Bad Boy Leave Me Alone

By FlyingNinjaRainbow

Dear Alexis I have been watching you for a while now... You may have noticed. Anyway I am informing... More

Bad Boy Leave Me Alone
Chapter One...
Chapter Two...
Chapter Three...
Chapter Four...
Chapter Five...
Chapter Six...
Chapter Seven...
Chapter Eight...
Chapter Nine...
Chapter Ten...
Chapter Eleven...
Chapter Twelve...
Chapter Thirteen...
Chapter Fourteen...
Chapter Fifteen...
Chapter Sixteen...
Chapter Seventeen...
Chapter Eighteen...
Chapter Nineteen...
Chapter Twenty One...
Chapter Twenty Two...
Chapter Twenty Three...
Chapter Twenty Four...
Chapter Twenty Five...
Chapter Twenty Six...
Chapter Twenty Seven...
Chapter Twenty Eight...
Chapter Twenty Nine...
Chapter Thirty...
Chapter Thirty One...
Chapter Thirty Two...
Chapter Thirty Three...
Chapter Thirty Four...
Chapter Thirty Five...
Chapter Thirty Six...

Chapter Twenty...

42.7K 1.4K 288
By FlyingNinjaRainbow

Chapter Twenty

*Alexis's POV*

"Alexis! Are you okay? Whats going on?" Lain questioned, as soon as she burst through the library door that Carlo had just unlocked.

"I'm fine, whats happening out there?" I asked, as Carlo closed and locked the door behind him, effectively locking all three of us inside.

"Dom's parents ushered everybody out, I tried to follow the crowd, but Carlo appeared out of nowhere, grabbed my arm and dragged me to you." She informed me, "He said that you were in danger."

"She is in danger." He interrupted her, "So are you," he told her, before turning to me, "I don't want to sound like a dick, but WHAT THE FUCK ALEXIS! Out of all of the people you could have replaced Dom with, you chose the guy that kil-" he was interrupted by the jingling of a door handle.

We braced ourselves for the worst, quickly hiding behind the sturdy wooden desk, which was situated in the far corner of the room.
Carlo slowly slid a handgun out from inside of suit, and I grasped Lain's hand my own.

We held our breaths as the door swung open, which resulted in Carlo letting of a gunshot at Dom.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOT? YOU ALMOST HIT ME!" He yelled, as he stormed over to our hiding spot.

"Come any closer and i'll aim properly." Carlo spoke loudly, sticking the nose his gun around the side of the desk, as he hid his head.

"What are you on about? Its me? look at me you imbecile!" Dom ordered, slightly confused.
"How do I know you're not an impostor?" Carlo asked.

"Last week you were kissing your pillow pretending it was Lai-" "Alright Alright, don't worry girls, its just Dom." Carlo interrupted.

"You've left a bullet hole in the wall, so mamas probably gonna leave one in you." Dom told him, before walking over to me and holding out his hand to help me up.

"And I know you knew it was me." He added, as he turned to face Carlo.

I let him help me up, before he spoke again, "We need to continue our talk."

"Is Holly and my brother safe?" I asked Dom, as we walked down the staircase and into the huge living room, where Lorenzo was standing with Mirco and some other guys who I didn't recognize.

"Lorenzo will give you a ride home once we've talked." He told me, avoiding my question, as he continued to drag me through his house.

He stopped in his fathers office, which was empty at that moment.
"Look Alexis, I know that you don't like me, hell you probably hate me, I mean its my fault that your friends and family have been involved in a war that has nothing to do with them, nothing to do with you. And as much as I want your forgiveness, I don't need it, but I need you to trust me." He started, "I know that you have no reason whatsoever to trust me, I've given you no evidence that it is even a good idea. But we've both lost people close to our hearts because of that fucker, he took advantage of you to get to me, he played with your heart like it was a toy-"

"What?" i interrupted him, "What did you just say?" I repeated.

"He played with your hea-"

"No, you said we've both lost people close to our hearts because of that fucker! Because of who? You know who killed Danny, Luca and Brittany?" I asked, my voice rising as I continued. "You know who killed them and you decided to keep it a fucking secret? and for what? For the sake of your secret little Mafia! You know what Dom, Get fucked! Everyone already knows that you all just look out for yourselves. And your right, it is your fault that people close to me are dead, and yes, you have given me no reason whatsoever to trust you. So you know what, You and your family can get fucked." I yelled at him, as I ripped my hand out of his grasp.

"You're just a fucking Bad Boy! Leave me the hell alone!"

I turned and ran out of the room...

*Leonardo DeVitto's POV*

"I believe it is time for you to return." I spoke into the phones receiver, before hanging up and clearing the phones history.

*Alexis's POV*

"Get Lain, We're leaving..." I ordered Lorenzo, as I walked into the living room, before walking towards the entrance of the house, "I'll be in the car."
"Hey! I'm not your servant!" He protested.

Turning back towards him, I sent him a glare, "You really don't want to piss me off right now..."

"Are you okay?" He asked, cautiously taking a step towards me.

I sighed, rubbing my forehead, before replying.
"Just please get Lain, so we can go..."

*Domenico's POV*

I looked at the text from Lorenzo.

We're leaving, i'll keep her safe.x

I almost smiled, before replying. Almost.

Piss off you gay cunt...

"Domenico, What happened in here before I arrived?" My father asked, as he gestured for me to sit in front of his desk.

"I tried to explain things to her, but she refused to listen. I don't know what to do Padre..." i confessed, "I lo-" "I know figlio, I know..." he spoke, interrupting me.

