I wasn't expecting that-JuZen

By noitammina

Zen wasn't expecting that,after Jumins' words everything changed. Will it be ok,or will everything end? It's... More

Where It All Beguns
What am I doing?
It's finally over
An ordinary day
Mine

Is It Real?

6.9K 255 479
By noitammina

Chapter 2

-Zens pov-
A couple of days passed, Jumin seems a little odd i wonder whats with him... I just came back from my ride, dont know why but lately i always go to ride that damn thing and wonder about Jumin... Why is he doing tha- i was cut off by my phone. I took it to see everyone's on messenger... I dont rlly feel like it now. Guess il go to my secret place.

-in the chatroom-

Jaehe:" Zen has been absent these days..."

Jaehe:" I wonder if somethings wrong."

Yoosung: "I think the same."

707: "Should i hack on his phone and see whats wrong?"

Jaehe: "Of course not."

Jumin:" Why are you so concerd? "

707:" Well we know for you that youre an emotionless devil who cares about money and is in love with his cat. "

Jaehe:" I couldnt put it better. "

Jumin:" You are mistaken for my emotions."

707: "YOU HAVE EMOTIONS?!"

707: "IS THE WORLD ENDING!"

Jumin:" Funny of you. "

707:" Jumin. "

Jumin:" Yes? "

707:" Are you gay? "

Jaehe:" ... "

Yoosung:" lolololololololo"

SHE:"LOLOLO IS IT TRUE? "

Jumin:" Its not worth answering. "

707:" So youre nog deniying it? "

Yoosung:" Well you also dont care about women? "

Jaehe:" That is true. "

SHE:" Omg."

-zen has entered the chat-

Jumin:" I am not gay. "

707:" Perfect timing Juliet lol. "

ZEN:" Whats now? "

707:" Jumin is gay lol! "

ZEN:" .. "

SHE:" I dont see anything wrong with being gay. "

Jumin:" I am not."

707: "Dont lie to me Romeo."

Jumin: "Whats with that?"

707:" You will realize when the time comes! "

SHE:" Ohh mysterious! "

ZEN:" Why did i come here? "

Jaehe:" Zen you'v been pretty absent these days, whas wrong? "

ZEN:" Nothing is wrong. "

Jaehe:" Are you sure? "

ZEN:" Of course am sure. "

Jaehe:" If somethings wrong you can always talk to me. "

707:" Ooh all lovey dovey Jaehe huh ;) "

Jaehe:" Im just worried. "

Yoosung:" Does Jumin Han is gay? "

ZEN:" God. "

Jumin:" Nonsense. "

SHE:" Its okay to be gay ya know."

Jumin: "..."

ZEN: "I have to go."

Yoosung:" Good bye Zen. "
ZEN:" Bye.. "

-zen has left the chat-

Jaehe:" Somethings not right. "

707:" I think so too! "

Yoosung:" Yeah.. "

Jumin:" Perhaps it is. "

707:" IS JUMIN THE DEVIL WORRIED! "

SHE:" HE LIKES HIM! "

707:" LOLOLOLO"

Jaehe:".... "

Jumin:" Childish, il get going now. "

SHE:" OH DONT YOU COVER UP MISTER. "

Jaehe:" We have to talk. "

SHE:" Alright! "

-jumin has left the chat-

Yoosung:" I have to study T-T"

-yoosung has left the chat-

707:" WE ARE MESSING WITH THE DEVIL! "

-707 has left the chat-

-jaehe has left the chat-

-she has left the chat-

-Jaehe and SHE-

Jaehe:" Zen is not acting like his usual self, insted of talking about his looks hes so down. "

SHE:" He is kinda weird. "

Jaehe:" Maybe igs bcs of that cat comercial i should ask Mr. Han to talk with him. "

SHE:" Is that good idea they dont seeem to get along? "

Jaehe:" I know it looks like that but Mr. Han respects Zen very much and want him to succed, and Zen seems like he doesnt really like him but he also respects him deep down. "

SHE:" I see! "

SHE:" Its like a classic anime story the 2 guys who hate each other dont really mean it and would risk their lives for another! "

Jaehe:" Something like that. "

SHE:" TTHEY ACTUALLY LOVE EACH OTHER! "

Jaehe:" I never touht about that.."

SHE: "IS THAT WHY JUMIN IS GAY?"

SHE:" CUS HE LIKES ZEN!THEY WILL BE SO CUTE TOGETHER! "

Jaehe:" I dont really believe in that;;;"

SHE: "JUST THINK ABOUT IT, THINK ABOU IT."

SHE: "I SHAL GO NOW!"

Jaehe: "Hmm...."

