyes and her heart skipped a beat.

" your parents have disowned you !! En that sameer can never savour you now! Coz sanyukta is all mine !!!" he whispered as he pulled down her sleeves and relished her milky soft skin.

Sanyu went numb at his madness.
While randhir continued to chew her.

" I love you so much sanyu!!" he whispered huskily , as the choli slid down her shoulder and he pulled her up in his lap, he clutched her hair to peck her lips when their eyes got latched and pain dribbled down her eyes.

" I can never love you ! You can plunder my body but u can never acquire my soul !" she pushed him and was about to run out of his room.

When randhir grabbed her arm in a jiffy.

" wait !!" he smirked.
And held the video before her eyes.

" shall I send it to ur dad!! ??" randhir pecked her cheek.

" what do you want!?" sanyu clenched her jaws.

" I want you to fall in love with me!" he hushed and sucked her jawline.

" I can't !! " she groaned he squeezed her waist.

" you will have to....else !!" he smirked.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 13.3K 28
She was everything he ever wanted. Valeriana had a peaceful childhood until her college graduation when everything went down. Suddenly, she is stuck...
14.6K 225 10
!!The cover is not my art!! A silly ahh fanfic of Bittergiggle bc theres a lot of simps ( +me )
62K 1K 12
(Y/N) is just a sixteen year old actress. After many years in an acting school she finely gets a call. "Audition open for season 2 of stranger things...
60.9K 1.8K 17
Everyone will have second innings in life ...but how they take it or give up is the matter, here arnav and mithra remarried each other, living with c...