We're Different๐Ÿ—ธ

By WittyKa

This story is about a Kingdom with 12 villages around Kingdom. But in each village a child with a mark on the... More

Meeting the Children Part One
Meeting the Children Part Two
Meeting the Children Part Three
Meeting the Children Part Four
Meeting the Children Part Five
Meeting the Children Part Six
Meeting the Children Part Seven
Meeting the Children Part Eight
Meeting the Children Part Nine
Meeting the Children Part Ten
Meeting the Children Part Eleven
Meeting The Children The Final Part
The Beautiful Night Sky
Aaron is Not Human
Shadow
The Phoenix
Demon vs Zodiac
Demon Army
The Vampire King
She's Gone
Running
Kidnapped
An Old Friend
Fresh Air
Not Our Last Good Byes (Last Chapter)
WOW!
????
Rewriting
Done

Rage and Anger

56 3 7
By WittyKa

{Edited]

Picture of the castle /\ I thought you guys want to know what the castle look like. Also the King and Queen pictures are below. Also there is music. I also do not own this song.

King \/

Queen \/

You like the King and Queen? I hope you guys do. 

I summoned my scales and combine them like I did before. Then it went o fire because of how much rage and anger I have right now. A circle formed around me, that's my circle that I formed.

"Guys, What's going on with Libra?" Leo asked.

"Just stay back, you'll see" Gemini said as they chuckled

My hair started to be blown up like how the wind blows it up. I lifted my pole, then I slammed the bottom on the ground.

"Hey, Mom, Dad, you might want to run"

"No we are not, because we know she won't attack or hurt us"

"Don't jinx it" I said smirking.

They all look at me. I know that my clothes changed, I'm in a red and black armor, it's more protective than the castles armor. My pole with the scales started to glow. Then it turned into a bow and a quiver filled with fire arrows. I put the strap of the quiver over my shoulder and chest. I grabbed my floating bow, I grabbed an arrow.

"Your not going to hurt us" the King said

"Don't test her dad" Capricorn said

I pulled back my arrow, I waited for one of them to move, I saw the queen move her arm up. I let go of the arrow, it went towards her arm, then it pinned her arm to the throne. She's lucky that the arrow didn't go through her arm. Before she would take the arrow out, I quickly grabbed another arrow and shot it at her other arm. It hit her sleeve and pinned her her arm next to her head. Then I grabbed four arrows and shot them at her feet. Her feet are pinned now. Now for Ass face. I looked at the King, he's not in his throne. I turned around to see him running. Coward. I concentrated, so I can summon my tiger. I summoned my spirit tiger, I whisper 'go get him boy.' My tiger then ran to the King. He pounced on the king and pinned him to the ground.

"Turn human" I whispered.

Luke (The tiger) turned into a human. He has the king in his arms.

"Luke throw him in the air" I said

"What whaaaa!"

Luke threw the king in the air, towards his throne. Good. I grabbed eight arrows, two arrows for each of his arms and legs. One after another I shot the arrows at his arms and feet. He flew back and he got pinned in his throne. My bow and arrows disappeared and a sword appeared in my left hand. I held onto the sword really tight. I slowly walked up to the pinned King and Queen, who are trying to get out.

"Stop trying, my arrows are way more powerful than you" I said then I continued "How DARE you mention that beast and my family mainly my family, I thought you would never mention them when I'm around!" I yelled

"Libra, we for-"

"Forgot my ass, I bet you didn't forgot, I bet you want to hurt me even more!"

I finally reached them, Luke went away. Then another sword appeared in my right hand.

"Capricorn why aren't you helping us!?"

"I can't stop her, if I try I'll end of getting hurt really bad"

"She's that powerful!?"

"Yes"

I stopped between the thrones. I chuckled a little. I was waiting for this moment. I'm sorry Capricorn, but I have to do this.

"Sorry Capri" I said

"Libra..." Capricorn said.

I closed my eyes, I lifted my swords. Before I swung my swords at them I heard a voice. I turned around.

"Libra don't do that!"

I saw who said that, my eyes got wide and tears started to form in my eyes. My swords and armor went away. My anger and rage went away. I saw my big brother. This can't be real.....can it?

"Libra?" I heard everyone say.

I pointed to the doorway, they looked.

"Libra, there's no one there" Aries said

I dropped to my knees. I knew it, Its just my imagination. Then I remembered about the king and queen. I made the arrows disappeared.

"Libra who or what did you see?" Scorpio asked

I couldn't answer. Tears started to run down my cheeks. I covered my face with my hands. I started to sob then cry. Why did I imagined him? But if I imagined him, he wouldn't be able to talk. I looked up to see him infront of me. Then he grabbed my throat lifted me up. This isn't him! THIS IS NOT HIM! I grabbed his hand that is on my throat right now. Then dark smoke formed around him.

