°•Perfect Strangers•°

By Bubblegum_Snowflake

In a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. THE ILLÈA SELECTION is the chance of a lifetime: to comp... More

C H A P T E R : 1

Introduction

19 3 8
By Bubblegum_Snowflake

Im just writing this so that in the future I can write here and not destroy my first chapter with my introduction.

In the future, I would write some proffesional SHEEPS! By The Way... I curse with mah cute KAWAII words...so hate me or whatever....FLUFF ME THEN! But, I dont know if Im gonna do some of my cussie curse cuss words in mah book.

Do I would probably write some stuff like don't copy and stuff like I own it bad-bash.

But meh. AND....I dont know if Im gonna do a sequel. I love making books...sooo.

And if u dare hurt meh! Or some one I love dearly....

I wont hesitate to pluck out your eye with a toilet cleaner, and feed it to mah cats!

-A friend of mine (while I changed a bit of his\her {I wont tell u if its a guy or not} quote)

-.-

•.•

•_•

~_~

•_•

Hi....

Ba-bai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
565K 30.6K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
4.6M 287K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...