The loving crimson eyes of th...

By VermisaVVV

Young Tusukiakari Kiseki (Kari for short) was young when she meet the three Uchiha's, Itachi, Madara and Sasu... More

The loving crimson eyes of the ones who love me
Chapter 1 XD
Chapter 2 owo
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 -__-
Chapter 5 O____O
Chapter 6 8D
Chapter 7 >:D
Chapter 9 (o)---(o)
Chapter 10 =)
Chapter 11 X]
Chapter 12 =P
*Important news announcement*
Chapter 13 :{D
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 -le end of first book- *-*

Chapter 8 #_#

7.8K 220 61
By VermisaVVV

Tsukiakari's P.O.V.:

*dream*

"Kari-nee-chan!" I heard a young Sasuke yell in complain as I tied his bow tie as tight as I could with him still being able to breathe. It's been a couple years since Itachi and Madara slaughter all other members of the Uchiha clan (besides themselves and Sasuke of course).

Its was after the chuinn exams. We were on our way to lord thirds grave, since lord third was after all my godfather. I was being extra cautious. It was third hokage and I that kept Sasuke away from the Elders and Danzo's wrath. With him gone, those old pieces of crap might try something and I wasn't planning on letting them.

Sasuke could tell I was acting weird but I think he blamed it on the third's death.

"Kari-nii-chan, are you sure your alright?" Sasuke asked me for the billionth time. He's been asking every hour, like as if he was expecting me to break down and start crying.

I reached forward and pinched his checks.

"I should be asking you that. You've been acting weird ever since your fight with naruto this morning. Then Kakashi having to have a word with you directly after. Care to share what's up?"

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Sasuke mumbled.

"Fine, but if you get consumed by darkness, Sasuke, it's nearly impossible to get out." I grabbed his sleeve and pulled him outside towards the hokage's grave. Sasuke tugged back.

"Nearly impossible? Who's escaped it before?" Sasuke demanded.

I ignored him. He doesnt need to know about what happened to me.

"Tell me Kari, now!" Sasuke glared at me.

I blinked and slapped him. I pulled him towards a forest area near the grave, away from the public eye's view. Once we got in far enough, I turned around to face Sasuke. He was glaring daggers at me, my hand print very apparent on his face.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU SLAP ME KARI-NEE-SAN!?"

I slapped him again hard enough, without chakra, to where he fell on the ground holding his face in pain.

"Sasuke. No matter what the excuse. If you show me disrespect I will put you back in your place! That tone of yours is pissing me off! If I have to knock some sense into you I will, but don't your ever forget, this fact. I.AM.NOT.ITACHI! I will not act like his facade he used on you."

Sasuke stared at me, he face showed that he was in pain, but his eyes showed shock, anger and confusion.

"I never said you were." another slap made its way through Sasuke's face.

"How about I explain it to you? Would that help the baby Uchiha? How's this for brutally honesty; you are weak, you are broken easily, and you relying too much on others. If you have the nerve to mouth off to those who shown you nothing but kindness, then Itachi should've killed you!"

I didn't want to say this, but like Itachi, I need Sasuke to get stronger and? learn to depend only on himself. Sasuke is like her a brother in my eyes, I guess you could say that I understand what Itachi was thinking, but I just won't go that extreme. I can't be there for Sasuke 100% of the time. So he needs to learn to either get stronger or face death.

Sasuke looked at me, his face unreadable to must, but I knew what he was thinking. He was more than likely thinking that I'm betraying him. How I'm going to do the same as Itachi. How I was going to take everything away from him.

"Why are you doing this to me KARI!? I TRUSTED YOU. YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I CARE ABOUT WHY!?" Sasuke ran at me only for me to move out of the way.

"Sasuke. Take it from who knows there trust broken. It's better to not get attached to things. You have a choice to make Sasuke, one that is entirely your own...I'm sorry but right now I must leave you to decide." I turned and walked away. "Also one more thing, don't trust Orochimaru, its will lead to your death..."

"KARI! KARI COME BACK! KARI-NEE-CHAN! I NEED YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" I ignored his pleas. This was best for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stayed away from my home for hours. It was midnight now. Sasuke should've made his choice by now. I ran straight home, to his room. I looked and saw he wasn't there. I walked in his room. his closet was empty and his backpack. His very few personal items were gone. On his night stand, the picture of Sasuke and his team was facing down against the dresser. The picture that use to be next to it's picture frame had been smashed against his bedroom floor. The picture of just Sasuke and I before Itachi did his deed was missing from the frame. There was a letter on his pillow addressed clearly to me.

Dear Kari,

Your words hurt me as if you were killing me. All these years I trusted you with everything and yet you act as if you feel nothing. I know that's not the case. I know that something else is on your mind. You wouldn't have said these words otherwise...

I know that I must get stronger in order to survive, but not only that. I must get stronger to protect the one I hold dear, you. Against your words I went to get power from Orochimaru. Once I get the power I need, I will kill Itachi.

The words you said are what will now keep me going, the memories of you keeping me alive, but for as long as I'm away from you, I have nothing to keep me from turning into what I really am. A avenger...

I will come for you one day, Kari....

