The Uchiha's Toy || Fullbuste...

By vonlane

First part: Ever since Deidara joined the Akatsuki, he's only been a toy for the organization, tortured... More

Credits & Proof: @FullbusterFic
Chapter 1: Just a Toy
Chapter 2: I hate you
Chapter 3: Distrust
Chapter 4: Encounters
Chapter 5: Kakuzu
Chapter 6: A Long Night
Chapter 7: Life or Death
Chapter 8: Illusion
Chapter 9: Regrets
Chapter 10: Just a Game
Chapter 11: Get Away
Chapter 12: Discovered
Chapter 13: New Room
Chapter 14: Rancor
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Hating You
Chapter 17: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 18: Not you
Chapter 19: Escaping
Chapter 20: Captured
Chapter 21: Prisoner
Chapter 22: Waking Up
Chapter 23: Room
Chapter 24: Showers
Chapter 25: Falling in Love
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Conversations
Chapter 28: Vengeance
Chapter 29: New Beginning
Chapter 30: Encounters
Chapter 31: Locked Up
Chapter 32: Justice
Chapter 33: For You
Chapter 34: Work
Chapter 35: First Mission
Chapter 36: Impossible
Chapter 37: Confessions
Chapter 38: Bedroom Conflicts
Chapter 39: Avoiding You
Chapter 40: My Clan
Chapter 41: Danger
Chapter 42: Traps
Chapter 43: Out!
Chapter 44: Wrong Missions
Chapter 45: New Evidence
Chapter 46: Suffering
Chapter 47: Team Taka
Chapter 48: Hot Springs
Chapter 49: Meetings
Chapter 50: Believe Me!
Chapter 51: Goodbye
Chapter 52: Looking for You
Chapter 53: Come with Me
Chapter 54: War
Chapter 55: Attack
Chapter 56: Life or Death
Chapter 57: Disillusion
Chapter 59: Hokage
Chapter 60: Happiness

Chapter 58: Medical Assistance

3.7K 154 57
By vonlane

Sasuke Uchiha

When I woke up, my entire body hurt. I could barely move and my arms could barely respond because although I could more or less move my arms, my hands would not react. I looked to my side once I felt a weight over my shoulder and discovered Naruto sleeping. He looked so tired, although I suppose he had probably stayed up all night.

I wanted to touch him, I was dying to do it, but I couldn't move my arms and that pained me even more. I wanted to be able to touch him, to hug him, but I couldn't do anything aside from looking at him. I passed my eyes from his face to the clock, watching the hours go by. He must've been very tired because there was no way of him waking up or letting go. I liked having his hand over my waist but I would've liked it even more if I could do the same.

When he finally woke up, it cost him to open his eyes from the light that came in through the window. However, once realizing that I was awake, he immediately opened them and threw himself to hug me. I wanted to hug him as well. I was dying to have his face in my hands and kiss him but I couldn't and I couldn't take this situation.

I apologized to Naruto once he started ranting; I knew he was mad at me because I had shielded him. He was so pissed off because he thought they killed me because of him, for having protected him, for activating grand techniques of great potency with my debilitated body and I knew the majority of damage had been done by me but I couldn't let them kill or hurt Naruto.

I couldn't avoid crying when Naruto kissed me but it's just that it was true what he had said. He was right and I felt so guilty because I could've left him alone and that wasn't my intention. It was impossible to contain my tears. I was about to lose him and I didn't want that to happen. Naruto hugged me tightly after seeing me cry and luckily, I knew he would never say anything but even so, it still cost me to cry in front of him. It made me feel weak and stupid but I had been so scared of loosing him in that battle.

"Come, it's all passed now, I'm okay. I'm okay thanks to you, Sasuke." He told me but I still cried.

"Don't tell anybody about this, Naruto." I told him although I knew he would never.

"You know that I have never seen you cry, Sasuke. Do it whenever you want, I'll never say anything. I'll always be here at your side."

"I didn't want to lose you."

"I know, I love you, Sasuke."

"And I you, dobe." I said, trying to stop crying while Naruto once again kissed me more calmly this time, more gently.

We heard a throat-clearing sound from the door and Naruto let go of my mouth to see who was entering the room and it surprised him to see Ino come in to check my wounds. Naruto stayed with me in the room while Ino checked me and finally, she said I could go home so long as I rested because I couldn't do anything else but rest and be at home. It's not like I could do much with my hands like this; I hoped this situation would pass soon.

Naruto had to help me to his house but I had a grave problem once I entered the door, Naruto closing it behind him. I didn't know if I should tell him or not but it's just that it embarrassed me having to ask him this. I had always been independent, I never needed anybody's help and now... I needed Naruto's help for this. I blushed and he looked at me strange; he knew something was wrong with me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Naruto... I have to go to the bathroom." I said all of a sudden, trying to avoid the embarrassment.

"You know where it is, no?"

"Yeah, but I can't move my hands."

I couldn't take anymore with my embarrassment. Asking this of Naruto was too much for me but there was no other option. I could still remember the first time I had to help Naruto piss, although he too, had helped me. It was during a mission and our hands had been joined together by some sticky ability and the damn dobe had to pee constantly. Naruto had a great problem with that because he always had to pee when we began something important, like the Chunnin Exams, for example. He was a lost case. Either way, I didn't expect to have to tell him this and ask for help, but without movement in my hands, it was a bit complicated to even take it out of my pants.

