[1] Gasoline ✗ Draco Malfoy

By -lovegood

THIS IS NOT A DREAM. YOU'RE PART OF A MACHINE, YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING. [HBP - DH] started: march 7 2016 co... More

epigraph
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
epilogue
author's note and sequel information

please read!

5.6K 192 12
By -lovegood

first off - don't worry!! i am not giving up this story - not now, not ever. i have huge plans ahead! updates are also going to continue as per normal.

i just made this little update to apologise to you. it's been pointed out to me that i haven't written draco true to his character and upon reflection, i'm realising this person is right. my draco is too soft and i'm neglecting other parts of his character.

really i could try and excuse this to say he doesn't want to show a negative side of him to seohyun, but then that's bad writing on my behalf. 

i'm going to try and rectify this in future chapters and i'm going to make sure seohyun, at some point in the future, sees both sides of draco. 

once again, i apologise for my oversight. 

a new update should be up  soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 500 50
Hermione and her friends go back to Hogwarts for their final year of Hogwarts but things don't turn out how they expect. . J.K Rowling owns everythin...
142K 2.6K 42
"Stop going behind my back Kat! I love you." "Stop saying you love me because if you did then you wouldn't have cheated on me!" - All characters bel...
17.5K 379 28
Hermione and Draco were not always enemies. In fact, they were once friends, or maybe, more than friends? ~ ~ ~ All rights to JK Rowling for creating...
592K 16.7K 42
All rights to JK Rowling! As the daughter of a death eater, you wouldn't think that you'd be friends with the Golden Trio. But they were the only peo...