His Girl// [h.s]

writingsbyesmee tarafından

Trust is like a paper, once crumpled; it'll never be the same ever again. Daha Fazla

Prologue;
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. (M)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31. (M)
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33 (Mature Language)
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37. (M)
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49. (M)
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57. (M)
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Final Chapter.
Epilogue. [Part One]
Epilogue [Part Two]

Chapter 54.

94.3K 2.5K 871
writingsbyesmee tarafından

Charlotte's POV.

   "Wakey,wakey rise and shine." Harry's voice was soft and quiet in my ear. I whined and scrunched up my face; bunching the pillow and sheets under my head tighter. "Char, c'mon." He chuckled.

 "But it's my birthday, why should i wake up?" I complained, burying my face in the pillow while Harry brushed the hair off my shoulder.

I'd been in London about 3 weeks now. I was adjusting back to english life, it wasn't that difficult. I enrolled Milo into a nursery, it's quite small and the teachers are sweet and calm.

  "Me and Milo have a lot planned for you today." He spoke kissing my ear lobe.

I sat up rubbing my eyes, Harry and i aren't at the stage of sharing the same bed so i'm in his spare room. I grabbed my dressing gown and followed him downstairs to Milo who was sat at the table patiently playing on his dads ipad.

  "Mummy!" He exclaimed placing it down and running towards him.

I picked him up and kissed him.

  "Happy birthday." He smiled jumping down before returning to the table.

He reached for the ipad but i took it away quickly. "You know i don't allow you to play on these things for long." I frowned.

  "Daddy does." He mumbled crossing his arms.

"Does he now?" I asked looking over at Harry who was sat across from him blushing.

  "He.. enjoyed it and.."

"I was kidding." I smiled.

I sat beside Harry and looked at the breakfast he'd prepared.  Fruit,cereal,pancakes,eggs,bacon. I felt like i was in a hotel.

"You did all of this?" I asked.

He nodded. "Got to spoil you on your birthday haven't i?"

I kissed his cheek before reaching over to get some strawberries.

  "Mummy have pantates! I made them!"

I smiled at Milo before leaning over to Harry subtly. "Did he really make them?" I whispered.

He shook his head slightly. "I threw his in the bin when he wasn't looking, there was all sorts in there." He whispered back.

I chuckled before reaching for the pancakes.

The rest of breakfast consisted of me telling Milo how amazing his pancakes were and how he has to be a chef one day, and all 3 of us eating as much as possible.

After that, Harry told me to get dressed as my birthday had only just begun, i was happy to stay in and just hang out with my boys, but apparently that wasn't happening today.

I took my time getting ready, Harry had told me to be ready for 1, i was ready for quarter past - he knows i don't do time keeping too well.

Once i was ready all 3 of us got in Harry's Range and he drove us into London, i frowned a little not sure where we could be going.

Around half an hour later (thanks to London's traffic) we arrived outside Lanka. My favourite cake and tea shop. I smiled. He knew me  so well.

Harry let me open the door and as i walked inside i was met by all my friends. I squealed in excitement, I saw Emelia, friends from work, some friends i went to college with, Anne and Gemma, and obviously the boys,Lou,Tom and Lux, Eleanor was also here but i still felt a little awkward around her as we never really got to make our peace after the whole 'incident' 2 years ago.

"I can't believe you did this!" I smiled hugging Harry. Milo tightened his hand on mine a little intimidated by all the people here, he's never been too good with large amounts of people.

Milo and Lux sat together eating some cake and drinking juice as i sat on a table with Harry,Emelia and the rest of the boys. "Thank you all so much for coming."

They smiled and replied with 'why wouldn't we be here' and 'wouldn't miss your birthday'.

It was honestly the best thing to ever happen to me. Besides Milo that is. Oh and Harry. I mean who else gets an entire tea room rented out for their birthday?!

I noticed Harry stand up with the rest of the boys and make their way towards the front of the tea room each taking hold of a microphone. I frowned confused as to what was happening. Milo came over and sat in my lap obviously getting ready for an afternoon nap now.

