Best Friends That Fell In Lov...

Autorstwa xWalkinOnSunshinex

Austin and Alexis are best friends. they met in kindergarden and grew up together. obviously they fell in "lo... Więcej

Chapter One
Chapter 2
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
important...sort of haha
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 22
Chapter 23
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SURPRISE!!!!!
Hello loves

Chapter 21

1.2K 33 3
Autorstwa xWalkinOnSunshinex

(Alexis)

I woke up the next morning and looked over at Austin. He was facing me but his eyes were closed. One of his arms was by his side and the other was resting on the pillow he was using, laying by his face. His mouth was partly open and I felt a smile form on my face. He was seriously the most adorable sleeper ever. I leaned over and kissed his cheek and ran my fingers through his hair. I did that for a while and started singing ‘Just the Way You Are’ by Bruno Mars. 

“His hair his hair falls perfectly without him trying. His laugh his laugh he hated but I think its so sexy.” I sang, thinking about how perfect his hair was and how much he hated it. That’s why he was always wearing hats. Which bugged the heck out of me. I don’t know why he hated it so much, just like the way he hated his laugh. I don’t get what there was to hate about it. That deep low chuckle, that giggle, even those times when it got high if you poked him where he’s ticklish, and then just his normal laugh. They were all incredibly sexy and I was amazed how he couldn’t see it. That’s probably how he felt when I told him I wasn’t beautiful. It probably bugged the heck out of him that I hated the way I looked, the way it bugged me how he hated his hair. I finally understood how he felt. I started getting out of bed but before I could even stand I felt a soft hand gently take ahold of my arm. I turned my head and saw Austin laying there with his eyes still closed.

“Don’t leave” he mumbled.

“Okay.” I chuckled and laid back down. I turned my body so I was facing him and his arm wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. His eyes fluttered open and he looked into my eyes and smile. 

“Morning beautiful” he said. His hand was resting on my lower back, touching my skin and I felt his warmth. He began making small circles which brought a lot of comfort. 

“Morning”

“How did you sleep?”

“Pretty good. You?”

“I slept perfectly.”

“Perfectly?” I asked.

“Yes, perfectly.”

“What made it perfect?”

“You.” he smiled. I felt my cheeks get red and s shy smile creep on my face.

“You’re so cute sometimes.” He smiled.

“Why?”

“Because I can still make you blush so easily. We’ve known each other since we were five. We dated for about 3 years. And you still blush at the smallest things.” He chuckled.

“Well its your fault.”

“How is it my fault?”

“Because it just is.”

“How?”

“Because you say stuff like I was the reason you slept perfectly.”

“Yeah and?”

“Well you’re just so damn attractive and the way you say stuff in your deep yet soft voice. I can’t help it.” I could feel face getting redder by the minute.

“Aw babe.” He leaned in and kissed my nose. 

“I love you.”

“I love you too. Now can I get out of bed? I need to take a shower.” 

“Ughh. Fine. Go take your shower.” He said before he leaned in and kissed me. 

“Thank you.” I smiled. I got out of bed and grabbed clothes and walked to the bathroom. When I got there I locked the door and turned on the water.  While I waited for it to get warm I stared at myself in the mirror. All it took was 10 seconds for me to point out everything I hated about myself. My eyes weren’t pretty in any way. They were this dull greenish blue color. My pale skin. My nose was weird. My lips were weirdly shaped. My teeth looked weird. Don’t get me started on my hair. Or the shape of my face.  Its like the universe took all the ugly features and smacked them together to make me. And that’s just my face. I don’t even know what to say about my body. For one, I hated my figure.  I’m fat. My butt sucked. Yes, I said that. Despite all the jeans and pants I tried on, none of them made my butt look good. I don’t know what he saw in me. He could have any girl in the world. All of them were 20 times prettier than I ever would be, and he chose me. I sighed and turned away from the mirror, knowing it was never going to get better. I got in the shower and let the hot water hit me for a while before doing what I came to do. That’s a weird way to say it. Anyways. While I washed my hair, conditioned it, washed my face and all of the other stuff that comes with a shower I sang ‘Sparks Fly’ by Taylor Swift. It was stuck in my head and it seemed to fit my life right now. Sort of. Some parts of it.

“The way you move is like a full on rainstorm. And I’m a house of cards. You’re the kind of reckless that should send me running but I kind of know that I won’t get far. And you stood there in front of me just close enough to touch. Close enough to hope you couldn’t see what I was thinking of. Drop everything now. Meet me in the pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk. Take away the pain cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile. Get me with those green eyes baby as the lights go down. Give me somethin that’ll haunt me when you’re not around. Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile. My mind forgets to remind me. You’re a bad idea. You touch me once and its really something. You find I’m even better than you imagined I would be. I’m on my guard for the rest of the world but with you I know its no good. And I could wait patiently but I really wish you would…and lead me up the staircase won’t you whisper soft and slow. I’m captivated by you baby like a firework show….when the sparks flyyy. Oh baby smile. And the sparks fly.” 

