The Uchiha's Toy || Fullbuste...

By vonlane

First part: Ever since Deidara joined the Akatsuki, he's only been a toy for the organization, tortured... More

Credits & Proof: @FullbusterFic
Chapter 1: Just a Toy
Chapter 2: I hate you
Chapter 3: Distrust
Chapter 4: Encounters
Chapter 5: Kakuzu
Chapter 6: A Long Night
Chapter 7: Life or Death
Chapter 8: Illusion
Chapter 9: Regrets
Chapter 10: Just a Game
Chapter 11: Get Away
Chapter 12: Discovered
Chapter 13: New Room
Chapter 14: Rancor
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Hating You
Chapter 17: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 18: Not you
Chapter 19: Escaping
Chapter 20: Captured
Chapter 21: Prisoner
Chapter 22: Waking Up
Chapter 23: Room
Chapter 24: Showers
Chapter 25: Falling in Love
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Conversations
Chapter 28: Vengeance
Chapter 29: New Beginning
Chapter 30: Encounters
Chapter 31: Locked Up
Chapter 32: Justice
Chapter 33: For You
Chapter 34: Work
Chapter 35: First Mission
Chapter 36: Impossible
Chapter 37: Confessions
Chapter 38: Bedroom Conflicts
Chapter 39: Avoiding You
Chapter 40: My Clan
Chapter 41: Danger
Chapter 42: Traps
Chapter 43: Out!
Chapter 44: Wrong Missions
Chapter 45: New Evidence
Chapter 46: Suffering
Chapter 47: Team Taka
Chapter 48: Hot Springs
Chapter 49: Meetings
Chapter 50: Believe Me!
Chapter 52: Looking for You
Chapter 53: Come with Me
Chapter 54: War
Chapter 55: Attack
Chapter 56: Life or Death
Chapter 57: Disillusion
Chapter 58: Medical Assistance
Chapter 59: Hokage
Chapter 60: Happiness

Chapter 51: Goodbye

4.2K 175 146
By vonlane

Sasuke Uchiha

I punched him because this topic was rubbing under my nose already and I had one thing clear: if someone had killed those guys to leave the blame on me, then there was no doubt that they were going to come for me again. They wanted to execute me whichever way possible and I supposed that it had surely been Danzou because I hadn't killed them. Naruto was right on one thing: I didn't let myself be protected, I was too obsessed with going to destroy them as my vengeance but... what had he done? He couldn't understand how I felt at this moment. They hadn't violated him whenever they wanted and often times they did it only to humiliate me while I was in prison. He knew none of that.

For him to enter me didn't mean anything more than to teach him— I wanted to teach him. I loved doing it with him and it felt good but he didn't seem to understand that I had only let him enter me. I couldn't permit anyone else to do it and they had done it, they had forced me, they had tried to destroy my pride and they had to pay. I wasn't going to stay in a corner crying about it, I was going to go there and torture them, and that's exactly what I did. But I didn't kill them. I didn't because that would bring me problems with the village and I wasn't willing to lose what I had with Naruto, but he understood nothing.

He didn't see how much effort it took for me to let him enter me. He didn't see how it made me feel, how much effort I was putting into teaching him all those tricks for pleasure, to teach him to be the best in sex. I showed him all I had learned and on top of that, I let him practice with me. Still, the only thing he saw was me and my vengeances, that he had to protect me. I didn't need a fucking babysitter looking after me; I was independent and much stronger than him, I didn't need him. I wanted him to love me just as I was, not to protect me like the damsel in distress he thought I was.

Naruto had stumbled back with my punch, as if he hadn't expected the hit and it had gotten him by surprise but when he could react, he too, punched back. And now, we're back to the times of our youth— hitting each other all day and trying to surpass the other but we knew perfectly well Naruto wouldn't admit it. He believed he could defeat me but he never could, not even if I had used my full power. I didn't want to use Amaterasu with him because I didn't want to kill him, I didn't  want to use Susanoo because I didn't want to make him depressed after seeing how none of his attacks could make it through my absolute defense but I also wasn't going to let him win because this... was our goodbye. I was leaving the village whether he liked it or not.

I couldn't stay here, not anymore. We had tried it but Naruto knew as much as I did that there was no solution for me here. They would always be looking for something to execute me for. They would always try to demonstrate that I did something wrong just to have an excuse to kill the traitor and honestly... I didn't want to help a village that had shunned my clan, my brother, and me. Naruto could stay with his position as Hokage if he wanted, but I was getting out of here, I wasn't going to share him with the village.

I threw another punch at him and he lowered his head, which I took advantage of and kneed him just as his head lowered and it hurt me to hurt him; it hurt me to do this, but I had to. I had to leave and I knew he wouldn't let me. I suppose Suigetsu had been right in one thing: this wasn't my place; I no longer belonged to this village. For all I care, all of Konoha could drown deep in the depths of hell and it wouldn't matter to me. I'd dance over it's ruins and enjoy it.

Naruto wasn't too far behind in his punches, he too, was destroying me and even more when I saw him create shadow clones to stop me. Although, with a few quick seals and my flame, I destroyed them all, breaking the window of the house while Naruto, without worrying over the mess his house was becoming, threw himself over me trying to leave me unconscious. However, I was not willing to permit him and with another seal, I summoned one of the serpents to take a hold of his arms and legs while he looked at me and demanded me to let him go.