"What do I do? I can't lose her again." I told him, as I placed my face in my palms. "When your mama is mad at me, I go out of my way to make her smile." He told me, "I don't know if that will work though, remember that shes hurting, for all intents and purposes, you are the reason why she is in danger."

"I'm going to try and call her." I decided, standing up, before walking towards the office door. "Wait a while, she will still be in the car at the moment. I've set up a watch schedule for her house, I'll inform the guard on duty to contact you when she arrives home." he told me, I nodded, before closing the door behind me.

*Alexis's POV*

"What happened in there?" Lorenzo asked me, as he stopped at an intersection, after he dropped Lain off at her house and assured me that she would be safe.

I answered him as we waited for the traffic light to turn green, "I discovered that not everyone has good intentions..."

He sighed, as he pushed the accelerator down and our car moved forwards...

"So i guess you found out about Asher then...?"
It was then that something bulldozed into the passengers side of the vehicle, effectively flipping our vehicle in the process.

As our car flew through the air, my life did not flash before my eyes, as everyone told me it would.

I did not have any regrets.

And I did not feel scared.

As our car flipped over and over again, and the top half of my body was strewn around the passengers side of the car, I did not feel pain.

The only thought going through my mind was that I'd be seeing my parents again soon.

*Domenico's POV*

"Shouldn't she be home by now?" I asked Carlo, as we sat in my office forty five minutes later.

"You'd think so, Lain sent me a text at least half an hour ago saying she was home safe." He informed me, as he pulled out his phone, "See..."

"So she's talking to you again?" I asked, although it sounded more like a statement than a question.
"Not really, but she agreed to let me know when she arrived home." He replied, before sighing, "I miss her so damn much, you don't understand..."

I laughed sarcastically, "Alexis and I may not have been together, but that doesn't mean I don't understand." I told him, before continuing. "Anyway, get out, I'm going to try and call her."

He put his hands up in surrender. "Alright man, I didn't mean to offend you."

"Yeah, whatever, I'm not in the mood." I replied, before closing the office door behind him, and returning to my seat.

Unlocking my phone, I opened my contacts, before selecting her name.

I clicked my tongue as I waited for her to answer, only for the phone to ring and ring and ring.

"Hello... I'm kidding, I can't come to the phone right now as I'm most likely dead to the world, or in other words, sleeping. If you need to contact me, text me, or wait an hour and try again, by then I may have crawled from the depths of hell to answer your call. Unless your Lain or Lorenzo, then text me you idiot."

I sighed as I heard the beep, which signaled the end of her recording and the beginning of mine. "It's Dom, could you please call me back, or text me or something. You need to understand that I'm trying to help you. Please Alexis..." I ended the call, before leaning back in my chair.

Just then, my office door burst open, revealing a pale faced Falco, "I was listening to the police scanner and there's been a crash, there was only one occupant in the vehicle. A male, I think its Lorenzo's car!"

*Alexis's POV*

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, only to realize something was covering them, leaving me in complete and utter darkness.
I tried to keep my breathing normal, as if I were still asleep, praying to god that nobody heard me groan. Trying not to panic, I assessed the situation, by arms were tied behind me, and I could feel rope cutting into my ankles, which were tied to something wooden, I assumed they were chair legs. My head was lolled to the side, and I had a cinch in my neck, but I knew I couldn't move into a better position, in fear of being caught awake. I had no idea where I was, and I had no idea if I was alone.

My entire body was in pain, and I could feel something wet dripping down the side of my face and arms. I assumed it was blood.

I tried not to dwell on the fact that I was tied up in an unfamiliar place. Instead I tried to use my senses to assess my injuries and try to figure out what environment I was in.

Excluding sight, obviously...

From what I could tell, it smelt like I was in a damp room, so I was probably in an abandoned building, or a house that had a leaky roof. I could tell I wasn't outside, because I couldn't feel any wind or heat from the sun, and the surface below me was too hard to be anything other than concrete, tiles or linoleum. I still had my heels on, and I didn't have my phone, or my clutch. It sounded like I was alone, but I still stayed still in case I was wrong.

I could hear voices coming from another room; they were muffled, so I assumed the door between us was closed.

"You fucking idiot! What did I tell you? I told you to fucking knock them off the road and grab the girl! Not completely total the car, risking her dying! Now we don't know what injuries she might have!" A familiar British voice could be heard from behind the door.

Asher...

"It wasn't me driving Boss! It was Jack! I told him to only nudge the car! He told me it wasn't my place to tell him what to do! I swear Boss!" An unfamiliar voice replied.

"Ill be speaking with him soon. Because of his mistakes, she still hasn't woken up. Did you at least kill the driver?"

"Who? Lorenzo? He looked like he was dead, so we left him." The voice informed him.

"You left him! You fucking left him? And what if he isn't dead? What if he does back to his Italian friends and tells them what happened! What do we do then?" Asher yelled, getting angrier and angrier.

"Do I have to do everything myself? Can I not rely on anybody?" he yelled, seeming like he wasn't wanting an answer to his question.

"You can rely on me boss, I wont fail you again." The voice assured him.

"No you won't."

It was then that a gunshot sounded from behind the door, causing me to flinch.

"Boss! She's awake!" Someone yelled from the other side of the room...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
4.1K 300 41
Disappearing isn't as easy as it seems... It's not exactly as easy as the movies make it seem like. But I'm sure you knew that... But maybe you don't...
666K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
10.4M 359K 61
Caden Miller. Hot, cynical, and notoriously labelled the bad boy of Crestmont High. Attention-seekers flirt with him. Idiots fight with him. The ones...