Tricks of Love (Second Book o...

By TheWitchAndTheCat

The story is NOT edited; I apologize for the problem, but I shall edit it as soon as possible. Jasper Lucas i... More

Tricks of Love (boyxboy) Second Book of "Fire and Ice" series
CH. 1 When it all began (The cute koala)
CH. 2 When it all began (The funny grizzly)
CH. 3 Meet Kevin
CH. 4 Not his type, right?
CH. 5 New degree of bright-alarming red
CH. 6 Confusing words
CH. 7 Blame the horny beast (Part 1)
CH. 7 Blame the horny beast (Part 2)
CH. 8 You look like him
CH. 9 Open your eyes
CH. 10 The question is
CH. 11 Snow and tickles
CH. 12 Just do it
CH. 13 Perfection in simplicity
CH. 14 Our families, our friends
CH. 15 Disastrous beginning
CH. 16 Sweet confessions
CH. 17 Crazy and sweet, guess who's which (Part 1)
CH. 17 Crazy and sweet, guess who's which (Part 2)
CH. 18 What the hell?
CH. 19 Those words
CH. 20 My addicting cocktail
CH. 21 Pizza, soda and temptation
CH. 22 The Denisov twins
CH. 23 In the eye of the storm
CHAPTER: AUTHOR'S NOTE
CH. 24 Boy, what a day!
CH. 25 May the Happy-Birthday be with you
CH. 26 Brownies plus cream
CH. 27 All or nothing (Part 1)
CH. 27 All or nothing (Part 2)
CH. 28 Praeludium for you
CH. 29 Into the wild
CH. 30 Confrontation is the new meaning of understanding
CH. 31 Truly, madly, deeply and ... crazily

EPILOGUE: The Lucas-Denisov family

82.7K 2K 781
By TheWitchAndTheCat

Hello dear all, as promised today I am posting the epilogue of "Tricks of Love" and with this the story will be completed.

I don't want to say anything about this, aside that I wrote what I felt right to be in the epilogue and I really hope you'll enjoy it and I'll be looking forward to reading your comments and messages. I will miss Jasper and Dima, but we'll still hear from them.

Now, I want to THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH for keeping with me and this story from CH. 1 till the epilogue and want to say you have all been amazing and gave me great support and energy!!! THANK YOU!!!

Dedicated to all of you! And, Jasper and Dima INVITE all of you to their wedding :-)

On the right an amazing banner of Jasper and Dima's family that Maria231000 made for me: thank you so much, because I totally love it! xox

Enjoy!

-THREE YEARS LATER, AFTER THE PROPOSAL-

DMITRI POV

Since the day I asked Jasper to marry me during our vacation in California with Sasha and Travis, three years and a couple of months already passed and I could no longer wait to have him as my husband. We kept living with our families during the whole time, as I completed college and got engaged by a rather cool hockey team that wasn’t too far from New York and so it allowed me to travel back and forth. It wasn’t exactly nice to be separated that much from my kitty, as he was still studying and actually he decided to take a master in Financial Economics to then work with his father, but we both were doing what we loved.

And playing in NHL was a blast and I sure freaking loved it.

The pace and the rhythm were crazy and really fast and the clashes were nothing like those little brats-like brawls we had in high school or college; in there the sh!t was real and man, they were freaking huge beasts coming against you and crushing you on the ice or against the barrier. Often we had to stop the game just for a fight, as it was common in a game. Good God, I loved it! It was sort of strange to play against my best friend and my other friends, since Sasha went for another team and same for River. Hayden had been in my team for a while, but then The Rangers called him as second goalie and well, I hoped to play with them too, you never knew. Like the old days, know what I mean? That’d be awesome.

Sasha had actually been engaged by The Rangers this new season and he said it was weird to have his father as coach, but bet they both kicked ass; he was now living with Travis in a cool apartment not far from their families and I think I never saw him so damn happy and satisfied. I knew he was planning to ask Travis to marry him very soon, but he said it wasn’t the right time yet. No idea what he was waiting for, but Sasha sure knew what was best and it might had to do with the new position of Travis as first male dancer. Right now he was training a lot for a new performance they were going to present at the beginning of next year and you wouldn’t believe it, but the crazy dude didn’t change much. He still had white-bleached hair, tongue piercing, horny like usual and swearing now with a rather amusing British accent.

But he saved me from this madness and had fun in driving nuts my future mother in law with his cursing; man, he really didn’t change one bit.

Damn, right now I was rather nervous though, and I glimpsed at my reflection in the mirror, studying the black bow-tie of my tuxedo, thinking it didn’t look fine. Crap, why I picked this stupid thing? Couldn’t I pick the normal tie? Oh damn, can’t fix it…Jasper would know how to do it, but of course I was not allowed to see him until the ceremony began. I wanted to see my kitty so much that couldn’t stay still and honestly, couldn’t wait to cross the threshold of our new apartment and have him all mine. And all night…hmm…my future hot and sexy husband all night long…thinking it would be the normal, being with him every day of my life gave me sudden shots of euphoria.

Damn, I couldn’t wait any longer.

Man, these had been the longest three years of my life, but hey, now we were here and I knew we couldn’t do differently.

You see, Jasper went for the master because he eventually decided to take part of his family business and began to follow his dad’s guidance and as well his grandfather, another apparently stuck-up snob that at first had something to say about his nephew going to marry another man and Russian to boot it. Crap, the first time we met he looked at me and began to lecture me about the freaking Cold War…I mean, can you believe it? Man, I think I didn’t burst out laughing like a moron only because it was my monkey’s family. Well, he could suck it up and he actually did suck it and the old man came along and we discovered he was quite the funny one, stressed by his wife and it reminded me a lot of Edward, Jas’s dad. The old man gave me the precious advice to let the women handle everything, if I valued my mental sanity.

So you see, we had to wait and Jasper was still studying right now, but three years had already passed and a few months ago, when Travis said he would soon be back to New York, I decided the waiting was over and began to plan the wedding. Alright, I simply said we were going to marry at the end of summer and then Jasper and his crazy friend, and then my mum and his mother planned the wedding and nicely told me to stay in the corner and say no word.

Man, they were nuts, I’m telling you.

