The Church Boy

By Royalty_King

A boy who grew up with a great loving family in the church and parents who are pastors && First Ladies. Joshu... More

Begining
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.

Chapter 5.

263 18 12
By Royalty_King

Joshua P.O.V
It Was Friday afternoon && I got in my truck and drove to the church && went to my office I saw a couple of cars here I think they was having their deacons meeting like they do every week. I was sitting at my desk listening to songs to sing for our next rehearsal .

I got a text from my dad stating that I need to drive thee other van with our assistant pastor and I responded to my dads text saying I will do it since I'm already here. as I locked up my office and church I saw Shawns dad in one of the parking spaces.  I seen Kevin pull up to the church and I waited until he got out his car and walk to the van where I was standing.

"Hey Kev !". I said Smiling

"Hey Josh What's Good.?" He said.

"Nothing getting ready for this sleep over that I'm so excited but really don't wanna drive this damn van " I said laughing .

"I feel ya man I'll drive if you want me to you'll just have to bring me tomorrow to get my car when we are done." He said smiling

His smile made me melt in side I've never thought in a millions years out of all the years that I would think Kevin was sexy in a sexual way. But when I tell you Kevin is A good organists he kills! He's the best it's like when him and Shawn and Andre Play together they are beast they are Unbreakable. Plus they all go to college together. Does that make me a hoe that I'm the youngest of these guys and they all in they 20's and i'll damn near fuck them all .? 

He took the keys from me and he brushed pass me made which me weak in my knees and I'm not supposed to be like that I'm in love with Shawn not Kevin. It's just Kevin is So damn fine to me and wears my favorite cologne witch is Polo Red # 1. I got in my truck drove to the store grabbed some things and I seen a text from Andree. He asked me asking what he needed to bring to the sleep to the sleep over. I said extra food. We are feeding MEN && Growing up in this church these boys can eat.

I paid for the food and unpack the groceries in my truck and drive home. I pulled into my drive way and I see my dads car is gone and only one van in the drive way . I walked in the house and I made these boys work. I told them "Go to my truck and take the food out my back seat and trunk." Shawn walked towards me and it made me weak cause when he looks at me its like he undresses me with his eyes. And the feeling it mutual lol.

"Hey babe where is my dad and your dad cause I don't see their cars or the van your dad drove outside." I said.

"Our mom and dads went to the lake house for the weekend and your dad said this is a test to see how responsible you are " he said laughing at me.

I play punched him and went to get these rowdy teens calmed down I divided the group of boys with section. I had a group, Shawn had A Group, and  Andree Had A Group. Kevin ended up cooking for the boys. We all sat in our own circle and got to know our mentees. There was this one boy names Samuel who stood out, he reminded me of my self when I was younger he was light skinned with curly hair and green eyes and he was about 16 . After we greeted each other and we all played Uno, 2K, LIFE, MONOPOLY, ECT.

Samuel Asked if he cause go to the bathroom and I told him where the closes one was and he left. A few minutes another kids walks pass me from Shawns Group. About 20 minutes later I get up to go look for Samuel cause i'm getting worried so I look in the bathroom and he's not in there. So I keep looking and I came to my kitchen and I hear kissing noises and I pause. As im standing there trying to make out who's kissing in my damn kitchen Shawn creeps up behind me and grabbed me by the waist and I giggle. We both look into each other eyes and can tell what's going on as the kissing noises increases. I walked to the French doors and Turned the knob and seen Samuel and This dark skinned boy kissing.

"JAMES.! " Shawn yelled.

"SAM!" I also say with Shawn:

"Ummm.....W.....W...We...We was ju." James got cut off by Shawn.

"Y'all was just here kissing and about to get Jiggy." He said says joking.

They apologize and we told them not to do it again while they are here and they left and me and Shawn. While i was concerned Shawn was playing around and then we ended up kissing deeply until when I heard two throats clear. My heart dropped to my stomach I thought I was dead. When I looked over to the door way it was Kevin and Andree I didn't know what to say I was embarrassed. I couldn't say a word so I just ran out the kitchen.

When it was time for bed time I got all the teens settled in there spots and had one of our maids keep and eye on them for the night. The men was cleaning up the dinner mess and I was so afraid to say anything I avoided them all day. I walked passed them to told them to meet me in the studio for a quick Rehearsal. I went passed them and they tried to talk but i wasn't even giving them the time of day. I sat downstairs and played my my worship music until I heard footsteps come towards me and I looked up and they didn't say nun they got into they places and we practice. When were done Shawn came to me.

"Hey Josh What's Up What's The Matter. " he said.

"The thing is That My BESTFRIEND SAW ME KISSING YOU AND DOSE NOT EVEN KNOW IM GAY AND THEN KEVIN SAW ME TOO." I said yelling

Andree🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

"They are cool with it caus they all gets down ." Shawn said smirking and I looked over and saw Lust in Kevin's and also Andree . I say there shocked as hell they didn't even tell me.

The next thing Ik I was cut off by a pair of lips that tasted so sweet. Shawn was kissing and Andree and Kevin came over and they took turns kissing me. I felt so alive and my body was in total shock mode. I couldn't grasp what was going on but my body was saying YES.! Kevin took all my clothes off my body and Andree Kissed my back and went all the way down to my booty I tried to move but Shawn held me down. At this moment I'm laying on our meeting table with my legs open.

"Baby I don't want you to do NOTHING it's all about you tonigh." He said in his DEEP Voice.

Andree was eating me out so good i was moan like a bitch in this studio and Kevin was sucking my dick and I felt my self cumming but I couldn't hold back. Shawn was kissing me all over. They switch positions and Shawn was eating me out and Kevin was kissing me and Andree was Sucking my Dick this time I Couldn't hold it I cummed in Andrees mouth. This went on about an hour and then I told Shawn to fuck me and he pulled out his thick dick and started fucking me while Kevin Fucked Andree next to me.

Me and Andree held hands while we was getting fucked I started kissing him with passion. And Andree started lick my nipples and I went insane when he started doing that.  Then They both flipped us into doggy style and Shawn Fucked me with no mercy and I felt something creamy drilling from my legs and Shawn eyes were rolled in the back of his head.  I knew I was doing my job cause he cummed inside of me and then we stared kissing and the all you heard was .

*Knock Knock Knock*

We all froze like a mthafucka and nun of us moved .......

Hey Y'all I Love Y'all && I Hope Yu Enjoyed This Update Who Y'all Think is At The Door.?

Comment
Vote
Share
Read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 38.9K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
253K 14.9K 16
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
565K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.4M 129K 45
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...