The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

By harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

55

12.4K 358 78
By harlenaislife

A/N:Been listening to this town and trust nobody on repeat. I feel blessed! also, I have a question, my best friend's brother or the billionaire? I would really like to know, which one you guys think is better? please let me know in the comments (: xxx

Selena

"Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Wake up! Wake up!" someone yells jumping on the bed. 

I untangle myself from Harry and rub my eyes as I sit up. I opened them to see Millie jumping on the bed, once she notices I'm awake she flops onto my lap. 

"It's Christmas Selena!" She smiles at me. 

"It is. Merry Christmas, you seem very excited don't you?" I smile at her. 

"Yes! Santa left so many presents downstairs!" Millie says clapping her hands in excitement. 

I chuckle,"Well why don't you go downstairs and your dad and I will join in five minutes?"

"Okay!'' Millie smiles, gets off my lap and marches outside the room.

"Harry!" I shake him a little.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asks half asleep.

Why does he sound like a freaking Sex God in the morning, I literally had an orgasm there and then.

I shake my head, letting my nasty thoughts escape my mind,"Rise and Shine. Time to walk up!"

Harry rolls over and rubs his eyes,"Isn't it like 8 am?" There comes that morning voice again,ugh.

"Yeah and everyone's waiting for us downstairs. It's Christmas!" I announce.

Harry sits up and smiles at me. How does someone look this good after walking up? God I'm so lovesick.

"Merry Christmas babe." Harry leans in and places a kiss on my right cheek.

"Merry Christmas." I smile at him.

....

"Present time! Present time!" The three kids chanted as they ran to the Christmas tree.

"Be careful! Nobody needs to get hurt on Christmas!" Sara warns running after them.

My dad was already leaning against the chimney waiting for the kids to start the mess. Harry and I on the other hand were taking our sweet time walking towards the main show.

"Okay now that we're all here, let's start the gift exchanging!" Dad says and almost immediately the kids started holding onto to boxes.

"Yay!" Millie and Tori say in unison.

Harry and I take a seat on the couch, not too far but not to close. Just casually enjoying the view and by view I mean mess.

Within a few minutes, the entire room was a mess. Wrapping paper was everywhere, empty boxes were thrown here and there. There were about twenty gifts under the tree and they were just for the kids. Dad and Sara had sorted ours and their gifts and had kept them upstairs as they didn't want the kids breaking anything. Honestly, that was a pretty smart move. Life hack-move expensive Christmas gifts away from hyper yet adorable children.

"Look Daddy! Look at this dress Selena got me!" Millie exclaims running to us.

"Wow isn't it just lovely. What do you say to Selena Millie?" Harry asks.

"Thank you Selena! I love it so much!" Millie wraps her arms around me in a tight hug.

I smile,"I'm really glad you liked in sweetie."

....

"So you brought me up to our room and ruined our movie because....?" I question Harry.

"Well I thought this would be the perfect time for you to open your Christmas presents. From your dad, your mom, your grandparents, from Millie, from me."

"Oh God. I was hoping I could avoid this further but I can't can I?"

"Avoid what?" Harry asks narrowing his brows at me.

"This. Present opening with you." I say and gesture to all the presents placed on this bed.

"And why is that? Is it because you didn't get me a present? That doesn't really matter for me love." Harry smiles.

"No it's not that. It's that you always get me such expensive gifts and waste so much money on me! And my gifts are well just average. I mean I'm not a billionaire so what can I do?"

Harry chuckles and moves forward, he cups my face in his hands,"Firstly, I would spend every last penny I have on you, so don't. And Secondly, I don't care what gifts you get me, you're the best gift I've gotten this year. I don't need anything else."

"Okay now that was just cheesy. No offence." I chuckle.

"None taken. Now shall we?" Harry asks motioning to the bed.

"Fine." I mumble.

"Okay so this is from Millie." Harry smiles and hands me bracelet box.

I open it and it's a bracelet that has "Best Friends Forever engraved on it. "Awww this is so cute." I smile looking at the bracelet Millie got me.

"She got herself one too so you two can match." Harry informs me.

"No way! That's so cute." I smile.

"Now do you want to jump straight away into my gift?" Harry asks.

"Sure."

"Okay well first. This is for you." Harry says as he takes out a small box from his jean pocket.

"What's this?" I ask Harry, looking at him curiously.

"Well open it and find out." Harry smiles.

