Harry Potter One Shots

By omfgMalfoy

Requests are open• I can do preferences and imagines too• Just message me or comment! •Enjoy Potterheads• More

Harry x reader
Young Remus x reader
George x reader x Fred
Sirius x reader
Ron x reader
Scorpius||Albus preference: How you met
Marauders preference: what he loves about you
HP Era preference:How you kiss
Scorpius- for Luna
Krum x Reader
Draco: Meet the parents
Draco- for Bailey
Harry Potter Era: classes you are partners in
Marauder Era: class partners
Marauders: house your in
Tom Riddle preference catch up
HP Era: House your in
Regulus Black Preference
Young!Sirius Black
A|N
Seamus|| Divination Class
Constellations - Your Best friend
Constellations:Who you belong with
Maurauders- Best friend
Appearance-Character
It's either me or them.(I)
Its either me or them (II)
Its either me or them (III)
Its either me or them part (IV)
ANNOUNCEMENT
Fred X Reader: secret
For you.

Cedric: everything i didn't say

7K 126 92
By omfgMalfoy

WARNING THIS IS EXTREMELY DEPRESSING SO DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED IN ANY WAY PLEASE

I HOPE YOU ENJOY ANYWAY BUT DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU

*FLASHBACK*

Cedric's name had been chosen out of the Goblet of Fire. You were scared you death for him as you'd been friends for a very long time, even though at some point you had drifted away from each other when you got sorted into (Y/H/N).
Cedric was the pretty boy, the competitor just like yourself although you were a year younger than him. Every girl loved him, constantly surrounded by girls wherever he went and his friends were sort of arseholes.

But Cedric wasn't an arse, he was kind, genuine and the bestest friend you could ever wish for. You remember a flashback when he got up to join the other champions, he gave you a reassuring smile.
But the Triwizard Tournament wasn't even the most exciting part, it was the Yule ball.
You hadn't been asked yet, secretly hoping your best friend would ask you but he'd been getting close to Cho Chang lately. It broke your heart that your best friend might have already asked her instead of you.

It was exactly two days before the ball, Cedric hadn't been around much. You expected that as he was now the Hogwarts champion but every time you asked him to hang out he'd make up an excuse as to why he can't. So, you decided enough was enough. You were done trying with him, he hadn't put in any effort to see you... So why should you with him?

Charms had just ended, you got up from your seat and proceeded to exit the classroom. Katie Bell, one of your best friends had called you over to her for some reason. "Hey,(Y/N)" she said, motioning over to where she was standing.

You threw your bag over your shoulder and walked up to her. "What's up Bell?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at the brunette who had a slightly worried look on her face. "Have Cedric asked you to the ball yet?" She replied, making you shake your head. "I haven't spoken to him properly in over a week... He's with Cho Chang a lot lately" you replied, defeatedly.

Katie have you an apologetic look,"I did notice that too... I really hope that he ends up asking you". You didn't reply, instead you had decided to go to the black lake for refuge.
As you walked down the bridge, there was Cedric with Cho. They were smiling and laughing, seemed a little suspicious but you shrugged it off walking straight past them. "(Y/N)" shouted Cedric. You pretended not to hear him, you could say you were jealous but it hurt more to think your best friend can't even make time for you anymore.

As you walked down to the black lake, Draco and Goyle were sat under an oak tree. They looked your way knowing something was wrong, "Oi (L/N). Come here" said Draco, ask he motioned you to sat next to him.
You smiled, whilst plotting yourself next to the platinum blonde boy. "So what's up?" He asked, head in his hands. "O-oh nothing. Just wanted to get away from the castle" you lied, and obviously Draco didn't believe it.

He raised an eyebrow "It's the Yule Ball isn't it?" He said. You turned your head quickly, in shock that he'd guessed spot on.
"Yes" you sighed, staring at your hands. "Don't you have a date? I would've taken you if I had known" he said in regret. You shook your head in response, "no Drac, it's fine don't worry" you replied.

"Well.. We'll best leave you both alone" he said, before getting up to leave. What was he talking about? You lifted your head, where Diggory was in view strolling over to you. You refused to acknowledge him, but he still sat next to you anyway. "(Y/N) why did you ignore me?" He asked, his voice sounded hurt.

You sighed, is he being serious? "Well... M-maybe my best friend can't make time for me anymore so why should I " You spat, making him push his head back in shock. "What makes you think that?" He replied quite aggressively.

