Cold Canary AU

By Snartsass

Where Sara is a barista, going to CCU (Central City University) and is living with her mom for the the time b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
help?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Last Chapter
Author's Note
Sequel
Posted

Chapter 2

1.2K 57 21
By Snartsass

Leonard walked down the street to meet his sister waiting for him in her car.

He knocked on the window with his elbow, since his hands were preoccupied by their drinks.

Lisa closed her makeup mirror, reached over seat to open the door, and waited for her brother to sit and close the door.

He handed her her frappe.

"Extra caramel?" Lisa said taking in her drink.

"Shit." Leonard cursed under his breath.

"Lenny," She whined. "I also said no whip."

"Sorry, Lise." He set his drink down.

"You're lucky I'm late or else I would've made you get me another one."

"I forgot." He sighed and started rubbing his hands up and down his thighs.

Lisa turned the key in the ignition to start the car.

"The Captain Cold forget something? I can't believe it."

She pulled away from the curb and started driving.

"You and Mick are never going to let me live down that nickname, are you?"

"Nope."She popped the p. "what got you so distracted that you messed up my coffee?"

"Don't know what you're talking about."

Lisa makes a right turn approaching Leonards apartment.

"Whatever. I got to get to class. Bye Lenny."

She pecked her brother on the cheek.

"See you later, Lisa." As he opened the door, takes his coffee, and enters his building.

***********

Sara's first class of the day started at 9.

Sara took a seat next to a brunette with curls in her hair.

Sarah set her backpack down on top of the desk and is about to sit in her chair when the bag topples over into the brunettes space.

Most of the items in Sara's bag fell out.

The brunette quickly got up and started to help her.

"I am so sorry!" Sara exclaimed.

"It's fine," the brunette said handing Sara her taser. "Lethal much?"

"Yeah... I have an overprotective cop for a dad." Sara pretended not to see the brunette cringe towards the ending of the sentence.

"I know what you mean." She handed Sara the last notebook. "My brother's the same way. Except for the cop part."

Sara placed her bag on the ground and sat.

"I'm Sara by the way." Sara stuck out her hand.

"Lisa" She said as she took Sara's hand.

"Is this your first day?" Sara said scooting her chair in. "Don't think I've seen you in here before."

"First day in this class? Yes. But not my first day attending."

"I see. The teacher's always late to this class so we always have some extra time to chat."

Lisa sniffed. "Let me guess, you work at a cafe?"

Sara smelled her shirt. "Is it that strong?"

"Oh yeah." Lisa laughed.

"I mean it's not that bad of a smell, but for one day out of the week I would like to not smell like I just took a bath in coffee."

"How do you deal with it? Like the rude customers and all." Lisa said leaning foward.

"Well, it's something you never get use to. Normally I want to slap them, but that's against 'employee violations'." Sara making quotations with her fingers.

"I would've been fired." Lisa smiled.

"They're not all bad. Like today, this guy, he came in and was being so impatient, had a smart remark for everything I had to say."

"Don't you have the right to refuse service?"

"Well, yeah..but he was also very attractive." Sara said the last part a little lower.

The two girls laughed.

"Hey Lisa." Said a guy with light brown hair and glasses as he took a the other seat next to Lisa.

"Hey Hartley." Lisa said facing him.

Lisa and Hartley started chatting when Sara felt a hand lightly tap her shoulder.

Sara turned and saw Barry with Cisco and Caitlin taking the seats next to him.

"Hey Barry."

"Hey, Sara. Who's your new friend?" He said nodding his head towards Lisa.

Sara turned towards Lisa and saw another girl join Lisa and Hartley. From what Sara knows, her name is Shawna?

"That's Lisa. She just started this class."

Sara turned back towards her friends in time to see Cisco's face slowly twist into hatred.

"What's he doing here?" Cisco said jabbing his thumb towards Hartley.

"Well it's a pleasure to see you too, Ciscito." Hartley smirked.

"He's Lisa's friend." Sara said stepping between the two.

"Who's Lisa?" He said as his eyes slowly landed on Lisa.

Sara swore she saw Cisco's jaw hit the floor.

"Hello to you too." Lisa said adding a bit of flirtation to her tone. "Cisco?"

Caitlin grabbed Cisco's chin and slowly closed it.

"Sorry for keeping you guys waiting." Dr. Wells announced as he entered the room. "My daughter was running late today."

*****After class*****

"Sorry about Hartley." Lisa said coming up to Sara as they exited the room. "He has a hard time making friends sometimes."

"Oh, no. It's fine. I'm pretty sure Cisco was over the line too."

"Speaking of which, Do you know if he's single?" Lisa said walking towards the parking lot.

"Yeah, I think so..you don't like him, do you?" Sara said scrunching her eyebrows.

"He's cute." Lisa smirked.

Sara saw a flash of resemble from Lisa to someone else, when she smirked, but couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"I'm pretty sure he's single, but gross." Sara laughed.

Lisa shrugged. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Sara said slowly. "If you want, we're all going to see a movie tonight. You can come of you want."

"Sure! Think it's alright if I bring a friend or two?"

"Yeah, it's fine." Sara said taking out her phone. "What's your number so I can tell you where to meet?"

Sara handed Lisa her phone.

Lisa returned Sara's phone.

"Call it and make sure it's right? I'm not good at remembering my number." Lisa chuckled.

Sara dialed the number and heard a faint ringing coming out of Lisa's bag.

Lisa grabbed her phone and shut it off.

"Got it." Lisa smiled. "I'll text you later."

"Bye, Lisa!"

"See you later, Sara." Lisa I'd opening her car.

Don't know how I feel about this chapter. :/ sorry there's no Sara and Len interactions in it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 466 15
Sara had decided to stay in Star City after what happened with Leonard and Laurel. After the team had been able to track down where Vandal Savage wa...
24.7K 1.1K 57
This story is being rewritten. Now titled Undeserted
14K 465 22
Captain Canary Fan Fiction: ( may contain spoilers, read at your own risk!) Sara Lance and Leonard Snart (aka Captain Canary) are partners in crime...
16K 328 98
If you have a cover you'd like to send me please snapchat me at @laurellgrant "I will be editing the first 50 chapters beginning April 15, 2018" Per...