Jumin Han gay?...... What if he is? What if he already has someone?.. Why am i thinking abot this... Am mature enough to know that... Im. Jealous? Yes. Im, jealous. But how could i possibly like that jerk... After that i was thinking a lot about him, i would imagine things that will never happen. I imagine us, holding hands, sitting in his lap, hugging, kissing. Him telling me he loves me, how im his everything.Then i imagine how he propose to me, putting ring on my hand, Finally i have someone to love, the only one. And then i woke up. I didnt realize i fell aslep. So it is true i like him. I dont care what will others say. Should i tell him? No. I can never tell him.He is also in love with his cat. He doesnt feel the same, and he will just laugh at me. He maybe wouldnt want to see me. I should shake it off. But. Im really happy for that comercial coming up.

~Time Skip~

So its finally the day. Im so exited i could die. I just want to see him right now. I wana look at him forever. God. Should i text him? Then my phone rang. Hes ahead of me. I took the phone and ut was him.

Jumin: "Hey Zen, im sending the limo for you. Looking forward to see you."

... This cant be. He. Looking forward to see me? What if he feels the same? Myb he rlly does.
But its so sudden. Just like that he says that. After all he said about me...

Zen:"Ok, see you soon. "

Oh god something is about to happen.... After almost 10 minutes i finally got there. I felt so nervous i was shaking. Zen. I recognised that voice as soon as i hear it. It was him. It was Jumin.

"Ur finally here, are you okay Zen? "

"Im nervous about your cat Jumin." I feel like am gonna sink.

"Dont worry my Elizabeth will be away from you"

"Thank God" Then he looked at me. In his eyes i could se he wanted to tell me something so bad. But then like a tornado a smirk appeard on his face. He looked so possesive God.

"Zen, we should go in"

I nodded, and went straight behind him. The shooting was on the top of the building oh my. So we haded to go into elevator. Dear Jesus in the elevator with Jumin god knows what he can do. When we started moving i couldnt help but think hes gonna rape me.

"Zen. "

Fuck. He scared the shit out of mee. I nodded in question.

" Why did you changed your mind so easily? "

Oh im wondering about that too.
" I actualy dont know, i suddenly said yes. "God. Burn me.

" Thats very odd from you"

"Oh i dont know either whats wrong with me"

"Are you okay?"

Why do you care. God dammit.
"I dont know"I really dont know whats wrong. I have fantasys with you so i think im pretty much insane.

"Tell me if somethings bothering you. " He said it so slowly and kindnly.

" Why do you care? Youre all about bussines and money, its not like you to ask me this. "

" People can change, for others. "

What..? Dont tell me he has somebody? Is he in love with someone... Well i guess its not impossible." So you have someone Jumin, guess youre not gay" I smiled i little at that last part, it hurts to now that, but i cant let him know how i feel. I rlly feel like crying now.

"Not yet"

"Oh i didnt expected from you to be shy Jumin" I could hear him giggle. Is this real. Jumin. Giggling.

"Im afraid that person doesnt feel the same way... "

Why did i even think he would like me, no way in the world he'll chose me over some girl... I felt crushed. I just want to go away. I cant be near him at the moment. Then he cut me off.

" But if that person doesnt feel the same way.. Ill make him mine."

Then i fell apart, my legs are shaking. I. Cant. Belive i was thinking abot that. So childish of me. But he said. He'd make him his. So its true ha. Hes gay. And loves someone. Then the elevator stoped, finally. It felt like forever. "I see, good luck then... Jumin."
I ran out the elevator to the bathroom. I think i was in here 15 minutes i wanted to cry like some idiot. After a while i managed to put myself together. Love really hurts. When i came into the studio i was feelin fucked up. Here i am a man in twenties falling apart over some crush on a guy. My face was blank, emotionless. I didnt feel like doin anything, so i want to finish this and go home so i can be emo. Then Jaehe came to me.

"Zen?, where were you we were woried? "

" Its okay now, we should start the shooting right? "I said with a weak and fake smile. Then he saw me.

" Zen, is everything fine? "

I couldnt even look him in the eyes, i couldnt say anything. My moth is open but nothing is coming out of it. I cant think of anything. "Yes" I said it was so obvious i was lying. But i think Jaehe understud, and said to Jumin he should leave me. And he did. At the exact second. Not looking at all. Well of course. He doesnt care haha. Hahaha.

Then i just went to my changing room. And there it was. Cat ears. What a joy. I cant believe Im putting this on my head. As soon as i came out, they were all looking in ave. Like I was a freakin unicorn. And, then. Jumin. Starring. Blushing like a maniac. Oh dear Jesus why.
After that the shooting was over and i nearly died from my allergie. Jumin said he'll get a limo for me. So right now im in the limo. Eyes widen and blushing like mad. Just a second ago Jumin Han told me Im cute."You look cute Zen." Im cute? As soon as i got home i jumped on the bed. I couldnt stop thinking about that. Is it real. God. Sacrifice me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.9K 85 11
Cover by @mirirmi on twt Tighnair has found himself a boyfriend but doesn't know how to be romantic sense this is his first relationship what will ha...
1.6K 66 14
What if there was an alternative story where the bladers interacted more? And what if the top bladers, Lui Shirosagi and Free De La Hoya, just happen...