For Your Love - by Larrysjoy23

By larrysjoy23

BEING CAUGHT IN BETWEEN TWINS ISN'T EASY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU LOVE THEM BOTH. WITH LAURENT AS HER PAST AND LAR... More

Chapter 1- Criminalz
Chapter 2- Is this really happening
Chapter 3- So much for "I Never"
Chapter 4- Why do we have to meet again
Chapter 5- Again
Chapter 6- Confess
Chapter 7- Lies
Chapter 8- Please Don't
Chapter 9- When It Feels Right
Chapter 10- Comes to Ahead
FACTS ABOUT THIS BOOK
Chapter 12- Laurent's Dilemma
Chapter 13- Choices
HEY GUYS HELP PLEASE
Chapter 14- Just Me and You
Chapter 15- Perfect or Not (Special Date)
A BETTER VISIUAL OF CHAPTER 15 & 16 ( SPECIAL DATE)
Chapter 16- Who
Chapter 17- Why, Why?
Chapter 18- You Have To Understand
Chapter 19- Both Inside and Out (Teaser)
Chapter 19- Both Inside and Out (Full Chapter)
Chapter 20- You are Home to Me
Chapter 21- Should I
Chapter 22- Test of Faith
Chapter 23- The End
Chapter 24- Exchange
Chapter 25- Surprise (Bonus Chapter)
NEW BOOK
Chapter 26- Is It True (Teaser)
Chapter 26 (Part 2)- No Matter How Many Times
Chapter 26 (Part 3)- Trust
Chapter 26 (Part 4)- All I Do
THE SEQUEL- COMING SOON
NEW BOOK
NEW CHAPTER
You guys know I saw this 😳😍😘
New Chapter Alert

Chapter 11- Us

618 42 14
By larrysjoy23

Chapter 11- Us

"Oh fuck my heart again."

Truce POV

Lylah's smug grin made my skin burn on fire and Larry's Shocked face made my heart race, as I grew more and more Nauseous at the second.

"Larry explain," I whispered not bothering to look at either of them as I looked down to the ground trying to control my anger. Here at Maman house wasn't the place to smack down Lylah or Larry, but they were pushing me close.

"Why does Larry have to explain anything to-,"

"Lylah Please shut up," Larry yelled cutting her off.

"Excuse me?" Lylah asked shocked at Larry's choice of words.

"You heard him shut up," I commanded.

"You got one more time to disrespect me little girl," Lylah threaten stepping forth and pointing her finger in my face.

"Or what Bitch?" I challenged taking a step as well and filling whatever remaining space was left. Before Lylah could say anything else Larry grabbed me from behind and swept me off my feet carrying me away.

"Larry put me down," I harshly whispered through gritted teeth, while Larry ignored me and continued to carry me in the house. He carried me past everyone all the way upstairs to his room before he letting me go. I didn't put up much of a fight as I usually would have. In a sense, I was kind of glad he'd swept me away from what was about to go down between me and Lylah. I respected Maman, so never would I want to kick Lylah's ass in front of both her and Lilo. But the way my pride is set up I wasn't going to back down either.

Besides after all the crying I had done today, I don't think I have any fight in me left. I just let Larry place me down on the edge of his bed and stared out the window, contemplating on how to tell Nala I yet again had to run away, because of a stupid ass Bourgeois. Larry kneeled down in front of me.

"Baby please look at me is non what you think," he whispered as the tears started to fall. I was starting to feel an unbearable pain at the thought of losing Larry to Lylah and that's when I knew I loved this fucker. "Please baby non cry.... Please look at me," he said while this time turning my chin a bit until my eyes faced his. I angrily glared at him as he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Is it true?" I whispered. He tilted his head slightly before answering.

"Yes, it true... I sleep with her," he answered as I shut my eyes tight to control the tears. "But it's before you Truce, I swear baby," he rushed before my breathing sped up.

"That's not the major point Larry," I whispered as I slowly open my eyes to stare back at his concerned features. "Are you guys still together?"

"No!"

"Do you still Love," I paused as I swallowed from having a difficult time letting the words leave my lips. I was frightened of the answer. Larry watched me with low, remorseful eyes as I took a deep breath and finished. "Do you still love her Larry?" I spat as he grinned. Larry wouldn't be Larry if he didn't tease a bit or sometimes be dramatic. Even if the situation was somewhat serious.

"You know who I love?" He asked excitedly as I took a deep breath instead of answering him. Though he was adorably cute when he got excited and his smile was everything I could live for; My heart still stung at this moment and I felt too emotionally drained to play with him. "And I know she loves me too, cause I can see it right now, in her eyes and I happy for that," he finished as I smiled, taking in all of Larry's subliminal hints.

"Larry you have to set Lylah straight or I will and I'm telling you now, you're going to be a single parent," I seriously joked (if that makes sense) as Larry burst out in laughter and I followed. "She still loves you baby," I stated seriously as Larry calmed from his Laughter to answer.

