Fandom one shots (more like m...

By PupSwift11

Okay. I how sort have no life as I repeat often. So the /innocent/ girl such as myself decided to write some... More

Yoosung (fluff)
Yoosung (lemon)
707 x drunk!reader (lemon)
Really sorry.. (A/N)
Yo yo, sorry A/N
Haha... oml
holy FuCk

Zen's drunk~ (lemon)

5.7K 90 73
By PupSwift11

*spends ten minuets trying to find a good picture for this* oops. Lololol, anyways yeah. If your sensitive to. Well. Sex. You shouldn't be reading this. Actually you shouldn't even read half the stuff I do. Lolololol
________________________________________________________________________

It was late at night. You had a special, cuddly night planned for you and zen.. But it turned out that he was too busy with his career to come home and cuddle with you, accepting in watching your favorite show together while you got the best part of him all to yourself. You sighed realizing he was probably going to be tired when he came home so you decided to clean up the snakes you got for the Bing watching marathon. You knew this was to come in dating a famous actor, but it was still hard to except that.. All the other girls fanning over him. Yeah he would be nice to them and do sweet gestures but it still made you jealous. You really haven't seen him much this past week as he's been.. Practicing really hard for a role..

You tried to recall what exactly this play was about, however you were so I thought that the feeling of two, familiar but muscular arms wrapped around your waist. The hot breath of your beloved on your neck.. You tensed at first but soon melted into his embrace. Your cheeks flushing as well "zen.. Your home.. How was practice..?" You asked. But then the strong scent of alcohol hit you. He wouldn't recklessly drink but.. The alcohol usually let out his Much more wild side out.. The thought turned you on of the last time it happened, however it was quite a while back and God have you been longing for his touch.

"What's my baby girl been up to while I was gone..~" he purred in your ear as he lined it down with soft kisses. "I bet you missed me.." He smirked, one hand trailing down to your bottoms. Fiddling with the hem a bit. His lips slowly going down your neck in an attempt to drive you mad. "Z-zen.." You mumbled. The word slipping from your lips so needy.. You could feel his smirk against your neck "I take that as a yes..." He hummed. His other hand slipping under your shirt to massage your breasts. Happy to find you had no bra on. "Tsk tsk.. So naughty..' He smirked.

A small gasp left your lips. God dammit you could swear you were a tomato. His thumb and index finger. A small moan escaped as he chuckled huskily. God it was honestly the sexiest laugh ever. "God your so cute.. But not so innocent now are you my sweet Y/N..~?" He hummed, sending shivers down your spine, oddly I suppose the good kind.

You bit on you lip to suppress any sounds as zen went to work on trying to make them come out. His lips sucking, nibbling and biting at spots. Looking for that sweet, special spot of yours. Despite the fact he hasn't done this in so long he managed to find it fairly quick.

"Z-zen!" He moaned out as he sucked harshly upon that spot. Your sounds made him smirk wider. Soon his hands spun you around where you were led with his orange orbs, darkened with lust. Before you really had the chance to admire his charming looks, those soft lips of his were pushed roughly against yours. His hands now leading you to the bed.

He unfortunately broke the kiss, but you might say it was for a good thing too... You got to watch him unbutton his shirt... Slowly.. Soon to reveal that toned, sexy body of his. God, honestly it was so mesmerizing. You could just go up there and lick his chest. He'll eat off that chest for s living. Went too overboard? Whoops. You were yanked for your thoughts as Zen's greedy hands started pulling on your shirt to get it off. You were blushing, but starting to get it under control as your simply decided to help the white haired male with what he wanted, which was you takes for his enjoyment.

You were about to just strip the rest of your clothing off in and instant but zen stopped you. His hands grabbing yours "princess.. Please let me.. Will you?" He gazed up upon your eyes. God how could you say no? So of course you gave a small nod. Zens smirk grew on his lips, his eyes gazing upon your breasts God have I told how grateful I am for this amazing woman.." You blushed at his complement.

You watched at your beloved leaned his head down to kiss softly down your neck and collar bone, only to meet down the valley of your breasts. All these ghost kisses were going to get no where! It was only making your want him more, he'll even your undies can't deny, they are drenched.

He stuck his tongue out and dragged the tip slowly to your left nipple where her deeply swirled his tongue around it, earning a shiver and please from yo. Wanting more. Your hands couldn't hold back the need to go through his luscious locks as he slowly began to suck. One hand of his went down to curiously see how wet you were. He was impressed and proud of his job, but you were embarrassed by the effect he had on you. "Who makes you this wet Y/N...~?" He purred.

