The Uchiha's Toy || Fullbuste...

By vonlane

First part: Ever since Deidara joined the Akatsuki, he's only been a toy for the organization, tortured... More

Credits & Proof: @FullbusterFic
Chapter 1: Just a Toy
Chapter 2: I hate you
Chapter 3: Distrust
Chapter 4: Encounters
Chapter 5: Kakuzu
Chapter 6: A Long Night
Chapter 7: Life or Death
Chapter 8: Illusion
Chapter 9: Regrets
Chapter 10: Just a Game
Chapter 11: Get Away
Chapter 12: Discovered
Chapter 13: New Room
Chapter 14: Rancor
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Hating You
Chapter 17: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 18: Not you
Chapter 19: Escaping
Chapter 20: Captured
Chapter 21: Prisoner
Chapter 22: Waking Up
Chapter 23: Room
Chapter 24: Showers
Chapter 25: Falling in Love
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Conversations
Chapter 28: Vengeance
Chapter 29: New Beginning
Chapter 30: Encounters
Chapter 31: Locked Up
Chapter 32: Justice
Chapter 33: For You
Chapter 34: Work
Chapter 35: First Mission
Chapter 36: Impossible
Chapter 37: Confessions
Chapter 38: Bedroom Conflicts
Chapter 39: Avoiding You
Chapter 40: My Clan
Chapter 41: Danger
Chapter 42: Traps
Chapter 43: Out!
Chapter 44: Wrong Missions
Chapter 45: New Evidence
Chapter 46: Suffering
Chapter 47: Team Taka
Chapter 48: Hot Springs
Chapter 49: Meetings
Chapter 50: Believe Me!
Chapter 51: Goodbye
Chapter 52: Looking for You
Chapter 53: Come with Me
Chapter 54: War
Chapter 56: Life or Death
Chapter 57: Disillusion
Chapter 58: Medical Assistance
Chapter 59: Hokage
Chapter 60: Happiness

Chapter 55: Attack

4.2K 162 104
By vonlane

Sasuke Uchiha

We were on our way as soon as we prepared what was necessary for the war and although Kakashi explained to us the motives on the way, although he was telling us of the events... I was having a feeling of guilt. It was my fault in the end; none of this would've happened if I had never returned to Konoha, if they had killed me at that time, because that's exactly what the other villages wanted to do to return to their time of peace: to see me dead.

I suppose that everything had started thanks to the traveling rumor that Konoha was protecting me, me... a traitor, an assassin, so now everyone really wanted to see me dead. In part, this whole situation was my fault and on the other... it was Naruto's for having brought me back. If he hadn't done it... none of this would be happening.

We headed towards the Land of Rain and not once did we make a stop ever since we left that diminutive and calm town. Kakashi was a few meters ahead of me and Naruto was just in front of me, running without stopping nor turning around to look at me. He only moved forwards like he always had and sometimes that... made me think if I wasn't staying too behind from him, as if he could continue surpassing himself and I was stuck in my actual power, always looking at my past, a tragic past that would never come back. Why couldn't I be like Naruto and look forwards, to the future?

Naruto suddenly turned around as if he sensed my doubts and threw me one of his typical smiles as he winked in complicity but he never stopped. His feet touched the next branch and he jumped once again in search for another one. I followed his steps and although I tried smiling, I couldn't. I suppose it gave Naruto the idea that I was thinking of something. I turned to my right side to see my brother and Deidara, also following our pace perfectly. In fact... I think they could've gotten ahead of us a long while ago, but the maintained themselves at my side.

My brother looked at me and although said nothing or made no gesture of support, I felt he was here with me. The only movement he made was a gesture of the head towards Naruto, as if trying to tell me something about him, but I didn't understand, I only followed after the steps of my blond, jumping a second after him from the same place he had jumped from.

I didn't notice when Naruto slowed his pace and placed himself by my side to ask me if I was okay. In fact, I wasn't. I was so scared that something might happen to him during this war. I didn't want anything to happen to him and it was a damn war— they could kill him at any moment and I could never permit it.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. "You've been very serious ever since we parted."

