Once Upon The Dream

By maedaye

FourTris AU I am not the owner of Divergent, Insurgent, or Allegiant. The owner is the one and only Mrs. Ver... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Tobias' Performance for chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1k? Dafuq?
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ALTERNATIVE
Chapter 17
1 Year Anniversary

Epilogue

38 0 0
By maedaye

One Year Later
Tobias' POV
I stand in front of a tomb, Beatrice's tomb. It makes me think of all the time I've spent with her and how I ruined my chance to savor it, to even love her right.
In the end, I believed I deserved this. Losing my love, my soulmate and being attacked by manu people who knew her so well. Her parent's blame me for her death. I don't blame them, I was the worst.
I was the one who hurt in the long run. If only I listened to her, maybe it could've been different.

I had a kid, adopted. She's 3 years old now. Her name is Lani. She's like my source of happiness. At first, I'd break down a lot in front of her but she was able to waddle over to me. I could never explain why I was upset, but she managed to cheer me up. When I came home, I saw her happily run to me. "Daddy, where did you go?", She asked me. "Somewhere to see a friend", I told her. "Oooh, how did it go?", she asked. I smiled and let her sit on my lap and said, "Once upon a dream,"

[A/N: LISTEN YALL IT MAY BE SHORT AND BAD I APOLOGIZE BUT I AM PLANNING ON WRITING OUT OTHER STORIES. tragically not Divergent but... please help a sis out and be on the look and support my future stories]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.4K 39
*This story is being edited for mistakes.* Tris (Six), Tobias (Four), Zeke, and Uriah are in the FBI working for the leader, Max. They are sent to Di...
28K 651 46
In this story, Tris is one year younger than Four. Four is the dauntless born instructor so he hasn't met Tris... yet. What will happen when they me...
298K 7.3K 50
What if Tris didn't die in Allegiant but everyone else thinks she's dead. What will she do now that she has survived? Will she ever find her way back...
17K 594 32
We all know what happens at the end of Allegiant,right. Well what would have happened if Tris didn't die but was saved by a secret government organis...