Steve X Male Reader (lemon)

By Hooded666

Minecraft Steve x Male!Short!Reader. Enjoy :-P More

Hello- {Fixed}
You decide to explore-{Fixed}
Steve becomes injured-{Fixed}
Unknown love
Teacher
Bow and Arrow
Real World (Marriage)
Horror Map
Horror Map prt. 2
Possession
Ender Dragon
New addition-{Fixed}
Brothers- {Fixed}
Real World (Football)
Need
Robbery part 1
Robbery part 2
Staring (Real World)
Return
Debt (Real World) part 1
Debt (Real World) prt. 2
Ruler (Real World)
Club (Real World)
Village
Stripper (Real)
Help
Parenting
Love me Dammit
Brithday
Convict (Real World)
Problem (Real) -final-
Condition (Real World)
Explore
Mental(Real)
Spell (real)
Monster
Love me
A/N
A/N prt2

Real World (Pervert) ((Long))

12.4K 174 91
By Hooded666

-If triggered by abuse or swearing please do not read on any occasion, no matter if you are a fan of the story or enjoy Minecraft x readers. Please do not continue.

Thank you-

The air hung like a heavy fog among the house. (Name) simply sat on the couch that was in the center of the living room as he clasped his hands together, his eyes glued tightly to the pale green walls that displayed pictures of memories. His eyes were wide and held the look of dread and failure as his body posture was straight, matching soldier like attention.

He didn't move besides the motion of his shoulders going up and downwards with every shaking breath.

In a short moment the sound of a car rolling up the driveway became audible, (Name) beginning to breath faster and shooting off of the couch to shuffle over to a wall, pressing his small stature up against the cold structure. Thudding footsteps sounded themselves at the back door located in the kitchen before it was unlocked and slammed open, forcefully hitting the door knob against the wall with a not so pleasant sound.

"(NAME). GET OVER HERE."

Herobrine was home. Early.

"C-Coming."

As (Name) shuffled his way over to the kitchen doorway Herobrine shut the back door angrily.

He probably didn't have a good day at work.

Once (Name) made himself present at the entry of the kitchen, Herobrine glared at him with his intimidating ice blue eyes. (Name) still couldn't find the method of his madness whenever he said yes to being Herobrine's boyfriend back in highschool.

That was so many years ago...

"H-How was your d-day baby?" (Name) scolded himself on the inside as Herobrine strode up to him. The smaller male instinctively contracted backwards slightly, Herobrine not removing his hard glare upon (Name).

"Long and irritating. That's how my day was you little whore."

The last part of the reply was given a small increase in volume whilst Herobrine leaned forward towards (Name). (Name) leaned backwards, further in contracting his upper half, as he raises his arms up in defense.

Fearful that he hit a button he never wanted to go near.

"Don't cower, you look weak."

A slap was laid onto (Name)'s head, a sting residing at the spot of the contact. A whimper came from (Name) as he winces from the usual action that he was given whenever Herobrine was angered from his work.

"How was your day? Did you do as I told you too do, hm?"

And here was the sarcastic intrigue. He'll sound and act sweet for five seconds and then investigate to see if it was up to his high standards.

(Name) nodded rapidly, lowering his arms to his sides and looking down at the floor.

"Y-Yes. Your second load of laundry is finishing in the dryer, I hung up the first load and folded whatever couldn't fit in the closet."
A small smile came to his face as (Name) looked up to Herobrine for hopeful approval.

It seemed to please him, surprisingly, as a grin was settled on his face.

"Did you make dinner?"

(Name) nods.

"I wasn't feeling very hungry so I set my plate next to yours in the fridge. Top shelf."

When (Name) finished Herobrine immediately turned around to walk to the fridge in the corner. (Name) didn't move as he watched Herobrine fish out the plate of now cold pork chops and mashed potatoes.

Herobrine then closed the fridge and stepped to the microwave as he begins to heat up his food.

Humming starts as the plate of food starts to rotate. Herobrine looks to the microwave for a moment before he looked to (Name) over his shoulder.

His eyes held the all to familiar look of "bedroom" and (Name) knew that Herobrine would want something extra again. He simply nods and walks away quickly to the master bedroom.

...

Herobrine pushed (Name)'s face deeply into the fluffy pillows as he thrusted his hips against (Name)'s ass.

"My brother is coming over tomorrow. You better not fuck things up like you usually do."

Herobrine piped. (Name) nodding into the pillow as hot tears streamed down his (tone) cheeks. Herobrine took notice of the tears, leaning down to whisper into (Name)'s ear.

"Stop crying, you're not making me any less horny~"

With that Herobrine pulled out and flipped (Name) onto his back as they both stared into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"Don't try anything tomorrow. Or else you sleep outside again, got it?"

"Mhm."

"Good little whore."

Herobrine then pressed his head against (Name)'s before he shoved in his cock once more, (Name) arching himself into Herobrine's toned chest, Herobrine wrapping an arm around his waist and clawing his nails into his ribs.

The tears just continued to flow down (Name)'s face. Herobrine happily would lick them up with a smile of pride.

The pleasure was always outweighed whenever Herobrine commanded (Name) to 'entertain' him. It all was the same. And when his brother would come over Herobrine would act as if him and (Name) were still in their high school years of dating.

Loving nicknames, hugs, and plenty of fake actions to go through.

All just a play that Herobrine would perform to make nobody suspicious of anything.

.......

"Hero! I haven't seen you in ages!"

Steve stepped through the front door and dropped his duffle to give Herobrine a big bear hug. Herobrine laughing and wrapping his arms around his younger brother's torso to return the hug.

(Name) watched from the bedroom door down the hall as Herobrine began his act. Though what shocked (Name) the most was how similar him and his brother looked alike.

Dark brown hair that would always have a slight raise in the front, tanned skin (Herobrine being a darker color though), great build, and slight matching dark brown stubble around the chin and under the nose that would connect to their side burns just ever so slightly.

Though the only things that were different were Steve being just a little bit paler and the eye color.
While Herobrine had the chilling ice blue color, Steve had an unnatural deep violet that was almost as hypnotising as Herobrine's.

"So how have ya' been? Haven't talked in forever it seems!"

Steve sure did have a cheerful attitude.

(Name) smiled slightly as he looked onto Steve and his handsome features.

Herobrine shrugged with a chuckle.

"Eh, nothin too big. Same as always."

"You and short stuff still a thing?"

(Name) huffed and stepped into visibility with his hands on his hips.

"Okay, I may not be six foot whatever like you and Hero, but I am NOT that short, thank you very much."

Herobrine chuckled as he looked from Steve to you. Steve just simply put a hand to his chest and leaned back slightly.

"Well damn. No need to get pissy."

(Name) rolled his eyes and walked towards Herobrine, leaning against his arm and tangling his limbs around it, giving it a light hug.

(Name) looked to see Herobrine blush very lightly at the simple action and he smiled a little. Herobrine maybe did still enjoy the small loving actions after all.

"How long have you two been together anyways? Three? Four? Five years already?"

Steve tilted his head to the side and raised a questioning brow to Herobrine.

"Around.... Six years, right?"

Hero looked to (Name) and he nodded happily.

"Yup."

....

Six years.

What happened?

After college had finally finished Herobrine changed. He slowly became more and more abusive to (Name) for over a months time. First forcing him to stop talking to his male friends, then calling him names when he would mess up, before finally simply yelling at him once they were alone and out of earshot from anyone. Then Herobrine would start to physically hurt him. Before suddenly up and telling him that he was going to live with him from then on.

(Name) wanted to leave but whenever he had the opportunity Herobrine would just reel him right back with the promise of changing. Though the change would only last for two weeks and then Herobrine would be back into a commanding monster once again.

"Hey, I need to go and pick something up from the post office, I'll be back in a little while guys!"
As Herobrine and (Name) said bye Steve grabbed his keys and headed out the door with a smile and wave. Herobrine waited until the door was shut and the sound of Steve's car was long gone down the street before he grabbed (Name) by the back of his shirt to fling him off the couch and onto the floor.

Herobrine stood from the couch and hovered over top of the man he used to treat like the most valuable thing in the world. With eyes aflame in anger, Herobrine began to accuse (Name) of the things he had done wrong.

"Really!? My own brother comes to stay and you first start off with mouthing him on something so small as calling you short!? Seriously? Then you have the nerve to hug my arm like an innocent little bitch, like as if nothing had happened!"

Herobrine made sharp movements with his hands and arms like he usually does. (Name) looked away and curled into a ball on the floor, bringing a hand up to his mouth as his sobs shake his vulnerable form with guilt and shame.

He took it too far. He messed up completely.

Herobrine paused as he watched upon the sight of his lover at his feet.
He didn't want to admit it to (Name) that it was killing him inside just hearing the sobs he caused. To hear the stutter in the sweet voice he longed for at the end of the day after work. To see the fear he sparked.

To witness the pain and stress that his love suffered through.

But he knew it was too late to change. He knew it was far too late for a redo.

(Name) began to shiver from crying, finally voicing the cries from his throat. Apologies streaming out of his mouth like a broken record.

Herobrine looked to the clock above the large TV in front of couch and saw that it was 5:56. The post office was only 20 minutes away and Steve should be back very very soon.

"Get up."

Herobrine hissed. He crouched down and gripped onto (Name)'s upper arm, yanking him off of the floor and onto his knees to face Herobrine.