"I didn't precisely expect to go back to the village to defend it." I commented. "And much less defend it in a war where I could lose you."

"You're not going to lose me, Sasuke." He assured me while smiling.

"No, I won't lose you."

I won't lose him, of this, I was sure because before if I had the chance to see him die, I would get in between. I would never let anything happen to Naruto. I don't know if he knew what exactly I was thinking, and I suppose not, because if he knew, he would've tried to stop me at whatever cost and I wasn't thinking of telling him ever. All my thoughts of him would stay in the depths of my mind.

I sped up my pace and went ahead of Naruto to reach Kakashi although slowed down a bit before getting to him because although I was quicker at this moment, I didn't want to be in the front. I didn't trust anyone from that village, so I could not be within Kakashi's reach although I did not think he would want to do anything to me at this moment. I suppose he needed me to defend the village.

We arrived to the Land of Rain around noon and I began searching for my team while Itachi and the rest tried to convince Pein to fight, something I didn't know they would achieve. He had already fought alongside my brother, Deidara, and I but back then, that was his own organization. He was the leader and he had to take measures. This issue didn't concern him, so I didn't know how much he would care about Konoha to intervene.

I found my team in our same base as always and didn't understand why they had chosen to move here. Perhaps they felt most secure in a place they already knew instead of looking for a new site. All of them found it odd to see me there and they were more than surprised. Even so, they came to greet me and ask me what brought me here.

"I'm going to fight for Konoha." I told them and they were all surprised.

"That's a joke, no?" Suigetsu asked me.

"No." I replied.

"Does the blondie have anything to do with this decision?"

"It's his home, I can't let it fall just like that."

"It was also yours and you don't care if it burns to cinders."

"It's not the same. I hate that place, my entire clan is dead thanks to them but Naruto doesn't hate it and would do anything for it."

"I'll go with you." Suigetsu said.

"You don't have to do it."

"Yes, I have to." He said. "You have helped me hundreds of times and I'm not going to let anything happen to you there, so I'll go."

"And us." Juugo and Karin commented. "We're a team, we'll go with you."

I smiled because they were still my team and they were a bunch of airheads. I couldn't convince them of the contrary, so I had no other remedy than to accept that they come with us. In a way it comforted me because they were my team, they always supported me and I felt we were close. It was a relief; I was no longer alone with all of those ninja who would go to war and hated me, much enemies like allies because nobody in that village wanted me.

When everyone returned, Pein came with them. In fact, he was talking to my brother and Deidara, trying to find an explication for the motive as to why he would enter into war with them now that they were very distanced from the world's problems. I suppose Itachi was going for me, in the end, he was and would always be... my big brother; the one who wanted to protect me from everything and everyone, so he didn't trust leaving me to be alone in this war and Deidara didn't trust us to leave the both of us alone.

Everyone, even Pein and Konan, went to Konoha and it gave me an uneasy feeling to see its gates. Naruto, too, was a bit tense after having just escaped from there but being with Kakashi, everyone let us pass. The first two days, while the armies neared us, we were going over different plans and honestly... I didn't like having Sakura in our team. I could perfectly stand having Sai and Gaara around, Temari and even Kankuro, but I just couldn't stand Sakura.

We were only seven in our squad and we had to make do with what there was. I had preferred that they have Ino as our medic instead of Sakura, but they said that Sakura was the best medic— something I didn't doubt! But I didn't trust her, she was capable of leaving me to bleed out if it means I'd die. Plus, I noticed something weird in her lately, she kept looking at Naruto weirdly and I didn't like it because they weren't the same eyes as before full of love. It was as if she was waiting for the perfect opportunity to stab a kunai behind his back and I didn't like that even more.

My brother was in another squad with Deidara, Pein, Konan, and Kakashi to control everyone and my team. What's worse about that... is that I would've fit into that team better than the one I was on because I couldn't stand Sakura. I could work well with the rest but with Sakura, it was impossible. I suppose I had no other remedy, I was already here and I had to win however I could.

That day, the sky was preparing itself for a good storm and I got dressed with combat vest that Naruto left me as an order from the village and some pants as he looked out the window, watching how the sky was becoming cloudy. Naruto was behind my back, changing as well and putting away the weapons. I couldn't help but look at him then and mentally prepare myself... that I had to do anything for this guy.