"Oh I don't know Ced! Maybe that you can make time for Cho Chang but not your best friend who's been there for you, your whole life!" You shouted, tearing up. He placed his hand on your leg in an attempt to comfort you "I'm sorry (Y/N) I've been so caught up in everything. I really don't want to hurt your feelings" he replied, his brown hair blowing in the wind.

You shook your head at his response "well have a good time at the ball with Cho" you snapped before leaving him. "What (Y/N) wait!" He shouted making you spin on your heels.
"Yes?" You said. He got up waking towards you, "she asked me and I said no because I wanted to ask you" he smiled, making you blush slightly. "A-are you serious?" You asked and he nodded.

"So will you do me the honour of being my date for the Yule Ball?" He asked. "I will" you smiled, pulling him in for a hug. You immediately felt 1000x better.

The night of the Yule ball, you had decided to wear a beautiful white dress. Cedric's dress robes complemented you perfectly, you were quite the pair. Amos had made sure to take pictures of you both before you had entered the ball. "You look beautiful" Cedric whispered in your ear making you shiver. "You don't look too bad yourself" you winked earning a smirk from him.
You had walked through the gap where everyone was cheering the four champions and their dates. The music had started playing and you all danced, Cedric spinning you around. Soon after, many others joined in and by the end of the night you both were a wreck.

You sat outside, having your probably tenth bottle of fire whiskey. Giggling with him, talking about a lot of rubbish. Amos had came to see you both earlier on, taking more pictures. Tonight was definitely a night you'd remember for the rest of your life.

You had realised you had fallen in love with Cedric, but the third task made you extremely anxious as to what was going to happen. "I'll be fine (Y/N)" he reassured me, I nodded pulling him in for a hug. I had saved a space for Amos, so when they had started we could wait together in anticipation.
A few hours had passed, there was no sign of Cedric. I started to shake, worried for his life. "(Y/N), don't stress. He'll return" Amos said, rubbing your back. "I know Amos, I'm just nervous that's all" You replied, causing him to nod.

Another hour has passed and Harry had returned with Cedric. "Amos they did it!" You screamed, following him down the stadium. All of the sudden the sight you saw was horrific, Harry's body hurled over Cedric's. "My boy!" Cried Amos, falling to his knees. You bursted out crying, "Cedric! Cedric wake up please" you screamed so loud it shocked Harry.

"I had to bring him back! I couldn't leave him there" quivered Harry as he finally let go of Cedric. " I should have told you sooner Ced! I love you so much I should've told you" you sobbed, what a sight it was.

After about thirty minutes, you had to leave. Cedric's body had to be removed and there was a funeral that had to be planned. You and Amos were in each others arms sobbing, you just couldn't believe what had happened. You had so much to say to Cedric, so much that you should've told him but now it was too late.
The day later, it was the funeral. You sat at the front with Amos, awaiting a speech from Dumbledore. Then the headmaster had came in, the flags were Hufflepuff in honour of Ced. Was this actually happening? You asked yourself.

"The Ministry of Magic, does not wish me to tell you this. It is possible that some of your parents will be horrified that I have done so — either because they will not believe that Lord Voldemort has returned, or because they think I should not tell you so, young as you are. It is my belief however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies, and that any attempt to pretend that Cedric died as a result of an accident of some sort of blunder of his own, is an insult to his memory!" Said Dumbledore, the words made a lump form at the back of your throat. You were almost certain you were going to cry.

A few days later, you were drinking excessively. You had lost everything and wished you and told him sooner. Sat in the astronomy tower, on the balcony silently sobbing. A bright star was shining in the sky, that's when you felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned around to see Amos holding a golden photo book.
"Oh Amos" you greeted, he smiled half heartedly. And passed you the book. "What's this?" You asked looking at him.
"Well (Y/N), I found pictures of you and our Cedric of when you were in first year. And I also managed to dig up a Halloween album too" he chuckled, you smiled hugging him.

"Thank you so much Amos, it really means a lot" you smiled. "It's no problem, I'll leave you now to look through Them" he said then left.

You sat down on the balcony, looking back at your first year. Cedric was in his second, but you wee extremely close. You then turned a page, to Halloween when you dressed up as a cat and he dressed up as a vampire, the pictures moved. And it felt like it was just yesterday you had shared all these memories with him.
You smiled, tears slipping from your cheeks. It never really sank in that he was gone.
The next few nights were restless, you couldn't get one hour of sleep. You just couldn't stop thinking about Cedric's dead body lying on the floor. Many professors started to worry for you, especially Dumbledore.

