Painted Lies and Demon Eyes (...

By OliviaMaePalmer

Marco has lived his whole life as a demon with his brother, Tom. The Underworld and demonic lifestyle is all... More

Night terrors
Fraud in the Mirror
Human, Demon, or Something Else?
What It Takes to Be a Demon
Earth
Malice
Tampered Mind
Reunion
The Truth
*Another Dedication*
Epiphany
Amnesiac
Hide And Seek
Louder, Louder, Louder!
Inferno
Sins And Virtues
Medicine
Revenant
My PL&DE aesthetics
*I GOT A REVIEW*
*Another Dedication!*

*Dedication*

1.2K 34 5
By OliviaMaePalmer

This chapter is dedicated to andyrendon1707 for the absolutely AMAZING fan art shown above ☝

Go follow him! He is an incredible artist on Tumblr and deserves your follow! His fan art of demonic Marco is just as I pictured Marco as a demon in my head! That's what it takes to be a true artist too - imagining it and having the exact picture in your head of a character just how that character is described in the story! That's raw talent!

I love how much people love my stories and to me, seeing "update!" comments only makes me more excited to continue writing! I definitely enjoy this story as much as my fan readers do and without a doubt will keep writing this fan fic before updating my other fan fics!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.9K 26
So Tom and Marco are the best of friends now! Who would've thought they'd get along so well! Tom has a family dinner coming up and his parents are de...
17.5K 697 19
Soulmates come along once in a life time - or so he thought. If he was given a second chance at true love, would he let anything stand in his way? A...
10.7K 280 22
In this story Star and Marco are 16 and they are happily in love. But what will happen when Star's cousin decides to be an exchange student him self...
5.2K 73 19
[Editing] After Star Butterfly, a perfect princess of the kingdom of Mewni, gets sent to Earth to train her magic she runs into Marco, the school ba...