Tall Girls | ✓

By everyotherthing

about a girl who lost her confidence because of her height. Copyright © 2016 by Sarah Wells. All Rights Reser... More

foreword
01| tall girls
02| tall girls
03| tall girls
04| tall girls
05| tall girls
06| tall girls
07| tall girls
08| tall girls
09| tall girls
10| tall girls
11| tall girls
12 | tall girls
13 | tall girls
14 | tall girls
15 | tall girls
16 | tall girls
17| tall girls
18 | tall girls
19 | tall girls
20 | tall girls

epilogue

3.7K 447 70
By everyotherthing

it starts with her. 

tear stained face and heart shattered and she hears whispers that tell her she's too tall and too slim and the voices won't stop. 

it finished with you. 

telling her that she's not worth it because she'll never be small and petite like her. 

it begins with her. 

she looks into the mirror and wills herself not to cry because crying is for the weak and she is not weak. you've changed her, but she doesn't feel better.

it closes with you.

living becomes hard for her and you watch in the sidelines with another one pressed against your chest. 

it starts with her.

she wanted to give you the world but she gave you her heart and you broke it into pieces.

it finishes with him.

he held onto her and promised her the universe.  he held her, not thinking twice.

it begins with her.

she gave him her shattered heart and he fixed it with his smile, his words. he fixed it with the ability to love her completely. 

it ends with them.

for they're not the wisest nor the most beautiful, but they're alive and free and in love. and that is enough.  

 ー

so this is the end, huh? 

thank you all for your love and support; 

without you i wouldn't have found it in me to finish this story. 

much love, 

sarah 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 411 23
[COMPLETED] "I never saw a purpose of staying, but when I met you, you gave me a purpose. So thank you for keeping me here longer than I planned." ☀︎...
160K 6.4K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
80.9K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
1.8K 63 5
What do Jews believe? What makes Judaism different than other religions? The questions this book will answer ... How do I start practicing Judaism? A...