Right, even Jasper after a very short while gave up and told them to have their fun and way, as he didn’t fancy going insane with all those details. The problem was that Mrs. Lucas decided it had to be a great event, given his son was marrying another important person and she wasn’t going to let us have a simple and intimate ceremony. The second problem was that my mum agreed with her and Good Lord, they scared me.

You think I argued against that? You crazy man? I sure did not.

Never go between a woman and the organization of a wedding, you were going to risk your life and no kidding mate; Jasper’s grandpa was right.

And Mrs. Lucas sure was your typical mother in law, always having something to nag or argue about, like the size of our apartment, my hockey engagement, my choice of tuxedo, the choice of the furniture for the flat, and more and more. I’ll never let her have the key of our house, I swear it. She would be capable of sneaking in when we were away and change whatever she didn’t like. No freaking way in hell. But hey, she might be a pain in the neck, but she completely came around the whole gay deal and I know she and her husband were trying to work to improve their relationship.

Alright, she didn’t change from one day to another, but slowly.

When we announced the engagement we almost risked a major crisis, because she went ballistic saying we were too young and we still had no idea what it really meant to get marry and spend an entire life together, what were the duties behind it and what were the rules and all of those craps. For crying out loud, who gave a damn about that crap? I loved Jasper and I wanted to spend my life with him, period. Of course I knew what my responsibilities were. Good thing Edward took our side and slowly we explained the situation to her and she accepted it after no little struggling, believe me. We had another rather unconventional chat, just the two of us, where I told her once again to shut up and suck it up and man, you’ll never believe it, but she stopped and smiled at me. First time ever Mrs. Lucas spared a smile to me. I remember she sat on the chair of the studio and then let go of a sound that resembled a chuckle and I think I looked like a moron staring at her with confused expression, because she stood up again and taking one of my hands, she told me to take great and perfect care of her son.

And that was the occasion she sneakily extorted the promise to arrange the whole wedding. I should have known it. Hayden had warned me about that…

Now, thinking about my friends, well, he got married obviously, and that happened last spring. The ceremony had been nice and simple and many former classmates were there. His now brother in law was playing for the Lakers in Los Angeles and still with Shenice, but none of them had the least intention of even just thinking about marriage. She and Jasper kept being very good friends and since we decided the date of the ceremony, she began in helping with that. I thanked God for having Nicholas and the other guys understanding me.

I tried to fix this stupid bow-tie another time, but it wouldn’t stay in the right way.

“Man, this sucks big time.” I groaned and then heard a couple of people chuckling at that.

“Dude, will you stop freaking out? You look awesome in that tuxedo, can’t even believe it’s the same Dima.” Derek said smirking at me evidently amused and sitting on a chair checking the sport news on his i-phone.

“I should have chosen another tie, not this stupid..”

“Oh drop it dofus, I’ll fix it for you.”

I turned around and gasped.

“What the hell have you done to your hair? Are you out of mind, Tolya? You are not going to be my best man today with that ridiculous hair-cut.”

Right, I had decided to have my brother and my best friend as best men, because it felt right in that way and Jasper did the same.

“You better suck it up, Dima, because my hair won’t grow in just a few minutes.” My twin brother gave me a smug smile and fumbled with my tie. Sasha, my other best man that for sure looked normal and very handsome in his black elegant suit, without moronic haircut, just shook his head and shrugged, as to say to give up on that. Tolya had a ridiculous Mohawk, but that wasn’t the main issue. The point was that he looked like a punk Mohican and to boot it, he had the number of his bike shaved on one side of his head. “There, it’s fixed. What? Your future husband had nothing to say about this and my man likes it, so we are fine.”

“Your man is not exactly the most normal person out there..and Jasper had nothing to say about that?” I asked rather surprised.

“No, but I guess his mother didn’t exactly like it. Who cares anyway.” He shrugged and passed a hand in his hair and in doing so he smirked in quite the way. Bet he was thinking about...Crap, couldn’t still believe those two were actually an open and really strong couple.

“Fine whatever; at least Sasha has no idiotic haircut.”

“I think he looks cool, to be honest.” Hayden said, stopping beside us and patting my shoulder. “And having the number of your bike is even cooler and by the way buddy, you rocked last time. Great race!”

“See? And thanks dude.” Tolya smirked and punched my shoulder. “But Derek is right; you do look decent today, considering we are talking about you.”

I punched him back on the arm and he hit back and I did the same again and the end Sasha stood up and looked at us with a rather crooked expression.

“Drop it, both of you. If you are going to wreck your suits, then up to you to explain it to Mrs. Lucas and your mother.” He gave us a devilish smile and we both froze on the spot.

Oh man, he was so right, they would tear us apart. Scary women.

Someone entered the room and it was my other friend, smiling and shaking his head. I bet he had been with my soon-to-be-husband and the other guys, as I knew Travis, his friends from skateboard, Walker Texas Ranger and Nicholas were there with him.

“You are forgetting this Dima and then you should be perfect. I just met your mother and she wanted to make sure everything was fine.” He seized me with his usual studying and piercing stare and then nodded. “Yes, our Russian bear looks perfect.” He handed me a white rosebud and I looked at him with a questioning expression.

“What should I do with this?”

He rolled his blue eyes and Tolya slapped the back of my neck, while Sasha sighed out loudly and exchanged a glance with River.

“You are hopeless, you know this, right? More respect for your chipmunk.” He took the rosebud from River and fixed it on the lapel of my blazer. “There, dofus.”

“Hey, still going on with this chipmunk? Jasper is going to be my husband in a couple of hours, so how about you drop it? And he’s the sexiest and hottest man out there, damn, can’t wait to see him..oh man, how hot is going to be to jump him after being married? To be with him every day? Oh freak, I cannot wait anymore.” The picture of my monkey in his dark elegant tuxedo flashed in front of my eyes and then what we did last night replayed in my mind and oh crap, I was getting hard.

Right, we sure didn’t care about that bulls of spending the night before the wedding separated, because let’s face it, we sure didn’t have a freaky platonic relationship, and last night I stayed over his place, since the wedding would be celebrated at his mansion. Last night we sort of went crazy, thinking it was our last night as boyfriends and well, my kitty was just incredible and right now I was edgy to see him. You won’t believe at how much sexier and hotter he became. Jas had grown slightly taller than before and his muscles became more defined, probably due to the skateboarding and a bit of gym he did, his hair still the same hazel mess and his eyes still the sweetest ever. Man, Jasper was absolutely mind-blowing and couldn’t wait to feel him and his…ouch.