"Libra!...there's...black smoke" Everyone said.

"Get....back!" I yelled

I saw his arm change. Then the smoke went away and I saw the person who is holding me up from the ground by my throat. My eyes got wide. Then I got angry.

"Fuck you" I said

"You have such a naughty mouth" He said evilly.

"Let me go"

"Fine"

He let go of me. I fell to the ground. I put my hand on my throat while coughing a little. I looked up at him.

"What do you want, Aaron?" I asked

"I think you know why"

"No I don't"

"I want you of course"

"Well good luck, you're not getting me"

"I know what will change your mind"

I stood up, then I see him transformed into one of my brother's but with the cuts, blood, and bruises that he got from fighting the Phoenix. I got angry. Then I have the armor back on, I have my bow and arrows. I'm glad that Sagittarius taught me archery. I aimed at him.

"You're not going to fool me ever again" I said as calm as I could be.

Then I saw everyone in a line on each side of me and they are ready to attack.

"We're here for you Libra" Sagittarius said.

I nodded my head. I looked back Aaron who is now back to his normal form. He started to walk towards us. I let go of my arrow, he grabbed it with his hand. I made the arrow disappear. Damn, he's fast. He is now standing right in front of me. He leaned in. He moved his lips next to my ear.

"I'll be back" He whispered

Then lean back enough that we are face to face. Then he leaned back towards my ear but a little lower.

"What the hell ar-"

I stopped when I felt him kiss my neck. He leaned back. I punched him in the face. Then I flipped him over and slammed him into the ground.

"Don't kiss me again, got it" I said pissed.

"I don't make promises"

I growled, I got off of him, he stood up like nothing happened. Then he walked out of room. I calmed down, then my bow, arrows, and my armor went away. I turned to face everyone.

"You okay?" Virgo asked

"Yeah"

I see the King and Queen walking towards me. They reached me.

"You were going to kill us" the queen said

"Yes I was, because I really hate you guys, and so do everyone else here even your own son hates you so I might of as well kill you two"

"But you didn't"

"Because of Douchebag Aaron had to ruin it by turning into my brother"

"How come you only see him from the first part?" Pisces asked

"He only wanted me to see him first then you guys"

"What did he ment about he wants you?" Cancer and Aquarius asked in unsion.

"He's in love with me, I have no idea why, because I can kill him whenever I want to but I don't get the chance to"

"Well we are here for you" Taurus said

"Thanks guys, well shall we go to sleep and go on our journey tomorrow" I said

"Yes, I'm tired" Taurus said

"You didn't do anything, the only person who did something was Libra!" Scorpio yelled at Taurus

I laughed. They looked at me, then smiled.

"It's good to hear you laugh and see you smile" Capri said

I smiled.

"Can I asked you something" Virgo asked

"You just did" I said

"You now what I mean"

"I was joking, what is your question?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"No but I scraped my knee from climbing out of hell" I answered.

Everyone laughed besides Virgo and I.

"Ha ha, very funny" He said

I giggled. We walked towards to the stairs to go up to our rooms. Once we to the top floor, I stopped. I started to feel a little dizy. I put my hand on my head. I heard someone stop.

"You okay Libra?"

I looked up and my vision is blurry. Yeah, this is happening again. I started to trip over my own feet. I felt someone holding on to me. It's two females. They feel familair.

"Gemini?" I asked

"Yeah"

Good, I was right.

"Hey guys, my vision is blurry, I could barely see anything"

"We'll help you" Gemini said worried

I smiled. I felt my legs going numb. This is new. Then my whole body went numb. I fell to the ground. I'm laying on my back.

"Libra!"

I heard everyone screaming my name. My vision went black. I closed my eyes. The black got darker once I closed my eyes. Then I couldn't feel anything or hear anything. I'm unconscious.
--------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. How do you like the ending. Was it bad? Anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Peace Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 210 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
73.6K 1.9K 37
"Hey, take my hand?" The boy asked, pushing his hair out of his face. "We'll make it, I swear." "Woah, Livin' on a prayer." The girl smiled, taking i...
24.9K 348 44
The twelve signs of the zodiac are a long forgotten legend. No one knows nor cares what their sign is anymore. However the world is slowly falling ap...
5.9K 141 19
Top Rankings~(ilysm for this!) #4 in Aries (7-07-23) #1 in Aquarius (27-10-23) (AaaAaAaAAh) #2 in zodiac (29-08-23) #1 in zodiacs (14-04-24) #2 in Li...