  "So today it is a really special girls birthday." Harry started. "And she deserves to have everything in this world, if not more. I'm not very good with speeches." I could tell he was blushing even though i wasn't that close to him. "And i know Char and I have been through our rough patches, but we've got out on top as always." He smiled that stupidly adorable dimpled smile of his. "And a couple years ago, the guys and i released an album called 'Midnight Memories'. And on it was a specific song that i wrote just for Char. So..here goes." He smiled.

     "Better than words,more than a feeling. Crazy in love,dancing on the ceiling.." Harry started.

Next came Liam. Everytime we touch - I'm all shook up, you make me wanna.. How deep is your love? God only knows, baby..

After this all the boys brought up their microphones to their mouths. Woo, I don't know how else to sum it up - 'cus words ain't good enough, ooh,
There's no way I can explain your love, no - I don't know how else to sum it up, 'cus words ain't good enough, ooh,
I can't explain your love, no, it's better than words,
Better than words.."

They continued singing, and once they finished i quickly stood up and rushed towards them hugging them all with a big grin on my face. "Thank you all so much, that was amazing."

The rest of the afternoon went amazingly, Milo managed to fall asleep in my arms so everyone had to come to me rather than i go to them.

  "How are things now?" Anne asked.

I smiled. "Good."

  "Are you happy?" She asked taking my hand.

I nodded. "More than i was in New York." I spoke brushing some hair off Milo's face. "I didn't know i was that unhappy until i came home, i mean after the shooting and stuff, i didn't really know what to do."

She nodded, sympathy over her face, it kind of made me miss my mum. And my brother.

"I'm sorry." I smiled wiping the tear off my face. "Could you just holding him for five minutes?" I asked gesturing to Milo.

Anne nodded. "Of course."

I smiled and walked towards the back door, i opened it hoping no one was out here - thankfully they weren't.

I shut the door behind me and sat at a little table thinking.

After about 10 minutes the door re-opened and shut, i saw Harry sit beside me.

  "Penny for your thoughts?"

I sniffled slightly. "Just thinking about mum." I spoke quietly.

He nodded taking my hand. "I know it must be hard, especially on your birthday."

I shrugged. "It usually doesn't affect me. I guess because this year i've actually done something, it kind of made me miss her."

  "You didn't do anything for it last year or the year before?"

I shook my head. "I never told Luke, i just let it slip my mind i guess."

He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry your mum isn't here."

I nodded. "Me too."

We sat in silence.

"I often think of what she'd think of you." I chuckled. "What she'd say about us, about my job. She'd adore Milo, probably spoil him rotten." I rolled my eyes.

Harry smiled, he didn't say anything, he just listened.

"My mum was great with advice, she knew everything about anything. I could ask her where Mongolia is and she'd know. She was full of facts."

Harry rubbed my hand with his thumb. "Tonight i booked us reservations in Soho tonight..if you want to-"

"Of course." I smiled. "Do you think Lou will have Milo?" I asked biting my lip.

He shook his head.  "My mum wants him, she's going to stay over at mine tonight."

I nodded. "Thank you for arranging all of this. It's the best birthday, ever."

He smiled kissing my cheek. "Best for the best."

I turned and kissed his lips.

  "And i have a lot to make up for."

"Harry.." I warned. "Moving forward, remember?"

He smiled. "Sorry."

I kissed his lips again before we stood up and returned to my tea party.

_____________________________________________________

A/N: I've been listening to Midnight Memories constantly!

Have you all heard?

What are your favourite songs? Mine are: Half A Heart, Little White Lies, Happily and You & I (and all the rest).

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.8M 71.6K 33
[ COMPLETED ] Neither of them knew one night could change everything. ✼ ✼ ✼ For mature audiences only. Story contains sexual content and vulgar lang...
338K 8.2K 41
One Direction exists, but not as a band. As one of the most feared gangs in England. When Louis reunites with his younger sister Samantha, him and th...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
22.7K 564 14
"It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels" -St. Augustine - boxer harry (au) - slow burn mature conten...