"Y-you.." Said said weakly and nervous. Also trying to keep quiet.

"Who." He repeated more demanding. You honestly were about to get the same reply as before but, that wasn't until he had slipped his hand under your shorts to rub your club between the thin fabric of your undies. That caused you to moan out "gah~! Y-you zen!" Yep. That was just what he wanted.

Your hands went out to grab his shoulders a bit as his fingers worked hard against your clit, honestly it was a bliss, but not as much as it would for him to fill you up inside honestly. While he continuously rubbed harder his lips when to treat your right nipple at the moment. Much more moans were left from your lips now. God he knew exactly where and how to touch ever single part of you. Thankful zen was generous and allowed you to rock through your orgasm, slowly guiding you down it. He pulled back and brought his fingers up to lick, he did how salty get some wetness on his fingertips thanks to your dripping undies.

"I think it's about time we took these off~" he reached to take off your shorts and undies but you stopped "what about your jeans and boxers..?" You have the orange eyed make your puppy face. Your (e/c) orbs staring into his pleadingly. He sighed but a smile was brought on his lips "okay.. Fine. But princess can you do it..?" He smirked. You as well, blush accompanied with your smirk. He reached down and slowly undid the buckle, taking your time with being gentle as you eventually began to slide the jeans down his legs slowly. You got to the boxers and played with the elastic hem. You noticed the fairly large bulge in his pants, smirked, you were wet as he was hard. Fair. Anyways zen was getting a little ancy (I think it's a word. It's like. Him wanting it to go faster practically.) You slept pulled then down. Taking in everything. The hips, c line.. Down the treasured bushy jungle and shaft. You bit your lip as your admired his figure this time. Zen honestly liked it. He found it hot.

But to your surprise and the fact you got lost in staring, he swooped you up by surprise. Tossing you on the bed gently as he crawled above you. "God I've been dying for weeks to fuck you.." He purred in your earl along with many more.. Innocent things.

"Zen.. I.. If you've been waiting this long then stop teasing.." You pleaded as you started to grind up against him, a grunt leaving his lips. "Your asking for it.." He warned. No more sweet innocent mr nice guy.

He started grinding down harshly against you. Making your want more as you moaned out. He kept doing this only to mess with you, which eventually broke, your really wanted this, hell even needed this (if you don't need this then why are you reading this chapter? Lololol) anyways, you got a bit annoyed yourself "zen please just.. Ugh fuck me!" You were shocked that came from your mouth but partially not.

What was more shocking was the instant answer. Zen thrusting hard and deep inside. Making you gasp, a moan slipping as your clinger to his back, nails piercing the skin. You haven't had this for a while. It took a moment to take in again but you obliged to wanting more, signaling him by moving your hips. Zen honestly couldn't handle slow first. It was hard and quick movements for him, you think you were the only one who needed this? Hell he did too. More moans filled the room slowly. Even as oh tried to silence down. It didn't work for too long.. The both of you moaned, happy to gain pleasure and give pleasure.

Pants, grunts, groans and mains left the males lips. His teeth Bitting down into our neck gently as he kept going. Quite rough and sloppy, but it how salty felt amazing.

You wrapped your legs around his waist a bit to thrust up closer for him to gain a deeper access if possible. That movement made everything turn white. Pleasure spreading through your body as you moaned out, tipping your head back. Being honest you were coming close to and end for this tide but you kept doing that action, zen helping and making it easier, it honestly gave him more pleasure as well. Profanities left the super stars lips as he kept thrusting hard with everything he had.

You couldn't keep together much longer. "Z-zen!" That was your little warning for your release.

"Just.. A little.. Fuck! Longer!" He moaned out as he soon caught up to you after a few hard, sloppy thrusts. He panted, sweat betting his forehead and back. God what a sight.. Your (e/c) odds sleoly landed on his orange ones. He left a crooked, lazy grin "God... I.. I could sleep like a baby right now.." He said after pulling out and rolling to your side. Staring at the ceiling for a moment before tugging you into his arms. Nuzzling his face in your hair, mumbling sweet words of I love you. He returned them, both of you tired and worn out, passed out in seconds.
_________________________________________________________________________
Lololol sorry if it's shut I got tired in the middle of it. But I forced myself to finish. I'm fine. Whoot.
And.. Right now I'm too lazy to correct spelling mistakes, I don't have my glasses and I'm tired. Shhhhhhh- I'm gonna.. Zzzz z z z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 181 10
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœงใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
144K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
772 12 7
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
3.8K 45 6
This book will be oneshots and lemons of Black Butler, AoT, OPM, JJK, and many more. I will take suggestions for characters and most of these will pr...