PAPERCUT

Por GEEGUK

❝ you were like silk chains. binding, choking and killing me but i'm still trapped in loving you ❞ loving and... Más

intro
o1 | she
o2 | him
o3 | she
o4 | him
o5 | her
o6 | him
o7 | her
o8 | her
o9 | her
1o | her
11 | him
12 | him
13 | her
14 | her
15 | him
16 | him
17 | her
18 | her
19 | him
2o | him
21 | her
22 | him
23 | him
24 | him
25 | her
26 | him
27 | him
28 | him
29 | her
3o | her
31 | him
32 | her
33 | him
34 | him
35 | him
36 | her
37 | her
38 | him
39 | them
40 | them
nicknote
41 | three of them
epilogue
come undone
questions ✨
no tough cookie
fluttering
insy bitsy
let's play
12:00
finally
leave me
last

bunny so whipped

1.8K 78 41
Por GEEGUK

"he unknowingly got so whipped, so whipped baby"

special episode number two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

monday

"thank you so much kookie!" the boy was engulfed in a warm hug and he felt himself burning up with so much warmth. the boy's hands slowly inched on the waist of the petite girl as he returned the hug and it felt like she perfectly fit on the missing gaps of his own body.

jeongguk casually placed his head on top of the girl as if nobody was watching and his lips unknowingly left a small peck on her forehead.

"anything for you . . haine"

jeongguk's eyes immediately snapped open as his body fell off of his bed, his breathing a little bit ragged.

"a dream?" the boy whispered to himself as he slowly recalled his dream. upon realizing that he had just dreamed of the girl, his heart suddenly started to palpitate and even if it was cold—his body felt heat almost so sudden.

"it wasn't a dream . . idiot"

realizing that he had just dreamed of what happened yesterday on chaemin's wedding was enough to make him feel so flustered and have an internal conflict.

the boy touched his lips remembering the way her skin felt on him. the boy remembered how soft her delicate skin was and he became flustered, he cupped his face. he had never felt so embarrassed in front of a girl other than chaemin . . and now, realizing that his dream wasn't just a made up thing in his mind, instead was a reality . . he suddenly had the urge to pull out all of his hair.

as much as he wanted to see the girl once more, he was afraid that she would give him the cold-shoulder once they met again.

"jeongguk, you okay?" the boy heard a soft knock echo in his door and soon enough, his door was opening.

"what happened? i heard a loud thu-" a sleepy namjoon walked in and saw jeongguk still with his red cheeks as he was still on the floor. namjoon's eyes widened and must've thought of something else as to which jeongguk sensed.

"i-hyung, you se—" the boy tried to reason out but namjoon shushed him, "if this is about your hormones and wet drea-" jeongguk's cheeks burned even more a fiery red.

"hyung! you've got it all wrong!" the boy screamed, flailing his arms to denial but namjoon thought that he was certainly right. namjoon thought that jeongguk was having wet dreams.

"yeah sure . . haine must've really got you so whipp-"

"hyung!"

"aish. cookies and their sweetness, really cringy" jeongguk heard the older one and jeongguk almost threw his pillow when the sleepy-dimpled boy walked towards him.

"boy, it's better to confront the girl rather than having dark fantasi-"

jeongguk's lips quivered as he covered his ears and the boy screamed "jin hyuuung! namjoon is at it again! HE BE TEACHING THE BUNNY, ADULT THINGS!"

"namjoon!"

"what did i do?!"

the boy fixed his coat and slid on his shoes, he was just about to open the door but "jeongguk where are you going early at the morning?!" the boy heard his name roll off on the eldest in the dorm, he was just about to take a stroll as he wanted some fresh air but someone had to break it to him.

"i'm going out jin-hyung" the boy casually replied

"duh, i know" the elder sighed as he rolled his eyes and paced in front of the boy "i know that you're going out but what i'm asking is, where?"

jeongguk sighed, "i'm gonna go get some fresh air. i don't want to be stuck up here doing nothing and it's christmas, might as well find something fun to do"

seokjin smirked deviously and jeongguk wondered why he suddenly had that kind of expression "hyung, you're seriously creeping me out"

"shut up bunny boy" jeongguk shrugged as he had wanted to get out of the place already, but jin beat him to it "wait! stay here for a while i gotta give you something" jeongguk saw jin run inside and after a few minutes he came back again.

the elder handed some keys and a paperbag—jeongguk peeked at the bag and saw that there was a box lunch inside, it was for almost two people and the keys looked familiar.

"why did you give me the keys to chaemin's apartment?" the boy asked a little confused.

"ohhh nothing!" the elder spoke dragging the syllables a little longer, "i just wanted you to stay there for a while . . like for the rest of the day, since nobody is in there and i figured that you might want to spend some time alone"

jeongguk was still utterly confused and somehow he thought that seokjin might be up for something "a-are you scheming something, hyung?"

seokjin snorted as he let out a dry laugh, really suspicious i might say. "what are you talking about? i am not!"

