Stud Life (Completed)

By SosoConceited

Rated R A Stud N Her Fem, Alot Of Sex, Lesbian Love, Straight Love Shit You Name it . Mad Drama n Gossip Jus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
...
Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Add On
Chapter 9
Lost Mane
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Thanks
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
....
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
So Sweet
Not A Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Thinking
Chapter 42 Part 1
Chapter 42 Part 2
Chapter 43
Chapter 43(Part2)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Sorry Beautiful People.
Chapter 46 Part 1
Chapter 46 Part 2
Chapter47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Part 1
Chapter 49 Part 2
Chapter 49 Part 3
Chapter 50

Chapter 5

5K 112 4
By SosoConceited

Aynia POV

I Just Sat There Rubbing My Face, I Guess There's A lot She Doesn't Kno About Me. Aubry n Amber Are 2 My Freshmen Yr Of a College I Met This Guy At A Party. Back Than I Was Bi So I Was Feeling Him n He Was Throwing Game My Way Extra Hard. It Ended Up Being Sex Only. Friends With Benefits I Guess. But I Got Pregnant n He Disappear. So It's Been Just The Twins n Myself. I Heard A Knock on The Door That Broke Me Out Of My Thoughts. Mommie Mommie Door.! Aubry Yelled. Okay Baby I Hear It.

Drea POV

I Heard Alil Kid At The Door. I Started To Think I Was At the Wrong Door. Until Nia Opened The Door. She Was Sexy Af, A Big Button Dwn Shit n Some Leggings. I Licked My Lips, n Asked Her For A Hug. When I Gave Her A Hug I Squeeze The Shit Out Her Ass, n She Giggled. I Seen A Little Boy Watching n He Was Mugging Me Hard.

Aynia POV

She Let Go Of My Ass So She Must Have Seen Aubry. So You Wanna Explain.? Or Should I Go. ? You Could See All The Anger In Her Eyes, I Step To Her n She Backed Up. "Nah Stay Right There Aynia Fr" She Said With Pure Anger In Her Voice. Than Amber Came Dwn. Andrea Went From Hate To Sadness n Disbelief. Drea Please Lemme Explain. I Pulled Her To The Couch, Picked The Twins Up. This Is Amber n Aubry. Their 2 Yrs Old n I'm Sorry I Hid Them From You. The Twins Sat On Her Lap. N They Played With Her Until The Fell Asleep.

Drea POV

I Carried Them To The Rooms Nia Led Me To. I Laid Them Dwn n Tucked Them In. She Tried To Hurry Up Dwn The Stairs. But I Grabbed Her. Why You Ain Tell Me Ma.? She Looked Dwn" Andrea I'm Not Ya Girl I Didn't Wanna Push My Kids On You n I'm Not Yours" She Sound Like She Was About To Cry. Than Be My Girl Than Aynia I Been Chasing After For Almost 6 Months So Obviously I Want You. I'm Sprung Ova Pussy I Ain't Even Getting. She Smiled. So You Gonna Be Mines.?

Aynia POV

She Finally Mines. I Thought To Myself. "Nia".? I Heard Her Call My Name. I'm Here. I Smiled "You Gonna Be Mines Ma.?" Yes Andrea I'm Yours. She Picked Me Up n Carried Me To My Bed n Laid Me Down My Body Tingled From Her Touch, She Kissed n Sucked On My Neck. I Could Do Was Hold Her Head n Moan. She Ripped My Shirt Off n Cupped My breast In Her Hands. She Sucked n Took Care Of My Breast. When She Started Makin Her Way Down, Goshh I'm Glad I Shaved Yesterday. She Took My Thong n Leggings Of With One Movement.She Slide Her Tongue Inside Me With No Warning. The Wave That Went Thru My Body Was Amazing. She Sucked On My Clit n Swirled Her Tongue Deep Inside My Pussy. When She Pushed Her Finger Inside Me. It's Like I Los All Oxygen In My Lungs. I Gasped n Moaned, Scratching Her Back. I Could Feel That She Was Punishing Me For Making Her Wait. She Slurped n Sucked On My Pussy As Her Fingers Worked Magic Inside Me. I Couldn't Help But Grind On Her Fingers She Must Have Liked What I Was Doing Cuz She Added Anotha Finger. I Was About To Cum. I Believe She Felt It Too Because She Sucked On My Clit Hard. She Started Slamming Her Fingers In n Outta Me. My Pussy Walls Started To Tighten Up. Oh Goshh Baby I Can't Take It.! She Smiled n Speeded Up The Pace Of Her Fingers. "It's Mines.?!" She Asked You Can Her The Sexual Hungrier In Her Tone. It's Your Daddy It's Yours I Screamed At. The Top Of My Lungs As I Came. Fuck Baby Drea Said All Dramatically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
95.7K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...