Baby Mama Series {Samples Onl...

By ToshaDamaya

Sample of Zeke & Sydney: Lovers or Friends Sample of Cuddy Buddy Sample of Wifey Sample of Wifey 2 Full boo... More

Authors Note
Zeke and Sydney: Lovers or Friends
Zeke and Sydney: Lovers or Friends Chapter 1
Zeke and Sydney: Lovers or Friends Chapter 2
Zeke and Sydney: Lovers or Friends Chapter 3
Zeke and Sydney: Lovers or Friends Chapter 4
Zeke and Sydney: Lovers or Friends Chapter 5
Cuddy Buddy - Prologue
Cuddy Buddy - Chapter 1
Cuddy Buddy - Chapter 3
Cuddy Buddy - Chapter 4
Cuddy Buddy - Chapter 5
Wifey - Chapter 1
Wifey - Chapter 2
Wifey - Chapter 3
Wifey - Chapter 4
Wifey - Chapter 5
Wifey Part 2 - Prologue
Wifey Part 2 - Chapter 1
Wifey Part 2 - Chapter 2
Wifey Part 2 - Chapter 3
Wifey Part 2 - Chapter 4
Wifey Part 2 - Chapter 5
Note from Tosha :)

Cuddy Buddy - Chapter 2

149K 3K 720
By ToshaDamaya

Cuddy Buddy - Chapter 2 

By Monday morning, Ethan had run out of ideas so he did the one thing that always worked when it came to women. He brought Sierra flowers. He knew right away that he had to go above and beyond for his girl though. One dozen roses wasn't going to do the trick. He needed multiple.

As he got out of his BMW and headed into Sydney's flower store, he reminisced on the first time he met Sierra. He could never forget that experience even if he wanted to. The woman left a lasting impression on him.

Three years ago

Ethan walked into his brother's home and instantly was attacked by the smell of food. His stomach growled in approval as he crossed the threshold and shut the door behind him. Zeke had called and invited him to a small dinner party. Ethan traveled from Louisiana to Texas for the free food but he was also looking forward to meeting Zeke's new friend Sydney. Ever since his brother met the woman, she was all Ethan heard about. Sydney this and Sydney that. Ethan came to see what all the fuss was about.

He had joked that Sydney must have a pussy made of gold but then was notified by Zeke that he and Sydney were just friends with no sex involved. It was an odd thing to hear because Zeke talked about her like she was a girlfriend. He wasn't the only one that was confused by the situation. His brothers Trevor and Gavin also thought the arrangement was a little off.

Heading into the kitchen he grabbed a plate and started plastering food on top of it. After his plate was full of chicken, ribs, potato salad, greens and macaroni and cheese he went and sat down to eat. He didn't care about anyone at the party, just the food in front of him. He couldn't remember the last time he had a home cook meal. His mother Pearl had refused to feed him since she caught a naked woman in his apartment.

"This is banging," he said while licking the barbecue sauce from his hands.

A giggle caught his attention. "I'm glad you like my cooking."

Ethan raised his head and looked at the beauty standing in front of him. Her dazzling smile caught his attention. "You cooked all of this?"

"I did. I'm sure you're aware that your brother can't cook. I didn't want him to poison all of the guest."

Ethan realized that the woman in front of him must be Sydney. Zeke had told him what a great cook she was. Damn she was gorgeous. "Yeah, I'm aware," Ethan responded with a chuckle.

Sydney pulled her hands from behind her back and presented Ethan with a plate full of treats. "After you finish that plate, try the deserts. My sister is an amazing baker."

He took the plate and placed it on the coffee table in front of him. "Thank you."

"No problem. It's great to meet you Ethan. I've heard so much about you."

When Sydney was attempting to walk away Ethan grabbed her by the wrist. "Wait a minute, sugar," he purposely said the words with his Louisianan twang.

Sydney laughed. "I'll tell your brother."

Right on cue Zeke appeared right beside Sydney and handed her a drink. "Tell me what?"

Sydney took a swig of the drink and handed it back to Zeke. "Your little brother is trying to hit on me. You didn't tell me how cute he was."

Zeke snorted. "Because he isn't."

"Zeke, you two look alike." It was how she realized it was Ethan sitting on the couch.

"No, we don't," Zeke and Ethan replied at the same time.

Sydney rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say." She looked to Zeke. "I'm going to freshen up. It's was nice meeting you Ethan."

The two brothers watched her walk away. Ethan whistled. "Can I have her?"

"No."

"Is she yours?"

"Yes, I mean no. It doesn't matter is she's mine or not. You just can't have her."

Ethan grabbed a cookie and bit into it. His brother was in love with Sydney he observed. Zeke eyes had never left the woman. "What kind of cookie is this. It's good?"

Zeke looked at Ethan and knocked the cookie out his hand. "It's peanut butter chocolate chip."

Ethan's eyes became large with panic and ran towards the guest bathroom in a hurry. He was allergic to peanut butter and had to get it out his system before he became ill. He found the door unlocked and didn't care if anyone was in the bathroom. Hell, if they were on the toilet then he would just have to vomit in the sink.

"What the fuck?"

Ethan got a quick glance of the woman before he lifted the lid of the toilet and forced the cookie and some of the food he had consumed out of his stomach. He didn't want to break out in hives in the middle of Zeke's gathering.

"Morning sickness is a bitch."

Ethan spit one last time and flushed the toilet before standing. "What?"

"How far along are you?" she snickered.

"You got jokes, huh?" He grabbed a towel and wiped his mouth before facing the woman who hadn't left the bathroom.

He stilled his motions when he saw her reflection in the mirror. Was the house filled with beautiful women? Lil mama was busting. He scanned her quickly and assessed that she was probably weighed 130 pounds and a small d cup in the breast. Her ass and thighs were shaped perfectly in a pair of skin tight jeans and her flat tummy was displayed in a crop top shirt. Ethan wondered if the long black hair that flowed down her back was real or not.

"Damn nigga, are you done staring?"

The cutie had finished her makeup and was now looking at him. She looked innocent but he knew from the twinkle in her brown eyes and the smirk on her lips that there was nothing innocent about the woman sharing the bathroom with him.

"Please tell me we aren't long lost cousins or something."

She laughed and shook her head. "No homie, we're not related." Ethan watched as the lady took her makeup bag and placed it under Zeke's bathroom sink.

"Ah man, are you fucking my brother?"

The mystery woman cocked her head to the side. "It depends, who's your brother?"

"Zeke."

"I almost threw up in my mouth. Don't try me like that again. That's my sister dude."

"You're related to Sydney?"

"Yup," she said with a pop of the p. "You must be his little brother Ethan."

Ethan wanted to prove that there wasn't anything little about him.

"So, what got you in here puking like a little girl?"

"I had some cookies that I'm allergic to."

"So, you don't like my cookies?"

Ethan wondered if she was purposely trying to egg him on. Fuck yeah, he liked her cookies. He wanted to throw her ass on the sink and eat up all her cookies.

"It was nice meeting you Ethan."

He watched as she strutted out of the bathroom. "Wait, I didn't catch your name?"

"Because I didn't throw it at you." She winked and disappeared into the crowd.

It didn't take Ethan long to track down Zeke to get information about Sydney's sister. He learned that her name was Sierra and per Zeke she was a firecracker that was hard to put out. He warned Ethan to stay away from her but he couldn't. A part of him felt that he had fallen in love with Sierra that night.

While Ethan was busy thinking of the past, Sierra was focused on her future. She was busy packing her belongings at her job, Austin Medical Group. Friday was technically her last day working but she didn't have enough time to gather her personal items. She had to leave early to help Sydney set up for Teddy's party.

AMG was Sierra's first professional job. She never worked during high school and while in college she worked beside Sydney at the flower store. Despite her limited work experience, she had developed a strong ethic from her father. She was a farmer's daughter and Samuel Adams had her outside at sunrise to take care of the animals on their land along with Sydney and her brother Jonathan. It wasn't until she moved out of her parent's house for college that she had to stop doing the chores.

She spent 6 years in school to obtain her Master's degree in Public Health. After graduating she was offered this job as the office manager on the spot during the interview. It was a great opportunity but after a few months Sierra realized that it wasn't a good fit for her so she decided to move on.

"Sneaking off?"

Sierra jumped when she heard the voice. She turned to see one of her favorite Doctors walk in. Dr. Claudia Fisher had been one of the few welcoming faces at AMG. Unlike most people that judged Sierra by her outside features, Claudia took her under her wing and showed her the ins and outs of the facility. With Claudia's help Sierra had no problem managing the medical office.

"You're lucky I didn't have my gat. You can't sneak up on someone like that."

Claudia grinned. "I should have known your crazy ass has a gun."

Sierra shrugged her shoulders. "Safety first." She didn't want to go into the whole spill about how her sister was kidnapped last year. After the incident, she got her permit to carry a weapon.

"Are you running away?"