One evening you had been sent up to Dumbledore's office. "Ah (Y/N)" he said in a humble voice. "Evening professor" you replied, your voice raspy. "Would you come with me for a second? I would like to talk to you" he requested and you nodded following him out to a mysterious garden that you never knew had existed.
"You see (Y/N)... I know how heart broken you are over Cedric. But just remember that he will always be with you in your heart, he did not die in vain. He will always be with you by memory. We will eventually loose people who mean a great deal to us" Dumbledore explained, you nodded. It sort of made you feel a little better, but the grieving process had a long way to go.

"Professor, I wish I had told him everything I had planned to sooner" you replied, earning an apologetic look from Dumbledore. "(Y/N) dear, he wants you to be happy. So that he can be happy and pass on" Dumbledore replied, you nodded. He always knew just what to say.

"Thank you professor" You smiled. A week had gone by again, and eventually you were starting to get sleep again. But all of the sudden you started getting horrific nightmares about Cedric, it really disturbed you so you sobbed quietly every night. You couldn't cope with your loss, it was getting too much.

Yet another day has passed at Hogwarts, it had been two weeks since Cedric's murder. You collapsed onto your bed, extremely tired. Eventually you fell asleep into yet another dream.. But this time it wasn't another night mare. It was all white, but then there was Cedric looking radiant and beautiful. Oh how you missed how charming he was.

"Cedric!"you shouted, running up to him. "(Y/N) I hate to see you suffer. Please for me, move on. I want you to be happy and one day we will meet again, I love you" he said, his voice echoed in your head.
"Cedric wait!" You shouted, but his whole existence faded away. Leaving you again, breaking your heart all over again.

*END OF FLASHBACK*
It had been 3 years since his passing. You hadn't recovered but you were starting to cope with your loss. The memories had came flooding back to you as you turned the pages in your book, whilst sitting next to Hermione who tried comforting you.
"I miss him Mione, I want him back more than anything" you sobbed in her arms again. It was heart breaking for Hermione to see you like this still.

"Remember what he told you, he wants you happy. Do it for him" Hermione said, pulling you in for a hug.
The war was starting, you were apart of the order to honour Cedric and fought for him. You made sure that the light side had victory over the DeathEaters.
After the war, you still felt empty. There was no escaping your loss, when Cedric had gone a little part of you had gone too. It every one felt extremely sorry for you. Especially Harry, he had partly blamed himself but you assured him that it was all Lord Voldemort's fault.

>>27 Y E A R S LATER<<
You hadn't moved on, it was so painful but you literally couldn't cope anymore. You watched everyone else move on and have a family but it was just a constant reminder of what you could've had with Ced.
Eventually the alcohol killed you, Harry and Ginny had came to visit one day where they found you lifeless. Of course it was another tragic death that had happened but Cedric was there to greet you when you passed.

"Cedric!" You cried, running into his arms. "(Y/N) I'm sorry you had to suffer such pain. We will never be separable again" he mumbled into your neck. In the after life, Fred, Dobby, Sirius and Dumbledore was all there to greet you and you eventually met Lily and James. It was a true honour, you finally felt alive again even though you were dead.

Back in the wizarding world, Draco was determined to be at your funeral. He said a few words along with Harry and Amos. "(Y/N) (L/N) was a beautiful, intelligent girl who had a lot going for her. But Cedric's murder had ruined her, she was a girl who fought for what was right and we will always remember the woman who can finally say everything she didn't say up in heaven" said Amos, his speech was moving. There wasn't a dry eye in the building. Molly Weasley hadn't stopped sobbing for hours, Hermione joining with her but they all had to think; you could finally tell Cedric all the things you didn't say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.1K 24
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests ☺️
1.9M 63.2K 58
❛Let's hope Potter doesn't find out❜ ❉ fem!reader, ©kingdombyers OFFICIAL FANFIC HP READING LIST!!! 2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE POTTERHEAD CHALLENGE! (...
248K 3.7K 15
title says it all, hope you enjoy x
63.2K 565 40
Just oneshots and imagines of our favourite men on the planet!! My grammar and spellings won't always be great but I will try my very best I am writi...