"okay, whatever . . i'll be off then"

"take care! and, and if you don't want to come back up until wednesday i'm fine with it. you have a few clothes there, right?"

"yeeep!"

jeongguk walked through the cold streets of seoul, even if the sun was up at nine thirty in the day, it was surely freezing. the boy took his time on his stroll, grabbing some hot coffee while he observed the people that pass by him, he sat on a bench in the park casually sipping on his drink. christmas was in the air as everywhere he looked red and green hues filled the city. even if the season was supposed to give off a warm vibe and the snow should've not bothered him, he could still feel the air seep through his large coat.

"chaemin and jimin really got the best idea when to marry . . ehh?" the boy thought for a while as he finally realized why the two chose this month to get married--obviously, love was in the air and baby making is not a question anymore. bored, the boy decided to stand up to head off of chaemin's place but when he did, the keys in his pocket just suddenly rolled off of his coat.

the boy crouched down on the snowy floor as he almost picked the object but . . "bloo! wait!" jeongguk heard and in his peripheral vision he could see a big brown thing march towards him.

jeongguk reached out to get the keys but even before the boy could've got the object, a big and hyper siberian husky tackled him on the ground.

"oh my god! i'm so sorry!" a silky voice rang in jeongguk's ears. the voice sounded so familiar and in an unknown reason his heart picked up a pace. The hyper dog licked jeongguk's face and it won't stop.

"oh dear! i'm really sorry, are you alright?" the person continued to speak as she peel off the hyped dog away from jeongguk.

"i'm sorry!" the girl repeated as she helped the bunny boy take his things from the floor and handed it to him. the girl also helped him stand up as she held his hand and made him steady on his foot.

"i'm really sorry!" she continued and jeongguk felt his heart trash, it was such an unusual feeling. jeongguk soon felt the girl help him remove all the snow that was stuck on his clothes and when she managed to clean him, she bowed over and over and jeongguk felt really shy.

"it's okay, i'm fine. don't worry mis-"

"no! it was my fault that—wait . . jeongguk?" the boy was cut through when the two's eyes finally met and the girl looked up to meet the boy's face. jeongguk's cheeks immediately turned strawberry red as his heart couldn't stop from hammering inside his system.

"h-haine? h-h-"

"oh my! i missed you, kookie!" the girl beamed as she casually hugged the boy.

skins touching, jeongguk felt a little spark ignite on his skin.

the boy felt like he was about to die from his heart beating so fast, the whole zoo roared inside his body and it was enough to make him a mess.

the female slowly pulled away, but her hands lingered on the boy's hands, both of their eyes locked gazes as jeongguk couldn't contain his red cheeks.

"i never thought that i'd be able to meet you ag—wait, why are you so red? do you feel cold?" the girl spoke as her bare hands casually cupped jeongguk's face.

jeongguk's heart picked up a pace once more with the sudden touch, "oh my fudge! you're blazing hot! you've got a fever!" haine spoke as her hand touched the boy's forehead and neck, trying to check jeongguk's temperament.

the girl was alarmed, extremely worried for the boy "kookie! you must rest!" she continued, but . . what she just doesn't know, jeongguk wasn't sick nor does have a fever—he was just flustered, shy and a little weird.

haine's simple presence could make the boy's system in disarray. the girl can be that much effect-enough to make his heart beat with so much speed, his mind go blank and his mouth tongue tied. yet, after all these things, it was still a mystery why jeongguk was feeling this way and why he doesn't seem bothered with it.

and instead, jeongguk found the new sensations a little intriguing and he liked it. the bunny head boy is to dense to realize that he was so whipped at the girl.

"i-i'm okay"

"no, you are not! let's get you home!"

the girl held jeongguk's big hand and dragged him away, he doesn't know where but probably back to the dorm. the boy suddenly felt sad as he had wanted to spend some time with the girl, alone. he had the chance, the boy finally had the chance to see her again and it made him so happy.

jeongguk didn't want to waste the opportunity given to him. he didn't know why but he just missed her, terribly.

jeongguk suddenly stopped which made haine, too.

"i don't want to go home" the boy pouted, his grip on the girl's hand tightened and his cheeks furiously blazed. he didn't want to go and he didn't want to lose sight of the girl once more.

"eh?"

"i-i wanna be with you . . i don't want to go home"

the girl was confused "but . . we need to get you to rest and y—" the boy was really extremely happy that he saw haine once more, even a bonus that she didn't gave him a cold shoulder and instead she welcomed him warmly and he just . . well, wanted to be with her.

"i . . missed you, haine" the boy suddenly muttered and it was enough to make his cheeks even more red if that was even possible anymore.

"eh?" the girl let out a voice, still confused

"i-i . . wanna be with you, today"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.4K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...
105K 4.7K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
505 45 21
She made it difficult for me to live. Should I kill her or pull her to my heart? The worst decision of my life. ...
168K 11.1K 76
Forced apart by circumstances, tough choices and inevitable doom, Namjoon and Seokjin go their separate ways, their young love is halted, and memorie...