The Real Niall

By Jenna4ever

What if someone tried to replace Niall? What if the boys belived that someone? And more- What if Niall left? ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

The Real Niall

2.3K 65 3
By Jenna4ever

I packed up my clothes and shoes and everything I needed.

I can't take it anymore.

You guys think that that guy is Niall. He swears at you...he pushes you...he's rude...and then you think that I am that guy...

I thought you knew me better.

I don't even know how it's possible for someone to look exactly like someone else...

Maybe after you read this you'll think that I am lying and you'll laugh at me.

Oh well,

It doesn't matter. I'm leaving. Hope you guys have fun with ''Niall.''

-Love,

xxNiall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, this is me, Niall Horan and I am running away.

I hope that won't cause much of a problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Soooo how do you like it so far? I hope you like it...I just felt inspired and wrote this...

BTW it is my first book! ;)

So yeah I hope you enjoyed...I'll write more soon!

See ya! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
63.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...