What is Love? I+C (GirlXGirl)...

Da LovelySacrifice

Isabelle has always had a problem with her feelings, and the problem was that she didnt feel anything for any... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (final)

Chapter 4

92.8K 2K 550
Da LovelySacrifice

"oh my gosh your so freaking cute!!" this random, but beautiful stranger said to me.

she was now standing a couple of centimeters from my face and i was tempted to reach out and touch her. i didnt though, but i was tempted to.

"umm..." i said biting my lip, unsure of what to say. i could feel my cheeks turn pink as she looked at me with her green eyes. and such a beautiful shade of green.

"she's straight!" Mary said stepping in front of me, putting space between me and her cousin.

then she looked at me, "and yes, my cousin is bisexual"

i nodded but stayed quiet, what do you respond to that. ok.

"aww, i would of enjoyed having some fun" she said moving around mary and sitting on my lap. she moved so gracefully.

i stayed quiet. how do i respond to that. gosh im confused.

she stared into my eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck, she was straddling me. and i swear i felt my heart beat increase.

what do i do, but this feels kind of nice.. and thats a step, no ones touch has ever made me feel this way.

"oooOok" marry said forcing her cousin to get off my lap, i instantly felt cold were she used to be.

i stood up and followed them in, and up to marry's bedroom.

"whoa cousin, punk much." and its true, her walls were grey, her bed sheats black, and there were posters of some of our favorite rock bands on the wall.

kind of punk.

"but its awesome" i said looking at one of the posters of 'Pierce the Veil'.

i heard someome chuckle, marry's cousin. "and she speaks" she said getting into my personal bubble, and standing about two inches away. i didnt know what to do so i stayed were i was.

"ok, so it kind of looks cool." she got closer to me and touched my arm "what does your room look like?" she whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"stop teasing my best friend!" mary said pulling on my arm forcing me away from her cousin.

she stayed were she was, but she had a smirk on her face, as if she knew what was going on in my mind. my internal struggle.

"aw, come on mary, im just having fun with her" she said getting close to me again.

marry gave me a sympathetic look, practically saying -i tried- as she shrugged.

i smiled nervously as mary's cousin began walking towards me with a crazy look in her eye, like a predator stalking its pray. it made me very nervous.

i smiled, and tried to act normal but as soon as she invaded my personal bubble i had to take two steps back, two huge steps.

but that only caused marys cousin to walk closer to me.

i couldnt help but shutter in fear, maybe it was my nerves.

"so, do you have a girl friend?" she asked me as though it was the simplist thing in the world.

mary spoke up, "i told you, shes straight" she was walking around the room, as if examining it for the first time.

i nodded silently ignoring that small voice in the back of my mind reminding me of my sexuality struggle. but im not ready to admit that to anyone.

she smile and continued walking towards me, "so whats your name cutie?" she said with a flirtacious tone.

i gulped and stared at her as she walked towards me.

"i-i-isab-belle" i said. i mentally rolled my eyes, i probably sound like an idiot. or maybe not, i havent said ten word to this chick.

this really good looking chick.

"hey cuz, do you think the names isabelle and chloe go good together" she said in a humor filled tone.

mary turned to her cousin, a bewildered expression on her face. "why?" she said slowly, as if making sure her question was heard correctly.

Chloe just shrugged. "when isabelle and i become a couple, well i want to make sure our names look good together." she said nonchalantly with a shrug.

i stared at her with wide eyes, and my mouth hanging open. dam this girl sure is confident.

"sweetie close your mouth it doesnt look attractive" chloe said to me, her voice dripping with mock concern.

what the hell.

mary started laughing her ass off. i couldnt help but scowl at my best friend. sure laugh now, i dont know how ill be able to sleep here now, i mean i could get raped by this girl.

oh my gosh, i could possibly get raped tonight. by chloe, whos hot and... well i dont know if its a good or bad thing anymore.

my thoughts were cut short by chloes squeal, "oh my gosh cousin can you imagine. izzy and i walking through the halls, her arms wrapped around my waist."

chloe then took it upon herself to force me against the wall. her back leaning against my chest. well my breast. the grabbed both my hands and wrapped them around her petite waist.

my stomach gained a million butterflies as my heart began to beat faster and faster. my breathing became shallow, and it seemed to slow down as chloe began to move her waist against me.

it was almost like she was grinding on me, but in a slow, and very sensual motion. i couldnt help but enjoy it.

when chloe released my hands and stepped away from me, i felt dazed, and much more confused than i was before she had entered my life.

i was seriously considering the fact that i might be lesbian, or bisexual. anything to help me realize what kind of people i liked.

my hands went limp at my side, they felt like jelly. i didnt even try to move them. i walked to marys bed and sat down.