"Steve will be back any minute. So stop your pathetic weep fest and get to making dinner."

Herobrine brought his arm back to slap (Name) across the face, a hand print visibly left behind on his tear stained cheek. He bit his lower lip to stop the tears and sobs from continuing as he gives Herobrine a curt nod. Herobrine growls and stands back up, bringing (Name) up with him.

"Stop. Crying. You sound like a child throwing a fit."

Herobrine raised his hand once again as he gently wipes the oncoming tears from (Name)'s eyes. The feeling of Herobrine being gentle was something that made (Name) look to him in utter surprise.

Herobrine looked into (Name)'s (color) eyes, the red puffiness from his crying gave Herobrine a disgusting feeling in his stomach as he brought up the hand that gripped (Name)'s arm to his wet cheek, grazing his thumb over the warm skin ever so tenderly gentle. Herobrine rested his forehead against (Name)'s, not breaking the lock that kept them from glancing away from each other.

Herobrine's eyelids lowered, his opposite hand cupping the other cheek gently before he titled his head slightly and pulled (Name) closer until their lips met in the middle.

Just when Herobrine was going to savor the moment for a longer period of time, Steve's car pulled into the driveway while loud pop music played.

Both of them separated from the gentle moment with quick reactions. (Name) turned to begin walking towards the kitchen when he stopped and looked to Herobrine.

"What does Steve like to eat?"

Herobrine scratched the back of his neck with a clear of the throat.

"I think he l-likes almost anything t-to be honest."

Herobrine looked to the side with a blush from the annoying stutter in his voice. (Name) looked to him and nodded before heading into the kitchen to start dinner for the three of them.

Herobrine only stood in front of the couch while he watched (Name) rummage through the fridge, pulling out the needed ingredients to make Herobrine's favorite dish.

Herobrine just gazed to his form, he was a healthy kinda thin, short height and a nicely proportioned figure. (Color) hair that framed his delicate facial features to perfection. Though Herobrine also looked upon a bruise that peeked through from underneath of the T-Shirt sleeve on his right arm.

It was a semi big bruise, but it was noticeable enough that if anyone payed mind to it, would instantly question on it's origin.

It just gave Herobrine a hideous reminder of what he had become to his (Name).

...

That evening, Steve and Herobrine sat on the couch to watch a movie while (Name) was cleaning up from the dinner. Herobrine excused himself from the movie as he headed toward the kitchen. There he saw (Name) scrubbing with all his might on a plate that just wouldn't get clean.

Angered mumbles could just barely be heard by Herobrine from the doorway on the other side of the room, giving him a low chuckle at the frustration (Name) was having with a dinner plate.

Herobrine quietly walked up behind him to peek over his shoulder as he just kept scrubbing away.

"Having trouble?"

Herobrine whispered with his deep voice into (Name)'s ear, causing the smaller male to squeak and majorly flinch in fright at the sudden voice. He turned to Herobrine with wide eyes as he playfully glared with a straight face.

Herobrine was holding back from laughing as he raises both eyebrows and grinned from ear to ear.

(Name) just stared at him while Herobrine laughing, his broad shoulders bouncing up and down slightly.

"No. I'm not having any trouble what so ever thank you."

(Name) replied as he goes back to scrubbing away at the stubborn plate. Herobrine just chuckled at him before slowly running his large hands along (Name)'s chest and torso with hums of delight.

Herobrine placed kisses along (Name)'s neck as he shivers.

What both of them didn't know was that Steve watched from the entry way, a look of jealousy upon his face as he glares daggers to his older brother.

...........

Herobrine peeked into the guest room with silence as he sees his little brother still fast asleep. He grinned, looking back down the hall to catch a glimpse of (Name)'s naked and bruised form curled into a ball on the bed.

Herobrine hopped that Steve heard him and (Name) throughout the night, that he fucked just right to show his brother that he has no chance of having (Name).

As Herobrine backed away from the guest room door slowly he looked down to his watch and saw that he needed to leave if he wanted to be on time for work.

"He better not try anything."

Herobrine muttered to himself as he shifted to make his way to the kitchen before grabbing the lunch saved for him in the fridge, his keys, phone, and wallet to then head out the back door.

The thundering sound of the kitchen door echoed through the house. Steve kept still as he listened for the sound of his brother's truck to pull away, once it was clear, his violet eyes popped open and he immediately sprung up from beneath the comforter and off of the bed. In full excitement Steve jogged quietly to his brother's bedroom door as he watches (Name) sleeping peacefully in a ball.

Steve can only imagine how much pain (Name) might be in when he wakes up. From what Steve heard, Herobrine must've been wanting some of him all day. Steve couldn't blame him but still.

"God I wish he was mine..... Wait... Are those bruises?"