A rather strong slap at the back of my head interrupted my thoughts and when I scratched it and looked at my side, my brother was there with an annoyed face.

“Will you stop thinking about that for at least a couple of hours? I bet you almost got a hard-on.”

The other guys burst out laughing and I just shrugged and chuckled.

“Not my fault if my baby is simply too hot. You know what I’m talking about right?” I patted Sasha’s shoulder and he just shook his head.

“Sasha at least knows how to pull out a good poker face, while you just look like a horny moron.” Tolya joked and then other two persons entered the room.

“Son, how are you feeling? Nervous?” My dad stopped beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder and then looked at my brother and I sure didn’t miss the momentarily shock in seeing the way his hair looked. But he said nothing, because he was too happy to care about a stupid hairstyle. Anatoly had finally found his balance and serenity, and a man that sure knew how to handle his stubborn personality.

“Nah, I’m fine dad. Just can’t wait to be there and have Jas as my husband, that’s all. I already miss him.”

“Same goes for my little brother. I just came here a moment to see if everything was fine and ready, as we sure are. Mum is rather edgy and I beg of you; avoid any sort of jokes if you value your head. Just follow the rules she set out until you both pronounce the fatidic yes.” Nic was the other person that joined us and stopped a moment to his man’s side, both exchanging a deep and intense look. “You always look stunning when wearing such elegant suits.” He lingered his hand on his half’s face.

“Thank you, Nic. You too..” And he lingered his fingers on Nic’s.

“Hey there, no permission to flirt in front of me. Do it later, when I’ll have my kitty at my side and I’ll be able to flirt with him as much as I want.”

“I feel bad for Jasper, seriously. And for your future kids, but hey, they’ll have uncle Tolya at their side.”

“The idea freaks me out, you know that, right?”

“He’s not that wrong, Tolya. I mean, you as uncle? They’ll go crazy with you and my love as uncles.” Sasha joked smirking and rested a hand on Anatoly’s shoulder. “Sure Mrs. Lucas will have something to say about that.”

“Travis and I will be the favorite ones, you can bet on it.” My twin snorted playfully.

“They’ll sure learn how to curse, that’s guaranteed.” Hayden pointed out joking and they all laughed at that.

“Oh shit man, that’s right.” I blurted out scratching the nape of my neck.

“They’ll learn that from their own father, don’t worry about that.” River chuckled, winking at me. Nic then checked the time and told us to get ready.

“Well, I will go back to my brother and Alex, Anatoly? You guys better get ready and meet Travis and me outside, since mother sure wants to have the final check. I guess, see you later?” He winked and patted my arm. “I am really happy for you two and as present, we all decided to avoid writing embarrassing speech. How does that sound?”

I chuckled and exhaled relived.

“Man, couldn’t ask for anything better. Love you big bro.” I grinned and he did the same.

JASPER POV

Oh boy, I was so nervous right now and good thing Travis and Nic were here with me, because the tie didn’t want to stay in the right way and my hands shook for the emotions, not able to properly fix it. In less than two hours I was going to become Jasper Lucas-Denisov and from this evening the two of us would finally begin living together and I couldn’t wait for that. I-I mean, I was really going to spend every day with Dima, waking up beside him, making breakfast and dinner together, watching a game or a movie together, falling asleep in his arms…and uhm well…making love with him every day and…oh boy, I really couldn’t wait any longer.

These three years passed very quickly and many things changed in the meanwhile; my tiger was becoming a famous hockey player and it was normal to see him on TV or to read short interviews on sport magazines. I never missed a game, although I had to watch most of them on TV, because aside the fact he played for the Philadelphia Flyers, it wasn’t easy to follow all of his matches. But it was fun to watch them on TV with dad and his brother.

Yep, Tolya and I finally became really close and I think there wasn’t much more I could ask for, as mum had finally accepted everything and she was actually the one that had planned and organized the entire wedding, together with Natasha, Dima’s mother, and then Travis, who of course wanted to take part to it. I realized mum would never really change her attitudes, because it was in her personality to be rather snobbish, but she somehow warmed up and it was clear she liked my future husband.

After graduating from college, I took the decision of continuing my studies with a master, because the more I talked to dad and spent time with him and my grandfather, the more I realized I wanted to work with them and continue the Lucas tradition.

My best friend sent me an amused look and shook his white hair and then fixed the tie for me.

“There cutie, it was already perfect, so no need to feel nervous.” He smiled and I breathed out, giggling at how silly I probably looked.

“I know, but it’s such a huge day, Travis and mum stressed the light out of all of us, but you know that, too.” He nodded and pecked the tip of my nose.

“But it’s been great fun and it was amazing to be here and participate to everything. Now, Jas, you ready?” I took a deep breath and nodded.

“Yes, absolutely ready.”

Nic came back and the other guys here with me asked him about the whole situation.

“They are fine and ready, so we all better go as well and you all know everything, right? Alex and Anatoly are waiting for us outside and the others I think already went to the garden.” I looked at my brother and smiled. He looked so handsome today, just like my best friend and all of my friends. But it wasn’t just that simple fact that had me smile; Nic had finally settled down with the person he loved the most. “Jasper, dad is coming, so you’ll be fine, right?” He walked to me and rested his hands on my shoulders. “Hey little brother, I’m really proud of you and very happy for you two. Dmitri is a lucky man and so are you, because you guys are perfect together.”

“Thank you, Nic.” We hugged each other and then I felt another pair of arms going around my neck and they were from Travis.

“You are not allowed to cry, at least not now, deal cutie?” He gave me his usual dazzling smile and circled me in a strong and warm hug. “It’s just as Nic said, you and Dima are perfect together. I really love you Jasper and you really are my best friend, the best friend everyone should be lucky to have.”

At his words I felt a lump in my throat, because they made me realize how many things have passed and changed, but that we all were still like the first time we met. United and friends and true to each other; and he was actually the best friend everyone should have.

“Boy Travis…” I hid my face in his neck for a moment and then chuckled. “I really love you, too. Thank you for everything.”

