Back in time to 1978 of...The...

By thriller5

what happens when Nina and Jada go back in time to see the actors of 'The Wiz' movie and has to be in an acti... More

Its movie night girl!
Dorothy? as in...DIANA ROSS?!
Michael the scarecrow!
Who is it? A tinman?
The big mean ole lion
Figure 0.9
Lion's Bravery
Foxy Boxys
The City of The Wiz
New Update!
Meeting The Wizard and A Task
Chased By Hooligans!
The Witch
Ju Ju On That Beat
The Fraud of The Great Wiz
Home
Secrets!?

Where are we?

189 8 0
By thriller5

Jada pov

I woke up to find myself or should I say a wonderland that is.

"Nina! Wake up!" I yelled as she moan in reply.

"Can't I just sleep?" She moaned.

"No. We have to find a way back to our world." I said.

"How do you expect us to do that? Jackson doesn't have his time machine with us this time."she replied.

"I know that! Just a thought of us entering a new route that we have never been in." I grumbled.

"Hey, do you hear that?" She asked.

"Hear what?" I asked.

We heard some music and singing going on since its so dark in this world we've entered. The both of us went to investigate to where that music was coming from. We then saw all weird creatures dancing and singing, a witch (black witch) whom was singing to a girl who looked confused and lost.

"Uh, are we in...."

"We're in The Wiz!" Nina squealed jumping up and down as I shook my head. I don't know what she is so excited about. It's not the first time we've time travel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
14.2K 153 11
Looks like the Trolls began to start their own little short series named: Ask & Dare! this book is about the troll cast from TWT answering a question...
203K 30.1K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...