The Twilight Saga: Dangerous...

By Lunatic_Princess_66

The Cullen Clan moved back to Forks, Washington, two years before the new girl arrived. The girl is Bella Swa... More

Annabelle Cullen
Chapter one: The Cullens
Chapter two: Blood Singer
Chapter three: Weeks Go By
Chapter four: Meeting Bella
Chapter five: Jeremy
Chapter six: Vampire Baseball
Chapter seven: Protection
Chapter nine: Prom
Chapter ten: Finally Happiness
Sequel?

Chapter eight: Saving Bella.... and a Resurrected Jeremy

1.2K 27 1
By Lunatic_Princess_66

Annabelle Cullen

I was with Alice and Jasper as we checked out of the lobby when I smelled Bella's scent.

"Hey, I'll be back. I got a text from Edward." I lie and they nod.

I walk away, following Bella's scent. I got in a taxi behind then compelled the driver to follow Bella.

We got to a ballet studio. I followed her then stayed outside. A few minutes later, I heard her scream.

Just as I went to speed in, I heard a voice I haven't heard in almost a year.

"Get off of her!" He yells.

I speed in and see James standing over Bella.

I use my speed and strength to tackle James off of Bella and toss him across the room.

I see Bella's leg covered in blood. I then turn to see....

Jeremy.

On the floor.

Bleeding.

Our eyes lock and then I heard a growl before I was pinned against a mirror by my throat.

"Anna." Jeremy whimpers, painfully.

"You're alone. Cuz you're faster and stronger than the others." James growls then he slams me into the mirror.

"But not strong enough." He growls.

"I'm much stronger than you." I growl and grab his hand, shocking him.

I watch him scream in pain. I throw him into the mirrors then run over to Jeremy.

"Jeremy." I whisper, cupping his face.

He holds my wrist as I make our foreheads touch. I take my hand from him and bite my wrist then feed him my blood and he heals.

"Oh my god." I gasp, stroking his cheek.

"Go help Bella." He says.

I nod and speed over to Bella. I bite my wrist and feed her my blood as I watch her wounds heal.

I see Jeremy distracting James. I help Bella up.

"Run! Get Alice and Jasper! Have them call my dad and Edward! Hurry!" I say to her.

"I can't just leave you guys here!" She says.

"Isabella Marie Swan, I will not let my brothers mate die in a fucking ballet studio! Go!" I yell.

She runs out and I'm then yanked away. I use power to build a wall to barricade the door before James can get Bella.

James growls and I speed to Jeremy. I help him to a spot James can't see him in. I mask his scent then run and tackle James into a mirror.

We fight and then he tosses me into a mirrored wall, making me fly into another room. I look and see James holding Jeremy.

I speed over and shock James as he drops Jeremy. James recovers then tosses me into the window. I crash into the glass. I groan then sit up and see James holding Jeremy.

No!

James bites Jeremy, who screams in pain.

I fly down and tackle James into the floorboards. I can hear Jeremy screaming in agony, making me feel more and more rage.

James and I were battling each other's strength. I feel my veins come out and my eyes change color.

I grab James' neck, shocking him on full power as he screams.

"Annabelle!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

James punches me in the face and I fall.

"I'm gonna turn Jeremy and then I'm gonna kill him. And I'll make sure you watch as the love of your life is drained of life. Again!" James says, smiling.

I growl and get up. We lock up. My hands on his shoulders and his on mine. We were growling at each other.

My veins out and my eyes black. I then burn James' shoulders and he screams.

"Anna!" I hear Jeremy scream and turn to him, distracted.

I was then tossed into the mirrors. Then, James thrusts a large piece of wood in my abdomen and I scream in pain.

"Annabelle!!" Dad yells.

James turns to my family.

"It's funny, really. Annabelle was so much more fun back then. Stronger. Now that you have her on this bunny diet, she's weak. Killable. Now she can watch as I kill her entire family. She usually does a coin toss. Tails, she spares you. Heads she kills you. Once I kill you, I'll make that my new trademark when it comes to the two human--"

I cut him off by standing up and swing my hand back and slice James' head off.

"Heads it is." I say.

I take deep breaths and stand there a bit. Looking down at James' body filled me with rage, again, as my veins came back with my fangs out and my eyes black and red.

A hand is gently placed on my shoulder. I see the Cullen crest cuff.

"Annabelle. Remember who you are." Edwards voice says.

I blink and calm down.

"Jeremy needs you." He says.

I feel my face go back to normal. I use my telekinesis to get the broken floorboard pieces together. I then use my pyrokinesis to start a fire.

I kick James' head in the fire then turn to Emmett and Jasper.

"The rest is all yours." I say.

I then speed to Jeremy where my father was, helping him.

"Jeremy." I whisper, worry dripping in my voice.

"My-my neck." He whimpers.

I turn to my father, Alice, and Edward. I close my eyes then bite my wrist. I put it to Jeremy's mouth and he drinks my blood.

I pull back and he was soon breathing normally again.

"You cure our types venom?" Dad asks.

"Guess so... I was just winging it." I say.

I help Jeremy sit up then cup his face. He places his hands on my wrists.

"How?" I ask.

"Bonnie... She uh.... She used a spell that brought me back. But.... She died in the process." I close my eyes as tears fall down my face.

He kisses my tears away and I smile.

"She's on the other side. I can see and talk to her. She's here right now." He says.

"Thanx, Bon-Bon. Sorry I doubted you. Thank you for giving me back the man I'm so head over heels in love with." I say.

"She says you're welcome and she loves you. She also says that if you don't go to prom, she'll haunt you forever." He says.

"Oh, come on!" I whine and he chuckles.

"You know that's not my thing!" I say.

"She says oh well. Do it or else." He says.

I sigh.

"Fine. I'll go." I say.

He chuckles and we stand up.

I wrap my arms around his torso and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me, laying his head on mine.

I see my family and Bella watching with smiles on their faces. I pull back and take Jeremy's hand, pulling him to them.

"Let's go home. I'll introduce everyone when we're all home." I say.

Everyone agreed and we went to the airport. I sat next to Jeremy. I lay my head on his shoulder and we hold hands. I soon fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 5.1K 46
(Warnings smut, assault, gore and violence) Lily Gilbert (Swan) she's 17 years old and lived in Mystic falls with her adopted family Elana Gilbert a...
357K 9.5K 35
Isabella Swan, or what she likes to go by Bella, is the Chiefs daughter. Kids don't really know her from school because she doesn't fit in and no one...
583K 13.7K 75
Lillian Knight comes from a long line of powerful witches. As a baby, she was blessed by the ancestors and nature and gave her more magic because the...
1.5M 33.1K 76
This story is complete and unedited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that sho...