“Hell, don’t make it sound like we are not going to see each other anymore; you’re just getting married and then uncle Travis and uncle Alexi will be there helping you guys with your future kids.” I giggled and so did my brother. “Well, we better go; I’m sure your mum is already freaking out by now.”

“That is actually correct and she already inquired where the best men are.” Dad had stepped in the room and boy, he looked really elegant. He smiled at all of us and then stopped his eyes on me. “You guys better go or she’ll announce a state of calamity in a matter of two minutes.”

“Sir, yes sir.” Travis joked and they all left the room, aside dad that walked to me and smiled another time.

“You feel nervous, Jasper?”

“Uhm, a little bit, but not because of the wedding per se, I think it’s more the emotion of what it’s about to happen and for the idea that Dima and I will really be married and living together after this afternoon..”

“I think I understand what you mean and you could not have found better man than him. I really like Dmitri and he is like another son for me and Jasper?” His eyes seriously stopped on mine and his hands took mine in a warm and gentle squeeze. “I am not good at expressing feelings and you know it, but I am happy more than I can say and proud of you son, and proud of all the decisions you took during these years, because they always proved to be right decisions.” His arms went around my shoulders and hugged for a short moment. “It’s good to have my son working with me.”

I said nothing, as that lump pressed again in my throat and so I simply answered the hug and stayed like this a moment. Then he pulled back and smiled.

“Ready to go? I believe it’s about time.”

“Yes dad, let’s go.”

We walked to the outside and my heart beat faster with each step we took; dad smiled and winked and then we reached the main French door of the indoor patio that led us to the back side of the garden, where the ceremony would take place. I gulped down in seeing the view in front of me and my breath struck in my throat. Oh boy…I was speechless and oh boy…how many people were there? I didn’t even know the exact number, as of course our friends and families were there, then Dima’s teammates, some of my college classmates, some personalities from the clubs my parents frequented, dad’s and Yevgeny’s business partners, then members of our families and more people. I caught sight of my friends and they waved and grinned.

I gulped down again and my heart by now was thundering so fast that I was sure everyone could hear it.

Dad squeezed my hand and then I saw mum and she looked beautiful in a simple, but very elegant, long light peach dress, with just a diamond made brooch as only jewel, her hair pinned in a precise chignon and a concentrated expression that softened the exact moment her eyes met mine. She smiled and I think she realized how everything had greatly surprised me. Mum sure had organized the wedding in the most elegant and perfect way and our house and garden, which was more like a small park, looked breathtaking. I had been so nervous in these past days and so concentrated on my little things, like being sure all the furniture was in the right place in our future apartment, about my tuxedo, about Dima’s upcoming games and then many other little particulars that I sort of missed the general preparations and fervent hectic atmosphere.

Now that I could see it, all here in front of me, well, it left me breathless.

It was an early afternoon of the beginning of October and the weather had sure blessed the day, because it was still relatively warm and sunny and it reminded of an afternoon of late summer. Music was softly playing and the guests were murmuring within each other, as they hadn’t seen my coming.

It was very simple, but absolutely beautiful, and the leading chosen colors were white, very light beige and pale pink. People sat on chairs covered by candid white clothes at the sides of a path on the grass delimitated by petals of roses and other flowers, and of round-shaped candles floating in a glass vases. The created aisle led to the main and biggest tree in the park, an old weeping willow where the arch stood, a simple structure of white wooden to recall the chairs and the leading color, adorned with white and pales pink roses and some other flowers and plants I could not recognize at the moment. The minister was waiting for Dima and me, as we would walk there together, and I saw Travis, Nic, Alex and Anatoly there looking at me and grinning; I smiled at them and then I felt a hand in my hair, softly stroking it.

“You look so gorgeous, Jas, I’m such a lucky man..” Dima whispered staring at me with adoring eyes, his father right beside him. And I think I stared at him in the same way, because my future husband looked absolutely stunning in his very elegant black tuxedo, white crisp shirt and pearl grey vest.

My breath caught in my throat and I tried to say something, but I was completely speechless. In these past years we spent together, my tiger became taller and even more muscular and now he looked just so handsome and so…I had no words to describe him and his eyes…they sparkled and smiled in their usual warm and grinning way, but now they were even brighter and beaming, probably like mine. I finally managed to smile and breathe out a few words.

“You too, tiger…you look so handsome..” We exchanged another long and deep look and suddenly the atmosphere around us changed and charged with emotions and electricity.

The guests had stopped their murmuring and the music slipped to different notes and when we both turned our heads, we saw they were all standing up and keeping their eyes on us. Dad and Yevgeny squeezed our shoulders and walked to join mum and Natasha, now giving us a real sweet and emotion-filled smile. Dima took my hand and grinned, and I bit my lower lip trying to gulp down the feelings now filling my heart and mind. My lips curved up in what was probably a very wide smile and when the music changed to the march, we took the first step toward the arch holding hands, our hearts for sure beating at the same crazy speed.

The ceremony began and everything else faded away, as my eyes concentrated only on Dima and I almost heard my own voice as in a distant dream while I pronounced the vows, our stares never unlocking, our hands never leaving each others’ and then we spoke the final “I do” and in that moment everything stopped and exploded at the same time, as our lips crashed together and we lost ourselves in one of the longest, deepest and most passionate kiss. My hands darted at his hair and tugged it strongly when I felt his grabbing the small of my back, pulling me completely pressed against his body. We heard nothing, we felt nothing and we forgot about everything else.  It was just Dima and I and our being married and belonging to each other until our last breaths.

He was my husband and I was his husband.

We both pulled away when we probably felt dizzy and our eyes reflected each other’s state of mind and emotions. My tiger rested his lips on mine and whispered in the most tender way.

“Jasper, I love you so much and I always will. Kitty, we are married now and you’re my husband.”

“And I love you too, my beloved husband and I always will.”

We pecked our lips and smiled more and then we felt arms around us and the cheering and clapping. Our friends and best men were hugging and congratulating us, and same our families.

“Oh Jasper cutie, I’m so happy for you guys.” Travis hugged me and kissed my cheek and then Alex wrapped his strong arms around me and winked.

“Do take good care of our Dima and Jas? I love you both as brothers.” I hugged him back and then felt someone ruffling my hair and I giggled in seeing Tolya’s haircut.