"I non care, it's the past," he said shaking his head. "And besides Lylah have a boyfriend," Larry rushed as he broke our eye contact and looked down at my lap. He seemed embarrassed. An emotion he rarely wore.

"Wait what?" I asked shocked. He looked back up in my eyes nodding his head.

"Yes a fiancé," he rushed again as my mouth dropped open. I blinked a couple of times before my next words rushed out my mouth.

"What!" I yelped again. "A fiancé? You mean as in proposal," I rushed as Larry bit his bottom lip and nodded his reply. "So then what the heck do you two call yourselves doing? Why would you sleep with her Larry?" I judgmentally ask, as Larry bit his lip a little harder and shrugged his shoulders. I then shook my head out of disbelief. "You obviously still love her Larry," I spat as he instantly protested and shook his head frantic.

"No baby it's non like that," he rushed out.

"Then I don't understand Larry. Why wouldn't you honor the union of marriage?" I asked as he lifted a confused eyebrow.

"Cause they non married yet." My eyes grew in disbelief at his passive behavior. Larry was raised and knew better than that.

"That's not the point Larry if the goal is for them to get married, then why not respect that?" I asked as he looked back down at my lap and shook his head without a verbal answer. "Larry really, what would possess you to become a side dude if you weren't still in love with her? I mean what was the goal?" I drilled as Larry smirked at my reference to him being a side dude. "I'm serious Larry, please explain," I demanded. Larry rolled his eyes and sighed before answering.

"Maybe it's because she is marrying the guy she cheated on me with... Is what I think," he half-heartedly joked, still poorly attempting to make light of the situation. I rolled my eyes at how persistent he was to betray innocent, ignorant and justifiable to the problem at hand.

"You think Larry? Seriously?" I asked now annoyed as I stood to leave. I was growing tired of his games. Larry then quickly apologize and grabbed me gently by my waist, as he guided me back to my sitting position.

"You right Baby, I non think that's what it is. I know is because she cheated with him for hurt me," he rushed as he stared me in the eyes seriously.

"You do know karma is a bitch Larry?" I stated more as a matter of fact rather than a question. Larry's eyes lit up as if I had hit a nail on the head.

"Exactly," he said as he nodded his head, proclaiming.

"No Larry, two wrongs doesn't make it right, you know that," I chuckled.

"I know, but I done. I promise for you," he said seriously as he kissed the back of my hand.

"You better be punk," I joked as I hit him with a pillow. Larry grabbed it as his eyes lit up. I had forgotten how much of a child he could quickly turn into, as he tackled me down on the bed, straddle me and tickled me until I couldn't breathe from laughter. "Ok, ok, ok baby," I cried out.

"Not until you give me a kiss."

"Baby how can I give you a kiss when your tickling me like this," I mustered up enough breath to say in between my laughter. Larry instantly stopped and brought his face closer to me. "Oh crap," I thought as my breathing quicken. I was starting to realize it was a bad habit I developed when I got aroused and a dead giveaway for Larry to pick up on my sexual awakening. I bit my lip as Larry grinned his knowing grin. "He is just too amazingly sexy," I thought.

"You want to tell me something Baby," he seductively taunted. I raised a challenging eyebrow.

"I thought you were the one who wanted a kiss," I replied with a voice fully laced with sex. I was determined to beat Larry at this irresistibly sexy thing he had going on. I spoke my words a few notes away from practically moaning. I found victory in my attempts when Larry's grin disappeared and his breathing started to match mines, as he bit his lip. I wondered if his mind was screaming for the "Special day" like mines. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before he blurted out his next words.

"Fuck Baby," he said as he buried his face into my neck. I took a deep breath as I felt my panties start to moisten again. I don't think I fully recovered from the episode in the truck yet. Just the feel of his breath on my neck was too much.

"Yes Dadd- I mean Larry," I said teasingly. I hitched a breath, followed by a moan as Larry lightly bit my neck just enough to cause a pleasurable sting, but then dug his tongue repeatedly, in a wild circle motion, licking it until I gave him his victory moans. He then drew his face from my neck as he passionately kissed me. I started to moan in between our delicious kiss, causing Larry to follow in my melody once he felt me slow grinding beneath him. Larry then brought his hand towards my breast as he started to massage them.

"Uhmm baby yes," I moaned as he fondled my braless nipples. I started to grind my hips more intensely, causing Larry to moan and grunt more ferocious as my center massaged his dick. I dug my hands under his shirt, feeling and caressing his smooth skin. I then gently raked my fingertips up and down, as I continued to massaged my man's beautifully sculptured, muscular back. I earned the greatest, most satisfying grunt from Larr,y as he gave me his approval towards my touch.

But Larry wouldn't be Larry if he didn't shock and confuse me again by quickly breaking our amazing moment. As quick as he grunted out of pleasure for the heaven's to hear, was as quick as he broke our breathtaking kiss and gazed at me. I rolled my eyes (Yes my habit again) and sighed out of frustration.