"I'm bad with goodbyes so I wanted to get the rest of my stuff and leave before you all opened up." She looked at her watch and saw that it was 6:30am. "What are you doing here?"

Dr. Claudia Fisher smiled. "I'm an early riser. We're going to miss you around here. Make sure you come back and visit." She walked completely into the room and gave Sierra a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything." She didn't let many people get close to her but she appreciated Claudia. I'm going to miss you too."

"How did your family take the news."

Sierra hadn't told anyone yet. "They were happy for me," she lied. "They understand that I'm ready to start fresh somewhere new."

Making it home in the early afternoon Sierra was met at her apartment door by Ethan. She almost dropped the box in her hands when she saw him standing there.

"Ethan, I don't have time for you. Go screw up someone else's day." She was trying her best not to notice how good he looked.

"Mad at me?"

She rolled her eyes. "It's all good. When you didn't show up I just called someone else to fuck me." She got satisfaction when she saw Ethan frown. "Move out the way." He was standing directly in front of her apartment door.

"I'm sorry CeCe."

She closed her eyes and tried to avoid the tingles she received when he used that damn nickname. No one had ever called her that because her name was spelled S-I-E-R-R-A and not with a C. She and Ethan had argued about it before but he still refused to stop calling her CeCe.

"What in the hell do you want from me?"

"Just let me make up Saturday night to you. I promise I won't disappoint you." He pulled a red rose from behind his back.

She stared at it. "This is cute but it's going to take more than a 50 cent rose to impress me asshole."

Pushing Ethan out the way she walked into her apartment and saw multiple vases filled with roses. They were displayed everywhere in the room. The coffee table, end tables and bookshelf were just a few places she saw the flowers. She counted 12 dozen. She dropped the box in the entranceway. "Who let you in my apartment?"

Ethan crossed the threshold and shut the door. "I'm Spiderman. I climbed up the fire escape and broke in," he said with a smirk.

"Was it Sydney?" Her sister had a key to her place for emergencies.

"Does it matter? I'm here and I'm sorry for what happened. It wasn't on purpose. You know I would never miss a chance to be with you."

A groan escaped her lips. "Yes, it matters. See this is the complicated mess I didn't want. You're too close to my family. I don't want you here."

"You do. You look like you're in a bad mood. Let me fix it."

"How Ethan? Do you have magic powers?"

He licked his lips. "I have a magic tongue."

Sierra's knees almost gave out. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wasn't a shy woman but damn Ethan had her face flamed at the mention of giving her oral pleasure.

"I miss you."

When she opened her eyes, he was standing directly in front of her.

He pecked her cheek. "We don't even have to fuck. Just let me taste you CeCe. I miss you on my lips."

Not many things made her speechless but Ethan often did. Usually during the week, he was clothed business casual. He must have been off today. She realized that he was ready for action dressed in a plain black tee and sweat pants. His one-eyed snake was poking through the fabric trying to escape.

"What do you say?"

"Can I shower first? I've been out all day...." she said avoiding his gaze. "You always catch me at a bad time."

Ethan chuckled, he loved how honest she was. "Yeah you can shower first."

A towel clad Sierra walked out of the bedroom and noticed that Ethan had darkened the room by closing the curtains. A few of her candles were lit to illuminate the area. He was sitting on the bed facing her. It no longer felt like the daytime.

"Sit down."

Sierra didn't question him and sat on the bed. She could see from the expression on his face that he wasn't in the mood to play games.

Ethan stood in front of her and removed his shirt. Sierra reached out and rubbed her hands against his chiseled chest. "You've been putting in work in the gym."

Ethan pulled his pants down to reveal his hard dick. "I'm about to do some work to that body of yours too."

He put his hands under Sierra's thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. As her back fell onto the mattress, Ethan's tongue collided with her pussy. The action happened so quickly that Sierra didn't have time to prep herself. She moaned Ethan's name as her back arched off the bed.

"Fuck."

Ethan chuckled. "I plan on doing that in a few minutes. I want to continue tasting you first baby. Have I ever told you how sweet your pussy is?"

Before she could respond he nibbled on her clit with his teeth. She couldn't handle the pleasure and tried to get away by scooting up the bed but Ethan cupped Sierra's ass in his hands to keep her still.

"Come for me CeCe. Stop being so stubborn."

It didn't take long for Sierra to climax after Ethan buried his head back in between her legs again. Ethan felt his male ego swell when he felt her legs begin to shake against his shoulders. It was Sierra's signature sign that she had orgasmed.

The climax had hit Sierra so hard that she ended up falling asleep afterwards.

