Don't Try To Make Me Smile...

By krystalkey

"There are three things I don't do" I told him with a blank face, without a single emotion to convey "What ar... More

1: I'm Weird, Yeah I Know!
2: Fuck You! Nathan Gold!
3: His Name is......
4: Definitely wasn't me!
5: Are you a Lesbian?
6: Am I really a Princess?
7: I need a Friend/ Contest
8: I do not always wear black!
9: Cliffhanger?
CONTEST WINNERS!!!
10: Don't try to make me smile!
11: Swimming?
12: Eric!!!!
13: I hate pink everything
14: Cliff kiss
15: She's sunshine
16: Beach part 1
17: Beach 2+Fireworks
18: Prison break and Rapunzel
19: Proposal gone wrong
20: Two confessions in one night!
21: My answer rhymes with No!
22: Ex boyfriend turned Stepbrother
23: Go ahead and cry.
25: Unconscious Confession.
26: Awkward Situations.
27: Five seconds to be his girlfriend
28: Like That!
29: Cry For Attention.
30: Don't look at me like that!
31: Some Trashy A-list Party.
32: I Love You
33: Why does it feel like this is the last time?
34: Best friends!
35: Unanswered Questions
36: Icy blue eyes, dreamy blue eyes.
37: Never ending tears
38: Little Excuse!
39: Finding Cheryl
40: Dreams
41: I'm not Coming back
The Cliff!
Confessions

24: We're Perfect

536 77 66
By krystalkey

Song: Perfect by One Direction.

I got down from my bed on a Saturday morning and headed straight to the kitchen since I was so hungry and I needed something to eat.

"Morning Gloria" I met her in the kitchen.I always meet her in the kitchen. She's always in the kitchen. Sometimes I even wonder if she actually sleeps there.

"Breakfast?" She nodded at me.

"Anything that'll make me sleepy and tired" I told her, I really needed to sleep. I was so stressed from all the events that happened through out the week.

"I think I'll need the same here" I heard Tyler's voice behind me and I groaned.

"Could you add some rat poisoning to that" I told Juliana and she gave me a confused look.

"I can't do that!"

I practically rolled my eyes "it's a joke. Can't you take a simple joke?"

I turned around to meet Tyler standing behind me. He was not wearing a shirt, his messy hair was evidence of him just getting out of bed also. And he still had this permanent smirk on his lips which were beginning to annoy me. At least he should've worn a shirt. Who was he trying to seduce? me? Gloria? It's definitely Gloria.

"Please put on a shirt" I shot him a glare. "This is someone's place of work, if you don't mind"

"And get out of my way" I shoved him aside and walked to the dining section to wait for my food.
A few minutes later, a plate of skillfully made breakfast though I didn't know the details of what it was, at least I knew it contained eggs.

"Is this going to make me sleep" I asked thinking it was Gloria but unfortunately I discovered it was Tyler.

"If you want to sleep that bad, you should just take sleeping pills" he told me.

"You shouldn't be talking to me you know" I told him back before commencing to eat my meal. I had barely taken a bite when I saw Tyler holding a plate and taking a seat across me on the table.

"Ugh!! Do you have seat here" I groaned.

"It's called dining for a reason" he replied

"That was rhetorical!" I reminded him and Tyler knew best not to reply. We ate the rest of our meals in silence while I kept scrolling through my phone to keep myself busy.

When I was done eating, I took a shower and changed my clothes.
I think I had slept only for an hour or so when I felt someone tapping me continuously. I was getting irritated with the way the person kept tapping me without stopping.

"Hey wake up" I heard Tyler's voice. "Your phone's been ringing"

I opened my eyes drowsily "who's calling?"

"Someone called Eric" he told me and I sat up immediately taking my phone from him.

"Where was it?"

"You left it on the dining table. Were you even sleeping just now?"

What kind of stupid question was that?

"No Tyler, I was just practicing how to die" I rolled my eyes at him. Eric started calling again  and I picked it up mouthing Tyler to get out of my room.

"Did you fry and eat your cell phone? I've been calling you for ages" Eric was almost yelling. He sounded frustrated.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Can you come to the park right now? I really need you to be here"

"Why the hell are you always going to a park? Are you a child?"