By the time I was done and all the hot water had run out, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. After drying off I put on my clothes, consisting of black yoga pants with a blue waistband  and a green tank top. I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to my room to get my blow dryer, straightener, contacts and makeup. When I opened the drawer none of that stuff was there. I looked all over my room and couldn’t find it. I grabbed my glasses and  went across the hall to Austin’s room and found him laying on his bed doing something on his phone.

“Austin have you seen any of my stuff?” I asked. He looked up from his phone and at me.

“What stuff?”

“My hair dryer, my straightener, my contacts, my makeup. Any of it? It was in my drawer last night and now none of it is there.”

“Oh that stuff.” 

“Yeah that stuff. Have you seen it?”

“Yeah.” He nodded.

“Well where is it?”

“I took it.”

“Why?” 

“Because I wanted too.” He said. 

“Well can I have it back please?”

“Nope.” He shook his head.

“Why?”

“Because you don’t need it. Any of it.”

“What do you mean?” I asked beginning to feel frustrated. He set his phone down and got off the bed and walked over to me. He rested one of his hands on my hip and brought the other one to my cheek, holding my face. He leaned in and rested his forehead on mine and looked in my eyes.

“You don’t need any of that stuff to make yourself pretty. You are already beautiful beyond belief. I don’t know why you do all of this stuff to yourself. You don’t need it. I love you the way you are. Your eyes, your smile, you hair, your laugh, you’re amazing. I like this version of you.”

“What version?”

“This. The way you are right now. No makeup. Wearing your glasses. Natural hair. That’s the girl I fell in love with. Why cant you see how amazing you really are?”

“Austin I,”

“Stop. Before you say anything I want to sing you a song I wrote.” He said. He kissed my forehead and walked over to a corner of his room where his guitar case was. He opened it and got his guitar out and walked back over to me. 

“Sit on the bed.” He told me. I did. He brought over his desk chair and sat in it across from me. 

“I really want you to listen to the lyrics. I mean really listen.” He said. “Because I mean every word.”

“Okay.” I nodded. He strummed three times before starting.

“You got that smile. You got it all. I know I’m right you think I’m dead wrong. You got that face. You got that laugh. I know you’re shy and girl I like that. Can’t find a mirror to see what I see in you. But I will follow you until you see it too. I know I can’t help but love everything you do. But you can’t see that and girl I like that. I, I, I, I like that. I, I, I, I like that. So take my world. Just take it all. I’d cross the Earth to break your free fall. I’d run the streets to show you that I’m so in love. And girl I like that. Can’t find a mirror to see what I see in you. But I will follow you until you see it too. I know I can’t help but love everything you do. But you can’t see that and girl I like that. And I’ll be there when you don’t know what you should do. If your heart breaks I’ll be there to fix it too. I know I cant help but love everything you do. But you cant see that and girl I like that. I, I, I, I like that. I, I, I, I like that. You got glasses on. I, I like that. Sing this song. I, I like that. Girl its on. I, I like that. I, I, I, I like. No makeup on. I, I like that. Sing this song. I, I like that. Girl its on. I, I like that. I, I, I, I like that. I, I, I *clears throat*. Cant find a mirror to see what I see in you. but I will follow you until you see it too. I know I cant help but love everything you do. But you cant see that and girl I like that. And I’ll be there when you don’t know what you should do. If your heart breaks I’ll be there to fix it too. I know I cant help but love everything you do. But  you cant see that and girl I like that. But you cant see that and girl I like that. But you cant see that and girl I like that. I, I,I, I like that. I, I, I, I like that. I, I, I, I like that. Like that.”  He strummed the last note and looked up at me. I looked in his eyes and saw nothing but sincerity. I knew he meant every word. I didn’t know how to react. I didn’t know whether to cry or jump in his arms and kiss him. I sat there just staring at him. Pure perfection. That’s what I saw when I looked at him. He put his guitar back in his case and walked over to me and sat next to me on the bed. I looked at the ground and felt him snake his arm around my waist. He brought the other to my chin and turned my head so that we were looking at each other. Our noses were touching and I could feel his warm breath hitting my face. I didn’t realize he was sitting that close.