“Hey chipmunk, now I can finally call you brother in law, isn’t that? Well, now I have a younger brother to tease and I believe soon we’ll have nephews to spoil.” I blushed and playfully smacked his arm, but we then both smiled.

“Thank you, Tolya…” He winked and I saw his man, boy, still very intimidating approaching us and shaking my hand and then Dima’s, saying his usual little composed words.

Everyone came over and we spun from one person to another, from my brother to my family, from our friends to other people and we both couldn’t stop grinning and laughing, never letting go of our hands, as none of us seemed able to be apart from the other. I wanted to be with my husband and it was the same for him. Then the light of the afternoon changed shade and almost magically, lanterns and candles and other lights lit up and made everything look like a dream.

WARNING: SEXUAL BOYXBOY CONTENTS

My husband, oh boy yes, I couldn’t stop saying it and thinking about that, carried me in his arms to our bedroom, yes, our bedroom, and placed me on the bed and standing on his knees in front of me, he got rid of his blazer and vest and I followed him in that, tossing the clothes somewhere in the room.

“Jasper…man, you are just so damn hot and…hmm…” I interrupted him by claiming his lips with mine and letting my tongue slip in his mouth, needing to feel him and having Dima all for myself.

His hands drew my back and travelled it hungry for a few slow times, for then sneaking them in the front and beginning to open my shirt. I let myself rest down on my back, running my fingers on his arms and when he had done with my shirt, my back arched to let him remove it and I did the same with him.

“Dima…” I breathed on his neck feeling in some impossible to explain daze of senses and emotions, almost not completely grasping the whole fact that we really were married. It still felt like a dream. “Dima…I love you, I love you so much…” He shivered when my lips caressed his neck and I heard my favorite throaty growl, the one turning me so much crazy for him and triggering everything in me.

I pushed him back to get rid of his shirt and keeping my eyes firm on his, my fingers traced the vibrating and tensed muscles of his neck, descending on his chest and tasting every inch of his smooth and warm skin, down to his prominent and sculptured abdominals, grazing them with my nails. We stared at each other simply breathing heavy and deep; our gazes lost in each other, his pupils dilating in desire…desire for me.

“And I love you, Jas…so much I think I’m going crazy right now..”

Dima sat on his knees and took my hands in his, bringing the tips of my fingers to his lips, first softly kissing them, halting a moment to stare at our rings, having a tender and full of love smile forming on his handsome face. I knew what he was thinking about, how he was feeling, because it was the same for me.

Then his lips lingered on that finger and soon let it slip between them, feeling his tongue teasingly twirling around. And he was smirking in that very tempting way. I breathed deeper feeling my heart beat racing faster and every muscle of my body reacting and tightening, wanting to feel more of my tiger. Our gazes locked again silently and charged, and without saying a word, he leaned down on me and his lips had me arching at their touch, his hands now on my sides, while mine darted in his hair. A strained moan escaped my mouth when he grazed my nipple and he smirked hearing that, then groaned raw and powerfully as I wrapped my legs around his waist and let our lengths stroke. Then it was me smiling at hearing him. He slipped further down on me, never breaking contact with my heated skin and I was about to hyperventilate for the growing need and pleasure coursing in my veins.

I wanted my husband, Dima, making love to me for the entire night; I needed and wanted to be in his arms and feel him in me, for then falling asleep exhausted in his strong and warm embrace.

“Dima, I want you…” I whispered out sounding more like a pant the moment his fingers stopped at the belt of my trousers, teasing me. “Hmm…Dima…” He was slowly tracing my inner thighs and hardness, his lips on my stomach.

“What kitty? Tell me Jas, what do you want?”

“I want you, tiger…all of you..” His head tilted up and our eyes exchanged a crazed glance.

“And I can’t wait to have all of you, baby…I can’t wait to make love to my husband..” He slowly undid my belt and slipping it free from the loops, letting it fall on the floor, then it was my button and zipper, still moving leisurely and never letting go of my eyes. “Jas kitty, our first night as married and living together, and think that it will be like this every day baby, as I’m going to love you and make love to you every day and you’ll make me love and…ahhh…”

I had slipped my fingers on his massive shoulders and sank them in his flesh. I was shivering so much and my breathing was getting heavier and heavier. So was his. And in a blink my trousers and underwear were gone, and then everything else and I was completely naked under his roaming stare. He loomed over me balancing his weight on his palms at each side of my shoulders and I undid his belt and trousers, as he had too many clothes on, and his eyes widened like his pupils. Letting slip my fingers under his clothes, they felt him and he growled closing his aquamarines, leaning down on his elbows to rest his mouth on my collarbone; I slowly caressed him and he shivered attacking my neck, and a mewl escaped my lips.

“Hmm..Jasper…you’re driving me insane like this…” His voice sounded so husky and raw and had me almost arch at the sound of it.

His words inflamed more that bold side of me that with the years we spent together grew stronger and more daring, and so my hands closed around him and took to tease him, first leisurely and then more decisively, in the clear intent of wanting to drive my husband out of mind. I slipped lower on the bed and in the meantime pushed his trousers and boxers down his muscular thighs; boy, Dima was so…well, just like me, and so my mouth asked for it and my tongue traced his entire length, feeling him shuddering, his growls filling the air. Every time I did this I felt so hot, as if I was the one receiving it, but it was because I loved to hear and see my tiger like that, completely lost in his senses and my touch. So the stroking went harder, sinking my fingers in his thighs and then he abruptly pulled back and pushed me flat on my back.

“I need you baby…now.” The way he looked at me and his eyes travelled my body had me moan and lace my legs around him, but he took hold of them and smirked. Then he stood up and tossed away his last pieces of clothes and climbed back to bed. “My husband is so damn sexy and hot...” I felt his hands on my thighs and this time my back arched, because they moved up and teased me not so leisurely.

“Ahhh…Dima…” His mouth was on me and had me almost convulse for the ecstasy. My body bent more in the air when I felt him playing with my back entrance; first very gentle, as he was always preparing and making sure it wouldn’t hurt, but it wasn’t anymore so necessary, because I was completely used and boy, right now I was about to lose my mind…so when another joined and then another and felt them brushing me right at my…”Dima…hmmm….just…oh baby, just…” I couldn’t properly talk, only breath and twist around.

“Jasper…I..” He sealed my lips and mewling with a deep kiss and felt him move on me, grabbing my legs to place them at his sides and then he slowly entered me and I moaned long in his mouth. “Oh baby…”

I broke the kiss to look directly at his eyes and intertwined my fingers with his; my hips buckled up and we both picked a slow and very ardent pace, listening to our breaths and communicating with our gazes. I loved him so much that words failed me…and I knew it was the same for Dima and now we were sealing our union physically, belonging completely to each other. My tiger plunged deeper in me and letting go of my hands, he sank a hand in my hair and the other caressed my side, while I locked mine behind his back pulling him closer to me.

Our lips touched and our breaths mingled, while our bodies fused in one, moving together, me following each of his thrust, going deeper and deeper, Dima sinking in me with more passion each stroke; my back and stomach arched and flexed as my hips rocked around him, wanting more and more. I felt like feverish and now the awareness of us and our being married suddenly dipped completely in me and my mind. Dima was my husband and we were going to spend our life together…every day together…we would make love like this every day…we would create a family together, Dima and I…Something flashed in his beautiful shining eyes and I knew he had read my mood and understood what happened in me.

“Yes Jasper…” He murmured on my lips..yes, it was true. And with those words the pace went more intense and I threw my head back feeling his lips on my throat.

“Ahh…Dima…faster…ahhh..” The thrusting took such avid and overwhelming rhythm that everything in me coursed at insane speed and boiled, sending me in some daze of senses and feelings, for I felt his love for me reaching every single cell of my body. “Oh tiger..more..more..”

We lost ourselves in the ecstasy of pleasure and love and we moved more intensely, our eyes locked, breathing, panting…completing each other…Dima plunged a few more times very deep and strong, and my head rolled back when everything in me crushed and burst, irradiating through my entire system for then concentrating in one spot and sending me completely lost in my husband’s arms; I moaned and cried out at the same time his name, and he followed me almost immediately after by growling and claiming my lips.

We kissed shivering for the impossibly high peak we both reached and kept kissing more, until we were completely breathless. Our lips broke the contact, but kept a murmur away, our eyes now smiling and gleaming. I loved Dima so much…

“God Jasper, I love you so much.” He pecked my lips and caressed my face with his knuckles. “You know? I couldn’t wait any longer for this, I mean, to be finally married..man, if I had to wait another month, I’d have gone crazy..” We both chuckled at that and gave his chin and jaw butterfly-like kisses. “No kidding, baby..ask my brother.”

I giggled thinking about that, because I could totally see it in my mind.

“Really?” I asked letting my fingers stroke his hair, enjoying the view of him softly humming at that.

He nodded at my question and pecked the tip of my nose.

“Really.”

“It was the same for me, tiger…I was so nervous today and not because of the wedding or anything else, but because I have been waiting to live with you and be completely yours for so long and finally today..” I shook my head and giggled, as words failed me again. “I’m just so happy Dima and I love you so much..”

“I know how you feel, Jas, it’s the same for me.”

We smiled more and cuddled and relished in our feelings and dreamlike atmosphere, and soon we lost ourselves in each other, for the entire night.

-TEN YEARS LATER, NEW YORK-

JASPER POV

I stopped a moment in the studio to have a look at a document dad left here the other day and studied a moment the situation, but right now it wasn't the right time, given we were waiting for our families and friends to come over and celebrate Thanksgiving together. Maria and Elizabeth, a lady that helped us with many things in the house, were for sure in the kitchen preparing the last details and I knew mum was there as well, probably spoiling our daughter to no end. With me and Dima working and with such big house, we needed help and so I asked mother if Maria could stay with us and she actually liked the idea.

I put the paper down and walked to the door, but I stopped when my eyes caught the sight of the showcase with all the medals and trophies of our family. Yes, the Lucas-Denisov family, as we decided to give our kids both of our surnames. I lingered a moment at the golden medal Dima won at the Winter Olympic Game and then at the last hockey stick he used during his last game. My husband had become a very famous hockey player and he had played for many years here in New York with The Rangers, together with Alex and Hayden. He decided to retire from hockey this year, because he wanted to spend his time with our family and kids.

A smile rose on my lips remembering the night he told me his decision and I asked him if he really was sure about that and he answered that yes he was. Boy, he was such an incredible man as husband and as well as father. I was still madly and deeply in love with Dima and probably even more, because life changed with the time, as we both pursued our careers and then built a family together, and all of this made us stronger and more united.

And it was just as we talked about many times years ago. We adopted three kids and with the last one, a little baby girl that had been left at the door of a hospital, without name or surname, mum and Natasha went overly crazy and hyper, because they finally had a little princess to spoil and educate like a lady. We named the little baby girl Natalia-Adelle, after Dima’ and mine mothers, and she sure was the princess of the house, with Shenice and Diane crazy over her and let’s not say a word about the grandpas. Dad was overly happy to be a grandfather and spent a lot of time with our kids and that was incredible and I think that the adoption was the last step for mum, because since then, since she met our first son, she completely changed into a loving mother.

I chuckled and shook my head.

Well, that was the same with our other two sons, Dominic the oldest one, nine years old, and then Noel, seven years old. You wouldn’t believe it, but they literally adored and went crazy for Alex, Tolya, Travis and my brother and uhm well, why shouldn’t they? Well, Travis and Anatoly were sure the non-conventional uncles and Dominic in particular was very attached to them, while Noel liked the calm and composed presence of Alex and Nic, and as well of River. I smiled thinking about my brother and then about my best friend; Travis and Alex married a year after Dima and I, and not even going to tell you what a crazy and wonderful wedding it had been.

CRASH.

Oh boy…what was that?

I whipped my head towards the sound of something going probably in thousands of pieces and I sighed and then chuckled. I knew what that was, so I closed the door behind me and walked to the living room, stopping at the doorframe and observing the scene in front of me silently smiling.

“Oh sh!t, not that vase man..” Dima cursed under his breath and shook his head at Noel, having in his hands a hockey stick. He probably had showed to his dad how good he had become in shooting and the result was a broken object. It wasn’t the first time and let’s not talk about Dominic and his passion for skateboarding.

“Daddy, you said the s-word.” Noel giggled.

“Shoot, did I? Oh well, let’s not say a word to dad Jas, k? And especially to your granny, coz man, she fusses a lot about these things, as you can curse only when you’ll be older, and let’s not say a word about..”