"Parks are not only meant for kids. Just bring your ass down here"

"What am I even going to be doing there?"

"Um..keep me company, have fun. You know the details" he said.

"It's probably like 90 degrees outside. If this isn't worth it, I swear I'm going to kill you"

"And I keep saying it, if you're going to die with me then it's fine" I could feel his smirk from here "I expect you here in 20 minutes, 30 since you're a girl"

I groaned before getting off my bed and changing my clothes again. I wore  a muscle tank and sevens ripped jeans. I put on some black supreme sneakers. It was really sunny outside so I took my Chanel sunglasses. I applied a dark shade of purple lipstick. I decided no eyeliner, I didn't want to scare away the kids in the park. I took my wallet, phone and me keys and headed outside to where my car was parked.

Once I got to the park it was empty, there was no one around. No kids playing here and there, there was no sign of activity here. It was practically empty.
I didn't even see Eric who had called me here and it was beginning to get weird because I had been standing here for good two minutes and I hadn't seen any trace of human life.

"You're late" I heard someone's voice. Eric's voice to be specific. Even in my dreams, I would recognize Eric's voice anywhere.

I turned back to meet a frowning Eric, but he looked like he was forcing himself not to smile, he just crack those lips open it would make my heart warmer. He was wearing a plain black t shirt and ripped jeans with Nike shoes.

"What are you up to Eric?" I gave him a suspicious look.

"Why do you always think I'm up to something?"

"Because you're always up to something, where is everybody?"

"I rented this place for a day"

"Why?"

"I wanted to spend time with you alone"

"Why does it have to be the park" I asked again.

"This place holds special memories"

"What kind of memories?" I was being extremely annoying

"What the hell Cheryl! Are you a freaking detective?" He yelled suddenly startling me a bit.

"Ok sorry, but what are we going to do in a lonely park"

Eric didn't say anything, but instead he brought his lips closer to the side of my face. At first I thought he was going to kiss my cheek but then I felt his tongue licking almost half of my cheek. That was an ultimately disgusting thing to do, lick someone's face. Eric was just a stupid weirdo.

I turned around to possibly do something like hitting his head but then I didn't see him anymore, he ran away. After infecting me with a lot of germs from his saliva he ran away.

I wiped my face clean before running off to find Eric and possibly kill him. Sometimes I wonder if Eric ever had a childhood because he liked to play like a little child, doing stupid stuffs and running away then waiting for me to run after. I'm lazy af, I can't do stuffs like.

I ran around the park for like good five minutes and I was pretty exhausted, I was breathing hard and my forehead was covered with sweats. Where the hell did run off to?

"Eric?" I yelled.

"Looking for me?" I heard his voice. I turned around and I saw him hanging upside down on the monkey bars.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm having fun" he replied grinning widely "You look funny upside down"

"Come here" he told me and I moved closer to him. Since he was sort of upside down, my face was parallel to his. I don't know why but seeing him like that was making my heart beat faster than usual, his hair was a beat damp and they were falling over his eyes. His eyes kept twitching because of his hair that was falling over his eyes, and he had a little problem pushing them away because he was sort of supporting himself with his hands.

I moved closer to him and pushed the hair out his eyes, then I kept my hands on his face caressing it a little. His blue eyes were staring back at me, acting like some sort of magnet and pulling me closer to him. Not physically closer, but more closer in ways only familiar to my imagination, but it made me realize one thing.

I liked Eric.

I was falling for him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Eric asked me

"I don't know, I came here with the intention of drenching you in my saliva but....."

"But what"

I didn't say anything, but I moved my face closer to his. My heart beating faster at every inch my face moved closer to his. But when I connected my lips with.

I think the world stopped.

In fact it stopped.

It was just Eric and I, and it felt perfect. We felt perfect for each other and somehow it felt perfect to be with Eric. I felt complete.

"Wow!" Eric exclaimed when we stopped kissing. "Can you do that again"

My cheeks were a dark shade of pink that moment, but I managed to pull Eric down from where he was hanging and he landed on the floor.

"You're blushing" Eric said and the idiot just had to notice making me even blush harder.

"Shut the hell up, I'm not blushing" I told him and he was laughing. He was really enjoying this.

"Oh yes, you are"

"Asshole" I turned away from him walking away to wherever my legs could carry me. I hadn't even gone that far when Eric held my hands again.

"Where do you think you're going? We're not done yet"

He pulled me towards another different area of the park. There was a perfect picnic setting there. Different blankets on the floor and baskets of well.....food. Damn! I was hungry and my back was aching from all that running, and stretching also when I tried to kiss Eric. I didn't even care if everything was so pretty and perfectly done, I was just too hungry to care about anything.

I left Eric's hand immediately and headed for the blankets, I opened one of the baskets and took a sandwich munching almost half of it at once and not minding Eric who was staring at me with his mouth slightly open.

"What!" I said my mouth full of sandwich.

"A normal girl would be awed and surprised by this perfect sight, but you went straight to the food"

"Did someone ever tell you I was normal" I said

"You're so damn weird" he walked over and sat beside me. He took some orange juice and was drinking it while I was on my second sandwich, peacefully eating it.

I was about to take another one when Eric stopped me.

"I think you're eating too much, I don't want you burping like a frog."

"I'm not" I defended turning to glare at him for indirectly calling me a frog.

"Well you are, and there's something on your lips" he told me, I reached to clean it with my hands but he held them.

"I'll do it for you"

I kept looking at Eric with a confused look on my face. He was bringing his face closer to mine and I initially thought he was going to kiss me again, but then I felt his tongue at the side if my lips as he licked my lips.......again. I gave him a disgusted look almost hitting his head.

"Why the hell have you been licking my face today?"

"I just can't get enough of you"

Eric's POV

Cheryl was liking me, she was falling for me. I could feel it in the way she kissed me unexpectedly. I thought she was going to pull me by my ears and drag me around the park. But instead her eyes were filled with so much much passion, and I could feel part if it when she placed her lips on mine. Everything felt so perfect.

We spent the rest of the day arguing endlessly, and I was licking her face a lot, I couldn't help it. Making out a lot, and I was falling for her a lot more.

At the end of the day, after Cheryl had gone home I drove home also, pretty tired and exhausted.
I was in the process of climbing through the stairs to my room when my stepbrother stopped me.

"Dad's waiting for you in his study" he said simply and left.

That was sort of scary, my dad hardly ever called me into his study except he wanted to hit me of course. But that happens on rare occasions, I wonder what it is this time.

I didn't bother going to my room, I went straight to his study to get it done with.

"You were looking for me?" I said as I arrived his study. He spared me a short glance from whatever he was reading before going back to it.

"Take a seat" he motioned to the seat across him not sparing me another glance.

There were no appropriate adjective to describe my dad. I always thought of my dad as an avatar, a master of all four elements but then he was more of a fire lord. He always has this aura of authority around him that no one dares to question. He was a really scary person, but he wasn't like this initially. It all started after that accident.

"What have you been up to lately?" My dad finally spoke after it took like almost 20 years of silence.

"Nothing much,just school. What else?"

"Really" he said. "Well I don't talk too much, I'm just going to go straight to the point"

He brought out a brown envelope and handed it to me. "I happen to come across this"

I opened the envelope and took out the contents, only to discover they were all pictures of Cheryl and I earlier today. How did my dad get all this pictures? Did he have someone following me around? What the freaking hell was my dad up to?

"What the hell dad! How did you get these?"

"You're in love with her right?" He ignored my question.

"It doesn't matter to you" I told him.

"It does Eric" he smirked a bit. "What makes you think I'll let you fall in love with a someone, when you took mine away from me without even thinking"

"What!" I was shocked beyond words. "She has nothing to do with you"

It doesn't even make any sense. My dad wasn't making any sense. What does Cheryl have to do with all this. It was like an everyday chore for my dad to remind me about my mum's death and my sister's predicament. He never saw it normal for me to be the only one who survived with only a few days in the hospital.
And now he had found the right spot to hit me, I wonder how long he had waited for this.

"But she had something to do with you"

"So what do you want? What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to stop seeing her"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 72.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
36.4K 1.7K 33
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
4M 85.5K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
442K 40.8K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...