Naruto had stayed still as if he couldn't believe that I had asked him something so private and intimate but then smiled and that made me even more red. I couldn't stand feeling so insecure and so embarrassed but I preferred it to be Naruto who had to touch it so I could go instead of someone else.

"Come on, then." He said, smirking as he accompanied me to the bathroom.

I saw him behind me after preparing a few things and his arms passed down by my waist, pulling the zipper down and putting his hands inside to take my member out and point it at the toilet. It cost me a bit to urinate but because I was really nervous. I was feeling his hands on my member and when I finished, he even had to clean me as if I were a little kid. But this was a grave problem: his hands were exciting me. I leaned my head back on Naruto's back near his neck and faintly bit at his earlobe.

"You're exciting me, dobe." I whispered and then I felt his smile before noticing how his hands began moving on my member.

"How much?" He challenged.

"If you continue like that... a lot." I said.

"Then I won't stop." He commented although he moved me towards the room and laid me gently on the bed.

I stayed on the bed where Naruto had left me and watched as he took off his shirt before climbing into bed over me and begin kissing me. I kissed him as passionate as I could but even so, I still missed being able to use my hands because I missed touching him, caressing him, feeling him and yet I couldn't do it.

It was a bit depressing having to let Naruto do all the work but taking into account the great problem I had between my legs, I preferred to feel bad about not being able to touch him. I preferred to stay as I was, I wanted him to penetrate me. I wanted to take care of my excitement however I could.

I played with his tongue in his mouth as I felt his hands caress my waist softly, placing them under my shirt and moving them up to my chest. I noticed his hands traveling every centimeter of my skin, stopping his fingers on my nipples and pinching them delicately to excite me even more before lowering his tongue from my mouth towards them. I loved it when he bit them, when he licked them as each time, Naruto did it better. Each time, I felt more pleasure with him.

I gasped and arched my back a bit as Naruto continued to suck on my nipples. He continued biting them softly and licking them lustfully before finally taking my shirt off and unbuttoning my pants to take them off as well.

"It doesn't bother you now, does it, Sasuke?" He asked teasingly.

"Yes." I said. "A lot."

Naruto laughed and tugged a bit at my undergarment, taking my member out fully to begin licking it. He really had gotten better at this; it was impossible to contain my moans when I was with him. I enjoyed Naruto so much and he helped me move, placing his hand on my ass and slowly moving me to start entering. Naruto also seemed to enjoy licking it as well, he loved hearing my gasps. He loved feeling like he had control and although it irked me not having it because of my wounds, I couldn't deny saying that it excited me once in a while to lose control as well.

I was enjoying what Naruto was doing, I loved it. I couldn't stop shouting and moaning, even more when he began utilizing the tricks I had taught him last time because I had to admit: he learned fast. He had to stop a bit, fearing I would cum much before him, but he took advantage to prepare my entrance.

He slowly entered me and I almost yelled at him to enter once and for all because I was dying to have it in me. I wanted it, I was dying to feel it, to give it to me with all his strength. After laughing for seeing me so desperate, he ended up entering me all at once, making me scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure because feeling his member inside me was something that excited me too much.

I hated not being able to touch him or do anything, only letting myself be touched and I didn't like it at all. But I couldn't think too much of it because I was enjoying so much with Naruto's movements inside me. I smiled prepotently when Naruto began with his dirty vocabulary and I loved that he did that for the simple fact that it excited me and on top of that, I knew I excited him. It made him hot to see my body, entering me, believing he had control.

He came inside me and although I moaned feeling his liquid invading me, what I loved the most is how he moaned as he came with that manly tone. How I loved Naruto. I couldn't believe it still that Naruto was with me, so in love with my like I was with him.

What I hadn't expected was that when he finished and laid at my side, he told me that after giving it much thought, he didn't want to return to living in the village. He didn't want to be the Hokage of a village where they did not want me with him. Naruto was determined on two things: either we get the people to accept us, which was impossible, or we leave once again, but I didn't want to turn Naruto into a delinquent.

"Sasuke," he began. "I don't want to live anywhere where you're not there."

"I'll always be with you, Naruto." I told him.

"Yeah, but I want you to be comfortable and be happy. If that's not going to happen in this village, we could leave, I don't care."

"I don't want you to have to leave because of my fault."

"It's not your fault, Sasuke. I only want you, I don't care about anything else. Do you want us to leave?" He asked directly.

"I don't want to know anything about this village, Naruto." I answered sincerely.

"Alright then, we'll leave, I promise. I'm not going to let anybody in this village hurt you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 638 46
Uchiha Sasuke is a 16-year-old boy possessing a highly twisted way of thinking... he drives people who want to be his friends away with his aloof and...
113K 2.5K 35
Sasuke, son of the head of the police and one of the smartest detectives there are, is assigned to track down an escaped convict by the name of Narut...
105K 3.2K 26
You have been Jim's best friend ever since you can remember, ever since Jim's dad left and your mom died, you both have been a couple of troublemaker...
1.2M 48.8K 49
What if Naruto could escape the hell he has been in for so long? What if Naruto could finally be happy? Even if it meant he's stuck with that damn ba...