“Let’s not say a word about what, Dima?” I asked surprising my husband by sneaking behind him. He cursed in Russian and turned around, but my playful scowl turned into a wide smile when his eyes beamed at me, feeling his hands going around my back.

“Hey baby, sorry, I think we just broke a vase your grandmother sent to us last Christmas, but you should see Noel, he’s awesome with the stick.” He grinned wider and after pecking my lips, he picked our son up in his arms. “Isn’t that right, champ?” You could totally see the love and adoration for his kid in his face and the fact Noel liked hockey, uhm well, have your idea.

“Yep and daddy said the s-word.” He giggled more and went to reach for me with his arms.

“Oh did he?” I said eyeing Dima with an overly dramatic shocked face. He simply winked and leaned over to kiss me.

“You mad at me, babe? Should I make you forget about that?” There he was, still the same…and I could not resist him. It was impossible for me and so I melted in another smile and kissed our son’s forehead.

“Boy, I should thank both of you, I never liked that vase, but I couldn’t just throw it away like this and now we have the right excuse.” I winked and took Noel in my arms. “But no more playing hockey in the living room, sweetie, we have a garden for that and tomorrow uncle Alex and Hayden will take you to training, aren’t you happy?”

“Yay!!”He cheered. “When is uncle Alec coming?”

“Yeah right, when are they coming? I’m sort of hungry and your mum just kicked me out of the kitchen.” He rolled his eyes in his usual comical way.

“Uhm, they should be here soon, as Dominic is with them.” Because our son wanted to sleepover at their place and I think yesterday they went to buy a new skateboard and I bet Travis as always bought him some crazy item, like some rock t-shirt or the like.

“Right and oh damn, I have a bad feeling about this.” I giggled at his last words, because they were the exact words Han Solo pronounced in “Star Wars”. Yep, we still were “Star Wars” geek and so were our sons. For Natalia-Adelle was too early, considering she was only three year old.

“What do you mean?” I asked, and then winked at Noel. “How about we go see how Maria is doing in the kitchen? Maybe she needs your help.”

“Yeah, let’s go.” He jumped down and raced towards to the kitchen.

“No running, Noel.” Dima and I both said at the same moment. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“Nothing much, but I’m sure Dom pestered Travis to see Tolya and his man too, and you have an idea that troublemaker together with those two? Thank God Sasha is there with them.”

The doorbell rang and we went to open the door; it was my brother and River and my husband’s parents.

“Hello little bro.” Nic hugged me and I answered with another big one.

“Hey dad, mum, River, brother in law.” Dima grinned and let everyone in.

“Are we late? Sorry, but I received a phone call from the office and had to take care of something before leaving.” River asked, but I shook my head.

“Don’t worry; we are still waiting for Travis and Anatoly.”

“Uncle River, uncle Nic!!” Noel came running from somewhere and jumped on my brother’s neck.

“Hey Noel, how are you?”

I saw how mum and dad were behind him and shaking their heads, giving up on the not-running-inside-the-house, our daughter holding their hands. Yes, sometimes it was not so simple to follow it and of course with three kids we needed rules and we made them respect those rules, but we sure weren’t strict or severe parents. On only one thing we were rather strict and that was for them to learn Russian, because I wanted my kids to speak both our languages. Dad and Mr. Denisov went off talking about something, probably business, and then Natasha joined mum and Natalia-Adelle, picking her up and complimenting her hairdo, which of course had our daughter all giggling and smiling.

An arm went around my shoulders and lips on my forehead.

“Have I told you how much I love you, kitty?” Dima whispered in my ear.

I leaned in his touch and rested my head on his shoulder; he still called me kitty and monkey and he still was my tiger.

“Yes, you did, tiger and I..” I turned around so to look at him, to peck his lips, feeling his hand slowly reaching for my butt, but the door burst open and we both whipped our heads toward it.

And I paled down.

Oh boy.

DMITRI POV

I don’t think a man could ask for more in his life; at least, I knew I couldn’t ask for more.

I was married to the most wonderful man and we loved each other exactly like the first day we confessed our feelings, exactly like two cheesy love-struck morons and probably even more. Scratch that. We loved each other more than before and having a family with Jasper was beyond mere words. He was an awesome dad, because he perfectly balanced the need to respect rules with his being very sweet and attentive, always smiling and caring. No wonder our kids loved him like crazy and well, alright, I knew I was quite the badass dad too. And I loved my family…Good God, I loved it so much you’ll never understand unless you have and feel the same.

Our parents moved to the living room of our house and I knew dad wanted to ask Edward about a new deal, as he told me himself two days ago. Yeah, after retiring from hockey, since I felt the need to spend more time with my husband and kids, I decided to follow dad in his work and I was slowly picking that up and it was interesting, plus, with the fact Tolya was there too, gave me more free time. I didn’t want to spend all of my days overly busy and stressed, ‘cause had my family to take care of.

And a very hot and sexy husband to love and sure having kids sort of reduced our time together, but whenever we had to occasion…well, you got it and right now Jasper looked damn tempting in those dark elegant trousers and grey shirt, and so my hand slipped from his shoulders to his back, down to his perfect and round butt. Oh man, I so wished to jump him right now, but we weren’t exactly alone and we had to wait till tonight, but a kiss was allowed and when he turned his dazzling chocolate eyes to me, I felt like melting.

“Yes, you did, tiger and I..” We leaned closer and I went to capture his lips, but the door barged open and I mentally cursed.

“Eww, gross, stop being always so gross.”

Dominic, our older son and of course the troublemaker of the family, well, not really a troublemaker, but you got what I mean, well, he had opened the door, since we gave him the key yesterday and I think I didn’t burst out laughing in seeing him only because Jasper stiffened in my arms and his jaws almost hit the floor.

“Dom, what the heck?” I just asked, keeping my arms around Jas.

“You like it?” He asked enthusiastically showing a new and rather daring haircut.

Then Travis, Sasha, Tolya and that scary dude of his man, followed him and I could see my friend shaking his head as to say to leave it and ask no questions. Oh well, it wasn’t that bad, and his hair would grow fast. Yeah, no big deal.