"now what have you done, she looks like a freaking zombie." mary said playfully scowling at her cousin, but astonished at my reaction.

chloe giggle, she stood in front of me. she placed her small and soft hand on my cheek, stroking small circles trying to get me to come out of my trance.

to be honest i dont even know why i feel this way, my pelvic region feels funny, every spot that chloe has touched since she came feels like it was set on fire. those places feel hot, and in need of her touch.

"Izzy, your scaring me" i heard chloes concerned tone.

i blinked my eyes and looked at her, she was wearing a V-neck top, and since she was leaning forward stroking my cheek i could see inside her shirt. i didnt mean to, honestly i didnt, but i could see her small soft breasts. and my hands were aching to touch them.

i shook my head and looked at her face, "huh?" i said suddenly confused.

chloe smiled at me and stood up straight. "well i think shes fine."

mary came to stand next to me, "whats wrong isabelle?" she asked m with concern.

i smiled and shook my said, "nothing, i was just lost in thought" i said sheepishly.

mary sighed and crossed her arms on her chest, "you think too much, half of the conversations you have in a day are in your head. sometimes i wish i could read your mind" she said flicking my forehead.

"ouch" i said rubbing my forehead.

chloe just chuckled. "im into the quiet type" she said giving me a flirty look.

i chuckled "good, there are a lot of quiet girls you can hit on at school, therefore leaving me alone." saying the last word made a weird ache begin in my chest, but i ignored it and smiled at chloe.

she was giving me a serious look.

"i have practice tomorrow at noon." i said now directing my attention to chloe, "so i cant stay up all night" i said nervously. but i also started feeling like a kill joy, but they have all weekend to catch up. im sure they can sleep at a normal time.

"ok" mary said while sitting next to me on the bed, chloe sat down on the other side of me. she began rubbing her hand up and down my arm. it gave me the chills, but a good kind of chills.

"what sport do you play?" she asked me in a low whisper.

"basketball" i said with a shrug.

her eyes widened. "does your school have a girls basketball team?" she asked me eagerly.

mary snorted. "yes, but isabelle over here feels like shes too good for the girls basketball team, so she tried out for the guys basketball team" she said in an amused tone.

i chuckled. "i do not, i just hate the fact that the guys basketball team gets more recognition than the girls team, why would i try my hardest for a team i know isnt even acknowledged ." i said defending myself.

"yea yea whatever" mary said waving her hand dismissively.

"impressive" i heard chloe say.

at that moment i couldnt help but smile, she understood me.

"well guys its almost ten, want to go to sleep?" marry said with a small smile.

i nodded and stood up.

mary let me borrow a pear of pajama pants and a shirt, i completely forgot about chloe for a moment so i began changing in the room.

"woah, do you guys always change in front of eachother?" chloe asked with a smug smile.

i chuckled as i pulled my shirt over my head revealing my black sports bra, i already had the pajama pants on.

"well we've known eachother since we were seven, we've pretty much seen it all" marry said nonchalantly

chloe smiled and said a simple "ok" before she stood up and started changing as well. she was standing in the middle of the room in her bra and black lace panties. they were pretty much see through.

i forced myself to look away from her perfectly curved body.

but i noticed the smirk on her face. "do you like what you see?" she asked confidently.

i couldnt help but smile, "ive seen better" i said lowering her ego a couple notches.

she frowed for a second before smiling again. "so you've checked out girls before?" she asked with a smug tone.

i shrugged, "there isnt much to check out...."

she frowned momentarily again, lost in thought.

i pulled the t-shirt over my head before jumping onto mary's queen size bed.

chloe and mary joined me soon after.

"good night" i mumbled before yawning and letting my sleepiness over take me.

but right before i was fully consumed with sleep i felt a pair of small, soft hands wrap around my waist.

~vote and comment :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

415K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
727 5 18
Dee has always been that one weird kid. Nerdy, clumsy, awkward, has anxiety and hiding big secrets. When her older brother Patrick starts dating a gi...
159K 3.3K 39
Christina and her friend Ivy have been friends ever since Kindergarten. Now they are in their last year of high school and they both have boyfriends...
6.4K 371 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...