Negan - Tribes and Tribulatio...

By AnnaHesperos

The perplexing roller coaster of events has left you dreading what the future may hold. As you toil with your... More

The Prince
Under Pressure
Pulling a Bender
Domina
Confusing Revelations
Leviathan
The Trappers
Confessions
An Aside
The Lost and the Unborn
I've Got an Idea...

Érevna

1.7K 32 50
By AnnaHesperos

~ Author's Note ~

Hello Readers!

To those of you who've made it this far, THANK YOU! Writing for you all is honestly a JOY! As we continue on with the series, I'd like to ask 5 QUESTIONS so I can plan the next chapters:

1. What's your opinion of Gio's character?

2. What do you like/dislike about Jackie's (Female OC's) development so far?

3. What would you like to see more of/ less of in the story?

4. What are your thoughts on Jackie's sexuality? Is she heterosexual? Bisexual? Confused?

5. How did you like Part 1: Negan - Still Breathing?

Answer any questions you want! Feel free to add COMMENTS or SUGGESTIONS! I'm open to anything :) A lot of BIG events are coming your way! ENJOY!

~ ACE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 13K 57
"ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ" Cassandra was a doctor, before the turn. After being stranded alone for weeks, she's losing hope. That...
425 39 16
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧" "𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝, 𝙬𝙝�...
64.6K 1.5K 48
Romance should be the last thing on her mind once the world ended- and it was... until she met Daryl Dixon. While trying to adapt to the way the new...
33.1K 997 65
In the depths of the Southside, where chaos and whispers intertwine lies Kimberly an unpredictable soul confined within the walls of a psych ward. T...