Scream // 5sos

By BritishBums

In a small town where everybody knows everybody, a string of mysterious murders causes a group of teenage fri... More

the cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

fifteen

5.2K 326 391
By BritishBums

a/n: incoming smut, just a fair warning :)))

________________________________

-

-

- Michael -

-

-

I lifted Evie up against the tree, her legs wrapping around my torso.

"Fuck." She shakily whimpered as I nipped at her neck, sucking at the skin.

Raking her mini skirt up, I rushfully pull down her black tights as she stared a me with hunger in her dark eyes.

"Spread your legs, baby." I whispered into her ear.

She panted, complying as her arms wrapped around my neck. Her fingers wrapped into my hair as I lick my fingers before feeling her.

Evie released a shaky moan, her head leaning against the wood of the tree behind us as I pumped my fingers in a slow rhythm.

As soon as I finished her, she lets out one last long breath before she tiredly rested her face against my chest.

I press a kiss to her temple, holding her to me, my eyes closing.

Before we both knew it, the moment was gone when a bright light flashes onto the both of us.

We both scream, Evie immediately getting to her feet as she lifted her underwear and tugged down her skirt.

"What the hell are you two doing out here?!" Officer Desario stressfully scolded, running a hand through his blonde hair.

"It doesn't matter." Evie lied, narrowing her eyes at the officer.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I.. They found a dead body dumped at the creek.'' He admitted. ''I was on my way there."

"What? Wh-who's body?" I asked, my voice raising slightly.

"I don't know. But they should be identifying it by now."

"Take us with you." Evie shook her head. "Please."

He stared at us with a look of pity, before sighing and motioning us with a hand. "Come with me, the car's parked out back."

-

-

- Hailey -

-

Ashton held his phone's flashlight towards me as I rummaged through the drawers.

"There's too many files, Ashton. I don't know which one is the right one.'' I whispered.

We've been here for about five minutes, and I think both of us were beginning to worry that someone would eventually notice we were gone and step in sooner or later.

"Think, Hailey. It's October 16th, 2016. All this couldn't have been the first time it happened." Ashton suggested.

I stared at him, not really catching on, that is until I had a sudden realization to where he was going.

I was going to check back to the last ten years and the unsolved cases of October of each year.

That couldn't be too hard, right?

"Okay." I replied softly, my hands shaky as I pulled out a thick stack of unsolves files. "Help me read through them." I murmured, splitting half and handing it to him.

We both stood there, flipping through files as I pursed my lips nervously.

"October 14th, 2004." Ashton muttered, as I glanced at him.

"What about it?"

"I.. I don't know. What the hell." He whispered.

"Ashton, let me see."

"Hailey, there must be some mistake--"

"What?"

"Your last name is on this file."

I read through the article, looking at the pictures as my heart dropped at the sight.

"Rebecca Snow. This was my mom twelve years ago." I murmured, shaking my head.

I began reading through the article in silence, Ashton reading from beside me.

-

October 15th, 2004

Rebecca Snow (24) was found at the scene of the crime alive, with a stab at her left left leg, after former lover, Adam Lanor had attempted to murder her multiple times. He was diagnosed with a mental illness, only his close relatives knew of, and Rebecca had soon to know. When police cars came to the scene at the river, Lanor was shot down twice and his body had fell into the river. Rebecca was rescued, and is brought to safety.

-

At the bottom of the article, there was a note in faded ink jotted in the corner, my eyes narrowing as I tried to read it.

- 10/22/04 Adam Lanor's corpse, still not found

- Rebecca was eight months pregnant, during the scene

- Lanor's child??

-

"What the hell." I murmured, shaking my head. "Th-this can't be true. My mom couldn't.."

All I really knew was that my father was dead, and he died in a car crash when I was younger. I never really even got to know him, because he died before I was born.

This was impossible.

"Ashton.." My voice trailed. "Th-this doesn't make any sense."

He sighed, flipping the article over where there were photos of Adam Lanor.

He was in a the same Ghostface mask in one of them, my heart dropping as I took a step back in shock.

"He's dead, Hailey. It can't be him, not even if we counted on it." Ashton murmured, trying to calm me down.

"Y-your mom had this kid. It could have been Adam's--"

"Ashton, no. It couldn't have been." I shakily spoke, running a hand through my hair.

I felt tears well in my eyes as my lip trembled.

"We have to get to your mom, Hailey. I know this is all.. Really overwhelming. But we cannot waste anytime. Your mom might know how we can put an end to this."

Why couldn't my mom come to tell me about this? Was she seriously trying to protect me?

Or put me in more danger than I already was in?

-

-

- Evie -

-

-

Michael and I sat at the back of Desario's car, as we sped down the road.

Michael's hand was comfortingly on my thigh as he pulled me towards him. I rested my head on his shoulder, pressing my lips together anxiously.

"So, are you two a thing?" Officer Desario attempted small talk, as Michael glanced at me and I shrugged.

This was the last moment I'd expect to be having small talk with the town's officer, but who knows by now?

Anything was possible.

Even small talk before the big revelation of an unknown corpse.

-

-

Once the car pulled over, Desario glanced back at us with this unreadable expression on his face.

"I'm going to need you two to stay here."

"No, we're coming with you."

"I didn't ask, Evie." He blatantly said before slamming the car door shut and running to a group of cops and the detective a distance away.

Officer said it was a creek, but it was a river about a mile away from the department.

"I thought he said it was a creek?" Michael murmured.

"Yeah, I don't know." I whispered.

We both glanced at each other knowingly before we both hopped out of the car and rushed down to the scene.

When we got down the small field to the small creek, my eyes widened in shock at the corpse lying on the gurney.

It was as if I had saw a ghost, my heart dropping as a look of confusion painted on Michael's face.

"What the hell.." He murmured, his lips parting in utter shock.

It was Stacey's body, slashed as the red blood trickled from her.

"Oh my god.'' I shakily said, turning away.

Walking away with tears in my eyes, I felt a bile rise in my throat.

Helplessly, I bend over and hurl as my stomach churned sickly.

-

-

-

____________________________

-

-

A/N: this chapter is super short :/

oh whale, i hope you liked it anyway <3

Pls do vote and comment !!

- mia ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716 6 25
A group of friends live in a town called hutchersville, it's a small town where everyone knows everyone but one night when they lost their dear frien...
24.3K 1K 38
"Tick tock Your clock is almost out That's bad for you, but good for me Because two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead." Β©MandyVera
77.6K 5.2K 66
a deadly storm, an unsolved disappearance, and a small town brimming with secrecy; an outcast girl, a boy who only knows how to hide, and the world a...
3.5K 257 29
The story of how four total opposites are brought together to try and figure out why kids are disappearing, murders are occurring, whispering is just...