I open the box and there's a key in the box with a red ribbon on top,"Wait what is this?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. Just a little gift a bought for you." Harry smiles.

"Wait. Please don't tell me you got me a car Harry!" I exclaim, a little angered at his irrational choice of a gift.

"Relax babe. It's not a car." Harry says casually.

"Oh thank God!" I say with clear relief.

"It's a house." Harry states.

"A What??" I ask as my eyes go wide.

Harry starts chuckling and I look at him weirdly. What the hell is so funny?

"I'm just kidding babe. I didn't buy you a house. You should have seen your face!" Harry smirks.

I slap him across his arm,"You're such an asshole." I mumble.

"I know." Harry smirks.

"So would you please tell me what this key is for?" I ask.

"Actually that's not a present. I just wanted to scare you. That's my car's spare key. I wanted to see your reaction and I got the perfect one." Harry starts laughing once again.

"God you're so annoying!" I glare at him.

....

"Come on Selena we're going to be late!" Harry calls me from the hall.

"Just one second. I'm coming!" I yell. I quickly put on my white heels, grab my purse and head down stairs.

All of us are going to the Annual Christmas Party that mom and Brian throw every year. Since we're immediate family, mom wanted us to be there early as always. It's already 7:45 and we have to reach there by eight.

"Thank God you're here Sel. You know how seriously your mom takes this party!" My dad scolds.

"I know. I'm sorry. Let's just get going!" I say.

"Okay so we have two cars, who wants to go with Selena and Harry and who wants to go with us?" Sara asks.

"I want to go with Selena and Harry!" Marcus says.

"Me too!" Millie chimes in.

"I wanna go with Selly!" Tori mumbles walking over to me.

"When your own kids ditch on you am I right?" Sara jokes and all of us chuckle.

"Okay now that's decided, let's get going!" Dad says rushing out of the door with his car keys.

....

"So we're 10 minutes late and I know mom is already preparing a hardcore scolding for all of us so everyone, be strong!" I give everyone a little prep talk as we knock on the door.

Mom opens the door with a scowl on her face, I wrap my arms around her and place a kiss on her cheek,"You look so pretty mom! I can't even tell that you're a mother of two!"

"Buttering isn't going to get you anywhere Selena. Come on inside everyone." Mom says and walks inside.

"I love you too Mom!" I yell as she walks into the kitchen.

"Let's start with our yearly duties?" I say.

Everyone nods and starts walking in different directions. "Wait what duty do I have to do?" Harry asks.

"Oh yeah. Umm. Just go over there with Jay and help him with the lights or whatever he's doing."

"Okay." Harry smiles and walks away.

I start setting up the dinning table with Priscilla,"Seriously that dress is so pretty. Where did you get that?" Priscilla asks.

"I actually got it this morning from Harry as a Christmas present." I smile.

"So Mr Handsome even has good taste?" Priscilla smirks.

"Yup." I say with a giggle.

"The two of you, stop giggling and work." Mom scolds us walking by.

"Sorry." We mumble in unison and get back to work.

....

"Merry Christmas. Hope you had a good time!" I wave to the last guest who walks out of the house.

"Ah. Finally everything is done!" I sigh in relief.

I look over Harry who's just smiling at me. "Come on, let's go inside." I say and start walking towards the door.

But before I can turn the door knob, Harry grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. Before I can react, he smashes his lips onto mine. His arms tighten around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. Harry deepens the kiss my further pulling me into him.

We pull away after what felt like forever but were only a few seconds, he looks into my eyes directly and smiles.

"Wha-What did I do to deserve that?" I ask.

Harry looks up and I follow his gaze. His eyes gesture to the Mistletoe above our heads. I smile looking at it.

"Merry Christmas Babe." Harry smiles and I lock my gaze with his.

"Merry Christmas indeed." I smile at him, showing off my white teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 686 73
Harry Styles x Kendall Jenner Fanfiction 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘒𝘨𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯? ©️HESmylovie All rights res...
49.4K 1.1K 59
"When you get fame , you give up privacy. You should know that Selena." He said angrily. **MATURE CONTENT** #4 in Harlena - 6/03/2018 #2 in Harlena...
9.6K 235 78
After all, dreams aren't all they are made out to be~ β™‘ previously named "Sexaholic Roommate" β™‘ removed at almost 1million reads *COMPLETED* -Mature...
48.7K 1.4K 30
"You were more than enough then and you're more than enough now,"