The Chains of Love and sorrow

Da WinterDragonslayer44

Lucy Heartfilia was a slave sold to the most powerful man Natsu Dragneel This isn't the kind of stories were... Altro

The beggining
true kindness
Hello Readers!
NOT AN UPDATE
Did it have to be like this?
Distance
A/n
Quick A/n
Seperation, Sorrow chains
Warning!: readers must read
Q & A's
Important
Announcment: im sorry
When the Snow Falls
Not and Update
Really quick update!
Hello readers!
An important announcement and a very serious question
Fever
Important A/n
Im alive!!
Happiness
The meaning of family
A/n... again?!
Stories are on hold..
My father to remember
Our Final Wish of Happiness
Help me! (Life update)

One Dance (picture edited)

12.5K 310 505
Da WinterDragonslayer44

Hello Readers! This is a special chapter because It's a Q & A and...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

YAY!!

Thank you all so much for your support and waiting. I am sorry it took so long but thank you for understanding my reason for lateness.

Q and A's

Q: What other fandoms are you part of outside of anime?

Well, There's The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Escape the Night, Drake and Josh, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Steven Universe.
(I know Drake and Josh is old school, but it's nice to watch childhood shows once in a while)

Q: Who is your favorite artist? Why?
Hiro Mashima, because his artwork was the start of my inspiration to want to be an anime artist and start my own mangas.

Q: How many languages have you mastered so far, or are you still learning?
I know Italian, because that's my dads family language. We do speak English but we sometimes like a little Italian. I am slowly learning Japanese.

Q: What are your top three fandoms outside of anime?

My Three Fandoms are:
1) Game of Thrones
2) Escape the Night
I only have two.

Q: Who are your three favorite anime characters?

Zeref, cause who doesn't love an bad guy with sexy hair?(Fairytail)

Kaneki, because he taught me that different kinds don't matter and we should all be equal.

Juvia, She taught me never to give up like how she never did with her love for Gray, and because I like blue hair.

Q: What would happen to you when fairytail ends?

If Fairytail ends, I'll still write stories. Fairytail isn't gone, it'll always be in my heart.

Q: What's your favorite food?

Blueberries, Pop-tarts(cookies and cream), Mint chocolate chip ice cream, Hawaiian Bread rolls, and ribs with BBQ sauce.

Q: Have you ever been anywhere cool?
Disneyland.

Q: What's your favorite show?
A tie between Fairytail and RWBY

Q: Do you prefer cats or dogs?

I Have both cats and dogs at my house so I'll go with answer C, Dwarf Bunny!

Q: Role model?
My mom. I wouldn't be who I am without her in my life. Thank you mom!

Q: Favorite writer?

That I cannot answer, because my favorite writers are everyone's stories in my Library on Wattpad.

Water splashed as the blonde girl stepped out of her tub, taking a towel and drying off her soaked body.

It may only have been three days since Lucy came back to the Dragneel Manor, but it still felt like home. Only though she rarely talked to Natsu.

It wasn't because she was scared or mad from the events, just that she was only starting to get used to him again and he was always busy with paperwork.

As she dried off she walked to her closet to pick out clothes to wear. Wanting to cover the few bruises still on her, she went with something more cover up.

(She's wearing the first one)

She felt the need to only have piece. To be alone with herself to think.

The wedding is tomorrow. I'll see Michelle and Ashley again. And Natsu..

She looked at her door as if looking down the hall to where he was. In his office with Virgo and Aries, doing paperwork as Capricorn came in with more paperwork that was delivered.

She wished he'd spend a small amount of time away from work and relax. That's when it hit her.

I remember when I was small, only but a child, mama would turn up loud music and dance with me. Papa used to join us. We were... Happy.

If only there wasn't a tear of sadness in that memory.

Getting this idea she marched herself to Natsu's office and knocked on the oak scented door.

"Natsu"?

A soft 'Come in' was heard and Lucy opened the door letting herself in.

"Hey Lucy, is there anything I can do for you"?
He sat in his leather chair looking at her like she was demanding business. Which she was.

"Natsu, I order you to come to the dance room with me", she pointed her finger at him speaking in demand.

The pinkette man just stared for a moment before sighing. "This isn't fucking Black Butler and you're not Ciel. Nor am I Sebastian".

"I hate you for knowing I like anime..".
The man chuckled a little to her pouting. He stood up and walked over to her lifting her chin up to him.
"I know you love me Luce~.."

Her cheeks blushed before she moved away. She isn't used to having him touch her yet. He knew that but was taking it slow. ".. I'm sorry".

With heavy heart she was in the darkness, only a small light shining through and climbing up her back. An angel, with a broken wing. His light he shines is slowly healing every feather but is not enough.

She saw how he looked pained, to knowing how much he hurt her and how much he regretted it.

She smiled softly as she took his hand and dragged him out the room.
"L-Lucy! Hey, wait"!
She ignored his calls and tugged on him to the dance room.

"You need to get off your lazy butt and have a little fun"!

He swore he saw her smiling more. Like she had forgotten what happened between them and everything was peaceful again.

I don't picture her like how she was on that stage. How she looked cold. Looked helpless and pained.. And I caused more of it. But she has brought life back in me. All I can do is return her happiness.

He took lead and brought her to the room. She immediately ran to the music player and put a disc in. Natsu had some old songs and one she particularly liked was Elvis.

As she put the disc in, she searched for the song and pressed play.

"You ain't nothing but a young dog. Crying all the time"

She started jumping around and dancing wild. She acted more like a child than a dancer. But he smiled.
"Cmon Nastu! Shake it out and dance"!

She turned up the music high and took his hands motioning him to dance with her. He gave up, only to take his blazer and tie off and loosen a few buttons on his shirt and danced with her.

The light spreads more on her wings. The feathers and scars start to heal. He. Standing behind the angel offered his hand. She looked at him. This man, a mortal, finding an angel and helping her pained heart and soul. Like breaking chains off her wrists and setting her free.

They danced and danced till the song stopped. She looked tired out from jumping and shaking her head around, but could he and one more dance?

He walked over and switched the discs.
"What are you doing"?
Why question? She knew the answer. He wanted to dance more, but slow.

He put in a soft song of violin tempo, taking her pale cream hand into his and resting the other on her waist. The music was soft even if the stereo was on loud. It was enough to lock them in their own little world.

"Can you forgive me with all I done wrong, with a dance"?

Her eyes were lost into his. He was asking for forgiveness for his stupidity. His eyes begging for forgiveness and a smile. She sighed softly looking at his chest as they slowly danced.

"Forgive is a strong word. It means I accept and will trust you again..". He spun her around slowly. "And I do forgive you.. Even if it makes me scared of you a little".

"Little"?

"Ok.. A lot". She didn't want to admit it, but she had to in the end. He slowly brought his hand up to her cheek. "I chose you for a reason. I took you away from that horrible place..". She stopped dancing to look at him.

"Why did you chose me to be your slave"?

Her wings have healed, but there were like Yin and Yang. She still was held into the darkness as he was in the light. Her hand up with his, palms touching, no fingers intertwined. Just lost in each other's eyes.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

74.3K 2.2K 8
-”Everytime I see your face, I throw up a little in my mouth.” Lucy hears Natsu discussing some things and it breaks her heart. The heartbreak fuels...
34.3K 974 23
Lisanna's back. Lucy decides to accept a marriage contract to save the Heartfilia Konzern. Natsu finally realizes his true feelings. But for whom? Lu...
431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
9.3K 241 18
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] "You deserve a happy ending." ------------------------------------------ Lucy Heartfilia was best friends with Natsu Dragneel...