I made him look at me and after apologizing to him for what I was about to do, I activated the Sharingan and put him into one of my illusions, making him faint. I undid the technique and caught his body before it landed against the floor to avoid him getting even more hurt than I had already hurt him. I placed him on the futon and covered him before taking leave because he wasn't at fault for my decisions. It wasn't his fault that everyone wanted to kill me but he had to understand at some point that I did not belong in his world.

I caressed his blond tresses while I kneeled at his side because this was going to be my goodbye. I wanted to march away from this village and I don't know if Naruto would understand that we couldn't be together. He belonged in this village... where I was only an assassin, a traitor. I neared my face towards his, touching my forehead with his as I apologized to him, asking him to forgive me some day and that I loved him. He couldn't hear me, I know. He wouldn't know anything but even so, I kissed him one last time before leaving.

I walked out of his house and there were a lot of people watching from below. I suppose they had gathered from the noise and the ruins of our fight but even so, I didn't stop once. I saw the people look at me worriedly when I walked out and it was normal; everyone feared me, so I passed by and continued running, looking for the exit.

The guards began blocking every exit of the village after being informed of the situation in Naruto's house. In fact, they believed I was escaping after attacking my own teammate. They believed just about anything to blame me, so I was right: the best thing I could do was leave. Although, I didn't know where to leave from without hurting too many people in the process because that would make my situation worse.

It surprise me to see Suigetsu on one of the roofs near the one I was hiding in and with a quick movement, I went to him. Luckily, he showed me a way of escaping and I followed him, supposing he was still a part of my team. I could only trust in my teammates. I no longer belonged in this village, I was only the traitor.

We exited the village and I breathed in relaxation once I was out. My team was still there, all of them. I then asked Karin for my brother. I wanted her to tell me where he was right now and I wanted her to locate his chakra immediately.

"We're going for your brother?" Suigetsu asked me.

"No." I told him. "I think it's time we get away from here." I commented. "We have nothing to do except keep ourselves alive. I'm going with my brother."

"Then we'll go with you." Karin told me. "We have no other missions to do and no other place to go."

"There's no need for you all to come." I told them. "Seriously, you all have done a lot for me. You've tolerated my vengeances, so go and live your lives, I mean it. I only need you to do me one last favor: I need to know where my brother is."

Karin concentrated on searching for Itachi's chakra and when she located him, she explained to me where he was. I thanked Karin for the favor and began running. I wanted to leave and the sooner, the better. It was strange to me how when I advanced a few more steps, I felt Suigetsu's presence after me and I stopped, waiting for him to come to me. He didn't take long in arriving.

"What's wrong, Suigetsu?" I asked.

"I wanted to apologize for my behavior these days. I had no right getting in your personal life." He told me.

"Sui, you'll always be someone important in my life, but I can't help loving that imbecile." I smiled and he too, smiled with me.

"I understand." He said.

"Come here." I told him, getting closer to him and kissing him because I could do nothing else for him. He would have to deal with this goodbye kiss. "Take care of yourself and goodbye." I told him, smiling while advising him to take care of the rest of the team.

"I will, take care." He commented just before I began running off in search of my brother.

I didn't want to stop until I arrived with my brother, more so because whenever they discovered that I was no longer in the village, they would look for me to kill me and let's not talk about Naruto... he was capable of going to hell itself with any intention to save me. He was a damn airhead and he was going to get himself into problems. I didn't want to give him any problems, it was best he let me leave and that's it, but no, he was too much of an idiot. He wouldn't dare lose me and we all knew it.

Although I didn't want to stop, I knew I'd have to make a stop at some moment but at least, I could stop at just the right moment and while they followed after me, my team could head in the opposite direction, also avoiding to be found. We would separate the enemies and all of them would prioritize finding me instead of my team, that was the best option because then at least I would have no remorse over having gotten my team in a serious problem.

On the other hand, I couldn't stop thinking about Naruto. It's just that, we had been good these last few days that I didn't know if I could get used to being alone again, to go back to my loneliness and my vengeances. I may have shown him something new, like sex, but he had showed me that there was a life beyond revenge, that there was a life where I could be happy without thinking about any problems. A life only thinking about your partner, living together, not being alone. But all of that ended now.

I shook my head a few times to try and get those ideas out of my head because I would have to leave everything behind me. I had to forget about Konoha, of its problems, of the people there. I had to forget about Naruto, it would only bring problems and he had it very clear that he wanted to become Hokage. I couldn't come in between in his decision, I couldn't break his dreams so he could stay with me... he would never be Hokage then and I couldn't take that away from him.

I barely slept for the next few nights. I ran and continued running. I wanted to reach my brother as soon as I could and I had to get away as far as possible from all of that. I suppose they had already found Naruto and after various nights... I knew that surely... he was already looking for me. That's why I had to leave fast. I slept only a couple of hours, stopping for just enough time to eat and then I continued. I didn't even stop at night, I would only sleep when I arrived to my brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 117K 61
Secrets. Some are best hidden from the world and from other people. Although, the more secrets that build up, the angrier a person may get.
6.4M 102K 106
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
821K 22.7K 14
Ever since you'd been lately assigned to Squad 7, you'd had a small crush on Kakashi-Sensei, even though you'd only seen his left eye you knew he was...
23.7M 943K 47
~complete~ Charlotte is as sweet as a strawberry. She's the kind of person who will drop everything just to help you, just to put a smile on your fac...