When we went out with the rest of the team towards the battlefield, I didn't expect it to be a heavy battle, but even so, I tried not letting Naruto out of my sight. It was true that these last few years he had gotten stronger, perhaps more than I had wanted to see. He wasn't the same Naruto from when we were kids, he was too different, much more stronger.

I destroyed the next squad of enemies that had approached us and once I finished, I looked over to Naruto instinctively to see him fighting against another group next to Gaara. Then... I felt the impact of something on my neck. Something came from behind my back and I couldn't believe it... because only my team was behind me. I saw Sakura smiling and when I took out the dart from my neck, I knew she had drugged me once again.

Although it was her who was smiling, it was Danzou who appeared amongst the trees' shadows to finish me off. My body felt so heavy, that I fell there on my side, trying to look at Danzou as he approached me with the clear intention of killing me and obtain my eyes but I couldn't move. So much for trying to save a village that only wanted me dead! I had killed hundreds in this stupid war and now... I was going to die at the hands of my own allies.

I yelled from all the kunais he stabbed into my body. I yelled even when he deepened the katana in my abdomen and moved it around even more to cause more damage. I felt punches, the pain, the blood that fell to the floor from my lips— a blood that came from the interior of my body and I watched as Naruto fought a few meters from me. He hadn't noticed and I didn't know how to get his attention. I didn't worry much about what would happen to me, in fact, I only worried when I saw Sakura get close to Naruto with the clear intention of killing him and Naruto didn't even realize. He believed that she was an ally, he would lower his defense like I had done and I couldn't permit it. I couldn't permit that Danzou kill Naruto through this scheme.

I hit Danzou as hard as I could in that moment and stabbed my katana in his abdomen, making him retreat back from the pain. I got up however I could, with more shame than glory and in my last effort, just when Sakura and the rest of the enemies were about to attack Naruto, I forced my strengths to recover my normal speed and stand behind him. Naruto was surprised to see me, but he hadn't even looked at me entirely. He had only seen my back next to his and I used Susanoo with the hopes of being able to protect him.

As I activated it, I let out a quantity of chakra that sent Sakura flying back with the rest of the enemies, avoiding them from getting close to Naruto. I began spitting out blood without being able to avoid it; I was wasting my last strengths here but it was to save the love of my life and I deserved it.

Everything happened in slow motion. I could hear Naruto's voice in almost a muted whisper, calling me and seeing how he threw himself on me to grab me before falling to the ground. My ears were failing to listen, I couldn't hear anything. I could see Naruto's lips move and I smiled. How many times had I kissed them? Those lips that now with their movement, I could tell that he was trying to convince me to deactivate Susanoo. It was killing me to keep it on, too much energy, but I didn't want to take it away until he was completely safe.

I didn't undo the technique until Kakashi arrived with the other team and when I saw them, I deactivated it. I couldn't remember anything... I slept inevitably. I couldn't feel my breathing, I couldn't feel my heart. I couldn't keep myself awake, I couldn't hear anything. There was only silence, there was only darkness...

At least I did something good in my life... save the dobe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 566 10
ဘဝမှာ မတောင်းဘဲပြည့်တဲ့ဆုက မင်းကိုချစ်ခွင့်ရခဲ့ခြင်းပဲ ။ ----- ဘဝမွာ မေတာင္းဘဲျပည့္တဲ့ဆုက မင္းကိုခ်စ္ခြင့္ရခဲ့ျခင္းပဲ ။ Cover art credits to origina...
17.9K 131 25
Platonic as well as romantic imagines about S. E. Hinton's The Outsiders (though tbh there'll probably be more platonic ones). I write platonic/sibli...
7.2K 82 3
The crew and especially the cast of Smosh and its affiliates aren't allowed to date. But during a "Show w/ No Name" hidden feelings may be exposed. W...
73.9K 2.4K 12
Naruto is dating Sai while he secretly longs for Sasuke's affection. Sai knows about Naruto's crush, causing him to be angry and jealous, lashing out...