Colour Me Red [COMPLETED]

By Dreamerse

Nick Abel, the tattooed police officer, the heartbreaker and the beast. He took me over and ruined me from da... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Epilogue
You Are My Sunshine (Bonus Chapter)

1.

452K 9.9K 3.5K
By Dreamerse

1.

I had been going to Tattoo Rogue for years to get tattooes drawn onto my skin. I had tattooes everywhere on my body, like a canvas now painted. I was mad on them, I relished the pain and I relished the look of my skin, I hoped it covered all of me so I didn't have to see it.

My mother was totally against the first tattoo I ever had, especially because I was so young too. She was always worrying that I had some never lasting tattoo addiction and worried I'd regret them all one day in my life.

She'd go, "what if your wife doesn't like tattooes?" She didn't know I wouldn't be marrying any girl who didn't like me for me, tattooes and all.

In fact, I didn't even think I wanted to marry at all.  I liked women, hell, I loved women. I loved women in my apartment and on my bed for a few hours, and that was it. Never anything more, never anything less.

I had my own recommendation anyway in Tattoo Rogue, he was called Glenn and every single one of his designs were legit. He gave me discounts too.

I loved all of his work, he could draw pretty much anything given the chance. It was a talent and he was extremely talented. He was the owner of Tattoo Rogue and had tattooed every single design onto my skin since the first.

So you could imagine my surprise when Glenn came in one day to tell me he was training his daughter to take over the company when he was gone. He was training her to become one of the best tattoo artists in the country just like himself.

My brows rose to my hairline.

"Where are you going?" I had asked him. The man chuckled.

"No where, it's just in case I die."

And that was that. Glenn had a sense of humour. It was quite morbid really and you never could predict what would leave his mouth next. He was great company when I had to spend hours getting my sleeve done all in one go.  It cost a bomb too so I didn't expect him to complain. Luckily, he didn't.

But right now, I was here to get my new tattoo done. I had wanted a tattoo on my knuckle for a while now and I had booked my appointment a few weeks back with Glenn. I guess the dick wasn't going to give me one today but instead dump his daughter on to me instead.

"I didn't pay you for this." I asked for Glenn specifically. He was the only person I trusted.

"You haven't paid me at all yet." Glenn shot back. I slouched further in my chair.

"Come on, Glenn. You've been tattooing me for years, don't let me down." I pleaded as I shot out of my chair and made my way over the counter he was standing behind. I couldn't trust any other fucker with my skin and a tattoo needle. What if it turned out looking like shit?

Glenn had even tattooed me when I was underage. Of course, he would never do that now, but he did it for me years ago when I was sixteen. It took a hell of a lot of persuading.

I was now 28 and I was starting to think there was no where else to tattoo on my skin. The thought made me scowl.

"Don't try and make me feel guilty." He took his thick framed glasses off his nose and his highly tattooed arm came over the counter to punch me in the bicep. "Let my daughter practice on you. She's really good, if I must say." Pride shot through his eyes and I wanted to gag at his stupid fatherly love for his daughter.

I was never going to win this.

"Fine." I grumbled. "But don't let her fuck up." I had OCD when it came to the pictures on my skin.

"God forbid." He stated. I rolled my eyes before sitting back down on the plastic chairs like a sulking child.

Glenn had a thin mop of hair on his head with splatters of grey and silver in his dark brown hair. He was lean, lanky and tattooed. His brown eyes were genuine and they twinkled with interest and entertainment.

I had trusted him the moment I met him.

I waited a few minutes, it wasn't busy here so I didn't understand why Glenn's daughter was taking so long to tattoo me. I didn't have all day.

I had known Glenn for 12 years and I was surprised I had never met his daughter until now. I had heard about his wife, his ex wife and I had heard stories about when his daughter was a child, but I had never seen her.

I couldn't even remember her name.

Glenn sat behind his counter and hummed along to the music as he traced a drawing a client had given him. I loved it here. Drawing was the only thing I knew how to do.

If I hadn't been getting so much money with the job I currently had I would have taken this job up quickly. Maybe I would one day.

"Glenn, how long is she gonna be?" I tapped my watch impatiently. Glenn rolled his eyes but lifted himself off his chair and made his way to the back room where his daughter must have been.

It didn't take long before Glenn came back into the room.

"She'll be here now." He stated, I nodded my head. "You impatient fuck." I chuckled at his reply. He held a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face.

Just as I was about to go outside for a quick cigarette, Glenn's daughter came from out of the back room. My eyes widened at the look of her.

Fuck me.

"Fucking hell, dad, can't you tell him to be a little more patient." She came storming out of the room. As soon as she saw me she closed her mouth from saying anything else.

"I think you just told him yourself." Glenn muttered as he continued to draw.

She had long almost black hair that came just below her chest. Her body, just like mine was covered with tattooes. She wore a vest top and short denim shorts. Her legs were sky high and her black heels made me fidget in my chair.

Glenn didn't tell me his daughter was fucking smoking hot.

"Nick." I nodded my greetings. She leaned against the counter and raised her brow.

"Aren't you a sort huh?" She tutted and then her tongue came out to lick her plump bottom lip. I stared at her, I couldn't help it. Glenn would have my balls for this.