“Alexis, I love you. so much that it hurts. I don’t know why you cant see how amazing and beautiful you are. I just wish,” I cut him off by crashing my lips against his. I moved so that I was straddling his lap, one knee on each side of the bed. One of my arms was draped over his shoulder and my other hand through his hair. Both of his hands took a hold of my sides as he kissed me back. He leaned back so that he was laying down and I was on top of him. I brought both of my hands to his shoulders and his found their way to my lower back. I felt his cool touch make contact with my skin when he slid his hands under my shirt. He moved his hands in slow circles. I broke away from our kiss and made a trail of kisses along his jaw line and down to his neck. I started sucking it and heard a quiet moan escape his lips. I smiled, knowing that even though we hadn’t done anything like this since we were 15, I still remembered his spots that caused him to do that. He flipped over in one swift motion so that he was on top. Instead of kissing me like I thought he was going to do, he moved down to my stomach and lifted up my shirt with his hands and kissed my stomach. He started moving up slowly, leaving a trail of kisses. I took my hands away from his hair and grabbed the hem of my shirt, brought it over my head and threw it on the floor. He stopped for a second and removed his shirt as well. I took those few seconds to take in what I saw. Perfection. Like I said, he has the perfect body. Once his shirt was on the floor he continued moving up and stopped at my neck. He kissed my neck for a while and then moved up to my jaw line. I pulled on his hair as he did so. He didn’t go back to my lips though. He made a trail to my ear. He took the skin between his teeth and slowly dragged them across the skin. Before I could stop myself, a moan escaped my throat. I felt him smile on my cheek as he made his way back to my lips. I felt his tongue asking for an entrance and I opened my mouth. Our tongues made contact and we searched every part of each other’s mouth. I continued running my hands through his hair while we kissed. I hadn’t felt this much excitement in so long. I forgot what it was like to do this with him. No one else could make me feel this way.

“Alexis” I heard him say through the kiss.

“Hmm” I replied. Neither of us broke away while we talked.

“You’re amazing.”

“You’re perfect.” I said back. before I knew what I was doing and before I could stop myself, I found my hands undoing the button on his jeans and then undoing the zipper. I started pulling them off and felt his hands pull them off the rest of the way. He threw them on the floor and was left with only his boxers. He laid back down on top of me and continued. I felt his hands make their way to my pants and slowly pull them down. Before I knew it he was throwing them to the side. This was the farthest we had ever gone and I wasn’t sure how far he wanted to go. Heck I wasn’t sure how far I wanted to go. He knew me well enough that he would stop if he sensed me getting at all nervous. His hands slowly slid up my leg and rested above my underwear line. He slid his hand underneath the fabric and gently put two fingers in. another moan escaped me throat. I moved my hands down to the waist line of his boxers and began to tug on them. Before I could finish I heard my phone ring.

‘You’re just a little bit out of my limit. Its been two years now. Haven’t even seen the best of me.’ 

We quickly broke apart and I ran over to answer it. 

“Hello?” I answered trying to remain as calm as I could. I felt Austin’s eyes on me and I knew I was going to start blushing so I walked across the hall back to my room. 

“Hey honey its your mom.”

“Oh hey mom!”

“Sweetie are you okay?” 

“Yeah I’m fine. Why?”

“Well you just sound like you’re out of breath.”

“Oh that yeah I’m fine. Austin and I were in the middle of an intense game of wii tennis.”

“Oh how fun. Just like the old days.”

“Yep just like the old days.” I chuckled.

“I just wanted to let you know that Michele and I will be home in about ten minutes.”

“Oh okay great! Thanks for the headsup.” I said, truly meaning it. I cant imagine what would happen if our moms were to walk in on us. I finished up the conversation with my mom and walked back to Austin’s room. I couldn’t find him anywhere so I assumed he went to the bathroom. I put my pants back on and before I could put my shirt on I felt two arms snake around my waist.

“What are you doing?” he whispered in my ear.

“Our mom’s are going to be home in ten minutes. I figured I should get dressed.”

“Why?”

“Austin, I just said that our moms are going to be home soon.”

“Yeah but ten minutes. You just want to stop?”

“Austin I’m not going to do that kind of activity when our moms are here. What if they were to walk in on us?”

“Yeah I guess you’re right.” He nodded. I turned and kissed his cheek before breaking away. I put my shirt on and walked out of the room. I remembered that before things had gotten all heated he sang me a song. I walked back in and saw that he was getting dressed. I went up behind him and stood on my toes so I could kiss his neck.

“I loved the song by the way.” I smiled.

“Good.” He smiled.

__________

AUTHORS NOTE: so i know it isnt that long. i swear i was going to make it longer and i swear i was going to post it yesterday and i didnt. i had a lot come up and had literally no free time. so i am sorry that you had to wait but i think it was worth it. 

did you guys like the song? how many of you know it? if you do then you are glorious and i love you. if you dont, i still love you. its called 'I Like That' by Before You Exit. i absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE them. they are amazing and hilarious. connor is amazing and perfect and beautiful and i might do a fan fic about him when i finish this one. her ringtone is the song 'outta my limit' by five seconds of summer. another perfect band. they are australian. saw them at the 1 Direction concert i went to. luke hemmings <3 asspdngaobgiwwbh anyways,

hope you enjoyed the chapter. next one should be up by the end of the week.

oh and how many of you saw catching fire???? peeta <3 i love him. gale is dumb. finnick is a sex god. 

anyways. bye <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 38.6K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
17.1M 655K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
42.9K 807 48
COMPLETED! When Joshua Matthews and Maya Hunter see each other for the first time in ages the last thing on their mind was marrying. Now that is exac...
39.8K 556 40
𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦...