Chapter 27

Mason POV

IWas Sitting At The Bar When I Started To Get Upset All Over Again. This dike Bitch Really Done Got Comfortable With My Girl. My Brother To Me She was Happy I Think That Pissed Me Of More. That She Was Playing games house With Some Lil Ass dike That didn't See Even Look Nomore Than 19. I Went Home To See My Girl Sleep On The Sofa With Shirt On, I Tried To Creep Past Her But I Guess She Smelled The Beer On Me Cuz She Woke Up Talking About Me Always Drinking. Baby Go Back To Sleep. Kim Wasn't The Smartest But She Was Bae af, Nice Ass Big Ass Titties, n She Could Suck Dick Like No Other. I Didn't Realize The time Until My Brother Called NiggaBring Ya Ass We Gotta Go To Work. I Took A Quick shower n Rushed Out The Apartment. My brother Laugh. Nigga Ya Shirt Inside Out.  Marcus Worked At The Police Station With Me Since He Was Back From Basic Training. At Work All I Could Think About Was Aynia

Andrea POV

Fuck Daddy Please Please Let me Cum!! Nia Begged. Nah Hold It You Wanna, You Thought It Was Okay To Call Anotha Nigga Daddy So hold That shit Nia. I Wasn't Gonna Hit Her But I Damn Sure wasn't Leaving This Shit Unpunished,  Shit This was The Most I came Up With. Thank Goodness Kayla n Mia Took AllThe Lil Ones Out. I Turned Her On Her Stomach n Grabbed Her Hair, I Fucked The Shit Outta Her. I Smacking Her Ass , Leaving Hickies. Her Ass I Loved The Way her Ass Jiggle With Each Stroke I Loved How Fat Her Ass Was My Baby Had A JLo Ass Moe. I Fucked Her Until I Felt Myself About To Nut, I Kept Smacking Her Ass Babygirl Ass Was Ready Af. I Laid Down, Ride Jr For Me Mami. Shw Sucked On Her BottomLip n Did As She was Told. She Bounced On Jr Fuck This shit Felt Good. She Grabbed My Dreads n Held them Tight. Next Thing I Know She Popping Her Pussy On Jr, FUCK MA MHMM I Grabbed Her Hips. Mhmm Daddy Please I Can't Handle It. I'm Sorry Daddy I'll Never Disrespect You Again.! Aynia Screamed. ISmiled I Think she Gets It. Daddy I'm Sorry Is All She Kept Say I Knew She Handle It Nomore By Grip She Had On My Dreads. I Slipped Her Off My Dick n Told Her To Sit On My Face. She Did As shw was told n Sucked On Pussy n Fingered Her Hittin Spot. Daddy It's Yours.! She Screamed. I Knew She Was Close. Daddy I'm Yours Daddy I'm Sorry I'll Bw Good I Promise. Daddy Mhm Fuck I I Love You Drea.  Than She Started That Spanish Shit.

Papá acelerar! papá más duro más duro. She Yelled. Idek Wtf That shit Mean So I Sucked On Her Clit n Fingered Her. Her Hips Buckled n She Pulled On My Dreads. Aynia Started Screaming Oh papi sí.! Sí papi derecho Te amo Dios mío eso se siente bien padre carajo estoy a punto de correrme!! She Came All Over My Lips, But Her Hips Keeping Bucking. Next She Squirted All In My Mouth I Didn't Miss One Drop. Damn I Forgot How Good Ya Pussy Was,  she Tried To Get Up But Feel Right Back On The Bed. I Must Have Been Real Wet Papi, She says While Sucking On Your Lips. Yeah You Were Ma Why Was. She Didnt Respond She Just Started Sucking On Jr, She Slide A Finger Inside Me Was Sucking The Shit Out Of Jr. Damn Ma Was All I Managed To Get out Before I started Moaning. Shit Nia, She Was Bobbing Her Head Making Jr Hit Against My Clit. The Sensation That went Thru me Was Crazy, I Pushed Her Head Down Making Her Gag On Jr. I Was Moaning , sucking On My Lip To Surpress The Moans. I Came n I Shook hard. Damn Papi You Didn't Even Give Me No Warning Signs.She Giggled. I Know Baby, She Laid on My Chest Drea I Wanna Have Your Baby She Blurted Out. Um Okay.

Aynia POV

Drea Seemed Unsure So I Said It Again, Daddy I Wanna Have Your Baby. Baby I Heard You, You Sure You Want A Baby?  She Said. I Believe That's What I Said Drea. Ightt Monday Morning We Can Go Top The Dr n Set That Up. She Said Slowly. So Tomorrow? Tomorrow Monday? Sheasked. Yes baby Tomorrow Monday I Giggled Cuz She Can Be So Slow Sometimes.  Oh Nah Nvm  How About Friday, She Said. Noooo Drea You Already Said Monday, I said Pouting. Fine Fine Monday