"You could say that." I stood up from my chair and stalked forward. "Are we ready then?" I asked, willing to get my tattoo done now. I had waited long enough.

Her scent wafted my way. She smelt sweet and floral. It was so feminine, I felt wild.

"Yes, come this way." She led me towards one of the tattoo benches. She changed all the covers before telling me to sit. I laid down just like instructed.

She got all of the equipment. She moved around the room with such ease and grace, she was so sexy and confident, I knew that much.

Even with my eyes on her, she didn't fault. Not like other women who fell to their feet for me. It was like she didn't even know I was there.

I told her what I wanted when she was back and she listened intently. I could smell her still, stronger now, it was all I could think about. My body felt weird being this close to her. But God, she smelt so good.

"You know." I swallowed. Christ, I was effected by her. "No colour, I don't do much colour." I was a boring fuck.

"I get it." She noted. She looked up to me with those big blue eyes and I could honestly say for once, Nicholas was speechless. "Any colour?" She asked. I hadn't recovered. "Cat got your tongue has it?" Her eyes were playful. I shook my head and tried to gain some concentration.

"No, thanks." I croaked. She nodded and got ready with her tattoo pen. "You didn't tell me your name?"

"It is what you want it to be." She looked to me and winked. Oh, playful and very mysterious. I kind of liked it.

"Okay then, babe." I smirked her way.

"Are you flirting with me?" She laughed as she laid the needle to my skin after disinfecting it. I sighed with relaxation at the contact.

"Do you want me to?"

"Maybe, maybe not." She shrugged but a smile played on her lips. She was just like her father, playful. She seemed a tease too.

Did she know how much I loved teases?

"Seriously, what's your name?" I asked for the second time. "And your number."

"Smooth." She giggled and it played in my mind for minutes. So sweet. "It's Cathy."

"Cathy." I rolled it on my tongue. I liked that too. It suited her.

I was a flirt. I flirted with every girl I came across, I loved doing it to see the reaction I received. I wasn't anything like my cousin, Xavier, who hated, well, used to hate any kind of contact with the female anatomy.

I was the polar opposite, I loved the female anatomy, maybe even a little too much.

And right now, I was loving Cathys anatomy. She had a smoking hot body. She was curvy and had large assets. Her boobs, they weren't the biggest, her arse, now that was something special.  She had long legs that travelled for miles, even though she was at least half a foot smaller than me still.

I looked to one of Cathy's tattoos and concentrated on the one she had on the back of her hand and all the way up her arm. It was sick. It was bright and bold and full of colour. It was a sickening contrast to the tattooes on my skin which were void of any colour at all.

"I love this." I trailed my finger up her arm and relished in the electricity shooting through it. Goosebumps rose from her skin. I smirked.

Just before Cathy could reply, Glenn came barreling into the room. I straightened up in the chair and scowled his way.

"Get your filthy hands off my daughter." Glenn's voice came out as he went to one of the draws with all the files in. Cathy laughed.

"He can't keep away from me." She stated. The little minx. I looked to her and narrowed my eyes. She held a twinkle in her eye.

God, the things I wanted to do to her.

"Don't listen to her, Glenn, I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole." Glenn chuckled and what a fucking lie that was. I wanted to touch her in every way I knew how.

"I'll ram this tattoo needle up your arse." Cathy replied. I laughed. There was just something about her that I really liked. She was hot as fuck and I wanted her in my bed.

"I've been wanting to do that for years." Glenn sighed. "Resist the temptation, Cat, it's worth it in the end, we don't want a law suit."

"Cheeky fucker." I replied.

Minutes went by and Cathy had actually been doing an amazing job. I hated to admit it, she was as good as Glenn had stated. I was actually really happy with the outcome so far.

Glenn had left the room with a small warning before getting back to his work. As if I was going to listen to him. 

I wanted this girl in my bed. I hope she knew it too.

And Christ it was fucking turning me on seeing her tattoo me and for fuck sake she kept touching my skin so softly, almost as if I couldn't feel it, but I could.

No woman had effected me like this before. I usually had better control. I was usually the one seducing the women, not the other way around.

Luckily, it didn't take long before Cathy had finished her work.

"Go and have a look in the mirror if you want." She stated. I shook my head, I could see it, it was perfect, it was everything I imagined.

"Nah, it's perfect." I exclaimed truthfully.  She smiled my way, beaming, my skin tingled in awareness.

"I'm glad you like it." Her smile was breathtaking.

Fuck, I was becoming poetic.

She did all the other necessities before smiling my way as soon as we were fully done. I could finally breathe without the scent of her driving me wild.

"You've done a great job. Thanks."

"No problem, sweetie." She patted my shoulder before getting off her stool and chucking all of the supplies and replacing them with new ones.

I looked at her ass in those tight denim shorts. Jesus.

Without a thought, I got up from the tattoo bench and made my way around it until I was standing behind her body. I knew I shouldn't have, I knew  I couldn't come on to her like this, right now, this soon, but I had to, I couldn't help it.

She stilled as soon as she knew I was there. I could feel the warmth radiating off of her small little frame. My body fitted behind hers like a puzzle. So many thoughts went through my mind, the things I could have done, I wanted them so badly.

Fuck.

"So about that number?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 11.1K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
8.5M 290K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
149K 3.6K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...