Sasuke Uchiha

(QM: if u really likes Japanese that much, here's the Japanese translate of the letter)

親愛なるカリ、

あなたが私を殺していたかのようにあなたの言葉は私を傷つける。すべてのこれらの年私はすべてが&まだ、あなたが何を感じていないかのように行動するとあなたを信頼。私はそうではないことを知っている。私は何か他のものはあなたの心にあることを知っている。あなたはこれらの意味する語彙は述べているかもしれません... ...

私は生き残るために強くなる必要があることを知っているが、ことだけではなく、私は愛する、あなたを保持する1つを守るために強くなる必要があります。あなたの言葉に対して、私は大蛇丸から電力を得るために行きました。かつて私は必要な電源、私はイタチを殺すことを得る。

あなたが言った言葉は今私があなたの思い出は、私は生きているまま、行き続けるだろう何ですが、限り私はあなたから離れてよと、私はアヴェンジャー、私は本当にいるものに変わってから私を保つために何もない...

私はあなたのために一日、カリを...来る。

サスケサスケ

*back to reality*

Cold sweats covered my face when I woke up. I really hated that day. I turned to my left expecting to see my maid Wakimizu waking me up at noon like I instructed her to do every day, instead I see Madara with his mask off peering into my face. My first instinct was to do this, I immediately jumped and back handed slapped him.

"OWIE! KARI-SAMA SLAPPED TOBI. TOBI IS A GOOD BOY THOUGH!" I looked around to see why he was acting like this. I saw that Deidara was behind him.

"SHUT UP TOBI, UN! YOU'RE GOING TO GET OUR NEW LEADER PISSED AT US AND IF YOU DO I'M GOING EXPLOSIVE ON YOU!" Deidara head locked Madara trying to choke him to death.

"Wait Deidara, are you saying you're gay? Or are you just try to cosplay with the Konoha female ninja Ino?"

Deidara turned scarlet red and started saying random things. "LEADER-SAMA! I'm straight!" he complained.

"I really don't care what you are. I just want to know what the heck you two are doing in my room."

"TOBI IS A GOOD BOY AND IS TAKING CARE OF KARI-SAMA!"

"I just wanted to see what are new leader is like, since what you did yesterday was funny." When Deidara tilted his head to the side, I saw a flash of metal covering his other eye.

"What is wrong with your eye?"

"It's nothing..."

"Well if you don't want mind...get out before I kill you." I used my Kekkei-Genkai and reappeared back in Deidara face my hand was around his neck choking him to the point when I let him go. He was gasping on the floor to breath.

Madara jumped on me making me fall to the ground.

"KARI-SAMA IS A GOOD GIRL!"

"If I'm tackled to the floor after choking Deidara then how am I a good girl?"

"Kari-sama made Deidara-sempai stop his ranting at Tobi!"

"...." I just stared blankly.

"TOBI IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Deidara pounced at Tobi knocking him off me while I retreated to the chair in the corner of the room. Madara got Deidara off him and ran out of my room screaming like a normal little girl.

"Now I see why Pein put that sign up on his door..." I went to my door and looked out into the hallway. I watched from the left of my door Deidara chasing Madara. While I was doing this I ignored the chill I got when I felt someone watching me. I turned and jumped back in a defensive position, only to realize it was Itachi.

"You piece of crap. Who said for you to sneak up on me?" I tried jabbing him in the forehead but he caught me hand and dragged me into my room, closing the door.

"What are you doing here, Kari?"

"Beats me. That's the only reason I'm sticking around. I'm curious what he's thinking and is planning."

"Why would you be curious about something like that? Why don't you escape?"

"Too easy for him to find me again, if he's determined. I rather play his game keep on his good side till I get what I want." Itachi shook his head at me.

"You haven't changed, Kari."

"Can't say the same thing about you Itachi. You've gotten more like a wise-ass." I started laughing. Itachi frowned at me.

"Shouldn't you be resting? You're still temporally weak."

"Itachi, quit acting as if you were my mother."

"You didn't have one, so how could you compare me to one?"

My eyes opened wide. A throbbing pain started to hurt worse by each passing second. My eyes flooded with tears as I sank to the floor. Itachi saw me and left my room closing the door with a slam.

"Itachi, why?..."

********************************************************************************

Looks like we got some drama in the house XP

Merry late Christmas & happy late new year & all that good stuff.

Hope you likes. Please comment I love here your reactions to each chapter

& yes the letter may be a little corny but it's cute owo

Hope you enjoyed it

& another awesome banner on the side from roxas21399 on quizilla, you rock roxas21399!

Vermisa out! ~war sign~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.2K 19
When Itachi has a bad break-up with his girlfriend Izumi, he insists his younger brother Sasuke to find him a bride. During his search Sasuke goes th...
532K 11.6K 50
Friends, enemies, betrayal, ninja/kunoichi, depression, lust. The basic words that describe the life of Reika Hibiki who is madly in love with none o...
21.6K 500 9
Before you start this story you need to know eleven things: 1. Itachi is Shisui's property. 2. Sasuke owns Naruto Uzumaki. 3. Kakashi belongs to Obi...
246K 8.5K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...