"What now Larry? Don't tell me Nala's under the bed or something," I said sarcastically as Larry tapped my nose and grinned that fucking pantie dropping grin again. "Uughhh," my mind screamed as being painfully attracted and annoyed with him at the same time, caused pleasurable pain (again if that made any sense). I rolled my eyes for what felt like the millionth time today, as he pat kissed me.

"Non be mad at me baby please, you too sexy, even when you mad," he joked. As I chuckled. "But you want to know something?" he asked.

"What?"

"I....... fucking....... have to hurry for plan our special date, so fucking soon Truce, my god," he laughed which caused me to laugh as he buried his face in my neck once again. "You so fucking sexy and you killing me," Larry continued to joke as I laughed harder. "So his mind was also screaming for our special day huh," I thought. "My dick going to get too hard and fall off if I keep this up with you," he joked more, bring me to the verge of tears during my laughter.

"Awww baby, Here! Bring it here so I can kiss it and see if it stays. Well, at least until you introduce us 1st," I joked. Larry's eyes grew 10 times bigger as he sighed.

"My god," he yelped as he pretended to be adorably shy and hide his face yet once again in my neck. I don't think I ever laughed this hard. "You no can do that," he pleadingly muffled in my neck.

"What! What I do baby?" I asked innocently, as he drew his face up from my neck just enough until our eyes met.

"Truce you non should make me think about you beautiful lips by my dick baby," he adorably pleaded as I tried to hold in my laughter this time. "It's no fair baby," he whined.

"Awww my baby, well it's your fault. You're the one who keeps starting," I said as my stomach all of a sudden growled causing me to be mortified, as I covered my eyes, while Larry laughed out loud and pat kissed me.

"That's right my baby non eat yet," he said as he helped lifted me up from the bed. I pouted my lips and put on the best adorable face I could make.

"Yeah, and my daddy no feed me," I said with a voice that matched my impersonation of a child. It worked because of the glare in his eyes, as he grabbed my face and kissed me told it all. He was intrigued by me, just as much as I was by him.

"What you doing to me?" he asked as my face took on the confused state I instantly felt.

"What?" I genuinely asked. Larry smirked as he pat kissed me again.

"You making me love you so much Truce, you non know," he confessed as I blushed.

"You better punk, cause I am loving you just as much," I said as I walked to the door and he followed. A thought suddenly hit me as I stopped and turned around on my heels to face his confused facial expression.

"Baby," I started. Larry then grinned and placed his hands around my waist.

"Yes," he said again kissing me. I noted that Larry had a habit of either kissing or touching me. I blushed at the thought as I finished my sentence.

"Baby! What are we going to do about Lylah?"

"What you mean? I going for tell her it's completely over and you my girl."

"I know baby but what if she doesn't take it too well and ...... and I have to drop kick her," I laughed as Larry burst out in his own after me. He then shook his head, hugged me and sighed.

"Then I gonna grab you leg before you kick her and wrap it around me, bring you back here and make love to you until you calm down." He said as my eyes grew bigger.

"If that's the case I'm going to go find Lylah right now and get the ass kicking," I laughed as I took off to the front door, all for Larry to grab me by the waist in order to stop my movement, turned me around and kissed me as we laughed in between the kiss.

"I never gonna let you go, you know that?" he stated more as a fact than a question. I just nodded my head and smiled.

"You better not punk." I joked as he hugged me. I took in the sweet scent of Larry Bourgeois as our embrace was all that seem to matter. "Damn I love Him," I thought.

Larry POV

"Damn I love her," I thought.

Hey guys, I'm back. I had the worst case of writer's block, so I figured I'd just write smaller chapters and whatever came to my mind. Thank you so much for your motivation and kind words during my creative blockage. I promise Truce will finally eat something in the next chapter LOLLLLLLL. Again thanks for reading and your feedback is both encouraging and motivating. Sincerely Larrysjoy23 A.K.A Dina

OH P.S. HAPPY LABOR DAY AND BIG UP TO ALL MY FELLOW TRINI BODI GURLS LOLLLL. "PUT YOUR LIGHTERS UP." (IN MY BEST LIL KIM'S VOICE LOLLL) #TEAM TRINIDAD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HEAL By RedLego

Fanfiction

11.3K 804 31
Les Twins star is ascending, a worldwide phenomenon, but all too quickly. One twin embraces their good fortune and hard work, the other, sex and dru...
24.7K 1.4K 41
What does it mean to be truly different ? How do you deal with an extreme "affliction" as part of your life ? Larry and Laurent meet and fall in lov...
70.9K 4K 32
Larry and Laurent Bourgeois, a married couple, have been very happy for the most part. However Laurent, an attorney with the most successful firm in...
12.3K 883 34
5 years later, Laurent and Larry Read-Bourgeois and their two children, are living a seemingly perfect life. An unexpected, and traumatic event leav...