It wasn't until later in the evening she was awakened by the smell of food in her apartment. Walking out of the room she saw a naked Coleman standing in front of the stove cooking. He had made breakfast for dinner but Sierra didn't care. She was just happy to put food in her mouth.

After eating they showered together before falling back into bed where Ethan gave her another dose of him. Sierra slept like a baby Monday night. Tuesday morning, he awaked her with his lips on her abdomen. He was non-stop sex machine.

"Ethan why won't leave me alone?" Sierra moaned as he kissed down her stomach. She learned while they were previously dating that Ethan was a morning person and he liked to wake her up with sex. Forget having an alarm, he was her wake-up call.

Ethan continued to kiss down towards Sierra's hip following the trail of stars she had tattooed on her body. She had confided to him that she got the tattoo as a dare for her 18th birthday and she regretted it ever since but he had told her that it was sexy as hell and it was now his target area to torture her.

"I'm starting to think that you mean the opposite of what you say Sierra," he mumbled against her body.

She shook her head in denial. "Not true."

Ethan stopped the kisses and rested his head on her flat stomach so that he could make eye contact with Sierra. "Last night you kept telling me to stop when you really wanted me to keep going. You keep telling me that you hate me but I think you like me."

"I don't like you Ethan."

He chuckled. "Whatever you say baby," Ethan stated.

Ethan always knew how to brighten her mood and bring a smile to her face. It scared her that she might be falling for him. Relationships were too hard and it was easier to keep her guard up and be alone.

Ethan was hoping that Sierra wouldn't say that words because he wouldn't be able to stop seeing her. Sierra was a drug and he was addicted. Most women he dated were sweet and well-mannered but Sierra was rude as hell and liked to talk shit and he loved that about her. It kept things interesting. He watched and waited for her to say something slick. When she remained quiet Ethan lifted his self-up her body and slid in between her legs. He got the satisfaction of hearing Sierra moaned as he entered her. God, he felt like he was coming home whenever he slipped his dick into her.

"See I know that you like me Sierra. It's okay to admit it."

"I don't like you."

Ethan ignored her and started moving slowly inside of her. "Go to dinner with me."

"Nooooo," she moaned.

"That means yes," Ethan started pounding into her body. Deep, long strokes had Sierra grabbing the bed sheets calling Ethan's name.

"Why won't you let me love you."

Ethan knew right away that he chose the wrong words to express to Sierra. He felt her immediately froze underneath him. That was the moment he knew he fucked up. Damn.

Sierra pushed against his chest. "Move."

He stilled her movements by placing her hands into his. "Am I hurting you? What's wrong?"

Ethan was trying his best to stall her. He was hoping that if he had time he could change her mind about wanting him to stop. This is not how he wanted to end their time together. He wanted to spend another day in bed with her. The last 24 hours was filled with some of the best moments of his life. He got to cherish and take care of the woman he loved. He enjoyed the sex but in between was what he valued. He could hold her in his arms and there wasn't any fighting or arguing. He would give and do anything to spend every night with her.

"Just move!"

Feeling defeated, Ethan rolled onto the other side of the bed. He watched as Sierra quickly grabbed her robe and secured it around her frame.

"What's the problem?" he asked but he already knew what was wrong.

"You are my problem. Why can't we just have fun and not involve any feelings? Why do you have to continuously bring love into the bedroom? Love? Fuck love. Love leaves you broken and shattered."

Ethan stood from the bed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Sierra relax. I didn't mean it that way."

'You did!" she shouted in return. She moved around the room and gathered his clothes frantically. "I've told you before that I don't want a relationship with you or any man."

He caught his belongings when Sierra threw them towards him. "I know that!"

"No, you don't. You're treating me like I'm your girlfriend and I'm not."

Ethan pulled on his pants. "There's no reasoning with you right now. I'm heading to New Orleans for a few days. When I get back I'll give you a call." He finished getting dressed by putting on his shirt and shoes.

Sierra shook her head. "I won't be here. I'll be in Dallas."

"Okay well whenever you come back we'll meet up." The space would be good for the two of them. It would give her a chance to cool down and for him to regroup. He looked over and saw that Sierra was avoiding his gaze. They had only dated for a few months but he had known her for three years. He could read her like a book.

"What are you hiding?"

Sierra bit her lip in a nervous manner. "Ethan, I'm not coming back. I'm moving to Dallas." It was last thing she said before walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.9K 29
A Raina Story
67.3K 1.6K 75
Can y'all just read the book please?
1 0 11
Love story with pregnancy
176K 12K 38
Read & know😋