Steve pushed the white bedroom door open a small amount as he slipped into the master bedroom. He crept closer to hover over (Name) as he could confirm that the smaller male was covered in bruises, some were old and some were fresh, Steve even saw that he had a large hand print across his face.

"Dear God.... Herobrine did this?"

Steve was shocked. This was his brother's pride and joy he was talking about! The one person Herobrine had ever dated that didn't break up with him after one week.

And this is what Herobrine did to him?

Steve's mind was a fog. He was confused, angered, and a little scared of his brother at this point. But he knew that (Name) couldn't keep living like this.

"Hey. (Name). Hey, wake up."
Steve whispered in as calming of a tone as he could muster, gently and carefully shaking the sleeping male awake.
(Name) stirred, his eyes opened slowly and looked up to meet the sight of Steve in nothing but his boxers and messy hair. He giggled with a small smile and Steve titled his head in questioning.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

Steve feels along his stubble as if looking for an imperfection to be there, only causing (Name) to giggle even more. Steve just couldn't help but begin to giggle alongside of him, his giggle was fucking adorable!

"Well, first off it's good to know that you are awake. But I'm worried for you, (Name). You can't live with Herobrine if he's just gonna cover you in bruises and use you for sex."

Steve changed back to being worried once again, (Name) and him making eye contact for a short period of time before Steve noticed tears beginning to appear in (Name)'s eyes. Steve wiped them away with the back of his hand as (Name) lets the tears fall onto the pillow.

"I-I want to leave.... B-But Herobrine won't l-let me. W-We've been t-together for so long t-that I feel like I c-can't go a-a-anyw-where! I'm b-basically stuck h-here!"

(Name) lamented to Steve. His crying turning into sobbing as Steve crawls into the bed to settle beside him. He embraces (Name) in a warm hug, resting his chin onto his forehead, as he feels him tense up in a fearful instinct.

"I'm not like my brother. I never want to see you like this. I dont know how Herobrine even functions knowing that he's become like this."

Steve whispered. (Name) sniffled and buries his nose in Steve's chest as his warm skin helped sooth the sobbing. There they both lay, in silence aside from the occasional sniff or shaky sigh.

Steve smiled. He felt (Name) relax into his warm hold as he presses his entire surprisingly cold form against him. Steve felt a little poke down by his private area and he tried his best to look and see what it was, then he remembered that (Name) was still naked.

"I have an idea," Steve spoke, "Why dont you and me get dressed, I'll pack up my things, grab my duffle, and I'll finally get you out of this hell. How does that sou-mph!"

Steve was cut off by (Name) moving upwards to give Steve a kiss that said 'Yes. I'll leave with you'. He didn't know what to feel, he wrapped his arms around (Name)'s smaller torso as he tried to deepen the kiss, he was ecstatic that he could finally have (Name).

After all the years of Herobrine bragging about having (Name) in his bed, bragging about how he had someone and Steve didn't, and the countless times Herobrine would purposely begin making out with (Name) and grabbing his butt in front of Steve.

Now Steve could finally have it.

...

"You ready?"

"Yeah. Wait, don't I need to pack some clothes?"

Steve shook his head and grabbed both of their phones, his wallet, and finally his car keys.

"Don't worry about that. I'll it you some new ones when we get back to my place."

Steve gave (Name) a wink with a smile, (Name) giving a weak smile back to him. As he grabbed onto Steve's hand they both were out the door in record time.

Steve tossed his duffle in the trunk and closed it before going over to (Name)'s side and opening the door for him.

"Oh, uh, t-thank you."

(Name) blushed. He climbed in and sat down before buckling the seat belt.

"You are very welcome, handsome."

With that, Steve closed the door and jogged to the opposite side of the car. Climbing behind the wheel and shutting the door Steve looked to (Name) with a small smile. (Name) noticed Steve looking over to him and he turned to meet a smile.

Steve leaned forward and cupped (Name)'s cheek before kissing him with gentle passion, slipping in his tounge and swirling it around with (Name)'s. He gave a small moan before breaking the intimacy with string of saliva connecting them.

"When we get you to my place, I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 301 35
Ash's big secret is out, Voldemort is back, and the Ministry is trying to cover everything up. And besides all that, as she tries to stop Luke's trag...
254K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
18.8K 4.1K 51
"جیمین ئەتوانی بۆستی لەخۆش ویستنی ئەو وەمنت خۆش بووێت و متمانەم پێ بکەی یانیش تۆیش جێم دێڵێ!!من تەنها بێڕەگەکان لەژیانم دان" لینی وتی. "من بێڕەگم ، ئ...
2.9M 106K 31
ReaderxLevi. (Y/N) comes home one day to find a stranger in her home, rummaging through her cabinets. Scared and confused she tries to confront this...