“Dominic, what is that?” Jasper asked rather shocked, then he looked at Travis and Tolya both with idiotic and conspiratorial smirks and I could no longer contain my laughing. He snapped his head back and widened his eyes. “Dima, look at our son’s hair..”

He had a very spiked mohawk and his hair was shaved at the sides, looking almost like my twin brother, only probably more punk and with some glitters, which of course was Sasha’s crazy husband doing.

“Oh baby, didn’t I tell you that I had a bad feeling about this?” I pecked the tip of his nose and then bent down to pick Dom up. “Hey, bet it was your crazy uncles’ doing, right?”

“I told you it was not appropriate for a kid.” Anatoly’s man said to my brother, but he rolled his eyes and elbowed him.

“But he looks damn cool and he’ll have everyone at his feet, isn’t that so, Travis?” The crazy dude winked and I saw how Sasha shook his head.

“Don’t ask me anything, Dima.” He simply said.

“Noel can’t wait to see you and show you his new move.” My friend smiled and removed his coat, taking it also from his man.

“Is that so? Well, we’ll sure have fun tomorrow and Hayden will take his kid, too.” I always wondered why they never adopted, since they would be awesome parents, but I guess it was their choice and they sure had very busy lives. I knew though they made a lot of donations and helped many institutes.

“Jas, don’t worry, in no time they’ll grow like before.” Travis winked and went to hug my husband, still looking at our son with wide eyes, but then he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “He looks absolutely fantastic and he has a future as rock star, isn’t that right, Domi?”

“You bet uncle Trav and I’ll be riding a bike like uncle Ani.” Yeah, he nicknamed Anatoly like Anakin in “The Phantom Menace”. I grinned and put him down. “Oh, and I got a new skateboard daddy and want to see a new trick I learnt?”

With that Jasper’s shock was gone and forgotten and he came over placing a kiss on Dominic’s forehead.

“You can show me later and oh boy, I have no idea what your grandmother will say about that. But who did it?”

“Uncle Ani shaved them and Trav made them this cool with the spike and the glitters.” Jasper took off his jacket and we both laughed in seeing his new t-shirt, a “The Clash” one over a white long-sleeve shirt. “And you like my new t-shirt?”

“Man, your granny will go ballistic today, you can bet on that.” Coz my mother in law liked to have all of us super well dressed and elegant for these occasions and our son looked like coming out from a rock concert, but gotta admit he really looked cool.

“Tell me about that.” Jasper exhaled giggling. “And how did you behave yesterday?”

“Don’t worry, he had been great, isn’t that so, Dominic?” Sasha said picking him up. Travis reached them and I sure didn’t miss how he slipped his hand on his husband’s butt, smirking at him. Yeah, still the same.

“Yep, very good boy.” I had no doubts about that, because he would never misbehave with Sasha, for the simple reason my friend still had that intimidating and serious air that made our troublemaker cool down a bit.

“Oh don’t worry daddy J,” Tolya teased. “Granny will suck it up.”

“Anatoly.” Jasper warned him, but my twin simply winked.

“Our parents are already here?”

“Yeah, somewhere in the house, but no idea where, maybe in the living room.”

Dominic hopped down of Sasha’s arms and rushed to my brother and husband, taking their hands.

“C’mon, I want to show the t-shirt to Noel and want to give him his present.”

“A present? Also for your sister?” Jasper asked following him.

“Yes daddy, you’ll see them, come, come!”

Travis wrapped his arms around my friend’s waist and then winked at me, and I knew he of course had bought something for our other son and probably also for our daughter. Damn, they were going to spoil them too much, I just knew it.

We joined everyone in the living room and I am not even going to explain the fuss Dominic’s hairstyle stirred in that room, my mum and Jasper’s paling down and my dad shaking his head in resignation, already used to such weirdness, just like Edward. As I thought, my friends got a present for Noel and Natalia-Adelle and she ran to me and Jasper all giggling and smiling to show us her new bracelet.

“Dad!” I picked her up and made her spin around, laughing with her. “Again, again..”

“Later princess, it’s time to eat now.” I kissed her forehead and felt my husband’s arm going around my back. He tilted his head up and gifted me with his extra brownies plus cream and cherry on top smile, and tiptoeing he kissed my chin.

“Have I told you how much I love you, Dima?” He whispered to me. “And how crazily happy I am right now?”

“Yes, baby and same for me.” I bent down and stole a quick kiss from his soft lips.

Maria announced lunch was ready and we all moved to the dining room; I put our daughter down and she skipped to my parents that obviously pulled her up in their arms. They sure enjoyed being grandparents.

Jas and I shared a smile and I winked, taking his hand in mine, kissing the ring on his finger; he leaned closer and quickly travelled his fingers in my hair, having me close my eyes for a brief moment. It was something that would always have me feel like a huge tiger ready to purr and roll on the floor to cuddle, no matter how many times he did it. We have been married for exactly ten years, one month and twenty days and man, they have been the most incredible years of my life, and I really was a lucky and complete man that couldn’t ask for anything more. My arms wrapped around his body and I sighed content, closing my eyes a moment to savor this instant of perfect bliss.

Right, I really could not ask for anything more and with Jasper as husband here in my arms, my family and friends there smiling and joking, my kids loved by everyone, well, I felt the most complete and blessed man on this world.

-THE END-

Author's chit-chat:

"Tricks of Love" is now completed and we say good bye to our kitty and tiger, but no worries, we'll hear again from them in "Loving you is forbidden".

I will miss them and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this epilogue, which took me a couple of days, because I wanted to have in here all the elements necessary: the wedding, the first night as husbands, the family, both POV, the different relationships and everything.

Did you imagine anything of the sort? You liked the wedding setting? What about their family and kids? Aren't they adorable? I think they have a wonderful family and they are lucky to have such parents.

If you have questions, please ask me. Next and third book of the "Fire and Ice" series will be "Loving you is forbidden", story of Anatoly and Oleg and it should begin very soon.

Once more, thank you very much for being such wonderful fans! Jasper and Dima thank you all too!

-TheWitchAndTheCat-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 95 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
1.9K 68 14
Two identical twins so alike outside, but so different from the inside... Blake the older twin is your typical fuckboy that loves to be around girls...
460 48 25
This is a story about 17-18 year old's lives and how who they are sometimes isn't accepted and how it really affects them. Its also about surprise, a...
52.5K 1.4K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...