Chapter 14

“Lesbian”

“Faggot”

“Ewe”

“Gay”

I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time this day. Ever since I kissed Chloe everyone has been giving me looks. Sure some people, like my fan club, are all for it. But others, all of the ignorant people in my school, well I’ve been getting weird looks all day.

“Oh my gosh... I heard she…”

I scowled as I passed through some girls gossiping.

Honestly, I felt mad. I hate being the center of attention to stupid things like this. And honestly it’s getting me so mad how suddenly people think I’ve caught some kind of disease. People are staying away from me, and from afar they are giving me crazy looks.

I pushed through people as I walked to my sixth period, good, now I can take out my anger on the court. And on Jesse, but knowing him. He is going to have something to say about this.

“And she finally decides to grace us with her presence.” I heard Jesse say as soon as I stepped out of the locker room.

I felt angry, pissed as hell. Everyone in the locker room stayed away from me. They all acted like I was scared. It was stupid, sure I like girls…. Well I like a girl, but they don’t have to act like I’m suddenly going to hit on every girl that crosses my path.

“Shut the Fuck up” I said as I walked towards the bench to pick up a ball, “just start the fucking game” I said while scowling at Jesse.

Everyone stayed away from me, I once came to practice mad and the practice didn’t end well. Somebody left with a broken nose, ad it was not me.

“Whoa, little miss attitude.” I heard him say in a sarcastic tone.

I glared at him as I walked to my spot. The game started soon after and the game went as it normally went, Jesse and I were going at each other. But not just that, every little while I would hear him snicker a stupid comment.

“So I guess you are lesbian” he said with a smirk on his face.

At that moment, all I wanted to do was punch him on the nose, but then that would be giving him a benefit. Letting him know that he is making me mad.

So I answered as I usually did.

“So what, I could still get more Chicks than you ever could.” I said while looking around trying to spot who had the ball.

“Not every girl is a lesbian, I’m sure I could get more.” He said confidently.

I chuckled. “Yes, but since I’m still interested in guys I guess I could get more people because I have two sexes while you have one.” I said trying to sound cocky.

He got a disgusted look in his eyes, “and I’m ok liking one sex, thank you very much” he said with amusement.

“Whatever” I said while rolling my eyes. My teammate passed me the ball, I dribbled passed Jesse and tried to score, but as I was about to shoot Jesse jumped in front of me, forcing me to pass the ball to someone else, who scored.

I smiled confidently as I passed by Jesse with a huge smile on my face. “And no matter what sex I’m interested in, I can still kick your ass at basketball”

He scowled. “Whatever” he said getting back to his spot.

I couldn’t help but smile through the rest of the practice. This just proves it. No matter what gender I’m interested in, inside I’m still the same person.

And screw the ignorant people who think that I am a completely different person because my sexuality has suddenly changed.

When I stepped out of the changing room, refreshed and feeling so much better than I have I started walking to my car, but the worst thing possible happened.

“Oh look you guys, she’s has done the impossible and become an even bigger freak.” Kitty said, her heels clicking at every step.

(A/N. kitty is the main cheer leader…. Queen bee... etc.)

I scowled as I turned to her. “Yes, and you have done the impossible as well…. You have become so much more ugly.” I said in a bored tone, I’ve always thought she was a waste of my time.

“Oh look, I think I see a blemish” I said while flicking her cheek,

She scowled and stepped away from me.

“I’ve seen myself plenty to know my face is blemish free. Freak” she said while scowling at me.

Her little followers all snickered at her comment.

I yawned. “Ok, I would say this was fun, but I’m late for a special meeting with my bed. I’m going now” I said trying to walk away from me.

But then she spoke again.

“Your pathetic” I heard her say.

I kept a serious face as I turned to look at her. “Excuse me?” I said in a confused tone.

“Chloe told us. She’s not lesbian, she said you kissed her and she felt so bad for you that she didn’t pull away. Your pa-the-tic.” She said in a slow tone, as if I was slow and trying to help me understand.

I scowled. “She said that” I said with a little bit of hurt in my voice.

She smiled widened. “You heard me. So stay away from her. I will not let a lesbian be in my squad and ruin our reputation.”

I scowled. “Oh, so you want her to be a slut like you guys. What a great reputation” I said sarcastically.

She scowled momentarily, but she smile soon after, knowing she had the upper hand.

“Don’t get mad at me just because the girl you like doesn’t like you. I would feel sorry for you, but look at you. No one would want you.” She said trying to act all high and mighty.

I scowled. And instead of trying to walk away, or fight back I let my anger out.

I punched her straight on the nose like I had imagined earlier with Jesse. The blood immediately began squirting out. And I heard the faint cracking noise.

Ouch, that had got to hurt.

“Oh look” I said while snickering and pointing at her nose. “Now you have a blemish.”

I smiled as I confidently left school, but I felt a faint pain in my heart.

I swear I could almost hear my heart breaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

here you go guys.

sorry for the wait, i went out with my mom for the weeken since i havent seen her in a while....

and well yea.

ok how about 13 comments and 25 votes :)

What is Love? I+C (GirlXGirl) (Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें