Sirius & Eliza ▼ Sirius Black...

By stargazxe

I, Eliza Evans, was just an ordinary girl until something disastrous happened. We moved and the boy next door... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE

TWELVE

10.4K 233 84
By stargazxe

The play was finished and so was the school year. Professor Dumbledore awarded thirty house points to everyone who took a part in the play which gave Gryffindor the lead for the House Cup. Unfortunately, we lost the Quidditch Cup to Ravenclaw in the finals, but that was only because a bunch of the team members including James and I were so focused on other things. There was always next year though.

When we reached Kings Cross station after long train ride home, it brought back many memories. Like the first time I saw James after a long absence and the first time I met Sirius Black. He wasn't all that bad anymore. We tolerated each other, but that didn't mean that the pranks were to ever stop. 

"You have to come and visit this summer James. There is absolutely no exceptions anymore now that I'm back. We bloody live right across from each other." I say once I spot my parents. I give him a hug, and wave goodbye before going in the direction of my mum and dad. 

"Bye Eliza!" Sirius calls from beside James. I turn and give him a smile and a wave before leaving. Just before my parents pack the car up I see Julia and Kaitlyn and tell them they have to come and stay for a bit. They both totally agree with this and we all promise to write this summer.

"See you!" I wave to them before I get into my car. I am shocked to see Petunia sitting in the back with Lily and I.

"Petunia! What a surprise! You should have told me you were making an appearance! I would have dressed up for such an occasion!" I say and Lily laughs. Petunia gives me a glare before staring out the window, completely ignoring us.

"Okay then." I mutter to myself and turn towards the other window. Lily had to sit in the middle. It's not long until we pull into the familiar drive. My house was one of the larger ones in this community along with James'. My parents were well off muggles with stable jobs that brought in a sizable income. 

When we get to our house and park the car, I open the truck and grab my cases before going into my home. I smile when I set foot into the foyer. It was so good to be home and it's been so long. I set my trunks down when I get to my room and instantly flop onto the bed. I contemplating whether or not to take a nap but opt against it when I see the sun peaking through the shades. I go and release the blinds before looking onto the street. I stare at James' house then at that old mans'. Guilt still courses through me when ever I think about that I had caused and it makes me never want to do it again. 

"Mum? I'm going to take a shower, yeah? Just knock on the door if you need anything!" I call down the stairs before heading into the bathroom and turning on the water. I strip of the dirty clothes from the train and step into the shower. I rinse and clean my hair and body before stepping out again and drying off. I wrap my hair up in a towel and slip a fluffy robe on my body. Then I go to my room and search for something to wear. I find a pair of shorts with little roses on them and remember the perfect shirt to go with them. I search around for what seems like an hour but in reality was only about five minutes before concluding that they must be somewhere else. Still in my robe, I walk downstairs to ask my mum.

"Mum!" I said as I walked down the stairs. I checked the kitchen before going to look in the family room, "Do you know where... oh, hi." 

I stop what I'm about to ask when I see two sixteen year old boys sitting on the sofa. I subconsciously tighten my bath robe and my cheeks flush with a pink hue.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask awkwardly. This was not a situation I was prepared for. James gives me a smile and I'm pretty sure Sirius is staring at me. 

"We came to see if you wanted to hang out at my house. My parents really want to see you again." James tells me brightly. I remember his parents, they were kind. I haven't seen them in years. 

"Okay," I agree then turn to my mum, " Do you know were my pink shirt is?" I ask.

"Oh, honey, you're going to have to be a little more specific." She laughs.

"It's the shoulder one. I didn't take it to school so I can't remember where I placed it." 

"Not sure, sweetie. Check with your sister, you know I'm always messing you stuff up with hers when it comes out of the wash." 

"Thanks." I say quickly and dash upstairs, passing my dad on the way. Lily's currently in the shower so I run into her room, search through her drawers, leaving a mess behind mind you.

"Ah ha!" I call out in triumph and prance back to my room. I put on my shirt, shorts, earrings, necklace, and ring before squirting some perfume and grabbing my backpack with my sunglasses and wallet. Then I start walking downstairs. I stop when I hear my father talking to James and Sirius about me.

"She didn't get in any trouble did she? You got her to make the right choice right, son?" Dad asked James. I had to stifle a laugh. Him keep me out of trouble? It was more like the other way around when the odd occurrence happened.

"No trouble, sir." James answered cautiously, careful not to talk about pranking. He knew better than to discuss that with my father, Sirius on the other hand, did not. He was always badgering me about why I didn't want to prank him but I never actually got around to telling him the real reason. 

"Good, good."

"She's quite funny. your daughter, sir," Sirius started, "Always pulling jokes." Oh no. That's it, I'm done for it. I was totally grounded now. 

"What kind of jokes?"

"Pranks, stuff like that." Sirius said casually. That's when I made my entrance.

"Time to go, boys!" I say and grab them both by the arm. They protest a bit but James catches on and stops. I scoop up my shoes and push them both out the door.

"Bye, dad! Mum! I'll be home later!" I call out at the same time my dad says, 

"We're not done talking about this, young lady!" 

I shut the door. when we were outside I rounded at Sirius.

"Bloody hell Sirius!" I hit him with my shoes, "What were you thinking when you told them that!" I yelled as we walked over to James' house. 

"Oi, woman! How was I suppose to know they didn't approve!" He called back. I rolled my eyes, "Why don't they, anyways." 

"I'll tell you later." I say as I step into James' front hall. It's been a while since I've been in his house too, but it's as big as I remember. The smell of fresh cookies wafts through the house and finds my nose. I follow the smell into the vast kitchen where Mrs. Potter is cooking. 

"Hello, Mrs. Potter." I say brightly as James and Sirius come up behind me. She looks up to see who it is and her face lights up when she notices me.

"Eliza! My dear, it's been too long!' She pulls me into a big hug, "Fleamont! Come look who came by!" She calls into the nearby study. He comes out, polishing his round glasses. When he puts them on he gasps. I giggle a bit as he gives me an embrace, just like Mrs. Potter.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Potter." I laugh. He then sets me down on the couch for a talk. Mrs. Potter comes and and puts a plate of cookies on the coffee table in front of us and sits down. We talk about a lot of things, magic, school, and James comes up once or twice too. The boys sat still for a while until they became restless and pulled me away. 

"Why did you pull me away? I was having a nice chat with your dad just like you had with mine! He was just about to pull out the baby photos!" I say with a pout. Mr. Potter was really just about to show them to me, and I really wanted to see them. I could imagine baby James with rosy cheeks and chubby arms. 

"Exactly the reason. Beside you made me promise that we would get together during the summer, not you hang out with my parents. Now quit whining and let's play some Quidditch." He tells me and walks away. 

And we went on our way, two unruly boys and a dazzling, delicate girl, me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.7K 44
You've being told for years about it and now you are finally going to Hogwarts. After meeting a certain slytherin you find yourself falling head ove...
146K 3.5K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
3K 182 25
❝I fucking lost control and almost hurt you.❞ She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...
39.7K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...